It's Strange Love 🌷 afi MAJO...

By just_ravenx

"I didn't mean to fall for you." Falling inlove is hard, falling inlove with your best friends sister? A lot... More

Editors Note 2021
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
MEET YOU THERE
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
Update
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
Lovelytheband
046
047
048
Youtube
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
Its Strange Life

015

2.4K 43 13
By just_ravenx

A D D I S O N
November 28th

Being inlove is hard. Of course no one ever said it would be easy. See when Ryder and I first met we were inlove. Truly, madly and deeply. Ryder had his own addictions. He said I was his worse one. But also I was the best addiction a boy could have. When the other options were coke and gambling. I guess every millionaire has their dirty little secrets.

He worshipped the lines. And I worshipped him. Giving him a high that no lonely man could even dream of. Ryder Thorneberry had it all. Or he thought he did anyways.

I told the girls to stay away and let Wes know I'd be leaving him. Atleast thats what Ryder knows. Nadia and Ivy have been working over time to find the one person Ryder Thorneberry feared. Daddy Thorneberry.

Hanging out with him was a like a dream when he wasn't trying to be manipulative. I sit on his leather couch. Tucked in to one of his fuzzy blankets laying my head on his chest. I couldn't help but feel happy. His hands weaved his way in my hair. I smile as the newest episode of The Fosters comes on. I bite my bottom lip. He shivers even under the warm blanket.

"What did you do before I came here?" I ask turning to face him. His irises look a lot bigger.

"Nothing." He shakes his head. "Lay down." He looks back at the TV.

"Are you high? Seriously? You told me you'd never do it infront of me!" I growl standing up.

"I don't remember snorting a line infront of you." Ryder shakes his head standing up to follow me. "I didn't even know you were coming over today. So I just did it." Ryder shrugs placing his hands on my cold arms.

"You promised when we first got together that you'd never do it around me." I argue.

"I'm sorry. Okay?" He pouts and pulls me in. "I'll stop doing it, if thats what you want." He nods kissing my hand.

"I have to go, moms making us go watch Luke band play at a gig." I groan.

"Will that Ashton kid be there?" He raises a brow.

I look at him confused but nod. "I mean hes in the band after all." I shrug. I turn away from him putting on my shoes.

"Oh well how about I come with you?" Ryder presses his lips to the nap of my neck. "Daddys out of town, I can just say I'm watching over you for the business." He kisses up to my ear whispering softly.

"I-I thought you had a business meeting." I swallow the pit in my throat.

"Its rearrangable, time with you isn't." Ryder turns me to face him as he pecks my lips softly.

I bite my lip. "Fine. You can come." I nod. He smirks.

"Let me go get changed." Ryder kisses my forehead and heads upstairs. I grab my phone and shoot a text to wes and the girls.

Im sick so I can't go tonight

Ryders coming don't show up.

I send the first to Wes and the other one to the girls.

Ryder comes down in a tshirt and jeans. He grabs my hand pulling me out the door.

"Rolls royce or tesla?" He smirks.

"I want to drive the Mclaren." I smile.

"If you crash my car, I swear to god-"

I grab the keys from his hand heading to the drivers side. I hop in the car and start it up.

"Please don't crash her." Ryder begs. I giggle and pull out of his parking lot. He places his hand on my thigh and laughs as I speed it up.

December 2017

Ryder drove us to his mothers grave. He said he likes to visit her atleast once during the holidays. He eyes filled with tears but hes push the away before I could see them. Ryder doesn't like emotions. From what I've learned from this month of being whatever with him. I take his free hand that rests on my thigh and hold it. Rubbing circles onto the back of his palm. He smelt of expensive cologne and his hair was neatly pushed back. In the back of the Lambo was a bouquet of tulips.

"Mothers favourite." He told me with his cute accent. His mother loved Austrailia so he barried her here. Ryder doesn't talk much about his family. Usually telling me that well get to that when we get to that. Which is understandable. I guess everyones family is a little bit messed up. My cut up lip bled a bit as I kept biting out of nervousness. As we pull up to the graves he takes a deep breath then looks at me.

"Thanks for coming with me." His crooked smile falls onto his face.

"Anytime Ryder." I smile back grabbing his face and kissing him softly.

"Lets go." He grabs the flowers from the back as we both get out and he leads me to the graves. He takes me to the most expensive looking one. "This is it." He says softly.

He places the flowers at the grave nicely then sits infront of it. I join him in the grass. I look to see a picture of a women and man together. They looked happy.

"Is that her?" I ask. He nods. "Shes beautiful. You have her nose and eyes." I smile at him. He smiles back letting a small chuckle fall out of his mouth.

"Yeah my grandfather use to say that a lot." Ryder nods. I look back at the photo.

"So is that your father?" I ask as he tenses.

"Y-yeah." He nods.

"He looks-" I look trying to find any good qualities. "Powerful." I shrug.

"I'd rather not talk about him here." Ryder rubs the back of his neck. I look to his watery eyes and nod. Ryder opens his arms letting me snuggle into his shoulder. We sit and enjoy eachothers presences. Just being happy to be together.

I V Y
November 28th

Nadia and I sit together in starbucks. Her face is pressed to her phone as she keeps smiling and laughing.

"Should I go? Because you seem to have a date with whoever your texting." I smirk raising a brow. She looks up to see me watching her as she puts her phone down. She takes a sip of her dribk as a new notification goes off. "Is it Jonah from my birthday?" I ask.

"No. We don't talk anymore." She shakes her head as another notification. I groan and quickly grab her phone. "Hey- give it here!" She growls as I laugh. I look at her notifications to see Wes' name there with a heart emoji. Another below it but I don't bother to read it.

"What the hell?" I furrow my brows.

"Listen--"

"Why are you texting Wes?" I ask as her face almost clears of worry then begins to stress again as she grabs her phone from my hand to see the notification.

"Oh," She laughs. "We were just talking about the gig tonight." She shrugs. I bite my lip unsure.

"Why do you talk to him?" I ask.

"Because hes dating Addison?" She questions.

"But for how much longer? I mean shes cheating on him and Ryders not gonna go away at any point so its only time till he finds out." I rub my temples.

"Were gonna help Addison figure this all out and then Wes and her can be happy together." Nadia tells me.

"Yeah if we find his dad whos impossible to find." I groan.

"When have we ever followed the rules of impossible?" Nadia smirks. I smile back shaking my head.

"Never." I answer quickly.

-

Addison messaged us not to come tonight, which I was fine with because Michael's been flirting with me at school for the past week. And I'm not here for that. But Nadia seemed a bit upset and was rapidly texting.

"Calm down rambo-- your fingers are gonna fall off." I laugh.

"Aren't you even a little upset?" She asks. "Ryder ruins everything. Just like last year."

"I already made plans." I laugh.

"Oh yeah? With who?" She asks as Landon walks in. I smirk.

"With that tall glass of water." I run my tongue along my lip. Landon has been a 10 since freshmen year so hes the perfect bait. And hes extremely sexy.

I bite my lip then look back at Nadia whos red in the face.

"Don't wait up, maybe we can hang out later, and maybe you'll owe me dinner and 50$." I wink getting up and walking to Landon.

N A D I A

I groan. I promised Luke I'd go see them perform but I can't if Addison and Ryder will be there. Lukes already stressed enough with his gig. He doesn't need to hear that I'm not coming. And I want to come. I want to see him passionate up on stage. Loving every moment of it. Even if theres only three people. But its risky. If Ryder saw me he might tell Addison and if Addison saw me she would be mad and confused. Its time to do something for me.

Am I gonna regret it? Probably. Am I gonna do it like a ladyboss. Of course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 466 20
In this story, Nick is NOT possessed by Caleb Also, there are some spelling mistakes so I apologize. If you want something added to the story just l...
106K 3.2K 41
Annemarie Tomlinson. Jessica Malik. Emily Payne. Alexandra Horan. Jamie Styles. These five girls are five of the luckiest girls in the world and they...
8.7K 198 7
This story is completely centered around a battle with anorexia. If you are currently struggling with or have had anorexia nervosa and are worried ab...
8.4K 206 17
My own Mockingjay post book Katniss has been slowly losing herself. Along with a lot of people after the war. She isolates herself and neglects every...