Bygone-G.D

By devilssinner

Before the accident they were the perfect couple. He was charming, smooth, always did whatever he could for t... More

Hey!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Yooooooo....

24

1.1K 17 2
By devilssinner

Don't play song yet!

Emari's POV
I sat in my room as I rubbed my belly thinking about what the doctor had told me a couple days ago. I didn't want to believe it nor want my baby to live with something she will have to struggle with. I also decided to find out the gender of the twins. I was going to wait until they were born but I just couldn't wait anymore. Baby A is a boy and Baby B is a girl.

My heart warmed at the thought of getting a boy and a girl. I just wish everything was ok with Grayson and I. He would have been the perfect father to the twins. Not that he wouldn't be now but I don't want his actions near the babies.

My thoughts got interrupted as my phone began to ring and Lisa's name came on the screen. I answered it and heard small cries coming from Lisa. My mood suddenly dropped instantly thinking the worst. "E-Emari can you please meet us at the hospital." She spoke as if she were rushed and out of breath. "Lisa what happened?" There was a small silence making me bring my hand to my mouth trying to silence my cries.

"I'll explain everything once you get hear but please hurry." She said before she hung up. I scooted across the bed and slid on the first pair of shoes I had. Being sandals of course considering I couldn't bend over. I wobbled to grab my keys and hurried out to door to my car.

On my way to the hospital I thought non stop about the last time I was hear. I was terrified to walk into that hospital reliving what happened months ago. I couldn't handle it if I lost Gray too. Granted were not on speaking terms but he is my first love. You never truly lose those feelings for them.

I chewed on my nails as I pulled into the hospital being a nervous wreck. I pulled into a random parking spot and walked quickly into the front doors of the emergency room.

The lady at the front desk smiled lightly as I approached the desk. "Hello dear how can I help you?" I took deep breaths as I tried to control my breathing. Her eyes widened as she went to stand up.

Not this again.

I held my finger up causing her to stop instantly. "I'm not in labor, I'm here for Grayson Dolan." I said in between breaths. She let out a breath of air seeming relieved. "Sorry dear you gave me a fright." She laughed lightly as she typed onto her computer. "It's fine not the first time that's happened." I smiled at her.

"It looks like Mr. Dolan just arrived. He seems stable for now but is not allowed any visitors at the moment. I can take you where his family is." She said bringing her gaze to mine. I nodded my head as she stood from her chair and walked me to a private waiting room.

Doesn't this bring back awful memories.

I held in the tears that threatened to fall as the memories of Ethan began to flood my brain. I looked up to She a stressed Lisa and an emotionless Sean. I walked over to Lisa planting my hand on her shoulder. She jumped slightly but immediately engulfed me in a hug.

"Lisa what happened?" I asked as she still hugged me." She pulled away with a small smile on her face but her eyes holding sadness and exhaustion. "He's fine don't worry Emari. The doctor said he banged his head up but doesn't even have a concussion. He passed out at the house I thought I was because of drugs because he's been gone for days with no contact." She pauses to catch a breath. "But he's severely dehydrated and apparently hasn't eaten." "Where could have have gone?" I asked my voice barely a whisper. She shrugged her shoulders and walked back to the chair to sit down.

"Hi Sean." I gave a small wave as I sat next to Lisa. He nodded his head and adverted his stare back at the white wall in front of him. "I don't know what to do with him anymore Emari. He has changed so much I don't even know who he is anymore. He doesn't even look like my Grayson." She bawled into her hands.

All I could do was pull her body closer to mine and comfort her. I felt a couple tears slip now and then from my eyes. I felt her hand rub my big belly and she smiled. "How are they doing?" She asked bringing her head up. I sighed heavily wondering if now should be the good time to tell them.

"Baby A is doing perfect. As healthy as can be..." I paused and looked down playing with my fingers. Lisa gripped my hand ushering me to go on. "But uhhh- there may be some complications with Baby B." I told her as I shut my eyes fighting off the feeling of crying. "How so?" She gasped. "Well uhm the Baby is showing signs of Congenital Heart Disease. And uh-" I took a moment to take a deep breath. This is the first time I'm actually saying this out loud to someone and it's hitting me all at once.

"And there not sure if the baby will survive when it's born." I broke down and Lisa pulled me into her chest. "Oh Emari why didn't you tell me when you found out?" She asked as she cradled me closer to her. "I couldn't believe it myself, I didn't want to. I wanted to tell Gray to but I couldn't build the courage to text him to meet me." I cried. I felt a hand on my shoulder rubbing softly as I looked up finding Sean trying to give some comfort. "I-I'm so sorry Emari, for everything you have been through. You don't deserve any of this kind of treatment." He spoke softly as he kneeled down to my level also embracing me in a warm hug.

I always considered Lisa and Sean my parents. Not that mine weren't good enough they just had a better support system going for me. My mom and dad wanted me to go in the medical field as I wanted to do art. They saw it as a waste of time but Lisa and Sean were always supportive of me.

Our moment was broken once we heard a a man clearing his throat letting us know he was in the room. "Uh hi, the Dolan family?" He asked quirking an eyebrow. He looked so young to be a doctor. At least 24.

How in the hell?

We nodded our heads as he walked towards us. "Ok Grayson is awake, nothing to serious he just had a laceration on his head which we stitched up and bandaged, and a pretty large mark on his back. I'm assuming road rash. Does he drive a motorcycle?" He paused waiting for an answer. Lisa rubbed her temples due to the stress. "Yes. I told him not to get one for this reason but you know men." She said not realizing the way it came out. Sean glared at her for a moment but then decided to ignore it. The doctor chuckled softly. "Your able to see him whenever you guys want." He said happily as he stood up shaking our hands and walking out.

We made our way to Grayson's room until I stood in front of his door hesitating to walk inside. "Uhhh maybe I should just go home considering he's ok." I said before looking towards Lisa. "Emari you need to talk to him. He needs to know about his baby." "I just don't think he will want to see me after how I treated him last time." "Go in first then." She knocked on the door as we heard a faint 'come in.'

I turned the knob slowly taking a big breath before walking inside Grayson's room. I rubbed my belly whispering quietly to the twins.

Here goes nothing.

He had his head laid back with his eyes closed while the bed was raised a tiny bit. He had an IV machine throwing fluids into his system and had a protein drink the doctor must have prescribed for him to drink. I studied his face for a moment noticing he had a tattoo above his eyebrow that said damaged.

My heart ached at the thought of him thinking he was damaged. I wanted to pull him close to me and tell him everything will be ok. His eyes opened slightly as he looked around the room his eyes falling on me. I looked down adverting his stare.

It was silent for a bit until he spoke. "H-how u-uhm are you doing?" He asked being hesitant. I was shocked. No smartass remark? No being a dick to me? No insults or screaming in my face? "Are YOU ok?" I exaggerated as I pointed my finger to him. He small laugh left his mouth as he began playing with his fingers.

A tell tale sign he was nervous.

"Uh yeah I'm good I guess, wait how do y-" "You're mom called." I cut him off. He nodded his head as he glared at my stomach. I walked closer to him and went to grab his hand. He pulled away at first I sure of what to do. "Here." I said as I pulled his large hand towards my stomach laying it on it noticing all the tattoos he had on his arm even.

Wow that's fucking hot.

Soon after I placed his hand on it one of the babies kicked my stomach making Grayson's eye widen and yank his hand away. "WHAT THE FUCK." He said looking between me and my stomach. I laughed harshly at his reaction. "Relax Gray they just kicked, they know who you are." I said smiling down at my large bump.

"How the hell do they know me? I haven't been around you since the day you threw pregnancy tests at my face." He laughed lightly.

He's in such a good mood for some reason.

"Do you mind of I ask you what happened Gray?" I asked him as I sat down in a chair next to his bed. "I went to the tattoo shop, left the tattoo shop, went down some backroad, thought I saw something in the middle of the road slammed on my brakes making me and my bike slid down the road and tumble into some rocks. I guess I was knocked out for a few hours or so I don't really remember." He said as he placed his hands above his head sighing deeply.

This bitch has both arms tattooed.

I shifted in my seat slightly until I realized he said hours. "Wait hours? Grayson, you were out for two days." He looked up to me with confused eyes. "Uhm no Emari I think I would know I was out for days." He smiled at me.

"Gray when was your tattoo appointment?" I asked him a little worried. "Uhhhh the 13th of this month at 3:30pm?" He said as he sat up completely from his bed turning towards me. I narrowed my eyebrows together as I pulled my phone from my pocket. "Grayson it's the 15th." I told him as he grabbed my phone from my hand looking at the date. He looked at it confused.

His face then seemed relaxed? "What are you looking at?" I asked him as he stared at my screen.

Oh no.

I went to grab the phone back only for his to pull back and continue to look at the screen. "Gray I'm sorry I should change it, but it-" "When was this taken?" He asked. "Uhm a few years ago when we were at the park." He smiled lightly.

"I really wish I could remember everything about you." He said still studying the picture in front of him. I blushed at his words and smiled knowing he somehow cared. "Ok I need to talk to you about something pretty serious Grayson." I told him completely killing the mood.

PLAY DA SONG!!

"Uh sure what is it?" He handed my phone back and looked me in the eyes. "Uhm I went to the doctor the other day, for a checkup for the twins. And the doctor has a suspicion that Baby B-" "What. About. Baby B?" He asked sternly. "Gray Baby B has Congenital Heart Disease, and the doctors aren't sure if the baby will make it." I said softly as tears threatened to fall again.

His eyes darkened and his jaw clenched. He roughly gripped the bedsheets as he mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't hear. "What Gray?" I asked wanting to know what he said.

"Why. Do. You RUIN EVERYTHING!" He screamed as he flipped the table that held his trays. I was now to my feet scurrying to the door. I had it opened a small bit but he slammed it back close keeping me in between the door and his body. "Grayson it's not my fault. I-I don't know how it happened it just did."

"Shut up you fucking bitch! You take everything away from me! You took Ethan away from me and now your taking one of my kids!"

He was on the verge of a breakdown. "My life is complete shit without Ethan. I have absolutely no one! My mom kicked me out, my father won't talk to me, Ethan died!" He yells balling his fist up and holding them near his head.

"A-and now I'm losing my kid? The one thing I thought that could help me be better and I'm losing it?" He lowered his voice and sank to the ground. His arms wrapped around his legs as his head was buried in his knees. Every emotion he has been feeling was being emptied in front of me. I got down to my knees slowly resting my hand on his arm.

"Don't you think I feel the same fucking thing you feel Grayson? I've been doing this on my own this whole time. I've had help from a friend but nothing like I should. I wanted you by my side the entire experience, I wanted Ethan to be an uncle because he would be damn good at it. And as much as it would hurt and break us to lose the baby, we would still have another to love and cherish forever."

He didn't budge from his spot or bother to look at me. He cried silently as his shoulders shook up and down. I sighed as I brought his face up to mine. "I'm so sorry this is happening Grayson. If I could reverse time and fix everything I would."

His red and puffy eyes finally met mine but still held the same dark chocolate brown. "I just want you to leave. Please." A tear slipped from my eye as I nodded and got up slowly to leave. Before I walked out I gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "Please try to remember Grayson, you don't understand how much I need you." With that I got up and walked out the room crying hysterically walking to the elevator and going back home. Alone. Again.

Grayson's POV
"Please try to remember Grayson, you don't understand how much I need you."

And you don't realize how much I need you Emari.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556 9 19
You are girl who had had her heart broken 1 too many times. You are a player but you were picky with who You didn't date the gUntil the new boy Gray...
17.8K 324 42
Jenni, caring person, beautiful inside and out, and has been best friends with Cameron for as long as she could remember. She had loved her life for...
59K 1.2K 16
"What?" "Love you..."
20.5K 683 68
COMPLETED!!:) Bailey is a girl who loves the Dolan Twins. When she finds out they are going on tour and coming to where she lives, she has to go. So...