Camila Cabello Imagines

By camrenjaurello1213

The title says it all! Can't promise they're any good, I try my best! Enjoy! ⚠️WARNING CONTAINS⚠️ ✔️Same Sex... More

Under Cover Love
Under Cover Love Pt. 2
Miss. Cabello (GirlxGirl)
Insane (GirlXGirl)
Insane Pt.2 (GxG)
Bad Mistake (GirlxGirl)
All These Years
All These Years Pt. 2
All These Years Pt. 3
Secrets We Hide
Trouble
In Love With My Best Friend
Assassin
No Regrets
Fixing It All
My Boyfriends Mom
Long Time No See
Long Time No See Pt. 2
Coming Out?
Sexual Desires
Sexual Desires Pt. 2
Memories
New Year
Careful Who You Fall For
Never Be The Same
Heal The Pain
Eternal Love
Mine
Find You Again (GxG)
You're My Past, Present & Future
Past Always Haunt

Stockholm Syndrome

6K 123 18
By camrenjaurello1213

A/N: Don't like. Don't read. Camila G!P | Also the song has nothing to with the chapter! It's just dope!👏🏼🙌🏼
Camila's POV

She's perfect. The way her natural Y/H/C hair flows down around her shoulders. How her Y/E/C eyes shine as the light hits them.

  She's beyond perfect. She was crafted by the gods themselves, taking their time as they created her.

  I watched as she laughed with her friends, I smiled as I could hear her laugh from here. Her faced scrunched up in the most adorable way when the wind blew her hair into her face.

   She let out a huff as she moved her hair into a ponytail, only to reveal the scar that rested through her eyebrow. It wasn't horrible just a little scar as if she was cut there at one point.

  My smiled soon turned into a scowl as her boyfriend walked up behind her and covered her eyes with a smile.

  He whispered something to her, she smiled and laughed before moving his hands and turned her head to kiss him on the lips.

  No! That's suppose to be me!

  Breathe Camila. Just breathe.

  I kept my fists clenched as I count to ten in my head. I can't take action yet. It's not right yet. To many witnesses.

  I leaned back against the tree, tucking my hands into my jean jacket. I watch as he sits next to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

  She willingly leans into him, with a bright smile across her lips. She's stares up at him with love in her eyes, my jaw clenches.

  My anger gets the beat of me when he looks down at her with the same look. He leans down and brings her into a passionate kiss, that she recuperates.

  I turn towards the tree and punch it as hard as I can, pain shoots through my hand and arm.

  "Fuck!" I hiss, I look at it and luckily it's not broken. Just badly sprained and busted. I thank god that my mom was a nurse.

  I grab the black bandana from my pocket and wrap it around my hand, I glance back over at her and see her looking over at me with confusion and concern in her eyes as she glanced at my hand.

  I just smile at her and walk off. I couldn't stay there any longer, not while she was kissing him.

  She'll be mine and no one can stop me.

~

   I smiled as I put the rest of the clothes in the closet, they were completely her style.

  Watching her over the last year since I ran into her at the coffee shop she works at, I've come to know a lot about her.

   Just not her childhood, I've noticed she doesn't speak to anyone about it. She's a mystery and I can't wait to solve her completely.

  Walk out of the closet and look around the room to make sure that everything is perfect, the bedroom was very similar to hers.

  A queen sized bed with light blue silken sheets and a duvet to match. Posters hanging up of her favorite band 'The Pretty Reckless'. Her being a fan of that band shocked me, she doesn't seem to be the one to a fan of a rock band.

  But never judge a book by its cover.

  Then their were a bunch of random things that she had in her room that I put in here. Lastly their was a bay window exactly like hers, I know she always sits on it when she's lost in her own world.

  After a year of admiring her from afar, it was finally time to make her mine.

~

  I stood behind a dumpster with my black hood up on my head as I watched her walk out the back door of the coffee shop. It was after ten and the only lighting from the alley was from the lamp that rested above the door.

  "I know babe. I'm just now leaving the coffee shop." She sighed as she talked on the phone, "I'm sorry. But I have an essay to write if I want to pass my journalism class and it's due tomorrow." She told him as she continued to walk towards her car.

  "We'll hang out tomorrow, I promise." She mumbled digging into her purse for her keys when she stopped in front of her car.

  "Okay." I took that as my cue to start walking up behind her, as quietly as possible. "I love you too." She smiled taking her keys out.

  The moment she hung up, I came up behind her and covered her mouth with the white cloth.

  "Hello Y/N." I whispered as she began to struggle, her screams muffled by the cloth. "Just breathe babygirl. Just breathe." I told her holding her against my body.

  Her body began to slow down, a moment later she went limp in my arms. I smiled in victory before picking her bridal style and opened her car and laid her in the backseat.

  Grabbing her keys off the ground from when they fell as she struggled, I hopped into the driver seat and hurried and drove off.

~

  I quickly but gently laid her down on her new bed and made sure that the bars on the window was secured.

  Just as I shut the door, Y/N woke up in a jolt. "What the fuck?" She mumbled as she looked around before her eyes landed on me.

  "You. I've seen you multiple times. Have you been following me?" She asked as she glared at me, she hasn't dared moved from the bed.

  She's completely free to move around.

  "I prefer to say 'admiring from afar'." I corrected with a wave of my hand.

  "Where am I? What do you want from me?" The Y/H/C asked, I sighed and walked over to her.

  I gently sat down at the edge of the bed near the foot, not wanting her to be scared that I'll do something to her.

  "My family's cabin. It's in the middle of the woods on private property. The nearest house is about ten miles away and wild animals live in the woods." I explain making a hint for what she would encounter if she tried to escape.

  "As to what I want from you? Well. I want you." I shrugged looking into her eyes as she stared back into mine.

  I only saw a drop of fear in her eyes, more bravery and a challenging look then anything else.

  She's feisty. I love it.

  "News flash. I'm straight. I also don't do people who kidnap me." Y/N glared at me.

  "Oh mi amor." I smirked at her, "You May think that. But wait till I show you the things I can do to you. I'll have you writhing in pleasure, begging for more." My voice came out husky as my voice drop a couple of octaves.

  She noticeably gulp and out of the corner of my eye I saw her rub her thighs with her hands.

  "Go ahead and take a shower if you want. There are clothes in the closet as well. Dinner will be ready in a half hour." I smiled at her as I stood, I took a risk and leaned over and kissed her head.

  She tensed up but she didn't flinch or anything else. I let my lips linger before walking over to the door and walking out leaving it unlocked.

  This placed is to secured for her to escape so easily.

                ~Five months later~

         Y/N's POV

  I smiled as I walked through the convenience store, trying to decide what I wanted to snack on and to eat.

  "Y/N?" I heard someone call, I turned my head and saw Shawn standing there.

  He quickly walked over to me and pulled me into a hug, I tensed up not completely comfortable with the action.

  "Where have you been? What happened to you? Everyone has been worried sick. Are you okay?" He rambled on as he pulled away and kept his hands on my shoulders.

  "I got away for a while. I wanted to get away from everyone. I'm perfectly fine, I've never been better." I smiled at him thinking back to the last five months.

  "What'd you mean wanted to get away from everyone? Even me? You're boyfriend? Y/N, what happened to you?" He asked confused.

  I sighed not knowing what exactly to tell him, "Babe? Everything okay?" I heard that familiar voice that sent shivers down my spine.

  I smiled and turned my head as I felt her arm wrap around my waist, "Everything's fine babe. Just ran into an old friend." I smiled at her as I kissed her cheek.

  "Babe? Old friend? Y/N/N. I'm your boyfriend. Who is this girl?" Shawn asked utterly confused.

"Shawn meet Camila. My girlfriend." I smiled proudly, I didn't miss the hurt and pain in his eyes as I said that.

In the beginning, I didn't want to fall in love with her. But within being there just two months, she had me under her spell and I fell in love with her. We bonded over things that I've never told anyone before.

I love her now and nothing can change that.

"Y/N, can I please speak with you?" He asked and he noticed how Camila's grip on me tighten, "Alone?"

I glanced at Camila and saw her looking at him with a glare before looking at me, "I trust you. I'll be over there if you need anything." She smiled at me before giving me a kiss on the lips and walked away to the end of the isle where the chips were.

God she was addicting.

"What'd you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"Why are you acting like this? This isn't you." His voice full of worry and disbelief.

"Yes it is Shawn. She's helped me find the real me. This is who I really am." I told him honestly.

"Is she forcing you to stay with her?" He whispered making sure she couldn't hear us, "Give me any sort of sign."

Three months ago, I would've said yes. But now, I'm willingly wanting to be with her. I thought Shawn was the best person I could ever be with. But Camila is.

She's treated me like nothing but a princess, a queen at most. Never once has she hit me or threatened to lay a hand on me. Sure in the beginning she raised her voice at me, but that was it.

"Don't be ridiculous Shawn." I laugh, "I want to be with her because I love her." I smile proudly.

"You just disappeared five months ago. The police ruled it out as kidnapping. How'd you even meet her, eh?" He asked, I could tell he was beginning to get angry.

"At the coffee shop. Almost a year and a half ago. She came to the shop a lot and we started talking and became friends. Five months ago, I started having trouble with my family again and I wanted to get away for a while. So Camila took me away and over time we became closer and voila! We started dating." My smile grew as I talked.

"Really? Because there was evidence that there was a struggle behind the coffee shop. Don't play with me. I know she kidnapped you and she's brainwashed you into being with her." He hissed causing me to roll my eyes.

"Don't be stupid Shawn. I love Camila with all my heart. She didn't brainwash me. I chose to love her with my own free will. You know nothing of what happened. So please drop it?" I hissed back at him, Camila's my everything now and I'm not having anyone ruin it.

"You're a victim of Stockholm syndrome, Y/N!" His voice raised and I was grateful it was late at night and we were in the back of the store. Only a few people were in here and it was a pretty big store.

I looked behind him and saw Camila looking over at us, I subtly shook my head when I saw her jaw and fists clench. She huffed but kept her eyes on us.

"No I'm not! She's given me my free will and everything. She didn't do nothing wrong Shawn. Drop it and let it be." I growled at him before I walked past him.

He grabbed my arm and made me look at him, "I'm not giving up. I will get you back, even if it's the last thing I do. I love you and this isn't going to change that. She's taken you away from your life." He whispered harshly.

"Let it go. She didn't take me away from my life, she gave me a life. If you can't understand, then go ask Ally why I don't talk about my childhood. Camila saved me from the life I had. My parents believe I'm never coming back and it needs to stay that way." I told him seriously.

"What? Ally knows you're fine?" He asked confused for the millionth time tonight.

"Yes." I answered as I got out of his grip and started walking towards Camila, I stopped and turned to face Shawn again. "Shawn. Do yourself a favor. Don't go chasing someone who doesn't love you back." I said before walking back over to Camila.

"Come on. Let's go pay for this and get out of here." I smiled at her.

~

  "You know I love you right?" Camila asked as park in front of her Cabin. Even though I have complete free will, I still like being out here. It's peaceful.

  "I know baby. I love you too." I smiled over at her.

  She leaned over and caressed my cheek, "I know we didn't start off to a good start. But everything I've done is because I love you." She said softly. The memories of the things she's done to make sure I'm safe ran through my mind.

   "And I thank you for that. I love you no matter what." I told her before leaning the rest of the way over and kissed her.

Her hand gripped my waist as I tangled my fingers in her hair, once the kiss started to get heated, she pulled me to straddle her legs.

Camila let out a moan when I started to grind against her, causing me to smirk. "Babygirl." She said in a warning tone as her hands slipped under my shirt.

  I continued to grind into her lap as I kissed down her perfect jawline and neck. I could feel her starting to get hard under me, I let out a whimper when her bulge rubbed against my covered center. I didn't know if to curse thin shorts or love them.

  "Let's go inside, yeah?" I hummed as my arousal was beginning to take over. She nodded as her bottom lip was trapped between her teeth.

  Opening the drivers door, I got out while trying to fall. The brunette quickly followed before practically dragging me inside causing me to giggle.

  It's going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Well... here's this. Hope you enjoyed! But can we talk about Dinah's fucking song! I mean like holy fuck! I was up half till four having that song on repeat! I still got it on repeat! My ass is deceased and Dinah is coming for our souls and I'm glad for it! Gemini Out!♊️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.7K 42
"I feel lost."
75K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
763K 21.3K 51
[COMPLETED]✓ I never forgot my first love. I just learnt to pretend everything was okay while I was breaking on the inside. I lost myself because the...
17.3K 192 9
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. and lots and lots of smut. Wattpad has made some parts private so I'm guessing you need to follow me to be able t...