The Room Mate

By Lolpppxox

Roommates Betty Cooper and Cheryl Blossom are separated when Cheryl has to leave to go back to Riverdale, lea... More

1- t h e e n d o f a n e r a
3-t h e f i r s t r e b e l l i o u s a c t
4-s e x u a l t e n s i o n
5- i n t e r r o g a t i o n
6-t w o w e e k s
7-c o r a
8-h o m e t i m e
9-t h e d a y o f f
10-m a m a c o o p
11-g i r l t a l k
12-d a r k b e t t y
13-b a c k t o N Y C
14- c h e r y l s c o u c h
15-r o a d t r i p
16-t r u t h o r d a r e
17-f r i e n d s a g a i n
18- b a b i e s
19- 6 m o n t h s
20-s h o p p i n g
21-t h e a i r p o r t
22-B o r a B o r a
23-t h e h a n g o v e r
24- d a y 3
25-m i l e h i g h c l u b
26-s t o r m r o n n i e
27-f r e e d o m
28- f u n e r a l s
29-t h e l a s t c h r i s t m a s i n NYC
30-O M G
31-j a i l b i r d
32-T h e. V e r d i c t
33- m o n t h 3
34- s h e s b a c k
35-m o n t h 5
36- m a t e r n i t y l e a v e
37-c h r i s t m a s e v e
38- F U C K
39- m o m m y
40-t h e b i g g u n s
41-m i d n i g h t h o u r
42-w a r
43-f a m i l y
44-b a t h t i m e
45- p l a n n i n g
46- a d a y t o r e m e m b e r
47- the rest of their lives
48- 16
49- the youngest serpent
50- the end.

2-t h e a w k w a r d e n c o u n t e r

9.1K 217 277
By Lolpppxox

👑Jughead's Point Of View~

I woke up the next day at noon. The apartment seemed quiet so I assumed that Betty had gone to work. I didn't know whether she worked or not, I wasn't really sure what her deal was. Why was it so easy to get this room. She must of been desperate.

I swung my legs around the side of my bed leaning over grabbing my water Betty had given me the night before and taking a large gulp of it before finishing it and taking it out into the kitchen. The plan was to walk through the living room go to the bathroom and back through the living room back to my bedroom.

But this was not the case.

I opened my door and walked out welcomed my a half naked Betty cooper cooking bacon and shaking her butt to the music that was in her ears. Every so often she would shout whisper part of the song and do an over the top dance move.

She was in the middle of her third pirouette using her spatula as a microphone and stopped dead in her tracks looking me right in the eye and then looking at the floor.

"Oh my god I forgot I don't still live with Cheryl. Fuck" she gasped.

I immediately turned round fumbling with the door knob to get back into my room.

"No sorry it's my fault" I said still wrestling with the door.

It was so awkward ,the 10 seconds it took me before I finally fell into my room the scrambling back up to close it behind me felt like a life time.

I had seen many girls dressed like that, it's part of my job description, kind of. But it's different with Betty, I'm living with her now and she seems nice enough, respecting her came easily to me, especially since she took me in with no questions asked and then was nice enough to spend most of last night getting to know me.

But deep deep down I knew it could only ever be casual conversations with her. A simple hello as we passed one another, I would spend most of my time here in my room, if I get close to her she will ask questions. My work, well let's just say my work isn't very legitimate, I wouldn't ever get her caught up in it.

Although even deeper down I knew, I wanted to get close to her. Very badly in fact. I brushed this thought off, almost as soon as it came into my head.

Just as I was thinking about work, they called me.
"We need you in!" A raspy voice bellowed down the phone.
"How long have I got and what have I got to do?" I questioned but I knew it was in vain, they never tell me anything.
"An hour, the bar" and then the line went dead.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged on some clothes stuffing my leather jacket in my bag, don't want Betty to get the wrong idea.

"Work called me, what should I do if I get back and your not here?" I asked Betty, not mentioning anything about our awkward encounter.

"There's a spare key in the third draw down" she said scraping her hair back into a ponytail and applying some chapstick.

"Thanks" I said bluntly and walked out.

🦄Betty's Point Of View~

I didn't know what his problem was. I've knew him for 24 hours, even less than that and so far I've got a lot of vibes off him.

He doesn't like to be spoken to, but if you don't speak to him he kind of looks disappointed.

He looks uncomfortable when he's around me and hasn't smiled yet, with out being prompted. And when he has smiled it's a polite smile that doesn't really reach his eyes.

Am I doing something wrong? Is the apartment not nice enough?

Why am I even questioning myself? If he doesn't like it then he can go to hell.

But then again why do I feel bad for saying that. I think it's best to just keep my distance from him. Maybe it's better that way. If he reaches out first that's when I will make an effort.

Decision made.

That's when I heard my phone ringing.
The caller ID made me roll my eyes.
Adam❤️

I pressed the answer button.

"Hey babe..." I smiled into the phone.

                              ~the roommate~

So here's the deal with Adam. He will only come and see me when he's bored or horny. And I'm taking the fact that it's 1:30 in the afternoon he's bored.

He will treat my like his girlfriend, get jealous if I speak to other boys, but I am not his girlfriend. He is free to date who ever he wants. I feel awful about this arrangement but after a good 4 months of this going on I learned to bite my tongue.

He was on his way over when I spotted Jugheads shirt in the bathroom. He would lose his mind if he saw that. I quickly closed the door and jumped over to the couch hoping I didn't look suspicious when I heard a knock at the door.

I opened it and he just walked in throwing his jacket on the floor, lying on the couch putting his feet up on the table and turning on the TV.

"Hi Betty, oh yeah Hi Adam, you look nice today, Thankyou Adam so do you" I shouted sarcastically.

"Oh yeah Hi Liz" he snorted.

"I'm just having a bad day babe, come and cheer me up." He said in a much softer tone.

And I rolled my eyes before walking over to him and sitting on his lap.

👑Jugheads Point Of View~

When I walked back in at around 6pm the apartment was quiet and I noticed a mans coat on the floor near the door. I didn't bother to ask if Betty had a boyfriend. Then again the thought only made me cringe. Maybe a hint of jelousy. And it made me not care.

I walked into my room and throw my bag down onto my bed and slipping off my clothes and putting a pair of sweat pants on. I took my pack of cigarettes and a lighter out of the pocket of my jacket and went onto the balcony to smoke.

It was a small square balcony holding on to the side of the building jugs big enough to fit a small chair and small table on and few discarded plant pots.

When I was out here last night I noticed Betty had one to as our rooms where adjacent to each other. But when I looked over to her balcony this time she was there wiping a tear from her eye leaning over the balcony in her black push up bra and matching panties.

I lit my cigarette and exhaled loudly which caused her to turn around and look at me smiling.

I smiled back at her as she wiped another tear away from her eye.

I got out my phone and texted her number.

Me
Why the long face love

Betty Cooper
Deadbeat boyfriend

Me
Tell him to leave if he makes you upset

Betty Cooper
Tbh I'm scared of him

She typed taking a drag of her cigarette and every now and then looking up into her room to make sure her boyfriend was still asleep.

Why was she scared of him? He better not be violent.

I looked back over to her who was already looking at me waiting for a reply and I just flicked my cigarettes over the balcony and smirked at her.

Two minutes later I had my shirt on and my jogging shoes and I had outed water over myself to make it look like I was sweating.

I walked into Betty's room to see her look over to me confused and I purposely shouted loud.

"Hey babe, I was out for a run, thought I'd come and see you on the way through" I fake panted.

"Wait who the fuck is that" I shouted even louder.

The guy in bed woke up and looked from me to Betty.

"Who the fuck is this ass hole" the guy said.

"More like who the fuck are you" I shouted back.

Betty stood in the middle of us clearly sensing which was this was going to go.

"Adam, please leave" Betty whispered.

"No" He palmed her off turning his attention to me.

"Get a hint man, she doesn't want you here!" I shouted over Betty's little head to him.

"Adam fucking leave, and don't come back" Betty screamed pushing him out the door.

"Fucking slut" Adam shouted.

I don't know why I did it but that comment was disrespectful and I saw red I dragged Adam away from Betty who was still blinking back tears that he had just called her a slut.

I pinned him up against the door and pushed my face to his.

"Call her a slut one more time" I snarled.

He looked down at me and put his head down fear in his eyes.

"Lose her number and don't come back here again" I growled again pushing him out of the door.

When he was gone I turned around to see a very happy Betty.

"Oh my god thankyou" she squealed hugging me hard.

She then must of realised that she was in her under wear and hugging me for a little too long and blushed Scarlett.

"Anytime, So what's the deal with that prick then?" I asked.

"I've been his booty call for like the last four months so.." she trailed off.

"So you don't have a boyfriend then?" I asked feeling a smirk pulling at my lips.

"No" she admitted.

"Cool" i let out and walked into my room.

🦄Betty's Point Of View~

Cool. Why was that cool. Why is this affecting me so much. What the hell.

I looked at the clock and immediately thought of dinner. My stomach, as if on que growled and I suddenly felt starving.

I walked into Jugheads room.
"Dinner?" I asked him.
"What are you making?" He asked me.
"Pfft me cook, no, let's go and eat out, my treat for taking care of my little problem." I laughed.
"Sure" he smiled and I closed the door.

I ran into my room and looked for a nice outfit to wear. I put on my denim skirt and white top that tied at the side showing some of my midriff.

I paired it with knee high white socks and clumpy doctor marten boots, throwing on my camo jacket that was 10x too big for me but looked cute paired with this style of out fit. I slipped on my circle black sunglasses on my head and was ready.

"Ready Jug" I shouted out to jughead as I was walking out of my room only to find him sat on the couch waiting for me.

He was wearing black jeans a black T shirt and a leather jacket. His boots were loosely tied like military boots and he had his usual beanie on.

"Have been for the past ten minutes" he smiled.
"Oh sorry, I'm used to waiting for Cheryl" I giggled.

So much for keeping my distance from him.

👑Jugheads Point Of View

So much for keeping my distance from her, I though as I held the door open for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 302 16
On the last day of grade twelve, you're assigned a soulmate. Someone you know, of course. Best friends and enemies are very common, however, Betty an...
314K 7.3K 54
My other story- "the roommate" got deleted somehow, I was having so much fun writing it, I decided to make a new one. Another tale of Jughead, excite...
22.1K 805 32
{ Riverdale FanFiction } in which betty cooper is a high class socialite with cheryl blossom as her only association while jughead jones is apart of...
76.2K 2.7K 17
24 year old Betty Cooper is working at a bookstore. When Jellybean Jones comes to buy a book from her, she has no idea that about a week later, her o...