Miracles [EXO FANFIC] {HIATUS}

By SakuNaga

🛠Editing🛠 Park Han Ni is a girl who has everything right from the day of her birth. She had lost her parent... More

Info
「Chapter 1: It's A New Day」
Chapter 2: Can you give me a tour around?
Chapter 3: Ehm Ai Dee Academy~
Chapter 4: My New School [M.I.D]
Chapter 5: Idol Friends
Chapter 6: Legna Thaumaturge
Chapter 7: Time Control
Chapter 8: Frost
Chapter 9: Telekinesis
Chapter 10: Development
Chapter 11: Light
Chapter 12: Water
Chapter 13: Earth
Chapter 14: A Princess who has been hiding from the spotlight
Chapter 15: Flight
Chapter 16: Wind
Chapter 17: Teleportation
Chapter 18: Little Boy
Chapter 19: M.I.D Special A Class
Chapter 20: Healing
Chapter 21: Lightning
Chapter 22: Flame
Chapter 23: We're off to our planet
Chapter 24: EXO Planet
Chapter 25: Here comes trouble!
Chapter 26: Training? or Treasure Hunt?
Chapter 27: I'm a deadly weapon?
Chapter 28: My first kiss got stolen by him.
Chapter 29: The kiss means nothing. Nothing. Nothing..
Chapter 30: The Witch
Chapter 31: Happy Birthday Sehun~
Chapter 32: We're gonna get sucked in!!
Chapter 33: Earth..we're coming back
Chapter 34: Strange Dream
Chapter 35: Happy Birthday Baekhyun~
Chapter 36: VIP SaeRyun
Chapter 37: Promise?
Chapter 38: What do you want to do?
Chapter 39: What is LOVE?
Chapter 40: Messages
Thank you for suggesting!
Chapter 41: M.I.D Talent Competition.. start!
Chapter 42: Competition Part 1
Chapter 43: Competition Part 2
Chapter 45: Who am I, really?
Chapter 46: The guy with wings... Ari?
Chapter 47: His Story
I'm baaaack!!
Chapter 48: She's changing?
Chapter 49: The Kingdoms
Chapter 50: The truth about what happen that day
Chapter 51: My.... brother?
Chapter 52: Ari's real identity (Part 1)
Chapter 53: Ari's real identity (Part 2)
Chapter: YO?
Chapter 54: "I won't ever leave your side.."
Chapter 55: Welcome Home
Chapter 56: The twins' day out
Chapter 57: Say 'hello' to them
Chapter 58: For you to see I'm falling in love
Chapter 59: Bish he's really back
Chapter 60: I don't mind listening
Chapter 61: We're Getting Ready
Extra Chapter!
Chapter 62: Demon's Double Sword: Kurotama
Chapter 63: "It's impossible"
Chapter 64: Death Gods
Chapter 65: What is this feeling?
Chapter 66: The Rules
Chapter 67: Squad 1
Chapter 68: Everything Starts Now Pt.1
Chapter 69: Everything Starts Now Pt.2
Chapter 70: The Revelation
AUTHOR'S ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 71: Brother
Chapter 72: Emergency
CAN U HEAR

Chapter 44: Don't you remember me?

7.4K 210 14
By SakuNaga

"S-S-Sehun..." I sniffled.

Sehun breathed heavily and clenched his fist so tight, stopping himself from doing anymore harm to Baekhyun. Kris put his hands on Sehun's shoulder as he tried to calm down. But his glare never left Baekhyun.

"K-Kris o-oppa...S-Sehun... stop.. please stop.." I trembled.

The others switched their stare to Baekhyun then to Kris then to Sehun and then to me with worries and confused looks. Xiumin being the hyung of everyone spoke up, breaking the choking silence filling the atmosphere.

"Kris. You can tell us next time. When everything's calmed down. Arrasso?"

"Yes, hyung." Kris answered.

"Boys, lets go back home. You all must be tired. Baekhyun, just drop it and leave them alone for now. Sehun, you might need to see a doctor to check your knuckles. Han Ni, Kris, I'll leave you two for now. Tell us every single thing when everything's calmed down." Xiumin told us and exited the waiting room with the rest of the boys.

Baekhyun glared at Sehun then followed. Sehun hissed and sat down on the couch letting out a deep sigh. He slumped his whole body and stared blankly on the ceiling.

"Han Ni yah.. did you get hurt? Are you hurt?" Sehun asked.

"Y-yeah. I'm hurt." I choked on my words.

Kris came closer and hugged me tightly as he soothed my back, comforting me. He rested his head on the crook of my neck and hummed some song.

"Han Ni yah, sorry. I'm sorry for dragging you in this problem. Mianhae.."

"It-it's okay. I-if I didn't suggest you to tell them sooner, this wouldn't happen. So I'm sorry." I apologized.

Kris frowned then leaned and kiss my forehead. He smiled and said "It will be fine. Everything will be fine. I'll think of something, so don't worry." I nodded my head and hugged him tight once more. Kris broke the hug and told us to go home as he went out.

Sehun closed his eyes and rested his hands on the top of his stomach. I walked to him and sat down on the floor, facing him. 

"Sehun, are you okay?" I asked.

"Mmm." He hummed in response.

I took his hands and examine his broken knuckles. I kissed it hoping that it would at least ease the pain. Sehun was startled and sat up. He looked at me and held my face between his hands. Confusedly, I just stared at him worriedly.

"You could've at least told me so I could help and this wouldn't have happened as well." He scolded.

I looked down and fiddled with my fingers. "Sorry. I thought it would work out well if we keep it a secret until the time when Kris is ready to tell you guys. I'm sorry."

"Idiot. Can't you trust me? Tell me." Sehun looked deeply into my eyes.

"I...I trust you... but, I'm just afraid to tell you." I answered.

"Aigoo. From now on, you can tell me everything you find hard to tell everyone. Understood? I may be like this; childish, stupid and naughty but, you can trust me. Even if it's your darkest and deepest secret, I wouldn't tell anyone until you say so. So please, don't hide everything within yourself. It hurts...you know that?" he said.

"Nae. I promise, I won't hide anything by myself that would hurt you or anyone." I said and instantly hugged him.

"Yeah, thanks." Sehun mumbled and returned the hug. 

-Third Person's P.O.V- 

Sehun and Han Ni went out to go to the hospital to look at Sehun's knuckles. While Kris, went to SM Ent. to talk to their manager about what's happening and what's going to happen.

"Why are you just telling me this?" Manager asked.

"Sorry manager hyung. I came here to let you know what might happen in the future so you could prepare something when I officially leaving. But I'm not leaving yet, okay? I don't know if I am because mother hasn't sent the plane ticket and it's been two months, almost three." Kris sighed.

"I understand. I know it's hard. But, can you endure it a little bit more? Maybe I could do something about making your mother cancel everything she had planned for you. I'll try my best. But for now, just attend practice and you'll be leaving to China with EXO-M for promotions." Manager hyung patted his shoulder and left.

Kris sighed and walked out of the building. He doesn't know if should he come back to Han Ni's house or just spend the night at the dorm, their old dorm. He walked aimlessly, doesn't care where his legs would bring him until he reached the playground. He sat on the swings and looked up to the sky.

"Galaxy.. I wonder how breathtaking it is to see it close." He said.

"I don't want to leave. But, the company... is underestimating my talents. Not just my talents, but the other members as well. But anyways, I don't know how would the fans react and how would EXO members and Han Ni treat each other after. Dang it." Kris ruffled his hair.

Then suddenly, Kris' phone rang. He fetched it out of his pocket and answered it without looking at the caller's id. 

"Hello, mother." he asked.

"It's me. I was about to send the ticket to you a month ago, but the flight got cancelled so I have to book another flight. Kris, dear, expect the ticket in a few days.  It's for your own good." 

"Mom? What? Is there any other ways to save your company? Not including marrying some complete stranger? Or anything that could hurt the people I love?" Kris asked.

"Yi Fan, I'm doing this for your—our future. I know marrying a girl whom you knew nothing of, a complete stranger is not considered as loving the future wife you've ever wanted. Let's not talk any further about this. I'm hanging up now." Kris' mum ended the call.

------

The Next Morning. HanNi's house. 

It was already 8 in the morning, but not a sound could be heard outside HanNi's room. Usually, since EXO members moved in her house, every morning it would be really noisy with Chen running around, knocking on others' doors and annoying them. Now, the only sound that Han Ni could hear was the ticking of her rilakuma clock hanging on the wall.

Han Ni turned sideways, pulled her blanket over her head and roll over again. Out of boredom, she sat up from bed and washed her face. She walked out of her room and headed to the kitchen to cook breakfast

 "The house is dead silent for the first time since they moved here." She said as she sniffled the air.

"....and I thought I would like it. But I don't even like this kind of silence... not even a bit..." mumbled Han Ni and sigh right after.

Sae Ryun, woke up with the same reason as HanNi. He sat up and rubbed his eyes with his little hands and jumped down out of his bed. He opened the door and peeked outside hoping to see his uncles running around. But he saw no one.

"It's so quite. Where are they?" Sae Ryun asked. 

Sae Ryun, being such a curious child, went to his uncles' room and jumped on them to wake up. He went to Sehun's room first and jumped on him. "HunHun~! Ireona! Wakey wakey!" Then he went to Suho's room "Gramps~! Wake up! Palli!"

"Urgh...5 more minutes.." Suho groaned.

"Ay.. why do old people sleep for too long?" Sae Ryun said. Suho shot his eyes open and sat up. "I'm not old. I don't sleep long. Now let's go eat breakfast." Suho lead Sae Ryun out of the room before he woke the other members sleeping in there.

----

"Be a good boy, okay? Go inside now, don't be late." Han Ni sent Sae Ryun to his school.

HanNi didn't see Kris this morning so she tried calling him but no one answered. 

*The number you dialed is unavailable. Please leave a message.*  *The number you dialed is not yet in service. Please try again.*  *1-3-6-9 Please type those numbers for more information.* 

"Aiiish! Where could he be?!" HanNi stomped her feet in frustration.

Just then, her phone rang. HanNi was frustrated about Kris not answering her calls and someone calling unexpectedly when she's not in a good mood made her pissed off so much. She angrily pressed the answer button. 

"What?!" she said annoyed.

"O-oh.. yow yow calm down. It's just me. Sehun. Where are you? What are you doing? You're going to be late, you know that?" Sehun said.

"I know that! Aiish! You called at the wrong time, you know that?!" she replied.

"Y-yah.. Why are you taking your anger out on me? What did I do?" Sehun asked.

"Nothing. I'm not in the mood Sehun. I'm hanging up."

"What? W-wai—" *tooot* 

HanNi walked back to the car and sulk over. "Ahjussi, please bring me to the company. I don't think I could go to school today." she said.

"Are you not feeling well, milady?" Myung Dae asked.

"I feel so upset! Why wont he pick up my calls?!" HanNi whined like a kid.

"Don't worry, milady. Maybe he just needed some time alone? Oh, and what are you going to do in the Park Industry? What about school?" Myung Dae ahjussi asked.

"I'll just tell them because of business purpose or something like that. That would work right?" she asked.

"Nae. Park Industry is it? Please wear your seatbelt." he said and started the engine and drove off to the company.

----

Myung Dae ahjussi parked the car in front of the entrance. I got off the car and thanked him for driving me there. Letting put a deep sigh, I slowly entered the building and started looking around. I went over to the clerk lady and asked if the CEO is here.

"Excuse me. Is my uncle here?" I asked. Well, he's not really my blood-related uncle, he's just a really close friend of my parents so I grew up calling him uncle.

"Um.. who's your uncle? And what's your name?" she asked.

"My name? Do you need my full information?" I asked. 

"If possible." she replied.

"My name is, Park Han Ni. 18 years old. Daughter of the late Park Lee Won and Jae Mah. Heir of Park Industry. Um...that's enough, isn't it?" I finished. 

"Of course. It's more than enough, young lady. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you. It's been a while since I've seen you. And please wait a moment, I'll check if Mr. Choi is here. Please wait at the Lounge area, it might take long because Mr. Choi has been really busy." the clerk lady said. I nodded and waited at the lounge area.

A few minutes later, the clerk lady came to me and told me that Mr. Choi is currently in an important meeting and it would take long until it finish. And after that meeting, he has to go somewhere to meet some business man and have meeting.

"When will he be back?" I asked.

"I think he'll be back around 1 pm. You can comeback later on if you want." she said.

"Really? I'm not in the mood to go to school today. So I'll stay here. Oh! Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Yes, sure. What is it?" 

"Do you know my parents' personal assistant? Is he still here? What's his name again..? Yuto?" I asked.

"Ah~ The Japanese assistant of Mr and Mrs Park? His name is Kegawa Yuto. But here in Korea, he is called Young Jae. Do you want me to bring you to him? He's still working in this company. He's Mr Choi's sub-assistant." she said.

"Oh. Thank you! Don't worry! I know where to find him! Thanks." I thanked her and ran to the elevator.

The elevator stopped at the 7th floor of the building. I stepped out of the elevator and looked for the room where Yuto is always stays to do his work. Finally, I have reached the office where he's always sleeping. Well, not really sleeping. 

I knocked on the door twice. But no one answered. I knocked again, but this time, I was singing 'Do You Want To Build A Snowman'.

"Do you want to build a snowman~" I sang. 

But suddenly, the door opened revealing Yuto with messy hair and dark circled under his eyes. He squinted his eyes several times and tried recognizing me.

"Who are you? I'm busy, sorry." He said.

"Don't you remember me? Yuto-nii~" I said.

"Yuto-nii? Wait... are you... perhaps... HanNi?" he asked.

"Who else?" I smiled. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~

Sorry if I took too long! Sorry if I took 2 weeks to update! Cheosonghamnida! Huhuhuhu~ I never thought that I would be busier than I use to. Too busy that I don't even have time to check my Wattpad.

But here it is, my update. Sorry if it sucks and I left you with a cliffhanger(?) Hahaha. Anyways, thank you so much for waiting patiently!!! I love you! Saranghae! Aishiteru! Wo ai ni! <3

And guys! Japanese exchange students came to our school! Ermagahd!! They came last wednesday and they're leaving next monday T^T. And there's this guy named Tomoki, my friends are going crazy about him because apparently, he's "cute". I have only seen his face for 2 seconds and I didn't find him cute at all. Like yeah.. not up to my standards. But he's got "some" looks though. LOL. And I have a new friend, japanese student, Natsuko and she's sooo pretteehhhh~ and she's really nice~ OMG, I am going to make sure to host a japanese student next year.

Saranghaeyo~

--Author--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.3K 32
Y/n's life was filled with ups and down(s) -- he doesn't have a lot of friends at school because of his cold face and straightforwardness. At home, h...
711K 32.1K 54
[COMPLETED] What will happen to him when someone whom he dearly love will leave him forever.... will he be able to move on in his life or will he be...
7.7K 238 51
Park Je Ri. A girl who was forced to try to fit into the normal world full of humans and mortals as a half-dragon. From what we know, society isn't...
18.4K 825 21
Park Chanyeol,came from rich family.Everyone thought he had a perfect life but actually not.He grew up without his parents.His mother passed away sin...