chasing gold [klaine one shot...

Por sherlocksglee

(COMPLETED) ❛❛ you're the love of my life ❜❜ some one shots about kurt and blaine (klaine) from glee. Más

Not-So Popular Love
'Bad' Crush
'Bad' Crush Pt.2
Just Best Friends
Happy New Year
Keep Me Warm
Britanna's Wedding Present to Klaine
Perfect Car Ride
Blaine I'm Scared
Only 24 Hours
Just Speak Clearly and Annunciate
A Glee-ful Disney Week
Kings Island Christmas Spectacular
See You Soon
Halloween Movies and Cuddles
The Most Horrible Thing a Person Could Say
Glee-ful Disney Pt.2
Wrong Address
In Loving Memory
Thanksgiving
Snow White Christmas
New Year's Surprise
I Love You Every Day
Klaine Watches Glee
Glee-ful Disney Week Pt. 3
Fluff, Pet Names, Tickles, and Cuddles
Not All Bad Boys Are Bad
Sleepovers are the Best
Jealous Much?
Lucky
Best Friends Brother
String Soulmates
Don't Judge
I Was Gone for a Week!
Take On The World
Stuff
THE END !!!

Three Times

1.8K 52 349
Por sherlocksglee

Thanks to klaine-4-evah for the prompt idea!

In which Klaine's 16-year old son, Alex, tries to come out to his dads three times, but is interrupted every time.

                                    •••

The Anderson-Hummel's were very busy.

Between Blaine's music, Kurt's fashion career staring, and Alex's football games and glee practices, the family barely had time to spend together as one.

It was sometimes one dad at home with Alex, sometimes neither, or both parents and no Alex. If asked, the family couldn't remember the last time they were all in the same room together.

Granted they never fell apart, not once. Kurt and Blaine would make an effort to go to every game or competition their son had and Alex would always be there at either one of his dads events to help with whatever they needed.

It wasn't ideal, but it worked.

As time passed by, Alex obviously got older and more mature. Learning more things as the days went by, changing by the minute.

The one thing he noticed was the way he felt towards well, people.

More specifically, people like the new transfer student at his school.

Who is a guy.

Incase any one forgot, Alex was a guy too.

Yup, he, Alex Burt Anderson-Hummel, was gay.

Ironic actually.

Having two dads and their son being gay, sounds like a plot for a TV show.

Anyways, Alex really wanted to tell his dads but since tonight he was going to his dad's (Blaine, he called Kurt papa or pops) party for his new album, he figured he'd just tell him first.

"Dad, where do you want these?" Alex asked an hour before the party, holding two microphone stands, one in each hand.

Blaine looked up from his tablet too see what he was talking about. "On the stage about three feet apart from each other, please." He told him, looking back down.

Alex nodded and did as he was told. "Have you um-"

"Talk to, Pops?" Alex finished the sentence for his dad with a smile. "Yeah, he said that you'll do great and that he's super proud of you then proceeded to apologize one again for not being here."

Blaine chuckled. "That's your father, always apologizing." He shook his head. "Did he say when he was getting a break by any chance?" He asked, hope in voice.

Alex gave him a sad look. He felt bad for his dads sometimes, they were so in love and showed it with the time they got, but life just got caught up with them and he could tell not seeing each other was killing them.

"Yes, sir." He told him. "He said he'll call me when the shoot was over and if you weren't busy, he'll love to talk to you."

The expression on Blaine's face changed immensely, he looked like he won a million bow ties. "I can't wait." He grinned.

Alex wanted a relationship like them.

He looked at how happy his dad was and wanted exactly that, happiness. So he was going to do it now, he took a deep breath and spoke.

"Hey, Dad?" He asked, not making eye contact as he fumbled with two microphones.

"Hm?"

"Can I um, can I talk to you?"

"Of course." Blaine smiled, giving his full attention to his son.

"I'm just going to come out and say it. Dad, I'm-"

"BLAINE!!" Tina's voice rang throughout the room, any one who was working a 10 mile radius could've heard it.

Alex sighed as he looked toward his aunt, Blaine doing the same. "What's up, Tina?" He asked worriedly. "Is everything okay? Is Kurt okay?"

The Asian waved him off. "Everything's great. Amazing. Spectacular. Blaine, do you know who's here?"

He thought for a moment. "Kurt?"

She shook her head. "No, silly." Alex was probably the only one who noticed the falter in Blaine's happy expression. "Katy Perry. Blainey Days, Katy Perry is at your album party."

Blaine's eyes went wide as he gasped. "What?"

"I think someone showed her your music and she liked it. So she's here!" She exclaimed happily, clapping. "And she wants to meet you!"

"Oh my god." He sighed, running his hand through his curls that got out of there gel.

"Go, dad." Alex spoke up with a supportive smile. "She's like your idol or whatever, so go! I'll stay backstage and get everything ready and yes, I'll tell you immediately when papa calls." He reassured the older man as he saw the look on his face.

"Didn't you have something to tell me?"

"It can wait. Got meet Katy Perry and tell her you met your teenage dream." He winked.

"You're amazing." He told Alex as he brought him in for a short hug and a kiss to the head. "Thank you!" He called as he ran from backstage to the front with Tina.

Alex had a sad smile but shook of the feeling of sadness as he told a nearby crew member what to do.

                                   •••

"He actually got a record deal with Katy Perry?!" Kurt exclaimed as he walked down the hallway with different dressing rooms and putting name cards that Alex handed him on them.

"Yep, he talked all about your guy's relationship and how that song brought you together then fanboyed about loving her music." He mused, remembering the events that happened a couple of weeks ago. "Then, bam! He got himself a deal."

Since that day, a lot of things happened. For one, Kurt was putting on a fashion show and was expecting a bunch of different designers, thanks to Isabelle, to be there.

Also, Alex had befriended that new transfer kid, Kyle, and found he played for his team, which made the fifteen year olds day when he found out.

The hardest part was telling Kurt. Since he didn't get to tell his dad, he figured that he would get the chance to tell his papa.

"I'm proud of him." Kurt said with a smile as they finished with the dressing rooms and walked out.

"He knows. And he's super proud of you too, he practically begged Ms.Katy for him to come but she couldn't find time anywhere else. Said to send loads of pictures though and to say that he loves you." He repeated the message he got earlier from the gel haired man to say since he wasn't going to have his phone on him.

Kurt blushed and cleared his throat before turning to his clipboard. "Your dad is a sap."

"That's why you love him."

"True." He said and smiled fondly before snapping back into reality. "Okay, back to the matter at hand. I'm going to ask you this one more time-"

"No pops. I'm not going to be a model." Alex glared at his dad, already knowing what he was going to say.

Kurt put his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay. Just making sure you didn't change your mind. I know how difficult it gets back here."

"I've been helping you since I was seven and could tell the difference between dots and spots, I'm perfectly capable of helping backstage."

Kurt chuckled. "This is how the world knows your'e my kid. Thanks, bud. You're a real help to both your dad and I and we love you."

"Love you too." He beamed then caught a glimpse at the clock, 10 minutes till his fathers fashion was going to be shown off so he had to come out with it quickly.

"Pops? Can I talk to you before you go, it's kind of important."

"Sure, what's up? Are you okay?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows and sitting in one of the near by chairs.

Alex followed suit and shook his head. "Everything's fine. It's just. . . I've been having this feeling and I think- I think I'm-"

"Lady Gaga is outside this venue!!" Came the shrill voice of Ms. Mercedes Jones.

Alex rubbed a hand on the side of his face and groaned. He was really starting to hate 21st century pop artists.

Kurt shot out of his seat and looked at Mercedes skeptically. "No way. You're pulling my leg-you must be pulling my leg."

"White Boy, would I ever lie about Lady Gaga?! Especially when she's outside, wants to meet you, and has front seat passes to your show."

They both let out squeals that could shatter windows and jumped up and down while Alex rolled his eyes and plugged his ears.

Once finished fangirling and fanboying, Kurt smoothed out his outfit and snapped his attention to Alex. "Alex, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. What is it you needed to tell me? I'm all ears now."

He looked at the clock that read 5 minuets till doors opened. He knew his dad basically worshiped the lady so he sucked it up and put on a genuine smile. "It can wait till later, promise. Go, have fun. This is once in a lifetime opportunity."

"He's right." Mercedes said, pulling on his arm. "Blaine's going to flip, come on!"

"You know what to do?" Kurt asked Alex, nerves now kicking in.

"I've got it under control." Alex confirmed giving him a side hug. "Now, goooo." He teased, pushing Kurt towards his best friend.

He took a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah, okay. Love you see you after the show." With that he got dragged out of the building and outside to the crowd.

He sat back in his seat and groaned once again, face palming himself.

"After today, I'm not listening to Gaga or Katy for quite a while." He mumbled to himself as he got up and went to help the models that were now filing in.

                                    •••

Football practice was now his second favorite place ever, after his school's choir room.

It was the place where he got himself a boyfriend.

Yup, a two months after he befriended Kyle they kissed.

. . .he should definitely now tell his dads that he's gay.

Which is what he planned to do when he got home, today was the first day in, 5 months, 8 days, and 12 hours (Alex actually counted on his calendar) that the Anderson-Hummel's were going to sit
and eat dinner together. No famous people or meetings to distract them, it was going to be perfect.

Alex happily walked up to his house front door and unlocked it, opening it to reveal his dads kissing passionately in the kitchen.

He smirked and made an effort to slam the door, startling the couple as they jumped and broke apart.

"Get a room." He teased, crossing his arms and giving them a look.

"We are in a room." Blaine said as he turned back to the pot that was on the stove.

"I meant a room with a door and a bed so you can do the dirty." He winked at them, getting a better grip on his bags and heading upstairs to change.

"Inappropriate, Alexander!" Kurt called but the young boy could hear the smile in his voice. "Go wash up too, dinners ready!"

Alex changed and washed his hands then headed downstairs where both parents were sitting down with Blaine scooping food on the plates.

"Fettuccine Alfredo!" Alex exclaimed happily as he ran to the table and plopped down on the seat.

The family had a normal dinner for once, they caught up with one another, Blaine taking about his music with Katy and Kurt how Lady Gaga complimented his clothes and actually bought something.

Alex talked about school, his new position on the football team and the numbers they were doing in glee. It was honestly the best night ever.

They laughed so hard that by the time Kurt served desert, cheesecake, their stomachs hurt so much.

"Guys, can I tell you something?" Alex asked after they all got done laughing about something Rachel did.

"Sure, what's up?" Kurt said as he stole a bite of cheesecake from Blaine, making him pout and playfully glare at his husband.

He sat up in his chair and looked at both his parents. "So, recently, just today actually, something amazing happened."

"What?" Blaine asked, literally sitting on the edge of his seat.

"I got myself a-"

Someone's phone rang.

"I swear to everything that his holy!" Alex cried as he banged his head on the table.

Klaine looked at their son and frowned. "I'll ignore the phone." Kurt said and a couple of seconds later the ringing stopped and there was silence.

"Come on, bud talk to us." Blaine said softly, Kurt rubbing his arm.

Alex sat up and sighed. "I've been trying to. For the past two months, at all your guys events but something always interrupts."

"Okay, we're hear now. No distractions, just us." Kurt said.

"I wanted to tell you guys, that I'm gay. And that today I got myself an amazing boyfriend who likes me." He spoke quietly, tracing patterns on the tables.

"Oh Alex. . ." They said in unison.

"We're so proud and happy." Blaine said as he got up to hug his son.

"And sorry." Kurt added, joining them basically suffocating Alex.

"I need to breathe!" Came a muffled voice after a while.

"Right." They said as they stepped back.

"Forgive us?" Kurt asked.

"Only if you don't interrogate my boyfriend when I bring him by." He said simply, grabbing both his parents piece of cheesecake and putting them on his own.

"Can't keep any promises." Kurt singsonged as he walked out of the room, Blaine following with a smirk.

"Not cool!" He yelled as his shoulders moved up and down, chuckling as he ate his desert, loving his family.

I need to stop writing 2000+ word one shots.

With that being said, a Spy!Klaine is in the making and I'm super excited to write that.

Sorry for the long wait klaine-4-evah and I hoped you liked it.

Who likes the cover? Lol

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21.7K 430 17
Another Klaine Oneshot book, about my favorite couple Kurt and Blaine
2.9K 140 9
A Glee fanfiction. Kurt and Blaine end up spending the Holidays after their first break-up together in New York. They use the time to talk and they h...
127K 3K 37
Blaine Anderson is the most popular boy in school and is dating the most popular girl in school. Kurt Hummel is the new gay kid. Creds to @/CrissColf...
4.4K 68 34
What happens when a heartthrob actor Blaine Anderson does an interview with Burt and Elizabeth Hummel, then Blaine's beard nearly get caught flirting...