Under The Full Moon {Teen Wol...

Da PrincessOfNerds

Scott McCall was an ordinary boy who was falling for an ordinary girl. Right? Wrong. Turns out both sides... Altro

New Girl
Baby Photos
He's Not My Type
Date
Flickering Porch Lights
Daydreams
Mine
Study Date
I Like You
Jealous
Makeover
Popcorn
Ice Cream
Full Moon
Who's Afraid
Howling
Claws
Pain
Please
Perfect
What Happened
Derek
Great Nephew
Double Date
Better
Bowling
Forbidden
Trust
Hunters
I'll Protect You
What's Happening
Alpha
I Trust You
I'm Sorry
Knives
Miles
Stop
Cotton Candy
Hot Chocolate
Brownies
Air
Ok
Train
Hi
Hollow
Last Minute
Alpha Twins
Aiden
Jacket
Deep Breath
Clouds
Flirting
Lock
Fun
Not Here
Cool
Last Time
Tacos
Secret
Great
Lose Something
Light
Goodnight
Motorcycle
Everything
Anything
Omelet
Sprinklers
Pencil
Cupcakes
Balance
Arguing
He Did
Breakfast
Happy
Stay
Batter
Hungry
Lovesick
Nice
Tomorrow
Deal
Story Time
Pack
I Hope So
One Day
Moment
Be Nice
Right
Sleep
Sweet Dreams
Hang Out
Limp
Name
Getaway
Lecture
Jeep
Go
Sword
Fifty
Trust
Green Eyes
Later
Help
Game
Love
Important
Bored
Die
Break
Rushed Decision
Math
Birthday
Code
Party
Keyword
Mute
Number
Argent
Berserkers
Beautiful
Cheesy
Music
Sleep
Not Yet
Toy
Fireworks
Forgive
Tree
Think
Satomi
Presents
Movie
Christmas
Dad
New Year's Eve
Happy New Year
Ariel
Tape
Cure
Arrow
Monday
Smile
Good
Howl
Trap
Heartbeat
You
Power
Alive
Really
Quarantine
Vault
Don't
I Don't Know
Jar
Fault
Wall
Assassin
Call
Over
Nightmare
Warning
Monster
Meal
Greys
Ashes
Human
Research
Owe
Silver
Claws
Sophie
Give Up
Bad
Help
Protect
Lydia
No
Together
Eyes
Rome
Control
Tattoo
Party
Supernatural

Control

937 30 1
Da PrincessOfNerds

Laila's POV

"Remind me why I keep agreeing to go with you to these things?" Lydia hissed as she pulled up in front of the loft.

"Because you're my best friend. If you really want to, you can go home. I would understand."

"Of course you would, you always do. Let's go." She turned the car off, getting out as I opened my door.

I led the way into the loft, lifting my hand up to knock on the large sliding door. Lydia grabbed my wrist, sending me a glare as I returned it with a confused look. She slid the door open, using her hold on my wrist to pull me along with her.

We both stopped when we saw Derek, Sophie and another brunette woman chaining up Scott, Erica and Isaac.

"What are you doing here?" Isaac asked, pushing himself onto his feet.

"Kate, she-"

"What did she do?" Derek interuppted, ignoring the cold look Lydia shot him for cutting me off.

"She said someone was going to die tonight."

"Who?"

"She didn't say who. She just said that I was supposed to choose who."

"And what does that mean?"

"That's why we came here. I was hoping you would know."

"Well, at least we know it's definitely Kate." the woman tried, shrugging her shoulder.

"Who's Kate?" Scott questioned, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Kate Argent." Derek answered, folding his arms across his chest.

"Argent? As in the hunters?" Sophie spoke up, her eyes narrowing. "Kate died. I went to her funeral, I saw them bury her body."

"I don't know how it happened. I don't even know what happened. But she's alive now."

Erica let out a groan, lowering her head. "It's starting."

"Girls, now's a good time to leave." the woman suggested, giving us both a smile.

"What's happening to them?" I watched as Isaac dropped back to the ground, his breath getting heavy.

"Laila, sweetheart, werewolves, full moon." Lydia pointed out, pursing her lips.

"No, I meant why are they hurt?"

"It's a work in progress. The full moon can be painful for the newer ones. We're still trying to teach them the whole anchor thing." the woman explained, stepping closer to us.

"Anchor thing?"

"Something to tie them down to their humanity or calm them down or even just slow their heartbeat down. It can be tough to find your anchor though."

I put my bag down on the couch, leading Lydia over to where Isaac was hunched over. She pulled me a stop, turning me around.

"You really want to do that?" she muttered, nodding towards his claws, which seemed to be shrink then grow, as if he was fighting it off.

"He won't hurt me."

"No guarentee of that." the woman added, walking over to make sure his chains were on tight. "Like I said, there tends to be a lack of humanity on the full moon."

"You can go stand by the couch, if you want." I pulled my hand out of her grip, giving her a small smile to show I wasn't upset.

"And leave you alone with him?"

"I'm not alone."

"I'm staying. Just be careful."

I let out a small laugh at her overprotectiveness, I understood why she was so uptight about it but at the same time, I didn't want her to worry about me.

I turned and knelt down next to Isaac, leaning forward to try to look into his eyes.

"Laila, leave. Please." he breathed, a growl in his voice.

"It's ok." I whispered, lifting my hand to rest on his cheek.

I heard a snarl, turning my head to see Erica fighting against her restraints as she stared at Lydia with an animalistic look in her eyes.

"Leave." Isaac repeated, making my attention return to him.

"Isaac, look at me."

His eyes finally met mine, now a golden color. I was once again amazed by what he could turn into, his handsome features morphing into something I found fascinating. I let my fingers move to the place between his eyebrows, my eyes following their path down his nose.

"I can't control it anymore. Get away." He dropped his head again, pushing away my hand as gently as he could in his state.

"Laila, now's definitely the time to leave." the woman tried again as his breathing picked up again, his exhales replaced by growls.

He began pulling at his chains as he shifted forward, his head lifting again. His eyes snapped back to mine, a different look in them this time. He leaned closer, his face less than a few inches away from mine.

"Laila." Lydia warned as I heard her take a step back.

I didn't feel any fear, if anything only worry for him. I did the first thing that came to mind to calm him back down.

I grabbed his face in my hands, leaning forward to get rid of the distance, pressing my lips to his. He tensed up before responding, his hands going for my waist, his claws pressing dangerously close to my skin.

He then pushed me down, pinning me to the floor, pulling away as his hand flew into the air, ready to slash back down.

"Isaac!" I yelled as Derek and the woman both made a run for him.

Before they could reach him, he stopped. He blinked down at me, his hand slowly lowering. The longer he took in the situation, the more I saw realization light up his eyes. His face returned to normal as he scrambled away from me, pressing himself against the wall again.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." he mumbled, shaking his head.

I pushed myself back onto my knees, moving over to sit in front of him again. "It's ok. I probably shouldn't have done that."

"It's not your fault. I shouldn't have let myself lose control."

"It's alright. I'm not hurt."

"I could've killed you."

"But you didn't." I leaned in to press another kiss to his lips, smiling when he didn't push me away like he had a moment ago. "You controlled it."

Sophie's POV

"This whole anchor thing isn't really working." Scott let out, trying to regain his breath.

"Don't concentrate so hard on it. Just think about whatever calms you down."

"I don't think I can do it. I can't control it."

I moved down to kneel next to him, grabbing his chin to force him to look me in the eyes. "Breathe. Slowly. Focus on me. Alright? Just look at me."

His eyes turned gold as his breath only got faster. "I can't."

"It's alright, Scott, just calm down."

He groaned, shaking his head as his claws began growing out.

"It's ok, you're ok, I love you." I whispered, forgetting we were in a room full of werewolves.

His eyes widened as he paused. "Really?"

"Yeah. Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"

He smiled, his eyes fading back into brown. "I love you too."

I felt a smile spread onto my lips as I went to kiss his cheek, his head turning at the last minute so our lips touched instead. That only made both of our smiles grow wider as we continued to stay in our little bubble.

Author's Note:

It's the full moon! Some couple moments in this one! What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEE!!!!

Continua a leggere