Bygone-G.D

By devilssinner

Before the accident they were the perfect couple. He was charming, smooth, always did whatever he could for t... More

Hey!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Yooooooo....

19

1.1K 23 10
By devilssinner

DON'T PLAY SONG YET!

Emaris POV

I woke up to the sun shining brightly on my face causing me to grown in annoyance. I threw my blanket over my head trying to block any kind of light from appearing.

I had the sudden urge to throw up again as I shot out of my bed and ran to the bathroom. I looked at my watch to check the time 7:14am.

Right on time.

For the past few days I've been throwing up non stop at the same time every morning. At first I was thinking I was getting sick but now I'm thinking it's something else. And I want to be wrong.

I slowly made my way to my closet trying to find something comfortable to wear so I could run to the store. I found one of Grayson's old hoodies and smiled at it. It was his white doggystyle one. I remembered the last time he wore it before the accident. We were watching the Pineapple Express and cuddling into each other's arms.

I felt a tear slip down my cheek as I still clasped onto Grayson's hoodie. I threw it down to the ground out of agitation and grabbed my red adidas hoodie as well as a pair of leggings. I grabbed my wallet and car keys and ran out the door.

On the way to the store my mind drifted off to the worse case scenario.

What if I am pregnant? What would I tell Grayson? He's the only guy I've ever been with. He would hate me even more. He wouldn't want anything to do with me.

Question after question filled my brain as I made my way to the store.

As I pulled into the lot I brought my hands to my face and sighed deeply not wanting this to be true. It's not that I didn't want a baby I do someday but the timing isn't right.

I finally gathered up the courage to walk inside. I was greeted by a young girl as she waved and asked if I needed any help. I shook my head no and made my way to the pharmaceutical aisle.

As I was looking around I had a feeling like I was being watched. I looked around but didn't see anything.

My anxiety is getting the best of me.

I shook off the eerie feeling and continued to look around. I found the Clearblue test that estimates how far along you are. I took a deep breath and hurriedly made my way to the register.

The girl smiled at me showing her deep dimples on her cheeks. "Did you find everything ok?" She asked nicely as she put the test in a bag and handed it to me. "Uh-Uh yeah, thank you." "That'll be $9.63." I pulled my wallet out and handed her a ten.

The receipt came out of the register and she handed it to me while she said 'goodluck'. I gave a small smile and grabbed the receipt and my change and practically ran out of the store.

I was shaking as I struggled to put my key in the ignition. Once I finally turned the car on I drove quickly back to my apartment praying it came out negative.

I ran up to my apartment receiving glances from people in the lobby. I ignored the stares as I jolted into the elevator before it closed. "Someone is in a hurry." An older woman chuckled at me being breathless. "You could say that." I shyly smiled as I pressed my floor number.

We sat in silence as I anxiously waited for my floor number. The elevator came to a stop, I waved goodbye to the woman and I jumped out running down the hall to my door. After I unlocked the door I slammed it shut and immediately ran straight to the bathroom.

I ripped the box open and paused once I realized I was holding the stick in my hand. I squeezed it in my hand as I whispered please be negative.

After I did my business I sat the test on the counter. I paced back and forth waiting for the timer to go off. As I waited I became to hot swiftly removing my leggings replacing them with shorts and trying to take my hoodie off only for me to struggle. I viciously tried to rip the clothing off only for me to trip over a shoe and fall to the floor.
(A/N: HAHA MY LIFEE)

I groaned in annoyance as I finally got it slipped over my head and I laid on the floor in my sports bra with my arms and legs sprawled out. I blankly stared at the ceiling wondering how the hell I was going to do this if that test came out positive.

My thoughts became interrupted as I heard he timed go off. I stayed on the floor letting the timer continue to go off pondering if I actually wanted to see the result. I slowly got up from the floor and walked into the bathroom.

I stared at myself in the mirror looking at how pale my complexion was. I've changed so much in the past month to where I don't even feel like myself anymore.

I'm not myself without him though.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head down and slowly looked at the test. My eyes widened as I picked it up and stared at it.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

I sat on the sofa blankly looking at the wall were I used to keep pictures of me and Grayson. I of course took them down because they were to hard to look at. But I kept one. Hanging right above the tv. It wasn't just me and Grayson in the picture though. It also had my parents, Grayson's parents, and Ethan. We were all dresses for homecoming standing outside of the twins' house.

My thoughts were rudely interrupted as I heard loud banging coming from my apartment. I jumped slightly fear taking over as I neared the door. I hesitantly opened it being shocked to see a smirking Grayson standing on the other side of the door.

I crossed my arms over my chest as I stared at him. "What the hell are you doin here Grayson?" I asked trying to show I was irritated. But if I was being completely honest I was glad he was here. I thought at first how he remembered where to find my apartment until I seen him throw a piece of paper with my address on the countertop as he pushed passed me inside my apartment.

I'd be lying if I said he didn't look good. He had a bad boy kinda vibe and I was into it. But I still missed my sweet Grayson. While I still appreciated he was still here he's not he same Grayson.

When he walked in I noticed him looking around with a confused expression spread on his face.

Does he remember this place?

The question immediately left my head as I caught him staring me up and down. "Can I help you?" I asked him but he was lost in thought. I walked up to him and snapped my fingers in his face. "What?" He asked looking amused. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked trying to sound more intimidating.

He giggled slightly noticing my tone as he made his way to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes at his behavior and followed him as he grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

After he took a couple of sips he brought his gaze back to me. I looked into his now dark brown eyes, they were no longer his caramel brown eyes, they were much darker.

"I just had a quick question for you." He asked as he placed the glass back down. My heart began beating erratically. I feared the next thing to come out of his mouth. I played it off as I rolled my eyes at him and nodded for him to continue as I leaned against the island.

"So....... what did the pregnancy test say babe?"

Fuck. How the hell did he find out?

"What the hell are you talking about Grayson?" I asked trying to sound as if I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Stop trying to play fucking stupid I seen you at the store this morning buying it." He glared at me with his jaw clenched.

I was thrown back by his response.

So he was the one watching me?

"You followed me into the store?" I asked a little pissed off. He chuckled as he looked down playing with his fingers. He used to do that when he was nervous. An evil smirk danced across his face as he moved his tongue pressed against the side of his teeth.

"Just answer the question Emari." He said softly. The way he said my name made my heart flutter. It was the first time he said my name in such a long time. I missed it so fucking much.

"What should I tell you Grayson? Why are you so interested in it?" I asked as his face stiffened showing no emotion. His eyes became darker than before almost a black color. It honestly terrified me seeing the way his mood changes so quick. I didn't show the fear on my face as I stared at him.

"I think I should be the one to know whether or not you carrying my child don't you think?" He spit anger still burning in his eyes.

Why is he so angry all of a sudden?

He suddenly slammed his hands on the table making me jump high as he stared at me with his jaw clenched and veins popping out of his neck.

"I'm going to ask you one more time as nicely as I can. Are. You. Fucking. Pregnant?" He asked. If looks could kill I would be laying on the cold hard floor in a matter of seconds. I shook my head quickly.

(A/N: PLAY SONG😈 I mean if you want you don't have to)

"No Grayson I'm not, I thought I was at first because I've been feeling sick but I'm not I even took two just in case." I said in a small voice as I watched his face relax at my words as if he's saddened?

He brought his gaze back down on the table as he stared blankly  not saying anything. We sat in silence for a while until I broke it.

"Grayson?" I asked. His gaze not leaving the counter. "What?" He said in a husky tone.

I went to reach for his shoulder but he pulled away and brought his eyes to mine. They looked cold and dark. Just like the day of Ethan's funeral. I was confused. Is he really upset? He must of noticed me staring as he shifter his weight off the counter and chugged the rest of the water and headed towards the door.

"Grayson you don't have to leave." I said as he opened the door about to walk out. I questioned my self for a second if I actually wanted him to stay.

"And why the fuck would I stay here? I only came here to make sure you weren't pregnant so that way I can finally live my life without you. I wanted to make sure I didn't have to deal with you anymore and since your not pregnant...... I guess we're both free." He smiled sinisterly.

He slammed the door shut leaving me completely speechless. I wanted to cry at his words but I couldn't. I couldn't do anything. I was tired of crying.  Tired of dealing with his bullshit. I was furious.

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed both the tears and put my shoes on and grabbed my keys. I called Lisa to make sure Grayson was there. When she said he was I hung up and sped to his house.

After thirty minutes I slammed my car door shut and banged my fist on his door. A shirtless Grayson opened it as he rubbed his eyes.

He looked down at me and his face hardened giving me a death stare.

"What the fu-" he started my I brought my hand to his cheek. Hard. He looked taken back as he gripped his cheek. I shoved his chest hard making him stumble backwards a bit. Rage has completely taken over me.

"Fuck you Grayson! I have done nothing but love and support you since you have been in and out of the hospital! I quit college because of you because I felt you needed all of the support you could get! I thought you needed a shoulder to cry on once you found out about Ethan and I'm so fucking sorry about losing him but EVERYONE LOST HIM! He was my bestfriend and you were my boyfriend who I loved so fucking much!" I took a second to breath as I looked down at my hand ripping the ring off. "And this? I found this in your bag of clothes the day I found out you got into your accident. I said yes while you were still out of it because I was ready to take that extra step with you Grayson! I was ready to love you with everything I had left in me! But now? Your breaking me Grayson. I'm so fucking broken without you do you even know how I felt when you had no idea who I was when you woke up? Six years Grayson, I loved you for six years and now that's all thrown away." I had tears falling down my face by this time.

He had no emotion on his face as if he didn't care. Because he didn't he changed into a completely different person. He walked towards me with his fists balled up to where his knuckles turned a ghostly white color. "I suggest you leave this fucking second of you don't want to become a human punching bag." His voice was stone cold and I knew he meant every word that came from his mouth.

I shook my head and laughed insanely at him. Not because it was funny but because I was in disbelief.

"I fucking hate you Grayson Bailey Dolan." I threw the ring to the ground earning a small clink noise filling the room. Before I walked out I grabbed a bag from my hoodie and threw it towards his feet.

"You also might want to start saving for child support as well bitch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 131 30
She's gone and I can't believe it. Will she ever be back? ✓ completed
8.9K 350 39
Everything changed that summer I told him I was in love with him. highest ranking - #1 dolantwins
59K 1.2K 16
"What?" "Love you..."
108K 1.6K 22
"I can't stop thinking about her." "Who?" "I don't even know her name." "The struggle is real bro." "Shut up." "Ha!" "I'm not kidding, shut the hell...