Can you fix my heart? 💙ChaeL...

By moonlune05

I guess people were right when they told me that the one you love the most, will hurt you the most. And I gav... More

One💔
Two💔
Three💔
Four💔
Five💔
Seven❤
Eight❤
Nine💙
Ten💙💜
Eleven💗
Twelve💙
Thirteen💜
Fourteen💜💙
Fifteen
Sixteen💔
Seventeen💔
Day One: Monday💔
Day Two: Tuesday💔
Day Three: Wednesday💔
Day Four: Thursday💔
Day Five: Friday💔
Twenty-Three💔
Twenty-Four💔
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty- Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty😔
Thirty-One
Thirty- Two
Thirty- Three
Day 1💙
Day 2💜
Day 3💙
Day 4💜
Day 5💜💙
Thirty-Nine💔
Forty
BONUS CHAPTER💜💙
PLEASE READ! NEW BOOK💜💙
ANOTHER ONE

Six💔

7.1K 229 147
By moonlune05

Some women feel the need to act like they're never scared, needy or hurt; like they're as hardened as a man. I think that's dishonest. It's ok to feel delicate sometimes. Real beauty is in the fragility of your petals. A rose that never wilts isn't a rose at all.

-Crystal Woods, Write like no one else is reading 3

It's Saturday morning and Jisoo Unnie asked for my help to organize her mini library. She just went to the basement looking for the book which her sister gave to her.

I heard someone went inside the room.

"Unnie have you seen...." I raised my head and wasn't expecting to see you.

"Oh, Hi! What brings you here? I said and continued piling up the books

I must say you look gorgeous with your blue checkered blouse paired with denim shorts. Simple but you're screaming perfection.

"Matcha milk? For you, Chae"

That's my comfort drink. She really knows my weakness. I'm sorry but I have to resist you for now.

"What for? What do you want, Lisa?" I said and turned my back to her pretending to organize the books on the shelf.

"I just wanted to apologize for what I have said yesterday. I know I'm stupid for saying that. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just.. I just want to have your attention because you seemed to be ignoring me. "

"It's okay. Forgiven" I closed my eyes, heaved a sigh and decided to face you but I was surprised when your face is few inches away from mine.

I looked at your lips and wonder how it feels like when it touches mine.

"Hey Chaelisa, get out! No kissing in my room!" Jisoo unnie caught our attention. Thank God she appeared because I might do something reckless.

"We're not kissing, I was about to but you interrupted us, Chi choo." I blushed and felt embarassed by how vulgar she is.

Wait what? She wants to kiss me too?😳

"You can do that outside. Get out!" Jisoo Unnie said while smiling.

In case you are wondering where's Jennie Unnie, she's in France at the moment, she attended that Chanel event.

"By the way, Chi choo, can I take your baby? We're going somewhere."

Why me? Because Jennie's not here?

Stop being a pessimist. My mind told me.

"Yes, you can but bring her back safe, okay? I love my baby chipmunk don't let anyone hurt her including you, understand?"

"Don't worry I love her too much so I won't let that happen."

Did I hear it right? You love me? Probably, as her bestfriend.

"I can't go out with you, I have to help unnie here." I saw her face, disappointed.

Not that I don't want to but I don't want to be attach to you. I'm so fragile and pretty sure I'll fall harder.

"Don't mind me, Chae. I can handle it myself. You need to go out and relax."

"She's right and I want to make it up to you, Chae. Please?" She clasped her hands and waiting for my answer.

"Sure, sure" your face lit up and you hold my hand as we made our way downstairs

I was too stupefied when I heard Unnie shouted

"Thanks, Lisa for bringing me this matcha."

"Oh, I forgot. I wanted to drink it so bad." I said and you giggled.

"Stay here and I'll get it."

You went upstairs and I heard you and unnie exchanging conversations.

"Hey, that's for my baby chipmunk." Lisa exclaimed

"Matcha for a conciliatory gesture? You're cheap! Step up your game, Manoban." Unnie said

"If I were Chipmunk, I wouldn't fall for that." Unnie added

"But she loves me so deal with it."

"You two, can you stop calling me names? And excuse you, I don't love you." I told them looking annoyed.

Another lie.

I heard Lisa's footsteps getting closer.

"But you're so cute so I won't😉 It's okay if you don't love me, I still love you." she smiled at me. That killer smile.

My heart is racing but I won't let her notice it. So I just smiled at her, enough to make her feel that I love her too.

"Take care love birds! Nyeongan." We both laughed with what Jisoo Unnie said.

"Lis, How long do we have to walk? My feet are hurting."

You stop in front of me and pointed out your back.

"No, I don't want to hurt you. I'm taller than you, Lis. It will be a pain in the ass."

"I really don't mind plus you're the one whom I'll be carrying so who am I to complain?"

I just looked at you.

"Come on! Time's running, Chae. We should be enjoying."

"Fine"

"Piggyback rides just like the old times."

Few minutes later....

"Ahh, my back hurts" Lisa complained as she's holding her back.

"I told you not to carry me, you are so hard-headed, Lis. I'm sorry" I said while caressing your back

"I just don't want you to struggle, Chae. I'm fine besides we're here. Look!"

Arrow Factory Archery Cafe

"Are we..???"

"Yes, remember you told me how you wanted to learn archery? So here we are."

"Thank you, Lisaaaa!" I hugged you and kissed your cheeks too many times

I saw you flustered and looked down

"I'm sorry I got carried away."

"Can I just say that I love your kisses?" Lisa said

"Don't tell me you're falling for me? Don't be like that, Lis."
I blurted out and mentally scolding myself.

"Never, I only got my eyes to Jennie"

"I know"

"Come on, Chae. I'm feeling good about this"

35-20
What can I say, I always win. 😉
I looked at her, she's getting impatient. I find it cute the way she hold the bow, it's like she's a professional archer like Katniss Everdeen, how she looks disappointed because she can't hit the target. She does it a few more times and still can't hit it.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
I laughed, I can't help it😂😂

"Chae, you bully, it's not funny. I hate this game." You pouted and walked towards me

"You're good, Lis. I swear." I told her sincerely

"Thanks, Chae. You always make me feel better. So what do you want as your reward?"

You. Can I take you as my reward?

"I really don't want anything, Lis. The thought that you brought me here is enough. I'm thankful."

We went outside and walked, admiring the view, counting the people that we see

"345" Lisa counted as she saw the child

"It's 346 now and we're still not home."

You stopped by in a jewelry store. Looks elegant I must say.

"I wanted to get you a ring."

"A ring for what?"

"A promise ring? For you to remember that I will never leave you. Here, try this."

I tried the spiral open ring

"That looks good on you" Lisa complimented

"It is😍"

"I'll also get one for me."

Couple ring, eh? I blushed at my intruding thoughts.

On our way home, your phone rang.

Must be Jennie, I thought.

You answered it and I heard a woman's voice

"Hi, baby.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 193 11
COMPLETED Do read the first book if you haven't. Here's the sequel. • Jennie's comeback has been a success and continues to break records around the...
1.4M 37.5K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
1.1M 29.9K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
37.5K 1.1K 62
"Rejection is way better than what-ifs Jennie," I said and glance at her. "You need to, try it first at least," she muttered. "You think? Even if I k...