Stigma

By KimberlyAWriter

We all want to be loved. Most importantly, someone to love the bad. More

I. [EDIT 2020]
II. [EDIT 2020]
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X. [EDIT]
XI. [EDIT]
XII.
XIII.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
Epilogue.

XIV.

665 39 40
By KimberlyAWriter

Amaru "Leo" Peterson. (IN MM)

Feeling light pecks on my lips, I pushed Sym off already knowing it was her.

"Babe! It's time to get up."

"What time is it?" I opened one eye looking around the room.

"2 o'clock. Now get up so I can call these people to change our sheets."

"Is that weed I smell?"

"Yep." She said in a childish voice, exhaling smoke from her nose.

"How did you get that?"

"Dakota's connects, now get up. We're going out to the beach." She pecked my lips before standing back to show me her bathing suit.

"You like?"

She wore a pale blue two piece suit and sandals to match. I had bought both the day before.

"Yeah. Where's your coverup?"

"I didn't like yours since it shows no skin, so I got this mesh skirt."

"Where's the top?"

"That's the thing." She smiled. "There is none."

"Move, I've gotta piss."

She followed me into the bathroom sitting on the counter as I washed and brushed my teeth, staying inside the bathroom for awhile.

Her phone rang, making her leave me in the bathroom.

I continued to shower a few more minutes getting out afterwards. Walking back into our bedroom, I was relieved to see our sheets replaced.

"They came?"

"Yeah. You ready?" Her eyes changed colors as she avoided my eye.

"Who was that?"

"Who was what?" She played dumb slipping her cover up on. "That's what you're wearing?"

All I wore for now was a pair of pants pulled down a little to show my underwear. (In MM)

"So we're just gonna ignore my question like that? Aight... I'll shut all this shit down. Don't play with me."

"It was my doctor. He called to tell me my files have been stolen in the main laboratory and there's been a case opened."

"How much is jail time?"

"Up to 10 years. If this is a first time offender and they have a good lawyer, they might have to pay a fine and then be done with it. It's always something, I swear."

She laid back in our bed staring at the wall showing no emotion whatsoever.

"You aren't sad?"

"My profession is speaking out against it, so no, not really. I'm more so annoyed. Like, what the fuck?"

"Somebody knows your entire medical history. That's more powerful than your financial statement."

"It is. But I really don't care."

"Yes you do."

"No i don't." She reiterated with more bass in her voice.

Sliding in bed with her, I pulled her into my bare chest. She toyed with my chain. "This is my favorite chain of yours."

"I can buy you one if you want, cuz you ain't wearing my shit."

Popping my chest, she couldn't fight her smile that formed.

"I can make you do anything I want. I have the power, you don't."

"What power you got?"

"You know what I have. Get up, let's go. I wanna get some sun and come back looking like a melanin goddess."

"I'm behind you."

Symphoni Peterson.

I frowned pushing past people. One girl had the nerve to look me up and down.

"Is there a problem?"

"Ugly ass hoe. I don't know why you Americans come around." She said in Spanish, but little did she know I understand it perfectly.

Working with a lot of communication I can speak three languages.

English, Spanish, and French.

With a sinister smirk, I handed my sunglasses to Amaru stepping into her face.

"Shut your racist ass up before I drag you through this sand. I know you don't want that. Do you?" I spoke in Spanish.

Her skin turned a dark tint of red as she looked around nervously.

"I apologize. Enjoy your trip."

She ran through the hot sand never looking back. Amaru pulled my hand dragging me through crowds of people until we found a nice place.

He laid us down towels and began setting up a beach umbrella.

"I'm gonna sit away from the umbrella. I want a tan."

"Fine with me. Here's your sunscreen." I caught it, opening it up.

Spreading it all over my body and blending it out, I ignored Amaru's lingering stare.

"You sure you don't want to get into the water. It's well past 100 degrees."

"I'm good for now. I want you to enjoy yourself."

"Oh believe me, I am. You spoke to Dakota?"

"He wants to go to the club tonight."

"On a Thursday." I frowned in somewhat disgust.

Never heard anybody going to a club on a Thursday. It's always a Friday or Saturday.

"He tryna have fun. You want me to get your back?"

"Yes, please."

His warm hands came in contact with my skin. I threw my head back onto his shoulder looking at the clouds.

"I'm finished."

"Thanks. Now it's your turn."

"I'm black, I don't want any." He waved me off going through our cooler.

We couldn't really find any Hennessy so he's been drinking this Mexican beer religiously.

"You can still get skin cancer. Doesn't matter your race or how much melanin you have."

"I'm not about to argue with you."

"Good." I smiled pouring a lot in my hands.

I massaged it in every wedge of his skin allowing him to do as he pleased. He moves around like a child.

"All done."

"Who said you could get all these tattoos little girl?" He asked catching my right hand before I could put it back to my side.

I looked down at it showcasing it proudly.

"I did. They're better than yours, aren't they?"

Amaru "Leo" Crooks.

"Bye." With a loud cackle, she pecked my lips. "Which is your favorite of mine?"

"Thug Life. I want to get it tattooed before we leave here."

"Whatever you want."

She removed her coverup throwing it in my lap before running into the water. A few kids of different races surrounded her.

Clinging onto her for dear life, she played with them paying me no mind whatsoever.

We caught eyes after some time. She gave me a wide smile mouthing "I love you."

I nodded back at her returning her sweet gesture.

Hearing light knocks at our door, I sat up from the bed before moving to open it.

Dakota and Jackie stood there fully dressed. "Y'all must be ready."

"Hell yeah, about to tell all the Mexican hoes bonjour." Dakota boldly commented, earning a smack upside his head as I suspected.

"Y'all come inside. Sounds like Sym is coming out the bathroom."

"She can't be on time like us? We specifically said be ready at 10. How do you deal with her?" Jackie said, speaking for the first time.

"Get your girl."

"On it. Jackie, go sit down on that bed. I'm about to talk outside this room and you can talk to your girl."

"Fuck that bitch."

"Bitch, what?" It got so quiet I could hear the faucet drip from Sym's long shower and we stood close to the door.

There's no way we should be able to hear from the bathroom.

"You heard what I said." Jackie said, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"I wanted to make sure so I could whoop your ass." Sliding her heels off with the quickness, Sym pulled her hair up and out her face. "It's bitches like you that make people have trust issues. I've been watching you for awhile and your moves have been hella shady. So I spent more time with you to make sure my first instinct wasn't just me tripping."

"You done or are you finished?"

"I'm not. If you'd let me finish I can expose you for the fake, jealous, and twisted hoe you are. You wanting my man, calling him Amaru when nobody does that but me put me onto what you were about. You'll never reach the success I have or be me so quit comparing yourself and copying me. You'll fail as usual."

"I'm not the one with HIV, am I? Once you die I can swoop in and take your man." She smiled.

Symphoni laughed so hard that tears fell from her eyes. She successfully pulled her gun from her pocket pointing it at Jackie.

"Baby, can I kill her? Dakota..."

"I'm down."

"Nah, put the gun down."

"What!" She exclaimed in surprise.

"She ain't worth it. Let her go. I'll deal with her back in the states."

"But she's the one who got me raped-"

"Put it down."

Symphoni angrily turned the gun on safe. "Get your ass out of here. I better not see you again or that's your ass."

"Believe me, you won't. I got what I wanted." She threw me the gun that I luckily caught, running up to Jackie.

I watched in boredom as she beat Jackie's ass. With all that mouth, Jackie sure couldn't fight.

After awhile Dakota broke it up. "Your shit is outside, not the shit I bought you. You're dismissed."

"Whatever." She mumbled, walking out.

Symphoni ran into my arms crying. Her knees buckled causing me to have to catch her.

"I'll give y'all some time alone, man. Symphoni I'm sorry."

"It's like... her jealously was so powerful that she purposely hired guys to infect me with HIV. It's sick and she needs help."

"Help isn't even necessary. I got you." I kissed her hair holding her so close that I could feel her heartbeat.

"I'm gonna just head home. We'll try this shit again. Love you sis." Dakota kissed her cheek before leaving out.

She looked up at me, leaning in to peck my lips. "I'm sorry that her actions will affect our lives for as long as we're together."

"It's aight. I got my fam and they'll handle it."

"And I really wanted to go to the club. What a bummer!" She shook her head laughing through her tears.

"We'll go tomorrow. Right now all I wanna do is lay with you and thank God he sent you in my life. You changed me whether you believe it or not." I admitted.

"Make love to me?"

My breathing got shaky. It's like I spoke all this big talk about coming to this trip for this reason, but I was running my mouth.

Her presence makes me nervous. I always want things to be spontaneous for her.

"You sure? This is your virginity."

"My virginity? I have three bodies under my belt." She laughed.

I didn't find shit funny so I just stared at her.

When she noticed I wasn't laughing with her, she shrugged. "I have everything but my virginity to offer you."

"Them niggas that raped you wasn't what you deserved so I'm giving you a do over with a real nigga."

"There's no do overs. Things either happen perfectly the first time, or you're screwed." She waved me off.

I slowly slid one of her straps down her shoulder. Being that it was silk, I could see her nipples hardening.

"Your virginity wasn't lost, it was taken. Them niggas would be dead if it was up to me. You ain't never had a nigga who ain't got shit to lose love your body so good you can't walk properly for a few weeks. You won't even be able to get up for a shower or get dressed." I nodded at her.

Next move is  her call. I don't want to force her into anything she isn't ready to do. I want her to want me like I want her.

Something them sorry ass niggas couldn't do.

She read my eyes for a second before going to her left strap and slowly pulling it down.

Her green eyes stared into mine as I tried not to look down at her naked body.

"Make love to me. I'm ready."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 2 7
~Psychological Romance between two childhood friends~
49.5K 2.5K 26
"Why're you so nice to people?" "You treat people how you want to be treated."
199K 6.6K 48
Love is where the heart is. Doesn't matter if its long over due. Its still love. Even if you go through...... The Thick Of It!
235K 6.8K 59
MATURE CONTENT !!!! 18+ UNEDITED ... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, SHARE, & LIKE 🥰😘 Riley is a good and innocent girl never been through anything in...