Camila Cabello Imagines

Da camrenjaurello1213

The title says it all! Can't promise they're any good, I try my best! Enjoy! ⚠️WARNING CONTAINS⚠️ ✔️Same Sex... Altro

Under Cover Love
Under Cover Love Pt. 2
Miss. Cabello (GirlxGirl)
Insane (GirlXGirl)
Insane Pt.2 (GxG)
Bad Mistake (GirlxGirl)
All These Years
All These Years Pt. 2
All These Years Pt. 3
Trouble
In Love With My Best Friend
Assassin
No Regrets
Fixing It All
Stockholm Syndrome
My Boyfriends Mom
Long Time No See
Long Time No See Pt. 2
Coming Out?
Sexual Desires
Sexual Desires Pt. 2
Memories
New Year
Careful Who You Fall For
Never Be The Same
Heal The Pain
Eternal Love
Mine
Find You Again (GxG)
You're My Past, Present & Future
Past Always Haunt

Secrets We Hide

7.4K 141 23
Da camrenjaurello1213

            Y/N's POV

  Houses, trees, people. That's what passes by as the car drives down the streets of Miami, I look out the window from the back. It's been years since I've been here.

  Nine years to be exact, I remember the night that I had to leave. The red and blue lights flashing as I was drugged out of the house, the police men running in and out of it.

  The memories are burned into my mind for eternity, I have the same nightmares. I see the imagines from that night every time I close my eyes.

  "We're here, Miss Y/L/N." The driver said, breaking me from my thoughts. I smiled thanking him and getting out of the car, looking up at the house in front of me.

  Seeing the realtor standing at the door, she wore your cliché outfit. A pantsuit, grey to be exact. She had that big, no doubt, fake smile. I walked up as the car drove off.

  "You must be Miss. Y/L/N. I'm Hailee Steinfeld, But please call me Hailee." She said with an peppy voice, I take it back. The smile, not fake.

  "It's a nice to meet you Hailee." I smiled, "So, tell me. What's the history with this house?" I asked looking up at the white brick house.

  "Well. It was built back in the early nineteen hundreds. Nineteen thirty-two, actually. It was passed down generation after generation in the Jauregui family, the other half of the family actually lives right across from here." She said pointing to the house across the street.

  I looked over my shoulder and saw four girls sitting on the porch, the raven haired girl was no doubt Lauren. Flashes of the girl running around as a little girl ran through my mind.

  The girls around her looked over with a curious look, no doubt wondering who I was and why I was here. Lauren on the other hand, was clearly angry. Probably because this house belonged to her family and she's not happy about me even thinking about buying this house.

  "What happen to the family?" I asked Hailee as we stepped inside, the foyer was an advantage size. A golden chandelier hug from the ceiling, stairs leading up to the second floor.

  "It's been of a dark story behind that." She said with hesitation. "Enlighten me, please. I've always loved a good horror story." I mildly joked, though I wasn't completely.

  "Uh, well. Who lived here was Jon Jauregui and Cindy Jauregui with a daughter. But nine years ago, the mother was killed by her husband in front of the daughter. Their daughter apparently snapped and tried to kill her father, but the police showed before she could actually go through with it. She did badly injure him." The realtor explained.

  Flashes of that night ran through my head, the blood, the screaming, the yelling. No matter what I did, the memories were still there.

  "Sounds horrible. Poor girl had to live and witness that?" I asked faking my concern, what happened to the mother was horrible, but the father I didn't care so much about.

  "She was fourteen. No one knows what happened to her, but the neighborhood still honors Cindy's death. And the daughter as well, hoping one day she'll return." Hailee informed me, a faint smile ran across my lips.

~

  "Relax Ally. I got the house, it hasn't changed a bit." I smiled as I talked to my best friend on the other end of the phone.

  "I know. I'm just worried that your cover will be blown before you can finish what you started nine years ago." She sighed, "Have you seem Lauren?" She asked.

  "A glimpse, I saw her sitting on the porch with three other girls. She still lives there after all theses years." I chuckled slightly, wondering why the hell she would somewhere, where I know brought bad memories for her.

  "Really? I would've moved if I were her. How is still living there after that night?" The Texan asked rhetorically.

  "I honestly don't know." I sighed lookin around the old study inside the house. Memories from back then flashed in my mind as I ran my fingers across the bookshelf.

  "What have I told you about coming in here?" He asked sternly grabbing onto my arms tightly and dragging me out of the room roughly. "Stay the hell of this room." Venom laced his voice as he spoke.

  My eyes started to burn with tears at his tight grip, "You never listen, you disgrace." He hissed.

  The doorbell ringing shook me from my thoughts, "Hang on Ally, someone's at the door." I told the girl walking out of the room and down the hall towards the door.

  "Already getting visitors? You haven't even moved in yet." Ally joked. "It's funny actually." I laughed a little opening the door and saw Lauren and the three other girls standing there.

  "I'll have to call you back, Ally." I told the girl. "Alright. Call me when you eat settled in. I love you." She told me.

  "I will. Love you to." I said before hanging up, "Hello." I smiled slipping my phone into my back pocket.

  Lauren still looked angry and didn't say anything. "Hi. We just wanted to come over and see if you were really moving in over here." A dark skinned girl said kindly.

  "Yeah. I am. Just sighed the papers an hour ago." I smiled, Lauren huffed annoyed. "Well then. Welcome to the neighborhood." This time a tall blonde spoke with a smile.

  "Gracias." I smiled, I noticed Lauren's wars perk a little. "You speak Spanish?" She finally spoke, I nodded. "I'm Cuban." I told her leaning against the doorway.

  "Wow. Are you from around here?" A brunette girl spoke, I looked over at her and I swore my breath hitched at her beauty. Her brown eyes stared back into mine, "Yes actually. I grew up here in Miami, I moved away years ago and thought why not come back." I wasn't lying, I just wasn't going to tell the whole truth.

  "That's amazing. Lauren and Camila here grew up here. Dinah and I not so much, she's from California and I'm from Texas." The dark skinned girl explained.

  "My best friend's from Texas." I smiled at the girl, my phone started ringing. I grabbed it from my back pocket, "It's the movers with my things. I'll talk to you girls later?" I smiled at them, they nodded. I walked passed them and towards the car, I called for one minutes before the girls showed up knowing my stuff would be here soon.

  "She seems nice." I heard Dinah whisper to the girls. "She's actually really hot." Camila mumbled. "Really Mila?" I heard the girl I still don't know her name yet ask the girl who caught my attention.

  But I had to stay focused if I wanted to complete this, I came here on a mission to seek my revenge. Not get romantically involved.

  "What? She is." Camila defended as I opened the back door of the car. "Something seems off with her." Lauren mumbled.

  I looked over at them and smiled before getting into the car as I felt more nostalgic looking at the house.

  "You're funny. You know that?" Zara laughed placing her hand on my bicep. "I try." I smiled at her, she was my schools most popular girl. Everyone wanted to be with her or at least be friends.

  I still couldn't believe she was talking to me, I wasn't an outcast, I was on the basketball team. But I didn't talk to many people at school, just my cousin and her friends.

  "I was wondering if you would want-" But before I could finish my dad cake of the house. "Y/N! Get back inside!" He yelled. I was scared, I knew what would happen if I disobeyed him.

  "I have to go." I mumbled to Zara. "Okay. I see you Monday." She smiled, kissing my cheek before walking away. I sighed as I watched her walk away, I walked back up the walkway and back inside.

  "What were you doing talking to her?" He asked sternly. "That's it. That's all we were doing. Talking." I whispered. "You will not go around and brain washing these girls into being like you! You will have them believing that it's okay to be sinful!" He yelled before I felt my head whip to the left.

  "You're a disgrace. We should've had that thing removed from between your legs when we had the chance." He spat with disgust before walking away.

  I wiped the stray tear that ran down my cheek, I couldn't help that I was born this way. He made me feel like I wasn't normal, that I was a freak.

  But I as I got older and he was out of my life, and I was moved to Texas. I met Ally and she helped me see that it was okay to be born with a penis, that it was just how I was suppose to be. I wouldn't be where I was today if it wasn't for her, Ally saved me from wanting to kill myself. She was like the sister I never had.

~

  I sighed as the whiskey ran down my throat, I flipped the page inside the album. I smiled at the pictures of my mom and I, from when I was baby up till I was fourteen.

  I stopped at a picture of my mother, Lauren and my and uncle along with Lauren's bother and sister and myself. My bastard father was at work and the rest of us decided to have a family day in the pool out back.

  I remember that day, Lauren decided to funny and pull me down under the water. But she accidentally grabbed my swim trunks and ended up pulling them off, all she could was laugh.

  I chuckled at the memory, I missed being around Lauren. She's grown into a beautiful young lady, if she still has that house, I knew she's done good for herself.

  I stood up from the couch and walked over to the window that looked out to the street in the living room, I still had to unpack everything. But for tonight, I just unpacked my bedroom.

  I looked over at Lauren's house and already saw her standing at her living room window looking over here. I thought maybe she would hurry and back away or shut the curtains, but she didn't.

  She just looked back at me, she had a blank expression on her face. In that moment, I knew I would have to worry about her getting in my way of what I had planned.

  I smiled raising my glass of whiskey at her before taking a sip, I walked away and back over to the couch, sitting down. I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and called Ally.

  "Hey." She said as she answered. "Hey. I need a favor." I said looking at the paper in my journal that held all the information I needed.

  "Name it."

  "Can you to run four names for me, get me all the information you can on them." I started staring at the four names I wrote down.

  "Honey you know I can tell you what they ate for breakfast." She sassed causing me to laugh, "Who are they?" She asked.

  "Normani Kordei Hamilton, Dinah-Jane Hansen, Camila Cabello." I sighed as I got to the last one.

  "Let me guess. Lauren Jauregui." Ally stated more then asked. "I've been gone for nine years. I don't know what she's been up to." I sighed again, I hated not knowing what my own cousin has been doing. I should've kept a better eye on her, I just made sure she was okay and still alive through the years.

  "I'll look into their life's. I'll call you tomorrow." Ally told me. "Thanks Ally." I whispered. "No problem." With that she hung up.

  I grabbed my computer and started doing more research on my father, I hesitated for a moment before typing in his name.

  Jon Y/L/N.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I honestly don't know what this is. I got this idea and I thought why not write about it. I've gotten an unhealthy obsession with the criminal life. 😂Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Gemini Out.♊️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

586K 17.5K 45
314K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
35.3K 1.3K 5
92.6K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!