It's Strange Love 🌷 afi MAJO...

By just_ravenx

"I didn't mean to fall for you." Falling inlove is hard, falling inlove with your best friends sister? A lot... More

Editors Note 2021
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
MEET YOU THERE
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
Update
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
Lovelytheband
046
047
048
Youtube
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
Its Strange Life

023

1.6K 37 12
By just_ravenx

A D D I S O N

I lay staring up at the ceiling. God. I just did the dilly with my first crush. The biggest school flirt. My brothers best friend.

Why did I do that? Why?

Because I'm selfish and stupid. God. What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I doing this to Wes.

"Fuck." I mumble.

"Already did." Ashtons voice comes in behind me. I turn around to see his boyish smile.

"Why did we do that?" I ask him.

"Because we wanted to." Ashton shrugs. "I mean for one night atleast." Ashton says as my stomach drops.

"What?" I ask.

"Well I mean you didn't think this meant anything right?" Ashton asks.

I bite my lip. "No." I shrug.

"Thats good. Because thats not happening again." Ashton rolls his eyes.

"Yeah. I wasnt planning on letting it happen. I was just too drunk." I shake my head.

"What?" Ashton furrows his brows. "Your telling me you didn't like it?" Ashton sounds offended.

"Um- it was fine- I guess." I shrug. Still a bit in shocked that I lost my virginity to Ashton Fuck Me Irwin.

"Just fine?" Ashton asks. "I mean we can try again if you really want-"

"Ashton I'm sober and have a boyfriend." I growl. "So whatever this jealousy over me has to stop." I tell him.

"Im not jealous of Wes." Ashton rolls his eyes.

"Okay." I nod.

"Yeah. We need to stop this before anyone sees us together. I can't have that." He nods.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" I raise a brow.

"It means me and you would never work in the real world." Ashton laughs.

"Good thing I'm happy with Wes." I lie.

"Oh yeah?" He smirks.

"As happy as I could be." I nod.

"Okay. But just remember when he does fuck you, I had you first. In all sorts of ways. Maybe ill let him know that." He smirks.

"You won't dare." I growl.

"Don't worry, Addi, I don't want anybody to know I hold your v card." Ashton ticks his tongue shaking his head. 

"Whatever Ashton. Just go." I feel rage building. How dare he take something so special and treat it like its nothing. I feel a hot tear escape my eye before I look away wiping it. "Just go." I shake my head.

A S H T O N

I saw her tears. I told myself I had to do this to keep Luke happy but god it was hard. I didn't want to lose her when I just had hee in my grips.

"Addison," I huff sitting on Lukes comfortable bed.

"Ashton just go!" She yells turning to push me.

"No!" I grab her arms.

"Why are you being so bipolar! You just said you didn't want me and now you're acting like this!" She yells crying. God. I wanted nothing more then to hug her and say I'm an idiot. But I'm not like that.

"I-I I'm still a decent guy I'm not gonna leave you crying." I shake my head.

"I said leave Ashton!" She growls still crying.

It was her first time and this is what she has to deal with. God I'm such a idiot.

"No tell me whats wrong!" I tell her getting mad.

"I-its-you. I cheated on Wes. With you of all boys. Hes gonna hate me." She sobs leaning her head on my shoulder.

"What?" I ask. "Is that seriously what you're concerned about?" I raise a brow.

"Hes my boyfriend!" She gasps. I smirk.

"Hes not for you." I shake my head. I am.

"Well you certainly aren't!" She growls. I smirk shaking my head. God if only Luke wasnt such a giant dont stop I could tell her how Im really feeling.

"Well no shit. I have standards Addi." I roll my eyes.

"I hate you!" She cries still slurring a bit from the alcohol. As much as she says shes sober, shes lying through her drunken teeth.

"No you don't." I shake my head placing my hand on her back rubbing it.

"I just wanted to sleep." She cries. I laugh slightly the alcohol fully taking affect now. She probably won't remember this. I pick her up like a bride taking her to her room. I put her on the bed and tuck her into the blankets kissing her forehead quickly.

"Why are you such an asshole?" She grumbles.

"Why are you so nosy?" I ask.

"Because you don't let me know anything." She pouts.

"I'll try not to be an asshole." I nod.

"Okay." She smiles. "Ash?" She hums.

"Mhm?" I mumble.

"Why don't you want to be seen with me?" She asks softly.

"Because it'll start a lot of fights between Luke and I. And you have Wes." I tell her biting my bottom lip.

"You were right." She tells me.

"Oh yeah? About what?" I raise a brow.

"I don't really love Wes. I care for him but I don't love him." She tells me. I let a smile play onto my lips.

"I can read minds love." I announce.

"I'm going to sleep. Get these loud freaks out of my house." She slurs before laying her head down. I laugh heading out and downstairs. I look to see nobodys downstairs.

I turn the music off and look for garbage bags to start cleaning.

I head to the kitchen. The doors locked. I furrow my brows. I press my body against it slamming it open. That's when I see something I never ever wanted to see. Luke plowing a girl against the wall.

AND if I wasn't scarred enough I see her face. Nadia.

"Oh dear fucking god!" I groan covering my eyes. "Y'all need jesus!" I almost puke in my mouth before really thinking about it. "Wait! You two faced assholes!" I growl opening my eyes to see Luke putting on his boxers covering Nadias naked body.

"Get out!" Luke growls.

"So you can fuck her bestfriend but I can't fuck her?" I ask.

"Please stop talking about fucking my baby sister!" Luke yells.

"You're so high on your 'don't fuck my sister' horse that you don't realise what a fucking hypocrite you are!" I roll my eyes. "Nadia you better tame your man." I leave walking out the door. Game on Luke game on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 301 14
Sophie, a girl who's always portrayed as the well known influencer Piper Rockelle's best friend meets Jentzen Ramirez, and what if he sees her as mor...
667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
53.6K 2K 25
UNDER MINOR EDITING Katniss and Peeta are the greatest enemies of all time. Their relationship and status is really weird considering that their pare...
24.3K 466 20
In this story, Nick is NOT possessed by Caleb Also, there are some spelling mistakes so I apologize. If you want something added to the story just l...