Bygone-G.D

By devilssinner

Before the accident they were the perfect couple. He was charming, smooth, always did whatever he could for t... More

Hey!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Yooooooo....

22

1.2K 19 6
By devilssinner

A/N: This song old as hell but who cares😂 Don't play it yet!!

* 6 Months Later

Emari's POV

I tossed and turned in bed trying to get more comfortable but failed since my belly was starting to get in the way. I felt as if I was carrying two large bowling balls in my belly. I walked like a penguin, ate like I've never seen food in my life. I was over this. But I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I flipped on my back as I faced the ceiling pondering deep into my thoughts. My mind wondered off to the pregnancy and He arrival of the twins, to how much homework I had to get done. Fucking college. I'm still not sure how I got them to agree to let me back in. I'm doing it for my kids though. Then Grayson came to mind.

I haven't heard from Grayson since our huge argument six months ago. But he has been sending me money. I was shocked to say the least. How he was getting all this money? I had no idea. I didn't want to think he's fallen back into bad habits. But a part of me can't help to feel like he has.

I always keep in contact with Lisa to let her know how the twins are doing and about Grayson's well-being. No matter what I will always have a place for him in my heart. The love we had can't simply just be forgotten. Maybe in his case though. Lisa also believes he back to his fourteen year old self. She said he's always gone late at night, most of the time never coming home leaving her worried sick. She said even his appearance has changed. He dyed his hair blonde, has tattoos all over his body, even a face tattoo. As well as piercings and shaved lines in his eyebrow. I tried to imagine the new look of Grayson but it came near impossible.

I looked to the clock to see it was already 11:11am. My eyes widened as I shot up but fell backwards since my belly blocked me from getting up. I groaned in annoyance and rolled on my side and wiggled my way down to the floor.

I threw on a basic large hoodie and leggings considering no other clothes seem to fit anymore. I threw my hair into a sloppy bun not bothering to brush it. I threw my middle finger towards my makeup not wanting to deal with it as I slipped a pair of sandals on and grabbed my keys and phone. I completely forgot about my doctors appointment that was at 11;30.

I wobbled my way down to my Jeep as I struggled to get into it. Why did I trade my car for a monster truck? I scolded myself. I figured I needed a bigger car for when I have the twins because my little Volkswagen was not going to do the trick. Sure it was paid off and I didn't have to worry about payments but it was definitely time for an upgrade.

I cranked the engine and sped out of the garage earning the guard to throw his hands in the air telling me to slow down. I chuckled to myself as I seen the look on his face. I got on the highway as I made my way to the doctors office speeding like a bat out of hell.

********************************

I ran inside the doctors office breathing heavily while holding my hand on my hip. I made my way to the front desk as the lady looked at me wide eyed. I held my finger up telling her to give me a minute. "No I'm not in labor I'm a little late for my 11:30, Emari Bergere." I told her considering the past few times I have been here the ladies in the front desk thought I was in labor since I decided to walk in breathing hard and holding my side.

She laughed slightly and handed me a chart to sign in. I signed my name and handed it back to her giving her a small smile. "It shouldn't be long dear." I nodded my head and made my way to the waiting area. In the mean time I took my phone out and texted Mark.

Marky Bear🐻
Hey babe I'm at the doctors office now I will let you know when I'm done here🖤

I giggled slightly since I called him babe. Mark and I had grown a lot closer over the last few months. Whether I would be over at his house or vice versa. Him and his boyfriend had a fallout last month. Mark caught him with one of the hair dressers that works with Mark and he lost it. Fired the guy and kicked his boyfriend out on the spot. When I went over there we took all of his belonging and threw them out of Marks window and Mark sent him a picture of his things in the front lawn with the caption, come retrieve your things like a dog retrieves his toys bitch, considering that's how you treated me.

I got lost in thought as I heard my name being called. I stood up rather quickly and walked away with the nurse. "Alrightyyy Miss Emari how have you been feeling lately?" She asked with a smile on her face as we made our way to the bright orange room. "I've been ok, but the twins haven't been kicking as much as usual so that kind of has me worried." I explained to her. She nodded her head as she wrote down everything I told her. "Ok have you been using the Fetal Doppler we sent with you?" She asked becoming concerned. "Yes of course I monitor their hearts twice a day every day, once when I wake up and once before I go to bed. I didn't get a chance to this morning since I was running a bit late." She jotted everything down nodding in response. "Ok and how has the heart rates been?" "Baby A has been perfect a steady 125bpm, but Baby B has been a bit slower about 110bpm." She brought her gaze up to meet mine raising an eyebrow as she set the pen and paper down.

She grabbed her stethoscope and made her way towards me. "I'm just gonna take a listen ok?" She said almost with a worry in her voice. I nodded slowly as she placed the cold metal to my chest.

After a minute she nodded approvingly as she wrapped the cord over her shoulders and said the doctor will be in shortly.

After what seemed like a lifetime the doctor strolled in bringing and ultrasound with her. "Hello Emari how are doing." I sighed as I told her I was fine. "Why are we doing an ultrasound today I thought we didn't have to do one until two more weeks?" I asked becoming concerned. "We need to check on Baby B to make sure everything is ok." She explained. "Is there something wrong?" I asked my heart beating faster at her words. "Let's hope not." She gave a small smile.

She began to turn the machine on and grabbed the gel from the tray and began to shake it up. Once the machines screen came to full view she asked me to lift my hoodie up. I lifted it slowly exposing my big belly. "Your belly gets bigger and bigger every time I see you." She giggled as she pat my stomach.

Yeah no shit I have growing humans in me.

I rolled my eyes at her comment and prepared for the gel. "It's warm this time I promise." "Thank the lord." I chuckled a bit causing her to laugh as well. "Alright let's see what's going on." She place the finally warm gel across my stomach and placed the monitor over the spot where Baby A is. She watched the monitor closely looking for anything that seemed out of the ordinary. She occasionally nodded her head which I hoped was an everything looks good gesture. "Baby A looks as good as always now let's check on Baby B." I nodded my head but became worried considering this was the baby she was more concerned about. Once she placed the monitor over Baby B she immediately furrowed her eyebrows together. She scooted closer to the screen examining it fully. "Hmmmmm." She hummed which made my anxiety sky rocket. "What what's going on? Is everything ok? Is my baby alright?" I asked her in a panic. She let it a long sigh as she dropped the monitor and began wiping the gel off my stomach.

"There seems to be a problem with Baby B Emari."

(PLAYYYY ITTT!!!!!!)

Grayson's POV
"LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO!!!!" Josh screamed shaking a bottle of champagne and spraying it into the crowd trying to rile the party up. The music blared intensely causing the windows to shake. Smoke filled the air making it almost impossible to see.

I laughed and stood against the wall watching the people in the room jump up and down as if they were in a mosh pit. I reached into my pocket grabbing my lighter and an old friend of mine. I put it between my lips and lit it up taking a long breath in before releasing it out causing a cloud of smoke form above my head.

I missed this.

I missed the partying, the smoking, even the drinking. But I still don't know why I ever stopped.

I was back in business with Josh. Just like old times. Selling drugs that is. Whatever we made we kept. Of course we sold the high end shit so we would make the most money.

Some of the money I made I sent to her. I mean hell shes carrying my kids. It's weird to think I'll be a dad soon. I haven't seen her since that night she told me she was actually pregnant. I give the money to my mom so that way I can avoid her at all costs. But of course the day she gives birth is when I'll have to see her again.

But is that such a bad thing?

I took a long swig of the alcohol from my cup not even bothered by the burning sensation in my throat as it seemed down. I was so used to it again it didn't bother me. "Yo Gray!" My head shot in the direction Josh was as he waved his hands for me to come over. I chugged the rest of my drink throwing the cup to the ground as I walked over.

He threw his arm lazily over my shoulder as a smile appeared on his face. "What do you want dickhead?" I asked and he just laughed. "I know what we need to liven this party up some." He said as he held a small bag with white powder inside of it. "Hell fucking yes dude!" I high fived him as I followed him to the living room. "I'm going to grab a drink and I'll be there in a second!" I yelled to him as he disappeared in the crowd.

I made my way back into the kitchen where all the alcohol was stored. I laid three shot glasses side by side as I poured whatever alcohol I could find into each of them. I took the shots back to back not needing a chaser.

I stumbled back through the house trying to find Josh as I came up to him snorting the white powder off some girl's chest.

She's fucking hot.

I quickly took an interest and made my way over to him. "Grayyysonnnn dude you have tooooo try this shit it's so fucking goooooooooddd." He said as he still had some powder in his face. I smirked deviously at him as I put a line across her chest. I looked to her face as she blushed slightly.

I plugged one side of my nose inhaling all of it off of her. There was still a small amount left on her so I took it upon myself to being my gaze to hers as I licked it clean off of her chest. Her chest raised up and down rapidly as she bit down on her bottom lip.

Well fuck.

I gave her a smirk as I pulled away from her body grabbing a bottle of alcohol and pouring a small amount on her abdomen. I again brought my mouth down to her stomach to take a body shot. The guys around me began cheering me on as I started to suck the liquid from her body. Once the alcohol was gone I bit a small amount of her skin as I pulled away.

"Holy fuck Grayson." Josh laughed as he patted my back. I looked back at her as she fully sat up making me get a good look at her face. She had bright blue eyes with black curly hair down to the middle of her back. She was still in her emerald lace bra and ripped denim shorts that barely covered her asscheeks.

I bit my lip as I gazed at her. She brought her hand up grabbing the collar of my shirt leading me through the house. Guys gave me high fives as she led me upstairs to a vacant room.

Within a matter of seconds she already had her tongue down my throat playing with my new tongue piercing, and my shirt ripped off showing my tattooed chest and arms. Her fingers gripped my hair tightly as she pushed me back onto the bed.

God damn she's in a rush.

I ripped her shorts from her body as she buried her face into my neck biting and grinding on me. A low moan left my mouth. She let out a small giggle and brought her face back up.

When I opened my eyes again I didn't see the face I saw downstairs. Her blue eyes were now green with a hint of gold around her pupil. Her hair was no longer curly but wavy and not as long. She was fucking beautiful.

"You could be with me Grayson, but you're fucking everything up." She spoke sweetly as she bit my ear.

"Fuck Emari." I said and everything immediately stopped. "Who the fuck is Emari you dick?" She asked pissed. I looked back seeing the same girl from downstairs.

"No one just forget about it." I said sternly. She pulled away a headed back to the door. "Oh come on! Are you fucking serious!" I yelled as she slammed the door shut.

I laid my head back down on the pillows as my vision became blurry and the room started spinning violently. I closed my eyes and the only person to seem to invade my brain was the girl who I want nothing to do with.

Or do I?

What the fuck are you doing to me Emari?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 683 68
COMPLETED!!:) Bailey is a girl who loves the Dolan Twins. When she finds out they are going on tour and coming to where she lives, she has to go. So...
7.9K 182 22
"But what if I want you to kill me?" "Then I will make you change your mind" Note: This is my first fanfic ever so it might be cringy. Warning: This...
139 10 21
Kai was in an accident. An accident so terrible it ruined her; it made her...broken. She needed surgery so she wouldn't look like a freak. She neede...
152K 2.9K 71
"i couldnt've forced myself to love you, gray-" "well im forcing myself to love you now, aren't i?" ~ y/n, best friend of the dolan twins, comes home...