Save You Tonight

By RedVelvetCake

Alaine Saunders has dedicated her life to Luna's restaurant. She grew up with unsupportive parents and was in... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chatper Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.

Chapter Five.

3.8K 71 4
By RedVelvetCake

I woke up to white cool sheets, I felt something playing with my hair. I rubbed my right eye and sat up to see Harry grinning as I looked at him sleepily. "Harry..." I said, a little too passionately.

"Hey love you fell asleep."

"I'm sorry. You were asleep so I guess I just..."

"I'm glad you're here. I can finally talk to you, right?"

"Yeah Harry, I'm sorry I didn't hear you out." I said apologetically.

He rested his head on his pillow and looked at me. "I've been trying to say that I'm sorry for that day at Luna's, for being a jerk. I didn't mean to... I had a lot of things going on and when I saw you I really was tipsy."

I nodded, understanding after what the doctor said. "I know Harry. I'm sorry for slapping you. It was impulse and..." I trailed off. Not wanting to start telling him about my past. He doesn't need to know that.

"No! I deserved that. I'm not an asshole, I just act like one sometimes." he says with a sigh.

I was about to grab his hand for comfort, knowing that stressed him out but Louis burst in doing a musical number and pumping his hands in the air. I couldn't help but laugh, neither did Harry.

"The nurse said she needs Harry to sleep now Laney." Louis said.

"That's fine," I said getting up and nodding. "I think he should too."

"Laney?" Harry asked me amusingly.

"Um yes." I blushed. The way my name came out of his lips...

"I'll call you Laney." he winked at me, just as I was about to say okay Louis ran around to my side of the bed and bear hugged me.

"NO! My Laney!"

I stood there, blushing as Louis's warmth ran down my body. I couldn't help it. These boys were all too nice to not let your body react this way. I didn't hug back though, I kept my arms at my side, watching Harry's face drop from a smile to a what? He quickly composed it to a blank sheet a paper.

"Come on love, we should get you home."

I nodded as Louis wrapped my arm around his, and properly escorted me to the door. I kept on looking at Harry as we walked away, Louis just march-walked.

"See you later Harry!" he yelled before leaving.

"Alright Lou." he smiled, almost too suddenly.

I walked out of the building with Louis, having a tickle fight down the elevator to the point where I was on the floor. When we heard the ding we ran out, Louis handed me glasses he bought me and hugging my head protectively once again from the paparazzi. On the way home, Louis passed by for some ice cream buckets and Pop Eye Chicken.

"Why'd you buy more food Louis?" I asked, waiting in the car for about five minutes.

"Sleep over?" he asked so innocently I couldn't say no.

We arrived to my house and we immediately popped in a movie, one about the 9/11 tragedy and we both ended up crying all over our ice cream. It was good ice cream too, so we just finished it. When we finished the bucket of chicken he bought, the romantic comedy ended and we were both making jokes out of the ending.

"How awkward!" he said.

"How is that awkward? They just wanted sex from each other but obviously they were going to end up having feelings for each other." I said, taking out the DVD.

"How awkward is it telling your best friend you're sexually frustrated?" he joked.

"Louis, I'm sexually frustrated." I said in a serious face. His face dropped.

"What?"

"Just kidding!" I laughed at his expression, so child like!

"I was about to walkout to get you some sex toys, really." he shrugged.

I threw a pillow at him and gawked in embarrassment. "Who do you think I am Tomlinson?!"

We decided on a scary movie next, although I wasn't so up for it. Good thing he was sleeping over. At some point, the tension was so great, that I couldn't watch anymore and covered my eyes before something creepy popped up on the screen. Louis screamed, which caused me to scream, and he hugged me tightly as he joined me in harmony. I heard the dramatic music in the background that made me crawl into his chest and cover my ears.

"It's over Laney!" he said when the music stopped.

I don't know why but we stayed like that for the rest of the movie. I remember watching this girl hold a knife locked in her room waiting for the killer to come around and the next thing I knew I woke up to loud knocks on my front door.

I looked around, wiping my mouth in case I drooled, as I tried to get up I realized I wasn't in my bed. I was on my couch. I also felt an arm around me. I looked to my left and saw Louis's eyes closed, his arm wrapped around me, and his right hand was on his chest. I immediately looked down on myself, the worst scenario filling my mind about what happened last night. To my luck, I still had all my clothes on. Thank God.

I remembered someone was knocking on my door still. I got up as quickly as I could, not trying to wake Louis at the same time and rushed to the door. I opened it, the sun hitting my face, everything became red, and it took longer to focus on who was there.

"Alaine?" Carol said.

"Carol!" I said happily, hugging her as she didn't hug back.

"Your hair..." she said pulling away and examining me. I touched my hair, realizing it probably looked like a mess.

She quickly shoved me aside and came in. She gasped really loud as she saw Louis laying on the couch, the cover we had covering below his hips, making him look pantless. I realized it probably looked really bad. I shut the door and walked to Carol as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Carol, it not what it looks like..." I said.

"Oh its always not what it looks like! Alaine who is he?! And why do you have sex hair?! Honey when I said see a boy, I didn't mean sleep with him!"

"Carol no!" I shouted. I walked over to Louis and dramatically removed the cover.

"Oh God no Alaine don't show me his goods!" she said covering her eyes.

"He has pants on Carol!" I yelled back.

Louis groaned and turned to his other side ruffling his hair. Carol stared at him, realizing he wasn't naked underneath the cover. We stayed quiet until he fell back asleep from his movements. I sighed and walked to Carol and I stood next to her watching Louis like complete stalkers.

"Oh my. He is very good looking." she said, twisting her head to look at him from all angles. "Please tell me you slept with him?" she begged.

I gawked at her. "Carol!"

"What! That was before I saw his body!" she blushed and laughed. I laughed too.

"Tea?" I offered. She nodded and I started to make some tea.

"What's his name?" she asked, sitting on my island table.

"His name is Louis. You know from that one boy ba-" she squealed but then shut her mouth, knowing exactly who I was talking about.

"Well seems even you knew it before I did." I said taking two mugs to the island table.

"Weren't they the ones who cost you your job?" she asked.

"Not Louis. But yes, one of them did."

"I came because I read a magazine and guess who's familiar face I saw ontop of another boy?" she said sarcastically, I gave her a shut up look. "I always agree to a good time darlin', but publicly?"

"Carol, it wasn't like that." I explained.

"Fine, whatever you say. But I came here as soon as I arrived from the airport. Haven't showered since I got here. I thought you might need some comfort." she said placing a hand over mine.

"I'm doing great Carol. Thanks for stopping by."

"Thought you might need a shopping day girlie." she winked.

"That'd be great." I smiled.

I heard something start to ring loudly by the TV, we both looked over as Louis fell off the couch and tried looking for it. I giggled, but tried my hardest not to laugh loudly. He finally found it and answered in a slurred voice.

"Hell-ohhhhhhh?"

Carol smiled and sipped her tea. I got up and prepared a thermo filled with my tea for Louis, he will need it. I warmed up the pot a bit more to make it extra hot.

"Uh yeah I'll be right there." he said hanging up. He then dialed Greg, his driver, to come meet him at my house as soon as possible, luckily he was three blocks away getting breakfast. He walked to the bathroom.

"Well, his ass surely is three dimensional." Carol said looking after him.

I shook my head, wondering how I got by without her these past few days. When Louis came back out he finally noticed Carol. He went to her and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. "Hello, babe." she blushed and did a cat face when he turned to me.

"You leaving?" I asked, handing him the thermo.

"Yes, Paul wants us all in today, something about good news." he takes a sip of the tea as I lean on the counter. His phone rings and its Greg.

"Alright, I'll be outside." he hung up. "See you later love, I'll let you know when to come over to the hospital. Text me if anything." he kissed my cheek and walked over to Carol. "Pleasure meeting you!" he shook her hand and left out the door.

"If you don't make him your boyfriend, I will!" She exclaims. I nudged her and I go get ready for a shopping day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

so i have a lot of great chapters coming up! c; please vote, comment your opinions and fan me! please loves? thank you all for keeping up with me! Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 10.9K 24
Since Louis's family died in a terrible car crash when he was eight, he was sent to live with his Uncle Simon and cousins, Zayn and Niall. His uncle...
40.5K 439 27
Kate Adams is an ordinary girl with a family that is slowly breaking apart. One night she runs away and starts crying her heart out. But what will ha...
4.8K 81 33
Kali Clair has lived in London for her whole life. She is newly 18 and lives with her only two friends, Anna and Louis Tomlinson. She met the Tomlins...
6.5K 127 28
The summer holidays finally arrived and Leah Ellis couldn't be happier until she comes home and finds her celebrity enemies sitting at the table ..."...