New Here • JB

By 1-800-hotlinebizzle

Lane Leilio Wakes up in an alternate timeline. It seems that she has assumed the identity of a girl named So... More

Sneak peak
Cast / Explanation
Get Used To It.
Sí Gigi
HTX ✈️ LA
T R A I L E R
Rager @ Bizzle's P.1
Rager @ Bizzle's P.2: All That Jazz
In Kimye We Trust.
In Kimye We Trust Continued
After The Party Is The After Party
Penthouse Vibin'
Started With A Pizza
IDFWU
That's a Rap
Shine
Hold Tight Part 1
Hold Tight Part 2
Hold Tight Part 3
Best Male Artist Part 1
Best Male Artist Part 2
Best Male Artist Part 3
I Made It.
The Wests Part 1
The Wests Part 2
The Happening Part 1
The Happening Part 2
The Happening Part 3
Be Alright
Rounds
Home To Mama
The Wrong Lane
Choked Up
Rain Drop... Drop Top... Choke Me & Don't Stop Stop
Thefanfictionawards
Barbie Girl
Bad and Birthday
Firsts
The Bruja
Dr. Jay Part 1
Dr. Jay Part 2
Maybe Baby
New Direction
Pulling A North West
The Mark
Metty
She's Up To Something Part 1
She's up to Something Part 2
East
Oh, Canada!
Dear Mama
He's or She's What Will We Be?
All Good Things...
And So It Ends

Big D!ck Energy

2.5K 114 19
By 1-800-hotlinebizzle

5 Months Later

"That is disgusting"

"E! Be nice!" North scolds our sister and East rolls her eyes before poking at my stomach again. She pulls out her phone to take a video.

"Cool if i send this to Brooklyn? He'll freak out" I give a thumbs up.

"Does it hurt?"

"Only when he flips." East shudders and North smiles.

"He? You found out the gender?" I shake my head.

"It's just a feeling. Justin still doesn't want to know. He's sure it's a girl."

East stand up from her lying position on my bed to stretch and walk over to my vanity.

"God I hope you don't have a girl. She would be so spoiled." She picks up my hairbrush and runs it through her long blonde locks before tying it into a low ponytail. She then takes some lipstick I had left out and applies it before making kissy faces in the mirror. North snorts.

"Look who the fuck is talking" I place two hands on my belly and make a dramatic ' shhh' noise.

"Don't say fuck! My baby has ears now!"

"Sorry nephew" North coos before placing a chaste kiss to my belly. The pressure makes the baby kick harder and I wince.

"That one hurt."

"Knock knock!" Selena strolls in and upon spotting my twin, waltzes up to her to plant a languid kiss on her lips.

"Hey babe" East says, fixing her now smudged lipstick.

"Baby. North, South"

"Sup" North greets briefly. East had worked tirelessly since she came back to her own dimension in winning the actress over. In this timeline she and Selena had dated for a year before calling it off. Justin had only dated me and after East's breakup she had apparently traveled the world. Now Selena was over at Kim and Kanye's nearly everyday and North was less than pleased. I thought it was perfect.

"Hey Sel," I say as she takes a seat on the bed. She smiles at me and places a cautious hand on my tummy.

"Hello baby Bieber, did you miss me?" She coos towards my belly. I sigh. Over the months it had really taken a few times to get used to people speaking to my stomach and then me.

"Well. Your sister and I have news" Selena announces, composing herself and speaking normally. North puts down her cell phone.

"What, you guys are pregnant too? I knew the orgies you guys host would end up ba-" East walks over to North and picks up a pillow and begins to beat her with it.

"Don't be fucking rude!" She yells as she hits her with surprising force. North only laughs, totally unfazed.

"What's the news?" I ask a little impatiently because the baby had decided to step all over my fucking bladder and I had to pee so bad.

"A source of a source told us  that we all have our names on the Met Gala list. Invites don't go out until next month but..."

"Hold that thought!" I say as I race to the bathroom. I pee, wash my hands, splash some water on my face and then return to the bed.

"I'm too pregnant for the Met Gala"

"There's no such thing"

"Remember she doesn't want people to know about the baby Lena" Selena looks me dead in the eyes and reaches for my hand.

"SoSo. This is the big leagues"

"Here we go..." North mumbles beneath her breath.

"She's right. You can not miss this South, I mean this is a big fucking deal!" East explains and I raise an eyebrow.

"So is my child and my health during this pregnancy. C'mon once people find out Justin and I will have paparazzi camped outside of his house and this one."

"Alright, calm down lil mama. We don't even know if we're actually invited. You guys might've just stressed her out for no reason." North scolds and the two of them look unaffected.

"Just... think on it okay? The theme is supposed to be fucking crazy and you're gonna have to debut baby Bieber at one point"  Selena says before standing and taking East's hand.

"Now if you'll excuse us. We've got a yacht party to attend with Aubrey. We would've invited you two, but I know the water would mess you up SoSo and well, I just don't like you that much North so your invite got lost." North sticks her tongue out at Selena. And they leave.

"I'm going to go have sex with Brooklyn. He's back from visiting his mom and Dad in London. Do you need me?" North asks and I shake my head with an exasperated smile.

"I'm pregnant not helpless" I whip and she holds her hands up in defense before blowing a kiss.

"Love ya!"

"Have fun at you dick appointment!"  I stand up and walk to the full lengths mirror in the corner of the room and cradle my belly. Seeing my body change right before my eyes was a trippy feeling, but it was undeniably beautiful.

As I snap a few photos for my personal photo collection, the door opens behind me and in walks Justin. His face is covered by a large bouquet of flowers.

"Hey sexy," he announces, placing the flowers onto my bed and walking up behind me to place his hands on my belly.

"Hi baby," I respond tilting my neck so that he can pepper tiny kisses against the column.

" what have my girls been up too?" I sigh and reach behind to gently slap his face.

"This baby is a boy. Don't @ me" I say playfully and he squeezes me tighter.

" That ain't it. This is my little... Ontario Justina Bieber." I pry his hands from my stomach and tighten up my robe.

"You're fucking tripping" I say with a laugh. He shrugs.

"She's got to be unique. You're lucky I didn't say Canada Bieber"

"You're banned from baby names until I say otherwise sir." I scold and the father of my child smirks and manages to undo my rob and cup my breasts in both hands.

"Sir?" I like that. A lot. I raise an eyebrow and he winks in the mirror.

"We're going to be late for my doctor's appointment. We don't have time." Justin squeezes once and I shiver.

"Stop."

"I mean... I could get you off in a few seconds babe." I ponder the thought and then push away from him.

"Nope. Today we get to listen to his heartbeat."

"Her. But okay let's go mama" he walks into my closest and shuffles around a bit before returning with a complete outfit.

"You forgot the heels" I point out looking over the combo he had chosen. He scratches his head and purses his lips.

"Should you be  in heels and carrying a baby at the same time?" I drop my robe to the floor and march naked towards my shoe closet.

"I am a supermodel Justin. I think I can handle a few inches!" He shorts and I turn red at his ability turn turn anything sexual. I place my heels on the floor and take in a deep gulp of air.

"Plus, My calves have started to look pretty thick since you knocked me up. These heels slim them down loads" Justin bends down to push the heels onto my feet and kiss the back of my legs.

"You're beautiful. Not saying that there is any, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with thickness. In fact I prefer it. I'm ready for big booby thicker booty SoSo" he slaps my ass and sits on the bed watching me curl my hair and apply some minimal makeup.  When I'm finished he takes my hand and leads me down the winding staircase and when we reach the very last step he lets out a breath of air.

"Stressed Justin?" Kim asks with a knowing smile grabbing the railing and pressing a kiss to his cheek and then mine.

"Super stressed. All I do is dream about the baby, and South of course" Kim smiles and punches his cheeks.

"Your little girl is going to be so lucky!" I rub my belly and groan.

"Mom! Don't encourage him" Kim shrugs and sashays down the corridor.

"Too bad you don't want to find the gender out today. We would know once and for all that I am right." I push him playfully and grab a jacket

Luckily for us the weather was pretty chilly and warranted an extra layer or so of clothing. For the past few months I had limited my outings and when I absolutely had to be seen I was sure to be caught in oversized T-shirt's, and A line dresses that hid the bump to a science. We'd taken one of the less noticeable cars to  Cedars Sinai Hospital and upon getting out I shrug off my jacket.

"Take a picture of me Jay. For some reason I feel pretty good. And I want the baby to see what I looked like"

He snaps the photo before smothering me with kisses.

"Stop fucking playing, you know you always look good" he nibbles at my ear a little before wrapping me up in my jacket once more and heading into the hospital. A very unfair, and ethically questionable perk of being a celebrity was that we were seen immediately and discreetly. Within moments I was sitting on a bed with gel covering my stomach.  The nurse makes small talk with us and within a few moments of waving the wand across my stomach the room is filled with the steady sound of our baby's heartbeat.

"Is that...?" The nurse nods and smiles before smoothing the gel further  across my stomach. I press my hands to my mouth and then pull Justin in for a kiss.

"That's our baby" he whispers

"That's our baby" I echo and he rests his head against mine before leaning to look st the screen like an excited child.

"I can see her. Right th-" he retracts his pointer finger, then squints. I focus on the screen too put the gray image is hard to make out.

"What? What's wrong?" The panic sets into my voice and Justin squeezes my hand.

"I know I'm fucking tripping." He says with a low whistle and the nurse giggles and shakes her head.

"What's so funny?"

"Holy fuck. It would be us."

"Justin wh-"

"Ms. West, I'd like to introduce you to Baby A..."

She moves the wand and I follow the screen intently before noticing two little splotches on screen.

"And baby B!"

"Twins" I squeak and Justin runs a hand through his hair before smiling half heartedly.

"Twins" he repeats. Looking totally and utterly overwhelmed.

"This is what big dick energy will get you I guess" I say before collapsing against the pillows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 1.6K 18
You came into my life when I wasn't trying to find Anybody to love, hiding what I felt inside But you opened me up and now I finally realize I'll be...
299K 5.8K 38
(COMPLETED) Leslie is in for an amazing Summer, because she gets adopted by Kendall Jenner, the most famous teen-model in America! What will happen...
46K 1.9K 25
BOUND TO FALLING IN LOVE. Ice Spice / Social Media. In Progress. #1 in Ice Spice (12/10/23)
228K 2K 35
Jasmine Noel Sher, a normal girl from Toronto Ontario, gets a chance to audition to be Island Defs New Artist. She finds a phone, at the auditions, t...