Lost In Desire → Mashley: Boo...

By snailmailings

Remake coming soon! Ashley Marie Surcombe and Mitchell Donald Ralph Hudges are the bestest of friends. But Mi... More

Lost In Desire (A Mashley Story)
Pilot
Can't Get You Out Of My Mind
Advice
Party Time
Sparks
Truth or Dare?
Why Would He Care?
Awkward Moments and Brain Freezes
Overprotective
Nicknames and Shots Fired
Red, White and Blue
Ashley Aresment
I Got Away With It
#Mashley Netflix Marathon
Awkward Sibling Hugs
Lachlan
Good News and Bad News
Mitch Casanova
The Ninja Strikes Again
Recording Spree and Instagram Problems
Truth or Dare 2: Awkward, Hot and Funny Dares
Death Threats
Rain on the Roof
Too Soon
Changes for #Lorome
Positive or Negative
A Little #Lorome Help
Playing With My Heartstrings
Familiar Voices
Finding Out the Truth
Beaten Bodies and Bloody Cries
White
Cuts
The Part Where I Break Free
Epilogue
IT'S UP!
New Book!

Too Scared to Scream

2.6K 44 4
By snailmailings

❗️This is the previous chapter but told from Ashley's POV. This also maybe too graphic for certain people. So I'm just warning you❗️

~Nat 💕

Chapter 14

Ashley's POV

The sun creeped inside the blinds and made it to me, which wakes me up. I look to see Mitch was gone from the other side of his bed.

Must have gone downstairs to eat.

I get up, and go to my room and just brush my hair and put on a bra real quick. I finally finished, wanting to join them, but when I open the door, Preston is standing in front of me.

"Preston, what do you want?" I said angrily.

"Well, Ashley," He said stepping into my room, each step he takes towards me, I take a step back. He closes my door, making my heart starting to pound faster "Now, you have no where to run," He shoves me on my bed. "And Mitch can't protect you this time, I have you right where I want you." He locks my door, and I just feel like my heart stopped.

What's he going to do to me?

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked.

"Get what I want" He says with revenge in his eyes. "And when I want something. I get it" He says scanning me head to toe. I open my mouth, to scream, but no sound. I was too scared to scream. I scramble out of the bed and run towards the door, but he lunges at me, and drags me back to my bed. He shoves me back on it, and climbs on top of me. He starts to slide my pants down my legs, and I started to know exactly what he wants. I was paralyzed, frozen, but mostly, I was scared.

He whispered in my ear.

"What did Mitch tell you?"

"What?" I said trying to sound confused

"Mitch told you my secret didn't you?"

"No. He didn't"

"You little liar. He did tell you" He said with revenge still in his eyes. I didn't even know him anymore. If I didn't he could kill me. But I could be dead if I told him.

"Fine! He did!" I shouted. I regret saying that, the moment the words fell out of my mouth.

"Oh, now you're going to get it"

The sound finally returned to me, but Preston must have known I was going to yell for help, so he slammed his lips on mine. I was completely frozen. I pulled away, but an evil smile appeared on his face. I had to.

Scream.

I screamed at the top of my lungs, Preston's smile now turning to a look of pure evil. He was now angry. He started to slip off my shirt, but I put my arms into a X across my chest. I heard a pounding up the stairs and me and Preston turned to the door. Him off guard, I punched him right across the face, sending him to slam into the wall. I ran over to the door, but not even I could unlock the door.

"MITCH!" I screamed to the door.

"ASHLEY!" I heard Mitch's voice scream back to me "WHAT'S GOING ON IN THERE?!" Preston caught me off guard, and slipped my shirt off in a split second and I scream again the only thing I could.

"HELP!"

"WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THERE?!" Jerome yelled through the door.

"PRESTON! HE'S TRYING TO" I couldn't finish my sentence when Preston threw me back on my bed, flipped me over on my back and started struggling with my bra straps.

"PRESTON! STOP!" I screamed.

"PRESTON! YOU BETTER STOP THIS SHIT!" Mitch screamed through the door. Preston stopped fumbling with my bra straps and turned towards the door.

"And what are you going to do about it Hughes?"

"I SWEAR IF YOU LAY ONE HAND ON HER, YOU WILL GET POUNDED!"

"You mean, like this?" Preston turned back to me and messed with my bra straps until they snapped off and I screamed again. We heard a thud against the door; the guys were trying to bust down the door. I started to cry a river, but Preston's eyes turned bloodshot. Preston roamed his hands around my body, and he placed a rag over my mouth to prevent me from screaming. He pressed his lips to my neck, kissing it slowly. He started to throw off my bra, making me scream, and throwing the rag off my mouth.

This was it. I was probably going to die here thanks to Preston.

Then, a crash came at the door, Mitch and the guys have successfully busted down the door. The other guys got Preston off of me, and threw him to the ground. I put on my bra, with the other straps and Mitch sat next to me, wrapping his arms around me. I dried my tears; I was saved by my Benja.

"What happened?" He asked me in a soothing voice.

"H-he, tired to r-rape me!" I said pointing at Preston.

"What the hell is wrong with you Preston?" Mitch shouted at him.

"You told her my secret!" Mitch turned his head to me.

"Did you tell him?"

"Yes. But I didn't mean to! He almost stripped me down and he made me blurt it out! And he continued!" I said bursting into tears.

"What the hell Preston!"

"I couldn't hold back!"

"Jerome! Call 911!" Jerome pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed the numbers.

"Jerome! Please! I'm sorry Ashley!" Preston pleaded. That is it.

"Bull. SHIT! I asked you to stop and you just kept on trying to hold me down while I was trying to yell for help!" I screamed.

"Jerome call 911" Mitch asked firmly. Jerome nodded his head and put his phone to his ear.

"911, what's your emergency?" The lady on the other end asked. Jerome started walking out of the room.

'Yes, hello. My best friend Ashley was being-"

Mitch held me tight in his arms, I felt safe again.

"If you think that Ashley will be an Aresment, you better think twice" Mitch snapped at Preston.

"She will be. She will be an Aresment!"

"No, I won't, I would rather go back home to my abusive mother than be yours" I said.

"Ashley, listen to me, you don't want to be with him. You want to be with me!"

"Are you out of your fucking mind? First, you try to kiss me at my Welcome party, then you tried to roam your hands all over me last night, then you try to RAPE ME?! ARE YOU KIDDING?" I screamed. Preston's eyes, now turned to the look of fear; the same look I've had in those dreadful moments of my life. Then police sirens went off outside. Preston's eyes turned to pure fear.

"They're here" Jason said. They all lifted up Preston and took him downstairs.

It was finally over.

I collapsed in Mitch's arms, relieved that it was finally over. Mitch grabbed a shirt out of my bag and gave it to me. I gave him a quick smile. I slipped it over my head and it reached to my knees. Mitch laced his fingers with mine and we walked downstairs, to see some cops handcuffing Preston.

"Hello miss, can you answer us some questions for us?" A police officer with a notepad asked me. He asked me questions about if he hurt me, or what time it happened, and I answered them quickly. I just wanted to be left alone with

Mitch. I looked at Preston, and it looked like he was going to attempt something crazy. He slammed into the police officer, grabbed the keys for his handcuffs and took of out the door. We all ran outside, Preston ran past Team Crafted and the police officers and they started chasing Preston down the block. We watched them disappear around the corner. We waited for them, and waited. Until we saw their figures walking towards us. Adam fell to his knees, panting and sweating like crazy,

"Well?" Mitch asked them, hope in his voice.

"He got away" Adam said sadly.

So yeah.

-

I wrote most of this at like 2:00 - 3:00 AM in the morning.

-

But remember, if you enjoyed, slap that like button your forehead, and also if you're new and would like to see more, then tap the follow button with your nose!

-

But, in the next chapter, a certain character will make his return. That's right. 'He' 😉

-

And 5.6k reads already? ☺️

-

Keep calm and read on!

-

~Nat 💕😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 807 51
As Preston's, a.k.a TBNRFrags, sister, Marley gets to meet new people all the time. In this case, she meets Robert Latsky, a.k.a Woofless. Marley a...
121K 1.6K 42
The last time Ashley saw Mitch was on a vacation to Barcelona in late 2013, they shared a hotel room together, well they shared the same king-sized b...
4.2M 97.8K 46
"Nice try," I said and the smile on his face grew wider. My eyes took in every inch of his face with pleasure. I continued, "But you've got to try be...
11.9K 438 37
Ashley and Mitch are finnaly togheter again. Their happyness can't be stopped as beautifull things happen to them. But what will happen if Jack retur...