It's Strange Love 🌷 afi MAJO...

By just_ravenx

"I didn't mean to fall for you." Falling inlove is hard, falling inlove with your best friends sister? A lot... More

Editors Note 2021
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
018
019
020
021
022
023
MEET YOU THERE
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
Update
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
Lovelytheband
046
047
048
Youtube
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
Its Strange Life

017

1.8K 37 12
By just_ravenx

A D D I S O N
November 28th

We sit in the car quietly. I look over to see him running his hands through his nice hair. I bite my lip stressed about what hes gonna say. I watch his adams apple falling into his neck as he swallows his slience. He looks over me and meets my eyes.

"I think Nadia's like obsessed with me." He chuckles lightly and runs his hand through his hair. I furrow my brows and narrow my eyes at him.

"What?" I ask. Challenging him to use better words.

"Nadia. You told me you and her weren't friends anymore. So why would she show up at the club? Shes clearly obsessed with one of us." Ryder looks at me serious. I let my jaw drop. Hes really being serious. I swallow the air and take a deep breath.

"Yeah. Thats why we aren't friends anymore. She really wanted you. And I told her you were mine." I nod clenching my jaw.

"You fought for me?" Ryder bites his bottom lip letting his fingers dance on my exposed thigh. I nod. "Good." He laughs and kiss me gently. "Your moms gonna be home soon. Go get some sleep." He nods. I smile getting out of the car. "Goodnight love." He hums.

"Goodnight Ry." I smirk heading up to my room and taking a deep breath. Well atleast he thinks we really aren't friends anymore. I head up to my room and go to bed.

R Y D E R

I park across from her house. Shes great. Amazing. But theres problems. Shes young so ofcourse to her theres other options. I just don't want her to be stupid. Or to be with somebody else.

I grab my phone dialing Chris. He answers quickly.

"Any new information?" I ask calmly.

"Yes and I'm not sure you're gonna like it." Chris warns me.

"Just tell me." I groan.

"We got into her phone and went through all the texts. Shes been texting Wes daily and the girls too." Chris tells me as I swallow hard.

"About what?" I dare to ask pinching the bridge of my nose.

"They are talking about you being too controlling and too manipulative. And they are-"

"Are what?" I ask.

"They're trying to find your father Ryder." The words fall from his mouth. Addison wouldn't do that to me. I feel panic run through my body.

"Any luck on their mission?" I ask acting calm.

"They tracked down his assistant but haven't gotten to him yet." fuck fuck no.

"Do you think its a problem?" I ask loosening my seat belt.

"I think it will be." Chris answers. I nod.

"I have to go. I'll call you when I figure this out." I hang up quickly and slam my steering wheel. "Fuck." I growl. I open my phone to see the picture of Addison and I. Am I being too controlling? Manipulative?

But I know shes felt something. As tricky as the girl is she can't hide her emotions at all. So if I take a step back and figure out a plan then maybe we'll work again.

And I know exactly how to do it.

A D D I S O N
November 29th

Ryder texted me to meet him before school at a small café we went to on our first date. I walk in to see him. He looks restless. I go sit beside him and smile lightly.

"Hi."

He nods in response.

"So--"

"We need to end whatever this is." He spits out not looking into my eyes. Instead hes focused on his drink.

"If thats how you feel-"

"Well we both already know thats how you feel." Ryder shakes his head.

"What Ry?" I ask. He finally lifts his head so I can see his face. Hes clearly drunk and he looks rough.

"I'm a millionaire Addison. Do you really think I don't know what you've been planning." He raises his voice a bit. "And I love you. And I changed myself for you. And you went behind my back to find the one person who scares the shit out of me! Do you even care about me at all?" Ryder asks. I notice no one else is in the café so he must of bought it out.

"Ryder you came into my life and you tricked me. And I fell for it." I growl.

"Yeah you did. But the feelings were real. And I've never felt this way before." He places his face in his hands. "So I'm going to leave. Let you have your fun with Wes or whoever." He stands up. "But I'll be back kitten." He hums in my ear. I swallow as he kisses my cheek and walks away. Ryder Thorneberry putting up the white flag. For now.

-

I sit in math class with the boys throwing stuff at me. It feels oddly normal. Usually I'd be worried about what Ryder was doing. I told the girls about everything. They were very happy to have him gone. But I feel like theres an empty hole in the pit of my stomach.

"You feeling okay?" I hear Ashton whisper. I turn to see him looking at me.

"Yeah, fine." I roll my eyes as the bell goes. I walk out and feel someone grab my hips. I look to see Wes. I wrap my hands around his neck and smile.

"I'm so happy your project is done." Wes smiles and kisses me gently.

"I am too." I smile as we walk out of class hand in hand. I notice Ryders car parked outfront. He gets out and quickly comes over to me. Internally I'm screaming.

"Miss.Hemmings, I just came to inform you that I'll be traveling back to New York to work on your fathers business. If you could pass that onto your mother that would be lovely." He swallows his saddness and walks away.

"Who was that?" Wes asks.

"Just someone I use to know." I nod and Wes nods with me, pulling me to his car.

Bye bye Ryder - R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
106K 3.2K 41
Annemarie Tomlinson. Jessica Malik. Emily Payne. Alexandra Horan. Jamie Styles. These five girls are five of the luckiest girls in the world and they...
103K 1.2K 15
THIS IS NOT MY STORY it can be found on A03 All the younger dudes Gamesformay The art work isn't mine unless I say otherwise
24K 453 12
After weeks of torture and months in a hospital Lucy is finally home. However the heartache is not yet over for Lockwood & Co. as Lucy suffers throug...