In the Office (ManxTransWoman)

By Requiem_of_Romance

All Rights Reserved Olivia is a 27 year old non-op transsexual. She acts, feels, and looks like a woman but p... More

In the Office
Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Story
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note/Vote
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 1

14K 397 76
By Requiem_of_Romance

Olivia {Laverne Cox}

Olivia's pov:

"Just calm down and pick an outfit already!" my friend, Totiyuna, exclaimed while playing with her tank top straps.

I turned and glared at her.

"I can't just pick an outfit. This is my first interview in years! I'm so nervous!"

She rolled her black eyes and huffed.

"Oh don't be so hard on her, Tot." my other friend, Madison, said in her deep, scratchy voice that men love and women want.

My friends are complete opposites and it's a miracle that they actually get along.

Madison is a pale southern belle from Alabama. She's shy, kind-hearted, and a little antisocial. She does have a funny and wild side when she's with us but is very quiet and loving.

Madison is every man's dream with that southern accent and charm, blonde curly hair that flows to her waist, thick lashes, full lips, and a very curvy and filled out body. She's a kindergarten school teacher which is perfect for her and her motherly ways.

Totiyuna is a dark chocolate goddess with a tight, fitted body. She's from New Jersey but moved here and became my best friend in the 4th grade. She's loud, proud, and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She's crazy, wild, and loves to party. Tot is very serious and shows every living thing tough love.

Tot also loves fitness which explains why she has the body women spend hours in the gym for. She could often be mistaken for a nineteen year old with her young, girlish looks. Since she a fitness maniac, she is a trainer at our local gym.

Did I mention that Madison and Totiyuna are married? They meet in college when Madison first moved here and they got married right after college. They're even thinking about adopting children soon. I can't wait to be an aunt!

Tot apologised and kissed the scolding blonde on the lips. I rolled my eyes at the two. Madison definitely has Totiyuna wrapped around her fingers.

"Darlin', you have a hour to get dressed, fix your hair and makeup, and eat breakfast. You best hurry because I'm not letting ya leave out that door without some food in your stomach." Madison said sternly.

"Yes mom." I mocked which earned a smack to the back of head from Totiyuna.

"Don't sass my wife." she growled.

Madison giggled and cuddled into her side.

"Awww! Tater Tot is my hero!"

I laughed at the nickname but wouldn't dare call her that. Tot has made it very clear that only Madison can call her that. Like I said before, wrapped around her finger.

"I'll go make breakfast for us. Tot, come and help me so Ollie can get ready."

Totiyuna and Madison walked out of my room, giving me my privacy.

I looked in my body length mirror in just my bra and panties. The lacy garments complimented my ample breasts and supple behind. I had a slim body with just the right amount of curves and wavy honey brown hair that layed just above my breasts.

After looking at myself in the mirror for a few more moments, I walked to my walk in closet.

I wouldn't say I'm rich, but I use to be a personal assistant to some rich snob's son. He was a stupid teenager and quite lazy. I pretty much just watched him play video games and played maid for him and his friends. I hated it but the job came with a huge paycheck.

I bought my nice two story home three years ago. It's has eleven rooms in total. Three bedrooms, four bathrooms, a dining room, a living room, a study, and the kitchen. Not to mention a huge pool with a jacuzzi and a large patio that's in the back.

I had the master bedroom which had a huge bathroom with a hot tub, walk in closet, huge California king bed, 110 inch flat screen TV, and plenty of space.

The other guest bedrooms had their own bathroom and walk in closets as well but they aren't as big and luxurious as mine. Each room had a king sized bed and 70 inch flat screen TV.

The kitchen and dining room are connected. The kitchen was huge and had all the usual and necessary kitchen items such as a refrigerator, blender, spice rack, island, etc.

The dining room was very simple. All it has was a burnt auburn table that took up most of the room and matching chairs.

My living room contained a love seat, a nice sized couch, a chair with a matching ottoman, and a recliner. I had a large entertainment center that held a Samsung Curved TV.

My study had a two bookcases, a few filing cabinets, and a huge desk with a computer and other supplies on top of it.

All the walls and floors in the house were the same color. The walls are baby blue and light gray. The flooring was all light tan wood except the kitchen which was light gray tile. The furniture ranged from white, lavender, and brown.

The only room that was different is mine. My walls are a dark cream color and I had rich caramel carpet that was soft as the clouds. I had mostly light green furniture but tan was an abstract color. My bathroom was all white and tan I had light gray tile for my floors.

I opened the black closet doors and stepped inside the red room.

"What to wear?" I mumbled to myself.

I wanted to look professional but also fashionable since I'm applying for the personal assistant of the CEO of the world's most successful and fashionable clothing company, Chic Crave.

I decided to wear something professional and chic. I put on a classic striped pencil skirt, a white tank top, and a hot pink blazer with golden buttons.

Happy with my attire, it's time to add some accessories!

I put on a Ben-Amun multi gold chain necklace and a hot pink bubble bracelet. I decided to bring my gold faux snake skin clutch evening bag and classic black pumps.

Walking out of my closet, I go into my bathroom to fix my hair and makeup.

I decided to leave my hair in my natural waves and put it in a sexy side bun. I pulled out a single luscious lock on one side to add more style.

I moved on to makeup and put bb cream on my face to add a natural glow. I then added a shimmering pink eyeshadow to my lids and drew a thin line close to my lashes with black eyeliner. I added mascara to my lashes to make them longer and thicker.

I added a natural bronzer to define my cheeks and added color to my cheeks and the bridge of my nose with a reddish pink blush. Finally, I put on a fuchsia pink lip gloss to pop out my full lips.

I smiled at myself in the mirror. Not to sound conceited but I looked beautiful.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

"OH MY GOD! MY EYES! MY POOR EYES!" I screamed when I saw the terrible sight.

Madison was sitting on top of my island with Totiyuna in between her legs. Totiyuna had her hands all over her curves while they furiously kissed.

Madison's oversized t-shirt was down to her waist on one side and her lacy red panties were showing! Why couldn't have she worn more clothes?!

Thankfully, she was faced away from me or I would have got an eyeful of her goodies and she was a natural DD so no thanks.

Totiyuna reluctantly stepped away from Madison and helped her off the counter. Madison fixed her shirt and turned to look at me with a slight blush.

"Sorry, Ollie. We didn't hear you come down." she said embarrassed.

"Well, I'm not sorry. You shouldn't have interrupted. We haven't had sex in a week! I'm dying here!" she whined.

"TOTIYUNA!" Madison yelled completely embarrassed.

She smacked Tot's arm and stalked away from her.

"Baby, wait! I'm soooooo sorry!" Tot called, chasing after her.

I chuckled before walking towards the stove. There were biscuits, pancakes, and sausage links. I grabbed a plate and piled it with food.

Just as I sat down at the island, my friends came back in.

I took a bite of the perfect, fluffy pancakes and couldn't stop the moan that came out of my mouth.

"Madison, I should have married you while I had the chance." I complained.

She giggled but Totiyuna shot me a glare.

"Don't even think about her as your wife again or I'll cut your balls off." she threaten, wrapping her arms around Madison's waist and pulling her back into her chest.

Yes, my friends know I've have male genitalia and yes, they're okay with it.

I snorted and continued to stuff my face with Madison's delicious food. Madison and Totiyuna fixed their own plates of food before joining me at the island.

"Do you guys have to go to work today?" I asked.

"Honey, school ended a week ago. I'm on summer break." Madison said, laughing at my forgetfulness.

I sighed.

Lucky.

"I do. Fortunately, I don't have to be at the gym till three. Unfortunately, I'll be working till twelve." Totiyuna grumbled.

"Too bad you have work. I was hoping to have some fun with you tonight." Madison purred, teasing poor the woman.

She stared at Madison in shock before crashing her head onto the island. We both giggled at her antics while she grumbled something.

My phone beeped loudly causing all of us to snapped our heads towards the device.

"Shit! Gotta go. See you guys later!" I said rushing to gather my things.

Madison rushed with me to the door.

"GOOD LUCK!" she hollered as I hopped into my new silver Audi S6.

Okay maybe I'm a little rich.

I looked at the car's clock to see I have thirty minutes to get to Chic Crave. Well, I hope I don't get stuck in New York's famous traffic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slammed my car door and ran to the parking lot's elevator.

I can't believe I'm twenty minutes late! There's no way I'm getting the job now!

I walked inside the elevator and pressed the lobby button. It was the only button in there besides other parking lot levels. The elevator played typical elevator music as I rode to the lobby.

I still can't believe I'm late. I'm never late. Damn traffic.

The elevator stopped as well as my thoughts. The doors opened to the lobby and rushed into the lobby. The lobby was a typical bland company lobby so it wasn't really that much to look at.

I tried to calm myself down as I walked to the receptionist.

"Excuse me, miss. I'm here for the interview to be Mr. Jackson's new personal assistant."

The scarlet beauty looked up at me with tired, blue eyes.

"Name?" she sighed impatiently.

"Olivia Magic."

She looked at me like I was crazy. Then, she busted out laughing.

Ummm, I think someone needs some sleep... and a visit to the loony bin.

"Is your last name really Magic?" she giggled.

I nodded my head.

'Hurry up! I'm late enough without you acting like a loon!' I screamed in my head.

"Unfortunately for you, you're 24 minutes late for your interview. I'm afraid that Mr. Jackson will no longer need to interview you. Goodbye and have a chic day!" she said, falsely smiling.

My eyes widened and I began to panic.

"No, you don't understand! I need this job. Please! I was fired three months ago and I really need this job. No one else is hiring! You have to understand! Can't you do something?" I pathetically begged.

She stared deeply into my eyes and sighed.

"One moment please." she mumbled.

She picked up a black telephone and dialed in the number. I heard it ring a few times before a muffled voice answered it.

"Sorry to bother you, sir." she spoke into the phone.

The muffled voice spoke again...and it didn't sound happy.

She glanced at me and flashed me a glare before pointing to the lounge area of the lobby. I sent her an apologetic smile before walking over to a comfy looking couch.

I looked at the shiny, silver walls and equally shiny, black floor. The furniture was white expect for a few black vases with white African daisies inside.

"Mr. Jackson will you see you now."

I jumped as the red head suddenly appeared. I mumbled a thank you before I went to the lobby's another elevators. I looked at all the buttons and my jaw dropped.

Seventy-two floors! What in world are on some of these floors? Oh shit. Which one am I suppose to press?

I quickly looked at all the buttons. When I got to the last button, I notice small letters under the number I didn't see before.

CEO

Bingo!

The music once again began to play and I propped up against the walls. My nerves rise as the elevator pass the floors.

What if I don't get this job? I might lose my house! I might lose everything! It's hard to pay bills when you don't make money anymore. Also, I'm late! Being late it's not a good impression for an interview.

The elevator doors flung themselves open, causing me to jump. How did I get here so fast? I swear we only passed two floors.

"Ummm, Ma'am? Are you getting out?" a tiny, brownish copper headed man asked me.

I blushed and nodded my head before shuffling out into the floor.

"I'm guessing you're Ms. Magic?" he asked.

I nodded and looked at him suspiciously.

"Are you Mr. Jackson?"

He giggled and shook his head.

Thank god! I would have died if he was. I'd rather look like a freak who doesn't know how to get out of elevators in front of him rather than the boss.

A pair of snapping fingers brought me out of my thoughts.

"You must space out a lot, huh? Anyway, I'm Danny Greene but just call me Dan if you want." He said, his blue eyes shining with friendliness.

"And you can call me Olivia." I replied.

"MR. GREENE! IS THAT WOMAN HERE YET? SHE BETTER BE!"

We both jumped at the anger filled voice that sounded in the air. I looked around him to see a small desk with piles of papers, a computer, and a office phone. Behind the desk was a big oak door labeled CEO's Office.

"Guess I should get going. Nice meeting you, Danny!"

He nodded and scurried to his desk. I slowly walked toward the suddenly intimidating door. I took a few calming breaths before knocking on the oak door.

"Come in."

I slowly opened the door before walking inside.

"You're very late, Ms. Magic."

I looked up towards the voice.

Oh. My. God.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Welcome! I hope you have enjoyed this chapter! I'm super nervous about this story so give me some love and support in the comments!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!

Love ya and stay fabulous!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 87 11
It's Christmas Eve, and I should be celebrating it by finding a "ho ho ho" to take "ho ho home." That way, I could stay warm between her thighs. Mayb...
203K 3.1K 61
PLEASE READ MY BIO! Complete on Dreame and Ao3 Dax Whitlock is bored. He lives a boring life as a CEO of his company, doing the same exact thing day...
10K 360 32
As Brent (28) and Jessica (24) confront their pasts, they uncover deep-seated secrets that threaten not only their relationship but also the stabilit...
1.6M 52.3K 51
"Just try it, it will feel amazing." She said wiggling it in front of my face. "Ew, God no." I replied, knocking it under the car seat "You're such a...