Getting Closer To My Mate

Por fspinkey

Zach, the alpha werewolf, finds out that his mate is a human and she is far away from his beautiful imaginati... Más

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter- 55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chapter- 59
Chapter- 60

Chapter 3

4.5K 124 11
Por fspinkey

-Fima-

I couldn't concentrate in the class. The lecturer was going on and on about macroeconomics and my mind was like floating on the cloud.

What did I see today?

Whom did I see today?

Why did I see him today?

How can a man be so good- looking and handsome?

I looked at Emma's face. Emma was a beautiful blond girl with beautiful blue eyes. With a little bit of makeup, she looked refreshing and pretty. That guy was staring at her.

'Poor guy! He doesn't know that Emma has already been taken.' I thought.

"Why are you looking at me frequently? And now you are pouting. What happened? Is there something on my face?" Emma asked in whispering tone.

"No, no. nothing happened and your face is perfectly fine. I was wondering... ah, if you could teach me how to apply eyeliner and lipstick like that. It's looking so perfect on your face."

I couldn't make any excuse except this stupid one, though what I said was true. The eyeliner and lipstick on her face were looking perfect.

She smiled, "Sure. Anytime."

But my mind was still far away from the class. After seeing Emma, he looked at me and I thought his eyes got bigger with surprise. He also muttered something. I felt my cheeks were getting hotter in the well air conditioned room. So I touched them with my hands.

Strange! Why would he get surprise? What did he muttered?

Ah! That was all my stupid thought. Let's forget it. With this strong resolution I got back to my dorm.

After dinner I spend some time with packing my bag for the trip.

'Ahh! So that should be the matter!' I exclaimed as if I received a sudden enlightenment. That handsome dude was surprised because he saw me beside Emma. He must have thought, 'Who is this shorty beside this blonde beauty?'

This enlightenment darkened my mood.

I completed all the task at hand and got on my bed. Looking at the white ceiling a face floated up in my sight.

That handsome boy! After seeing him I began to think that he was the most handsome boy I had ever seen.

Accidentally my eyes fell on him and coincidentally his eyes met mine.

Oh my God!

I just missed a heartbeat then; He looked shocked just like me and mumbled something.

I got a glance of him yet his beauty was so mesmerizing that I felt the lack of words to justly narrate it. He had got a handsome face with that straight nose, dark eyebrows and strong jaw line. His pale skin complexion, long platinum blonde wavy hair, which were fallen down his broad shoulder and light grey eyes, which seems deep Crystal Lake, made the perfect image of an elf prince in real life. But again, his sharp gaze which can pierce into one's soul, the strength, the confidence and the wildness in his face and body made me feel that I seeing a humanoid beast, more correctly a humanoid wolf, in front of me. I didn't know why I thought of a wolf to compare him to.

Looking at him for too long was harmful for my heart; that's what I had thought at that time and I moved my eyes away. As usual, I pretended that nothing had happened. I started talking to Emma and started to walk away from him.

When I was passing him I noticed that he was tall; so tall that I looked almost half of his height beside him. He had a strong body structure like a rock. I also caught his body smell. It was so mouth-watering.

I know I am sounding like some pervert. But trust me; it was so alluring and so manly to me like I was searching for that smell for a long time.

One thing that is poking in my head is that, why he was looking at my way and he looked so shocked. It felt like he was there for me. But why me? Even Emma was there and she can be considered as a beauty. May be he was shocked to see who is this Shorty beside the blonde beauty. But I still feel like he was there for me not for Emma. May be I am thinking too much.

Oh, that Elf-beast boy and his smell!

Bang! Ba-bump! Ba-bump!

I felt like something burst in my heart and it was beating like a crazy.

'No! No! Everything is fine.' I rubbed my chest where my heart was though my hand was getting obstructed by my boob.

I rolled my eyes and shifted my thought on the trip which would start the next day morning. So I needed to sleep.

And I definitely had to erase all the weird worries about that boy because we were never gonna meet again.

Even if we met, we were not gonna talk or anything else!

"Ah! I need to throw him out of my mind and forget him," I murmured, "Good bye handsome boy and all my thoughts related to you."

'You are going to see him again, you silly girl!' said some voice inside me; I think we could call it my inner thought, inner voice or sixth sense.

'Just shut up, you bull sh*t!' I said and fell asleep.

Next morning, I met my friends at the train station.

It was my idea to take the train because I wanted to enjoy the landscape through the huge glass window. In two hours we were out of city and going through mountains and forest. I looked at those mountains which were still covered in snow and fog. The forest looked dark green with some light green patch.

It looked as mysterious as that Elf-wolf boy.

'Wait! I was thinking of him again! No!'

"Hey! Why are you frowning? Is there anything wrong?" Nathan pulled me out of my thought.

"No! I'm okay. It's nothing. I was thinking if I have forgot something."

"Oh! Okay. But don't think too much or else you'll go bald. Ha ha ha!" Nathan laughed.

I also laughed in reply.

-Zach-

Have you ever fought with yourself where you broke your own bones?

I had.

I was adamant on my decision to reject my newly found mate but my beast self was totally against it. My beast nature and human nature fell into imbalance and my beast-self, which was well aware of my healing speed, broke my bones. Though they healed again and again after getting broken frequently, it seriously hurt.

In the morning I somehow managed to grab the cell phone and called Nelson.

"Hey! Do a task for me." I cut the small talk and got to the point.

"What is it? Why do you sound like you're in pain?"

"That's not important. Find that girl we saw tomorrow. Bring her to me right now. I want to re- aah!" Sirius twisted my arm which made Isaac, my human-self, more stubborn. "I want to reject her on her face." I cut the line.

Though I commanded him over the phone, the alpha beast Sirius commanded Nelson's beast-self on the spiritual level.

I got Nelson's call within short time. "Hey buddy! You are not letting me move an inch, you know? The pressure of my alpha is overwhelming."

I could hear pain in his voice. I could clearly see the image of Sirius pushing Nelson's head against the ground with the front right leg and Nelson was whimpering weakly.

I sighed and resigned.

'Okay. I am backing for now. Nelson is my beta. I don't wanna hurt him, so calm down.'

Myhuman-self, Isaac, made a temporary truce with my beast self, Sirius.

Author's note:

Hey! Great News!

I have published my paranormal romance novella 'Forever, ,My Dear Ghost' and it's available on Amazon, Kobo, Scribd, Barnes & Nobles and many other platforms. Type this link: https://books2read.com/forevermydearghost

Also you can sign up my newsletter for free and stay updated. Just type: www.fspinkey.com

Many exciting news is on the way. Also you'll be able to read the first chapter and a bonus chapter of 'Forever, My Dear Ghost' when you subscribe to my free newsletter.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

258K 6.1K 25
Nicole is broken. She puts on a mask that convinces the world she is happy when in reality; she's done with life. She doesn't care. Replaces pain wit...
388 21 19
Preston's pack prides itself on purity. Which means a human mate is unacceptable, especially for the newly-proclaimed alpha. One adrenaline-induced m...
167K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
202K 6.1K 30
Humans and werewolves just don't mix right? What happens when you find out that you're the Alphas Human Mate? Your world gets turned upside down... "...