Just The Beginning (Justin Bi...

By kayleebieberr

Emma Johnson is just a young girl in love-- for the first time. She's brought on a crazy roller coaster ride... More

Poor Kid
Him
It's a Date!
That Just Happened
I Really Like You
The Perfect Guy
I Will Catch You If You Fall
I Love You But--
Signed
How Am I Gonna Tell Her?
One Thing Out Of The Way
Catching up with friends
Making music
Breaking the news
Life as we know it
Game day
That split second decision
My Beliebers
U Smile
Rehearsals & Reunions
Saying Goodbye
First Night
The Concert
A Day With Jazmen Pt. 1
A Day With Jazmen Pt. 2
The Day it all Goes Down
You Broke Me
Explaining
The Hospital
Reuniting and it feels SO GOOD
Back Home
Truth Or Dare
Date Me
Right by my Side
Part Two
Here's to New Friends
Date Night Gone Right
Girls Night Out
Guys Night Out
Will You Still Love Me If...
The Break Up Blues
I Promise You
Third Wheelin'
You Again
You Give, Get, and you Lose
Explaining
Pranks
Recording
The End of it

Rumors

122 5 0
By kayleebieberr

Chapter 42

~Emma's POV~

I woke up to a sudden crashing sound, like something fell to the floor. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I couldn't really see anything since it was pitch black dark but I could hear a constant, uneasy panting. I got up to go turn on my light when I fell over something. I looked what it was and I saw... Justin?

"Justin? Justin, what are you doing?" I whispered. I couldn't see his face and he didn't respond to me. Is he sleeping in my room? "Justin!" I whispered loudly. I shook him more and more and he finally spoke up.

"E-Emma?" He whispered. Once my eyes adjusted a little to the darkness I could see him more clearly. His eyes were red and puffy, tear stains on his cheeks, and he was holding a tight grip on his chest.

"Justin, you need to leave."

"Do you... hate m-me?" He stuttered, crying some more.

"Justin, c'mon, go back to your room," I said, ignoring his question. Once I got him to stand up straight he fell back into my arms, losing his balance. He was still holding his chest and his legs were unstable. "Quit it, Justin, stand up."

"You hate me.." He cried. I decided to just push him out of my room and gently push him onto his bed before leaving back to my room. I really don't want to deal with this right now. I have no idea why hes asking me if I hate him, especially at 3 in the morning. I just decided to forget about him for now and went back to sleep.

-Morning-

~Justin's POV~

I woke up on top of my bed sheets, and sprawled out all across my small bed. When I remembered what happened last night I quickly felt my heart to be sure it was functioning properly. Relief fell over me when I was back to my natural pace. I guess I just had a small panic attack.

I got up and walked over to the mirror beside my bed to see me looking like a mess. I had major bad bed head, red and puffy eyes, dried tears in the corners of my eyes, and a broken heart. You could literally see how sad I am when you look at me. I hate this.

I decided to just keep my sweats and t-shirt on since I didn't have anything to do until 3:00 today.

Walking out into the living room, I took a seat on the smaller couch when I saw Emma on the other one, watching some celebrity news channel.

"Justin Bieber gone too far? Everyone knows that as of now Justin and Emma are splitsville referring to their tweets lately, but has Bieber taken it too far? Sources say the night before the two broke up Justin was seen at a club nearby his concert in Montana. Pictures of him and a blonde mystery girl show him and the girl sexually dancing and kissing on the dance floor. Later the two went off to a private room and days later we've heard some pretty juicy rumors: Mystery girl pregnant?" The reporter said. I rolled my eyes at her conclusions knowing they were fake. Emma's facial expression didn't change but she immediately changed the channel to Sponge bob.

"Its not true you know.." I said looking her straight in the eyes. No response. "Can you please just talk to me at least?" No response. "You cant just ignore me forever."

"Shhh," she said harshly, keeping her eyes on the TV.

"No."

"Justin be quiet."

"Not until you talk to me."

"No."

"Turn off the TV and talk to me."

"Not in the mood, be quiet."

"Well guess what, I'm not in the mood to have you ignore me and tell me you hate me when I'm obviously still crazy for you. I'm also not in the mood for stupid rumours going around that aren't true. I'm really not in the mood for anything right now but I have to deal with it." I spat back and turned off the TV with the extra remote.

"Justin, turn it back on!"

"No, talk to me."

"Fine, you want me to talk to you? Fine. Go ahead, say what you need because in five minutes I'm turning my show back on."

"Why are you mad at me?"

"Why am I mad at you? Are you seriously asking me that question right now? You literally got as drunk as you possibly could for whatever reasons you have-- I have no idea, and then you almost had sex with one person in the world who would agree to doing that with you. You can say you didn't know what you were doing all you want but you have to pretty fucking sick for me to believe that." She rolled her eyes.

"So you hate me?"

"Never said that." She crossed her arms.

"Last night you did."

"What are you talking about?"

"Last night while you were sleeping I asked you if you loved me and you said you hated me."

"You can't just sneak into my room and ask me that, Justin. I was sleeping, I didn't know what was happening, and if you need me to say it, no I don't hate you. Your obviously still my best friend and I could never hate you.. Now just let me be mad at you," she said furrowing her eyebrows and focusing her attention back on the TV, turning it back on.

"So are we still dating?" I asked, fidgeting with my fingers. She just shrugged. "Okay fine, I'll take that as a yes. And if you want to be mad at me, cool. Whatever. But I hope you know that because of you being mad at me for my stupid mistake, I'm miserable. I've cried myself to sleep the past two nights and I have to wear shades every time we go out just cause my eyes are never not red. I'm pretty sure I haven't smiled either, so there. There's proof for you that I think I'll literally go insane if you keep ignoring me. I understand that I made a mistake but I don't know what I did to deserve you not even looking at me or speaking to me," I spat out and walked away to the kitchen.

"Justin..." She said quietly as she sat up on the couch and turned around to look at me.  I glanced up at her before focusing on pouring myself a glass of water. "I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know you were this sad and I shouldn't have been ignoring you. Your my best friend and I care about you a lot and I never meant for that night to hurt either one of us.. Just don't be sad, okay? Please.."

"How can I not be sad?" I mumbled, not loud enough for her to hear.

"Justin.."

"Yeah, sure. Whatever. I'll leave you alone too if that's what you want."

"Just... Come watch a movie with me," she said patting a seat on the couch next to her. I agreed and came over and sat next to her while she cuddled her head into my chest. 

After a while she fell asleep. I layed there awhile, just looking at her. God, I miss her so much. I know shes right in front of me but I miss her being mine. I miss being able to kiss her whenever I wanted and being able to tackle her into a hug and just being able to make her smile. 

I looked at my phone for the time and saw that it was 11:27am. Ryan and Chaz left early this morning on their flight back to Canada but I said goodbye to them last night. It feels so empty with just Emma and I here. 

---

~Justin's POV~

-3:00pm-

"I love you so much!" A girl cried as she walked away so the next person in line could come up.

"I love you too!" I smiled and waved. I'm doing a meet and greet right now and I'm about an hour into it with only two hours left to go. I honestly love doing meet and greets. Just seeing my fans so excited to see me is the best feeling in the world. "Hi sweetie, how are you?" I smiled as a little girl and her mom walked up.

"Hi! I watched you on my mommy's phone!" She smiled wide, tugging on her moms hand for her to come closer. Her mom let go of her hand and she jumped into my arms, pulling me into a hug.

"Aw that's so cool, thanks for coming. You wanna take a picture?"

"Yes!" She smiled, jumping up higher so I could hold her. I kissed her cheek for the picture and then let her go. 

"Thanks for coming, nice meeting you!" I yelled as she walked away. I had a little break until the next person came up, but only like a two second water break. I jogged over to my water bottle and got a drink, then went back to my place waiting for the next fan to come. Only, I knew who she was. And shes definitely not a fan.

"Hello, Justin," she smirked and posed for a picture.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said between my teeth as I smiled. Once he took the picture, he gave us a second to talk.

"I just missed you, boyfriend." She smirked.

"Were not dating, Jazmen," I said disgusted.

"Um, I'm pretty sure we are actually. Have you seen the magazine covers lately?" She played dumb, handing me a magazine. "I'll give you time to read over that and uh, when your done, gimme a call." She smirked and walked away. I threw the magazine to the side and continued on with my meet and greet, not wanting to pay attention to her right now.

~Emma's POV~

-10:00pm-

I just finished showering and I was about to get in bed when I got a text from Justin.

From: Justin<3

Can you come to my room? Please..

I let out a breath of air and decided to be nice and just go. As I walked in his room I saw him sitting on his bed, facing the opposite direction of me.

"Justin?" I asked softly as I approached him and sat next to him. "Whats wrong?"

"Its n-not t-true, Emma," he stuttered, letting tears escape from his eyes.

"Whats not true? What are you talking about?"

"T-The rumours... They're not t-true," he cried, handing me his phone so I could read what they're saying about him.

'Justin Bieber seen reuniting with mystery girl today at his meet and greet. We can confirm to you that he did in fact get her pregnant, as we've seen her walking into many drug stores, and coming out with several tests. So there ya go, Bieber fans, Jaztin is officially confirmed!' I read.

"Justin, I know its not true, just calm down, okay?" I said soothingly rubbing his back.

"I hate this. I h-hate my life," he said rubbing his hands over his eyes in frustration.

"Its okay.. shhh," I tried to soothe him which I guess worked cause he calmed down a little. I let him rest his head on my shoulder as I kept my arms around him, hugging him tight. "They can say whatever they want, but at the end of the day its always gonna be you who has the advantage because you know the truth.. Don't let them take you down. As long as you know its not true, that's all that matters."

"I never did it..." He cried softly, calming down.

"I know, its okay."

"C-Can you sleep with me tonight?" He asked, looking up at me. I could see the pain in his eyes. I'm really worried about Justin lately, everything has just been tearing him down.

"Yeah, I will," I said. A slight smile came across his face but disappeared quickly. "C'mon, lets go to sleep, its getting late anyway," I said and tucked us both in bed. We were cuddled up to each other and Justin instantly fell asleep.

I feel really bad for him... But I cant just take him back, can I?

A/N Book is ending soon fellas :( I hope you've been liking it tho I'm trying my best to update quickly and everything so yeahhh.

Have a good day/night :))

Pic of Jazmen on the side------>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.4K 200
This is the story of how Justin Bieber first took the love of his life for granted, but then proceeded to turn his actions around in order to finally...
1.7K 26 6
maria is a 19 year old who lives with Justin Bieber cause her mother is the housekeeper Justin and her never really talked but when they finally do t...
295K 4.1K 30
Ashlee was just like any normal teenage girl. She had an amazing best friend and a boyfriend that she was head over heels for. That’s when she goes t...
107K 2.9K 74
Ellie is just an average 15 year old teen who has 'Bieber Fever'. She has a few issues of her own, but Justin completes her life. She never imagine...