ʏᴏᴏɴᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᴬᴺ

By bxdgxls

Requests will be written!! No matter what kind. More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
💘Happy Jeonghan Day💘
3.4
3.5
Halloween Special
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
ValentinesDaySpecial
4.4
4.5

0.5

1K 16 0
By bxdgxls

He was awesome. The personality, his handsomeness, his caring for you and everything else about him.

You laid cuddled up in your bed with your boyfriend Jeonghan. This angel already fell asleep since he had a hard day at university. Like you. Logic cause you were in the same class.

You were a couple for a few weeks back then. The best weeks of your life.

27th of July

Your alarm clock ripped you out of your precious sleep. You hit the button of the clock so it stopped. You sighed and thought about which day it was. Another school day. Even Monday! The worst day of the week. You turned your head in Jeonghan's direction to see him still sleeping. "How can't he hear the alarm?", You had to giggle at this thought. You gave him a kiss on his cheek what made him wake up. The first thing he saw that day was a smiling you. He also smiled as he saw you and gave you a sweet peck on the cheek.

You finally moved your ass out of bed and got ready for the day. While brushing your hair you asked Jeonghan "Do you remember what's the first class today?". "Lyrics composing", he answered. Oh no. Please not.

Why you hated this lesson? Cause that was the lesson where this girl attended your class. You hated this girl. In your brain she was known as bitch. You hated her because she had a crush on Jeonghan, admitted it and tried to take him away from you.

You remembered this moment exactly. A few weeks ago it all began. Jeonghan and you were in a relationship for a few days. He did something amazingly cute so you kissed him. He of course kissed you back. This bitch called Naomi came over to you after the kiss was over and Jeonghan went to his class. You stood at your locker and put your stuff inside. Suddenly Naomi pushed you against the locker and held you so you couldn't move.

"Wha-Why are you doing that? Please let me go.", You said as she pressed your back against the locker.

"To make that sure. Go away from Jeonghan or get hurt.", she threatened you.

"W-What? He's my boyfriend. I won't go away from him."

"But I want him to be MINE. He deserves ME. Something way better than you. So break up with him or see what I do."

She let go of you and left the room. You fell onto the ground thinking about what to do.

You told Jeonghan already about it right after it had happened. He said you had to ignore it and he wouldn't ever cheat on you or leave you. You trusted him.

Back in present time. You just arrived at school and went to your seats in the classroom. Jeonghan of course sat down next to you. Suddenly you saw Naomi coming. She stood behind Jeonghan who was talking to you and laid her arms around his neck. He winced slightly and pushed her away lightly. "Don't even try it, Naomi.", he said in a serious tone. She groaned and went to her seat. You sighed quietly but loud enough for Jeonghan to hear it. He took your hands in his and said "Don't worry. YOU are my girl. I wouldn't leave you for her.". You smiled at him while he invited you to a hug.

Naomi often did such things like trying to get him. That was the problem, the thing which made you insecure. She was the most beautiful girl of the school. Every boy wanted to have her. Everyone except for Jeonghan.

During the lesson Jeonghan asked to go to his locker cause he forgot his book. The teacher allowed it so Jeonghan left the classroom. Literally one second later Naomi raised her hand.

"May I go to the toilet?", she asked receiving a nod from the teacher.

You knew she just went outside cause of Jeonghan. But you tried to ignore it.

After 5 minutes neither of the two came back. All of you were already confused about it.

"Where are these two?", The teacher said out loud.

"I'll go and look, Mister.", You said, stood up and left the room.

You looked around for them and saw Jeonghan getting pressed against the locker. A situation where not even strength could help. He was defenseless. Naomi pressed him onto the locker like she did with you already. You always ignored if she tried to turn on Jeonghan and this stuff but no one should have dared to hurt your boyfriend. You were always the nice girl which never caused any problems. Actually.

Anger went through your body as you walked closer to her. You took her right arm all of a sudden and threw her on the ground. You kneeled down next to her and held her crossed hands tight. She laid on the ground on her tummy so she couldn't really move. You didn't let go of her hands but placed yourself in front of her and looked her into the eyes. You smiled like a psychopath.

"So, Naomi, you wanna get hurt?", You asked in your evil psycho voice.

"Let me go!", Naomi tried to free herself off your now tightened grip on her hands but failed.

"You really gotta love pain."

"N-No. Why are you doing this?"

"Because you hurt Jeonghan."

"It was always just f-fun I nev-never wanted him a-as my bouyfri-friend."

"Just fun? Just fun?! You see what happened cause of it?! You made me a psychopath! You hurt yourself! This, my dear Naomi, stopped being fun when I had to think about it all day and night! I cared way too much! I should have done that way earlier!"

"You don't dare to hurt me badly!"

"You think so? You think so?! You don't know me well, dear."

You laughed a bit like Harley Quinn. You had this evil smile on your mouth all time. You took a swing and hit her in the face as hard as possible. She didn't seem to care much. She didn't bleed or anything so she wasn't hurt at all.

"This, my dear, could have been harder. That's for all the times you threatened me, hit me, beat me up, attacked me with stuff like scissors, hurt Jeonghan, and all the uncountable stuff you've done to me. For making me a monster.", You told her and finally let go of her.

You went over to Jeonghan and took him to the washroom. Naomi ran into the class meanwhile. Jeonghan stood next to you before you entered the classroom. You've never seen him that surprised.

"Wow-Wow, Y/N. I-I never knew you could do that."

"Was it a bad decision?"

"No but you could get into trouble."

"Don't think I care. I had to do this."

"She hit you?"

"And attacked me with scissors and other stuff, beat me up, stole my stuff and everything else."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to worry."

"Please tell me if that happens again."

You nodded and you hugged each other. As you entered the class the teacher came towards you two and shouted at you.

"You can't beat up Naomi! She would never do anything bad!", The teacher shouted at both of you.

"It was only me. Please don't involve Jeonghan.", You said.

"Okay but why did you do this?!"

"I did because-"

"I'll call your parents! And you'll get to the police!"

"Let me explain please!"

"No, it's too late!"

"It's unfair she isn't allowed to explain only cause Naomi is your favourite student!", Jeonghan shouted at the teacher.

"Don't you dare shouting at me again! Or do you want to get into trouble too?!"

"Don't think I care."

The teacher was discussing with Naomi, Jeonghan and you until you finally shouted.

"Stop! I had to defence myself! Naomi attacked me with scissors, took my stuff, beat me up and hurt Jeonghan! I can't just stand next to it and watch! I had to do something!", You shouted so the teacher finally listened to you.

Next moment your parents and the police arrived. Well, fuck. The police took you and Jeonghan outside the room and talked to you.

"Is this true, mister Yoon?", The officer asked Jeonghan after you've told him about what she had done to you and you to her. Jeonghan nodded.

"Do you know why she did that?", The officer added.

"Cause she doesn't want Y/N and me to be a couple. She has a crush on me and always hurt Y/N for not leaving me. I got to know about the scissor attack and that stuff a few minutes ago as well.", Jeonghan explained.

The officer nodded and walked into the class to ask some other students if all that was true. They all nodded and told the part they knew. They knew how she treated you. But Naomi of course always behaved well if Jeonghan was with you.

The officer explained it to the teacher while Jeonghan and you entered the classroom. You didn't know what would happen next moment. You thought they'd take you with them. But they handcuffed Naomi instead of you and led her to the police car. You were slightly surprised. The officer explained it to you.

"You won't get into farther trouble. Naomi will for everything she has done. But never do that again. Find another way to solve this next time. Have a nice day.", The officer told you and left right to the car.

Jeonghan and you celebrated it a little. The teacher talked to you about it anyway and wanted you to go to the school psychiatrist. You nodded and took Jeonghan with you. You had to go there the next 7 weeks every Monday first lesson. But you didn't care much. It was worth it.

Jeonghan was happy you've done that but was also still a little mad at you for not telling him earlier. But he forgave you and promised you to protect you forever.

"I'll protect you, I promise.", he promised you.

"Thank you but don't worry. You now know I can defence myself."

"Though. I don't want you to be in pain for me like that again."

"I love you, Jeonghan."

"I love you too, Y/N."

And then you two kissed.

1744 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 39 4
a book made for one shots / scenarios / imagines for Seventeen members! requests are open so if you wanna request one, you can go ahead & do so...
63.3K 1.3K 13
[requests temporarily closed] imagines for our beautiful Seventeen members. Request by messaging me or commenting on story parts. Add genre, member a...
4.8K 78 20
Short prompts about what would happen with each seventeen member in a certain scenario. requests open!!! comment to submit a request. (Credit to cove...
11K 616 16
Requests are open✨️🍃 I love to write bottom Yoongi and bottom Jhope oneshots. Please do comment your request or DM me.