๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—œ๐—ป๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ด๐˜‚๏ฟฝ...

Av Hermohermoine

A story in which a quiet town is home to the quiet girl, A.J. Jones who would do anything for her twin brothe... Mer

Cast
We can't live without a home
The book
Jason's killer
The Black hood
Trading schools
The tales of Nancy Drew
The Red Circle
Becoming serpents
The fight (serpents vs. bulldogs)
Race with ghoulies
The snake charmer
The snake charmer pt.2
Dad is getting out of jail!
Trading schools again?
Sorry another not a chapter
Riverdale High
Introductions & vandalism
Knight in shining armor and party for dad
Retirement party= breakups
"Happy Pickens day!" *not*
The case of the missing pickens head
My brothers girlfriend cleaned up a dead guy
The Shadow lakes house
He's like Dracula
Hunger strike
They found the car
Saving Cheryl
Carrie the musical
Carrie the musical pt.2
Guess who's back in town
I'm not stupid he didn't do it
Reggie shot Fangs?????
Dads to the rescue
The ultimate sacrifice
Waking up and new information
The real retirement + arrests = "The best day ever"
Court Room and The Pool Party Fail
Lots of I'm sorrys and "The what King?"
Not a chapter
Ethel
Ethel pt.2/// Griphons and Gargoyles
"What the heck is a Speak Easy?"
I'm not property of Malachai.
Definietely not my style
Manhunter
Do you wanna drive
Everyone loves my outfit
Your family
Keep Fighting
Have you seen BadBoys 2
You have no food!
The Queen of England?
Princess
The floors are nice
Just Talk
I'm happy with life
Candy Store Songs&Dark Secrets
Understanding
Talks of the Future
First Challenge: 'Secrets, and Sins'
Challenge 2&3: Not Tonight
The Final Challenge: A Job Well Done
Leaving time
Promposal&Revamped Business Alliance
Assitance Transferred
A Load of Crap
Diggin Up a Body
Not a Sidekick
The Harpy
My Challenge
The Final Betrayal
Epilogue
Don't Hate Me
GUESS WHAT!!!!

No more Peabody or Blackhood

3.6K 58 10
Av Hermohermoine

I woke up today surprised to find I was in my bed without Sweat Pea. I looked around for some clothes and since I couldn't find any I liked I put on one of Jughead's shirts and a flannel.

I walked into the dining to find Jughead eating a bowl of cereal typing away on his computer. I ran in the kitchen and grabbed some cereal for myself. When I walked back into the dining room the front door opened and closed to reveal a tired looking  F.P. We both smiled at each other and I sat down across from Jughead. I looked down at my bowl assuming something was coming when Jughead spoke up. "I was thinking about our Penny problem," my dad huffed causing me look up to find him tying his shoe. "My problem not yours not either of y'alls," he said looking at me this time too. I nodded but Jughead wouldn't give up. "Well we're the one that she has on video dealing drugs," my dad looked out the window and I started to get nervous as to what would happen so I started to stare at my cereal. "This whole Penny ordeal is my concern ok not ours. I've got it handled." I nodded again and Jughead looked at me annoyed so I stopped mid nod. "Bye pimping the serpents out as drug runners," I could see it in his eyes when my dad snapped and turned around. "BOY,"he yelled viciously pointing at him when he opened the door Tallboy came in with a bag. "Just drop it," my dad instructed my curiosity got me to do something I wouldn't have expected. "What's in the bag Tallboy?" I questioned Jughead looked at me and I could see the amusement flicker in his eyes and I could see the anger in my dads. "What did I say. Mind your damn business both of you. Get to school," I nodded and got up when I looked at Jughead pleadingly because I really didn't want to be here anymore. He nodded though and walked out right behind me. We grabbed our presents and got on the bike. Jughead had a special present for Betty that I picked out but you know I don't want to take credit for how amazing it is (*wink*wink*.) We finally got to the school and sat down in the student lounge for secret Santa because it was Christmas. Christmas is by far my favorite holiday because it's so cheery and people you hate end up being nice to you. And another thing I don't want so sound rude but I love presents since me and Jughead have always been pretty poor  we never really got presents. One thing I've always hated is rich kids who say they don't care about the presents when it comes to Christmas, but the only reason they say that is because they already have so much, they don't need more.  Anyways back to my life. I walked in with a terribly wrapped Love, Simon for Kevin because I knew he loves that movie. I chose to sit in between Kevin and Josie and zoned out while everyone was opening their presents till I heard my name. I opened it up not really knowing who it was from. I started to open it and found a brand new  Canon EOS Rebel T6 18MP DSLR with a whole bunch of other equipment that goes with it like camera stand and lense covers and 32 gigabyte storage card.

I looked up at Reggie and he winked at me. "No problem way how did you afford this Reggie this is like 500 dollars," "Well I knew you were into photography and since I didn't really know about cameras  I asked Jughead. I mean of course I had to get something special for my bestie," I could feel the awkward silence fall over the group causing me to gulp. "Well thank you," I said cheerfully, hoping  breaking the silence. Veronica and Betty went after me and that left a little relationship awkwardness in the room but I don't really know why because wasn't  the core four all still dating? When we finished I walked out with Jughead. "Hey so what happened last night with you and Betty, and Archie and Veronica, and Sweat Pea. I want to know everything," I told him. "Ok so I broke up with Betty, Veronica broke up with Archie and you and Sweat Pea went to pop's and he brought you back peacefully asleep," I started to feel bad. "I'm sorry Jug," he looked at me and smiled. "It's fine Kira," after our conversation I decided to finally check my phone when I saw I had actually gotten a few text messages from Sweat Pea saying he took me home and he was at the Whyte Wyrm. Jughead went to the Newspaper room to talk to Betty and told me I could take the bike so I could drive home and grab Sweat Pea's present. I ended up getting him a candy basket. I walked in with all three of my friends Christmas presents (Toni, Fangs, and Sweat Pea.) "Guys I come bearing gifts," I say happily. They started to crowd around me. "Now I cant afford much so I stuck to candy, ok," they nodded happily.

Sweat Pea's present

Please pretend the football and Birthday stuff is not there.

Toni's present

Fang's present

"I'm surprised I made it on your nice list Jones," Fangs stated while smirking. "Me too Fogarty," I smirked back when Toni pulled me aside and gave me a heart locket with a picture of both of us on each side. "That way you always have your best friend with you. Even when I'm not even really there," I smiled at her statement when she walked back to wrap gifts. Jughead walked over, "What is all this?" I asked she grinned back at me. "It's a serpent tradition. Every year we give back to the Southside. Toys for tots meals on wheels, food for old people and kids living alone," I smiled as I started to help Fangs as he tried to wrap a box. "Even Hell's angels do it," I laughed and Jughead smiled back at me. My dad walked in with Tallboy and Jughead walked over to talk to him. I didn't hear the conversation but I knew it had to be about Penny because my dad asked Sweat Pea to come and Jughead came back looking defeated. When we were almost done they let us go home and a couple minutes after we got home there was a knock at the door. Jughead opened the creaky door to find Mr. Walsch, my dads perroll officer. Jughead let him in and they talked for awhile about my dad but I zoned out staring at the bags in the middle of the room. When he left jughead sat next to me and we both stared at the bags for a while when I got bored and pulled out my phone. About halfway through my fifteenth level of helix jump my dad walked in. "Did you open them?" He questioned with his eyebrows raised. "No dad because I still have respect for you," "And I wouldn't let him," I said smirking at my twin. "But your perroll officer Mr. Walsch was very curious about them," I looked up. "Walsch was here?" my dad asked while pulling off his jacket. "Yeah but don't worry A.J. got rid of him, but he's already heard about serpents getting into Narcos territory," I looked up at my dad as he walked back in the room. He opened the bag and I gasped. "Gift boxes?" I asked. "Gift boxes with drugs in them," Jughead suggested and asked at the same time. "No Jughead they have gifts in them for you A.J. your mom and Jellybean. I figured Christmas day we can take a ride down to Toledo and deliver them ourselves. "Dad this isn't gonna work today it's gifts tomorrow it's drugs or weapons," I  could tell my dad was already angry when he threw his hand ups dramatically. "When does it end?" Jughead questioned. "When Penny says it ends," "What happens when her favors get bigger-which you know they will. When she asks for more serpents?" "Well then I bring more serpents," he slammed his palms on the counter. And I sat back down on out of fear. "You know what your right this isn't gonna work. Us living together so why don't you just go back to Fred's or Betty's," "Betty I split with her because of you," I could feel my breathing start to get faster and I tried to control it. I started to pat my pockets on my flannel looking for my inhaler. "A.J. what's wrong?" I could hear my dad ask but it slowly got quieter and my vision was surrounded by black. I woke up on the couch and shot up worried. "Dad. Are you kicking us out?" He looked up. "Of course not mija I only said that because I was irritated. You know me I say dumb things when I'm mad," I smiled relieved we wouldn't be homeless again. Jughead walked in our small living room and gave my dad a coke. "Oh my god Kira your ok thank god," he wrapped me in a tight hug. "Oh no," I had just remembered what I told Toni. "What," my dad and Jughead said in unison staring at me worriedly. "I told Toni we would meet her at the place- god danget I can't remember the name the one with the walls that have the dragon paintings on them," Jughead smiled and my dad just chuckled and threw the keys to the motorcycle. "Go on mija don't let your brother get in any trouble," I smiled and we left. When we got there we all sat down on old worn out couches and I sat down next to Sweat pea and Fangs. "Look as we all know Penny has my dad dealing drugs and she's roped in Tallboy to. I can only think of one solution, we have to get rid of Penny," I started to shiver but not because of Jughead's evil look but because it was cold outside. Sweat Pea pulled off his jacket and wrapped it around me and I smiled at him while mouthing thank you. "Look man if your pissed because your dad tagged me instead of you. " " I'm not pissed because of that I'm pissed because Penny has got the Serpents dealing drugs like the ghoulies did," he cut off Sweat Pea. "The serpent charmer has helped some of us," Sweat Pea replied. "Yea but at what cost Sweat Pea how many favors did she ask for in return?" I asked before my brother could say anything. I stood up and walked over next to my brother. "Now we're asking you are you willing to risk getting rid of Penny to save my dads life," I looked at Toni pleadingly and she nodded. "What's the first law," Sweat Pea looked up at me. "No serpent stands alone," he replied while standing up "I'm in," Toni stood up too "Me to," I smiled as all of my new serpent friends surrounded us in a circle next to a fire.

Time skip
I stood next to Jughead and he knocked on Penny's door. "F.P.?" I could hear her yell. She opened the door and I could see the amusement in her eyes. "Jughead and A.J. Jones, what's the crowbar for Jug," she asked while she walked in to mess with a box. "In case I had to pry open the door," "Hmm," she replied while messing with some other things. I could feel the serpents behind us wearing there masks. She turned around. "Is this supposed to scare me?" She asked and I studied the situation and wondered what I had gotten myself into. A tall serpent- that I assumed was Sweat Pea- with the mask on walked over to her and put a hood over her face. We drove to Greendale on our bikes and I rode with Sweat Pea not knowing who Penny rode with. When we got there they threw her in a ditch and took her hood off. "Alright where am i?" She asked. "Greendale," I replied "Your new home," I said after. "Honestly Penny me and my sister we don't care where you set up shop but it won't be in Riverdale and it won't be with the serpents," Jug said. "Serpent law says you can't hurt another one," she said while pulling down her sleeve showing off her tattoo. "Penny you should know by now." He pulled out a pocket knife, "Grab her," he instructed while Toni and Fangs held her down Jughead brought his knife closer. "That tattoo doesn't make you a serpent," I hid behind Sweet Pea  as my brother cut off her tattoo. Her pleads for mercy caused my stomach to wrench and I held on to Sweet Pea's arm.

Another time skip to where the core five are in pop's
I sat next to Jughead and listened as Archie and Betty explained what happened with the black hood. "Ronnie we confronted Mr. Svenson about it and I denied it because I didn't see it in his eyes," "Forget his eyes Archie why would he cut off his own finger? She asked. "That's the real question we have all the answers except for one. Why?" I asked starting to feel awkward as everyone looked at me. "He had the wrong man murdered for his family maybe in some weird way he thought if he killed sinners it would balance the scales," Betty suggested. I nodded when Jughead finally spoke up "Ugh this feels like the last scene in Physco," I nodded my head in agreement looking at my beaten up best friends, "I don't like this at all," I stated flatly.

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

31.3K 585 18
After being broken out of The Sisters of Quiet Mercy, Eliza (Toni's Sister) starts falling for a fellow Serpent, Sweet Pea.
5.2K 116 32
Betty Cooper moves to New York to start her career life and starts with being a nanny. What will happen when she starts to catch feelings with someon...
20.4K 607 21
[BUGHEAD STORIE] [COMPLETE] The school year is over and Betty Cooper has been accepted to NYU so she leaves her 'perfect' house in Riverdale to go li...
29K 595 17
In which the Serpent Queen grows into who she was meant to be