In the Office (ManxTransWoman)

By Requiem_of_Romance

All Rights Reserved Olivia is a 27 year old non-op transsexual. She acts, feels, and looks like a woman but p... More

In the Office
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Story
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note/Vote
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 22

3.9K 212 17
By Requiem_of_Romance

Our lovely couple, Olivia and Thierry

Olivia's pov:

Well, as much as I would love to say everything has been peachy since Thierry and I have seemingly made up, I can't. It's been four days since he's awaken and he's slowly retreating into himself. To make matters worse, he refuses to allow his family or friends to visit. Based on how I'm constantly scolding him for ignoring them, I'm afraid my visitation access might be revoked.

However, the good news is that he's healing perfectly. He did seem upset by the fact that he would have a few scars but he's never spoke on it. Thierry won't talk about anything involving the incident. Trust me, I've tried but he's completely shut me down. Since I don't want him to completely shut me out again, I'm allowing it for now.

Currently, Thierry and I are tightly snuggled in his tiny hospital bed. His arms are affectionately wrapped around my waist as I am happily nuzzled under his chin. We just sat in a comfortable silence, which is quickly becoming a habit of ours. I don't mind it, even though I have a thousand questions running through my mind.

"I am hungry, are you?" he spoke suddenly.

Excitement grew in my belly as I eagerly nodded my response. As much as I love food, I wasn't necessarily excited about that. I was thrilled that Thierry's appetite seemed to be returning. He's lost a good amount of weight since the last time I've seen him so I'm ready to put back some healthy meat on his bones.

"What would you like, baby?" I asked, unwinding our bodies to reach the phone linked to the nurses call center.

I saw him shyly look away once he heard the nickname but mumbled for me to decide. Since he hadn't really eaten much here lately and I don't want to push his recovering stomach, I asked for two bowls of tomato soup, two grilled cheeses, and some packs crackers and salt. I then called for two iced waters and a Gatorade. We really need to build up his fluids.

Once I was done, I was immediately dragged back into Thierry's embrace. I giggled slightly when he groaned in contentment before kissing my head. I was loving how touchy and lovey Thierry has been acting. It was like a whole new side of him was born just to please my affection and attention seeking self.

Shortly after our food arrived and I got out of the bed. I brought Thierry his food and drinks over on his tray that dangles above him before grabbing mine and taking a seat in the chair next to the bed. I moved my chair a little closer so we could share his tray.

We continued our silence as we eat, fixating our eyes onto the TV playing reruns of his favorite soccer team, São Paulo. When he first told me about his love of the game, I was shocked. I didn't take him as a sports guys. I guess I don't necessarily know that much about him since he seems to love being dark and mysterious. However, I myself haven't opened up about everything, specifically what's between my legs.

"What are you thinking about?"

I turned my eyes to see Thierry staring at me, his eyes squinted and his lips pursed. A small smile reached my lips at his cuteness, causing him to frown.

"Stop staring at me and answer the question."

Cuteness gone.

"I was just thinking about how little we know about each other." I sighed, pushing away the tray.

I did a mental victory dance at the empty bowls and plates. My baby's appetite is growing! Thierry noticed my lingering stare at the tray and rolled his eyes. I pouted at him before resuming my earlier position beside him.

"You are right. We do not know a lot about each other. We should fix that, should we not?" he replied once I was settled.

"We should! Tell me about yourself, Mr. Thierry Jackson!" I said eagerly, happy about his newfound openness.

I felt Thierry tense slightly before forcefully relaxing. I patiently waited as he calmed down and gathered his thoughts.

"For starters, my last name is not really Jackson. My full name is Thierry Formosa, no middle name since that is not popular in Brazil like here in America. I adopted Jackson after one of my teachers at one of my fashion camps because I admired him so much. My family moved here when I was six but had to move back a year later due to money and family issues. They left me with some distant relatives to have a better chance of achieving my fashion and business careers."

He paused after that, gripping onto me a little too tight. I bit my lip and tried not to show any signs of discomfort. Thierry's eyes darkened and looked as if he was having some flashbacks. I wasn't sure what to do so I just hugged him back and rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"Hey, it's okay. Come back to me, my love." I whispered, placing a sweet kiss to his warm skin.

Thierry sighed and loosened his arms around me, placing a kiss to the top of my head. I leaned back to look at his face to see it mostly blank, a small sign of anger and fear left in his eyes. He caught my look of worry and pecked my lips, offering me a forced smile.

"How about we talk about me for a minute, yeah?" I asked when he looked like he was immediately regretting our decision to open up to each other.

He nodded and calmed a bit, making me smile and kiss his stubbly cheek. Alright, so maybe I'm being super touchy and lovey too.

"Well, my family and I are from New York. I'm the only child, so I guess you can say I was definitely spoiled and use to getting my way."

Thierry snorted and nodded his head. I gave him a pointed look and a smack to the chest. He can't say anything.

"Anyway, there's not much else excitement. I did well in school and had plenty of friends. I went to college not knowing what I wanted to do until I got a job in the enrollment services at college as an intern. I helped the secretary and that's when I realized how much I liked it. Got my degree and started working for this rich family. I wasn't a true secretary for their teenage son but it payed well. When he grew up, they fired me and I went to your business for a new job. You know the rest."

I finished off, discomfort settling in when I skipped an important part. I know we're suppose to be recovering and be more truthful but this is scary. I should have said something before we even got involved with each other but I've had some bad experiences in the past. Maybe I should at least tell Danny first? He could help me tell Thierry.

"You still here?"

I found Thierry staring at me, a soft smile on his pretty lips. He caught my gaze and his smile went to a cocky smirk. I rolled my eyes but eagerly leaned up when he started to close in. Our lips met and I let out a content sigh. My heart raced and I tangled my fingers in his hair as our mouths seductively played with one another.

God, I'm in way too deep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week has passed and I am still the only one allowed access to Thierry. Since he's a grown man, he has the right and authority to ban whoever for whatever reason from visiting him. His mom is furious though and even unsuccessfully tried to sneak back here three times and once forcefully. I feel awkward every time I come back here, feeling their longing glances on my back.

I know they're not hateful or jealous but I know they're sad that their son and brother doesn't want to see them. It's obvious he still blames them for whatever happened. I just hope Thierry will tell me everything, though I am being so hypocritical right now.

The gang was all here minus Madison and Totiyuna as they could not afford to take anymore time off. I sat with Thierry's family and our friends as I waited to be called back like usual. It wasn't long before Dr. Terrison  joined us.

"Good Morning. I would like to inform you all that Mr. Jackson has been recovering wonderfully and can be released in a week. He will needed to be watched and cared for as his deeper wounds still need to be properly cleaned to avoid infections though he no longer needs bandages. The wounds are scabbing perfectly but please refrain from any extreme or rough clothing, scrubbing, or activities." she explained, giving me a knowing look.

I blanched before blushing and looking away, much to the doctor's amusement. She didn't have to do me like that.

"Can we see him?"  Cecilía asked, even though we all knew the answer.

"I am sorry, ma'am, but the patient has only given visiting rights to Ms. Magic." Dr. Terrison explained once again, her face offering sympathy.

The older woman simply nodded before settling back in her seat, her mind wandering off. Theo wrapper his arm around her and laid his head on top of hers. The siblings all shared annoyed and saddened looks amongst each other.

That's it! Thierry is going to fucking see his family, even if it kills me! He is a grown man and needs to get this shit sorted out.

"I'll be right back to come get you guys." I said, anger and determination written all over my face.

They all looked at me confused as I marched down the hall, straight to Thierry's room. I busted through the door and beelined right to him, shocking the relaxed man.

"What the hell?" he asked in shock, his eyes wide and his mouth in an o shape.

"You need to see your family now!" I seethed, pointing a finger right in his face

His face immediately darken and his lip rose in a snarl. He simply stared at me for a second, his eyes getting angrier and angrier.

"No." he finally spat, turning his attention back to the TV.

"Yes! I wasn't asking you. I don't know exactly what happened or what they supposedly did to deserve this treatment but they are here now. I've seen them everyday here for weeks crying, worrying, and suffering over you. They obviously care! They obviously love you! Hell, your mother and Miguel have tried to sneak back here! Your dad, Reymudo, and Isadora are trying to hold it together but even they are starting to crack! You need-"

"Isadora is here?" he interrupted me, causing me to immediately stop talking.

"Uh, yes? Didn't they tell you your whole immediate family is here?"

"They have only mentioned mamaé, papai, and my brothers. I didn't think she'd come. We've never met." Thierry whispered, his face blank and downcasted.

"B-But she's in her twenties!"

He grimaced and decided to look at the window instead. Thierry got lucky and got a pretty decent view of the city. I laid my hand on his shoulder but remained silent. I just wanted him to know I was there for him.

"I haven't seen Reymudo since I was eighteen. I talked to him a few times over the years but it's usually a brief fight on the phone. My parents and Miguel haven't even communicated with me since I was seven. And I don't even know what Isadora looks like."

"Well, they're all here now."

"Okay. Let them in."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hello, my lovely swans! I know it's a shorter chapter but I have a set up and timeline to finish this book out hopefully soon! Bear with me!

Anywho, please be a dear and vote, comment, share, and follow me! Your support means the world to me!

Love ya and stay fabulous! ❤💖❤💖❤💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.1K 50
Harper Bardot is a twenty-one year old senior Business Administration Major with a minor in marketing who is hoping to get her dream internship at Th...
20.2K 900 47
~The first time I saw him, he was the most beautiful human in the world. I watched as he hurried his tiny waist and plump ass around the café, trying...
907K 29.5K 46
we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to lean in... without thinking i placed my...
115K 4.5K 34
"Evelyn, there's a reason employees aren't close with their bosses If they do their job well, they have to put the corporation first...It's the boss'...