ALIVE [LUCAS NCT FANFICTION]

Autorstwa Taeyeonmochi_2501

Jeon Alivia (you) was a really brilliant girl.She was a billionare and the most dangerous mafia in the Korea'... Więcej

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 30

27 0 0
Autorstwa Taeyeonmochi_2501

I was doing my morning routine and now I was infront of my mirror.

I was wearing a yellow sweater with jeans.I combed my hair and let it loose.

Suddenly the door creaked open and made me turned to the direction.

Lucas started to came in and smiled at me."Well,hello."He waved his hand.

I smiled back."Hello too,Lucas."

He turned me and back hugged me.I was confused with his reaction.

He was so weird in these days.Something that made him will lose me someday.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

"I will not leave you again and always protect you when you are in dangerous.I can't lose you and I can't live without you."He said and put his head on my shoulder.

I turned and faced him."Stop making the promise like that.I will fine and everything will fine,okay?"I smiled.

"So you should go now?You are getting late if you stick with me like this."I said and cupped his cheeks.

He whined."Why you always metioned it?"

"Well.That was your job for making the performance work.Promise me that you won't do any mistake."I said.

He chuckled and touched my nose with his."I won't if you watch my performance.After that,I can spend some time with you."He cheered.

"As you wish,Mr.Yukhei."I removed his arms from my waist.

He kissed my forehead."We will meet tonight and I can't wait for seeing you in a beautiful dress."

"Okay.Tonight,I will be the most the beautiful girl that you never seen before."I teased.

He waved his hand and I waved back.As he closed the door,I sighed.

I sat on the chair again and faced the mirror.Should I go to the prom?

Maybe I should because Lucas was hoping me to come to that prom and I already practice with Eunwoo the dance.

Then my phone vibrated.I took it from the makeup table and saw the new message has come from Aless.

Aless:Yo,Alivia.How about we go
          out today?
Alivia:Sure.Can you go here?
Aless:Okay,just wait.

Then I just read her message.I put my phone on the table again and wore my shoes.

I fixed my hair again and I felt someone was stood besides me.I saw Aless was the one who stood besides me.

She waved at me and smiled."Hello."

I stood and took my phone.I looked at her from the top to bottom.

"Are you getting short?"I asked.

Yeah,she is getting short.Her height just until my shoulder and I was curious why Ken like her so much.

She glared at me."Hey,don't judge my height.If you still judge me,I will kill you."

"Where we should go?"I asked.I tried to ignored with what she said.

"To our school."She answered simply.

"What are we doing there?"I asked her again.

I was quite confused here.Why she wanted to go to the school even tonight we have a prom.

"Just wait and see so hurry up."She said.

I nodded and we both walked out from my room.We saw Mark appa and the ahjussi(s).

We bowed at them and they just smiled."Dear,where are you going?"Mark appa asked.

"We are going to school.We have something to do,Mr.Tuan."Aless answered.

I just looked at them and then shrugged."I just follow,Aless."

He smiled and patted my head."Don't be so long.Your two mothers have something to give to you."

I nodded."Okay,appa."

He kissed the top of my head and the ahjussi(s) too.They go downstairs

We just looked at them and then Aless was pulling me and we started to ran.
________________________

Finally we arrived at school hall.Aless was panting a lot while me just staring at the school hall.

They were looks beautiful.All the decorations and the dance floor were amazing.

"I never see this so beautiful."I mumbled and walked little bit infront.

"Did you like it?"Someone whispered at my ear.

I flinched and looked back.I saw Ken was smiling at me.I scoffed.He just giggled.

"You never go to the prom that's why you so amaze with this all decoration."Hongbin snapped my forehead.

I pouted."Okay,I admit it.But this one was amazing like before."I scanned around.

"Of course,yes.We are doing this decoration for this year."Hyuk appeared from nowhere.

"Really?No wonder it's beautiful."I commented.

"So are you coming tonight,Alivia?"Leo asked and held a box.

I shrugged."I don't know."

"Did you not pity to Lucas?He will be alone tonight."Hakyeon said.

All of them looked at me and I sighed."I go this time because of this year is Lucas last year in this school."

They cheered."Yeay,finally the queen of prom night will come tonight."Ravi clapped his hands.

I chuckled."You guys are so happy."

"Of course,we are.This is the last year we here."Ken answered.

I nodded and walked to the stage.I climbed up the stairs and held the microphone infront of the stage.

"Alivia."Hongbin called and I looked at him.

"Why don't you sing?"He asked.

I came nearer to the microphone."No,I don't want."

"Ouh,come on.You will be great if you sing."Ken supported Hongbin.

Ish,this Kenjumma and Binnie.Why God give me this kind of friend?

"Okay,I will sing."I finally gave up with those two guy called my friends.

"There is none like you,
No one else can touch my heart like you do,
I could search for all eternity long,
And find,
There is none like you."

I stopped from singing.Then all of them looked at each other.What is that song?Why I can sing that song?I never sing this so beautiful song.

I stepped little bit aback from the microphone."I want to go to the washroom."

I walked out from the hall and walked to the hallway.I kept on thinking why that song just appeared inside my head.

I never sang that song.I always sang Ariana Grande's song or something that I always hear before.

But not this song.I never heard this song.Maybe it just my imagination or maybe this song are exist.

I kept on walking while humming a song that I always sing was One last time.

"So one last time...I need to be the one who take you home....One last time,I promise after that I'll let you go....Baby,I don't care if you got her in your heart...All I really care is you wake up in my arms."I was trying to do the high pitched one and it's work.

I sighed in relief then smiled.I stopped from walking when I saw a dark shadown on the floor.

I looked up and saw Mingyu.My eyes grew bigger."Kim Mingyu."I called out his name.

He chuckled and gave a signal for hug.I ran and hugged him.He hugged me tight that before and put his chin on my head.

"Alivia,I miss you."He said.

I pulled away and snapped his forehead."Ouch!What was that for?"He rubbed his forehead.

"You pabo.Why do you leave us?You know that we miss you so much then you happy become an idol."I said in little bit angry.

"I'm so sorry.I didn't mean to make you angry."He poked my nose and made me giggled.

"So where are you here?"I asked.

He put both of his hands inside his pocket."Well,I was visiting my old high school.I'm quite miss it especially to this friend."

"You never change and always looks beautiful that make all guy wanted you."He said.

"Excuse me,I will never like them.Plus,I have a boyfriend now."I rolled my eyes.

"What?!"He was shocked with what I said.

I nodded."Yup,do you to meet him?"I asked.

"Of course,I want.I wonder why this guy change my cold-hearted friend is falling in love to him."He said.

"Okay,I will show you.He is in the dance room now."I was daring him now.

We walked to the dance room.Mingyu opened the door and we started to get in.

All of them saw us and bowed at us.Half of them were surprise as they looked at Mingyu.

"Hey,guys."Mingyu waved his hand.

"Annyeong,Kim Mingyu."They bowed again.

I looked at Lucas was still busying with his dance along his partner,Seulgi.

He saw me but he kept on dancing with Seulgi.I fakely smiled at them.

Mingyu realised that I was staring at them and he leaned closer.

"Is he your boyfriend?Why are he dancing with anothe girl?"He whispered.

"Sorry for disturbing you guys."I bowed.

"Hmm...nevermind.You guys are not bothering us by the way."Mark said.

"Ah,it's okay.We were just walking around so continue your practice."He smiled.

He looked at me and I nodded.We came out from the dance room and I sighed in relief.

"He quite interesting too.He was too attractive and make girls crazy."Mingyu nodded slowly.

"I should go home."I started to walked and Mingyu followed me from behind.

"Yah,I'm here for spending time with you.After that,I will be busy all the time because of our new album."He started to get angry.

"Follow me."I said and we came into the school hall again.

We saw all the Vixx and Aless were busy with the decoration.Mingyu looked surrounds and smiled.

"This was amazing."He commented.

They looked at us and quickly approached us.They let their job hanging like that.

"So how was your friendly date?"Ken asked.

"So you guys are planning about this."I said and they nodded.

"Don't mad at them.That was my idea so you should be happy that your bestfriend is back again."He pushed me slightly to sat on the stage while my legs hanging.

He took the microphone from the stand and gave it to me.I looked at him confused.Then he took the guitar and started to strumped the guitar.

"You like to sing,right?"He asked.

I nodded."So we will sing today."He cheered.
_________________________

After we finished sang,we looked  at each other then giggled.

"That was great.Your voice really beautiful just like the  owner."He smiled.

"Well,thank you."I smiled back.

"Okay,guys.We need to go home now before the event get start."Hakyeon said.

We nodded.Mingyu stood and helped me to get up.I fixed up my outfits.

"So guys,I need to go now.My members are waiting for me."He put the guitar to its place.

We nodded.He waved his hand and said goodbye same goes to us.

After he left us,I felt lonely again.I lose my friend again.He just tried his best to spent time with me.How sweet is he?

"Alivia,we should go now."Aless shouted.

I nodded and ran towards her.We bid a goodbye and started to walked to the different ways.

Aless started to dragged me again and made me whined again.

"Can you slow down?"I asked as I still dragging by her.

"No,I can't.We have to hurry up.We only have two hours left before the event start."She answered.

Ugh,I hate this thing.Why we should go there on time?I don't care about the time or what.The only thing I want was spending time with Lucas and Mark.

She kept on draging me even though we already inside the mansion.

She barged into my room and stopped.Yeah,finally she stopped from draging me.

"Okay,we should start now."She cheered.

How come she was so excited to the prom?Just then this is the last year Ken and others study there.

If they get a better gred,they will be go to the collage or to the pioner building which is three block away from our highschool.

I thinks Mark and Lucas will be enter the pioner school.Ugh,I will far away from them.I will lose my friends again and I'm quite sad.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

30.3K 910 34
A lovely Girl who cherish by everyone in her home, A little Girl who just turn sixteen, A lovely Girl who never even felt pain but everything change...
66K 2.2K 31
Jeon Jungkook the youngest at the Jeon brothers He is handsome and hot at the same time that's why Jennie can't resist his charms. They have the rela...
145K 4.9K 54
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙪...
153K 4.2K 31
________ ⚠️🔞Mature content🔞⚠️________ Before I saw her, I said, "I love your body" to many girls. But after I was with her, I said, "I love you." o...