The Hybrids | BTS FF

Door hannahdoesntsleep

Who would've expected some normal looking pets to actually turn into humans? Definitely not us! As time passe... Meer

Before You Read
Introduction of Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 ft. Beautiful (Goblin OST)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Q n A TODAY!
Shoutouts! Not an Update. SORRY!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
300+ Reader Mark Special Chapter
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A List of Facts for almost to 400 reader mark
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (PT. 1)
Chapter 30 (PT. 2)
Shoutouts PT. 2
Chapter 31
A Special.
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
SHOUTOUTS PT. 3 and QnA for Min Nari
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
I can't choose!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
QnA Eunhee Edition
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Some News
SHOUTOUTS!
4k SPECIAL CHAPTER!
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
QnA for Daemin Edition
SHOUTOUTS!
Christmas Special⭐️❤️
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
I was tagged...
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Shoutouts!
No update :(
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
10k special
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (Finale)
thank u
next
sequel?
its out!
Chapter 71 (Extra)
hehe, need your feedback
22k special✨
[After Story]: New Years
another one🤙🏻

Chapter 16

366 15 0
Door hannahdoesntsleep

Monday, 8:00 A.M.

**Leian's POV**

Minji and Jimin were in the backyard. Learning a dance or something. I checked the T.V. and watched the news.

"SkyHit Entertainment has brand new stars and they are already gaining 700+ thousands of fans! They will be having a party tonight at 6:00 pm. Back wih you Shin."

New stars?.. I didn't know about new stars. I checked my phone and went to the youtube channel of 'SkyHit Entertainment' and man was I not expecting it.

"Minji and Jimin. New stars of SkyHit Entertainment!"

I clicked on the video. They were interviewing Minji unnie and Jimin! Ok.. what!? How did they become stars?

"How did you become a star?"

"Oh well, me and my friends were actually waiting in the mall for our maknae. Since she took so long, Me and Jimin got bored, we decided to make a flash mob, I guess?"

"Where were you seen by SkyHit Entertainment?"

"Uhh... in the Philippines. I received a call right away as I got back here in Korea. I guess one of the staffs went to Philippines."

Wait...how did she even get an interview? We were far away from SkyHit Entertainment's building and yet she still got there? Like HOW?

I clicked another video of Minji and Jimin and they already had an official cover dance kind of thing video. IN THE CHANNEL ITSELF! And it already got.. 2 million views?!

"I need to talk to Minji" I walked towards the backyard and saw that they were still practicing. They were dancing the song BDAY from iKON. I must agree they were pretty good at dancing. No wonder they were noticed by SkyHit. The music stopped and I could hear them panting loudly.

"Break..." Jimin panted and drank water. Is it just me or do they look hot while they were sweating? AGH, SNAP OUT LEIAN! "Minji? Jimin? What are you two doing?" I asked as I handed out a water bottle to Minji and I sat beside her.

"Ah. Leian were practicing. What does it look like?" She asked. "Dancing..." I said replying her back sarcastically and both laughed. I went from a laughing face to a poker face. Minji looked at me with a confused look aswell did Jimin.

"Yah. You two how dare you." I said pointing at the both of them and stood up with my hands both in my waist. Like a mother scolding her kids. "How could you not tell me?"

"Leian-ssi what do you mean?" Jimin and Minji looked at each other then locked their gaze back at me. I squatted back down and made a pout face with both my hands on my chin forming a flower. "Why didn't you tell me you were both idols already?" Jimin chuckled and made an eye smile at me. "It was suppose to be a secret. How'd you know?" He stroked my hair.

"I checked the news and the social media." They both looked at each other with a confused look. "I didn't know the news actually spread that fast."

"Didn't you guys check your official cover dance that was posted under SkyHit?" They shook their heads. I rolled my eyes and putted out my phone infront of them. They were both in shock and they both stood up hugging each other and jumped while squealing. Can I just say that Jimin looked small beside Minji? Anyways...I looked at them in happiness and crossed my arms. "Leian I just thought of something." I looked up at Jimin. "Since you are a very good dancer. What about you're our dance choreographer?" My eyes grew big. I shook my head.

"Ah.. Unnie.." She knew I would say 'No' so she started doing aegyo but I didn't fall for it. "Fine... I'll tell you a secret. IT'S ONLY BETWEEN US OK?" I loved secrets so I nodded. It might have been just a joke but whatever. "Me and Jimin..." Minji looked at Jimin. Jimin looked like he wasn't sure about telling me what the secret was, like he didn't want me to know.

"Me and Jimin... were a couple" She said rubbing her. I blinked my eyes in shock. WAIT... Let me just process that.

First of all, why would she fall in love with her ex-pet? HER OWN BUNNY!

Second, how did they fall in love with each other.

And third. Is it even ok to fall for  your own pet?

"But... But unnie, h-how?" I asked as I got up. "Long story..." Jimin and Minji brushed the tips if their noses and I faked a gag. "I dont like what I'm doing ok? Not trying to do couple goals Leian" Minji pushed herself away gently from Jimin. "Thanks for telling me..."

"Wanna practice with us?" I putted up my hands and waved an answer 'No thanks' but they pulled me and practiced with them. "I don't want too unnie. Plus, I'm a bad dancer!" I shaked their gonna-break-bones hands of off my arm. Minji pulled out her phone and went to her phone's gallery and showed it to me.

"Hey Leian, wanna do a dance cover of the song Dope by Bangstro?" I nodded. Me and Minji unnie had already learned that choreography for what?.. like 2 weeks?

We used Minji unnie's cellphone to record the dance video and would post it on our Facebook account but we decided not to. We thought that we were bad at it so we decided not to share it.

Minji was still 16 years old that time and I was still 15 years old.

Five days later Minji, Me and Nari did a dance civer and we actually posted a dance cover of Save Me by the same group. We weren't obsessed fans of them we just liked the choreography and since our other unnies was really good on dancing, quote on quote, they were too lazy to actually do it wih us.

"I thought you already deleted that?"

"Tsk, never! This was our first dance civer and you dare want me to delete it?" Minji replied.

"Plus, you might be famous aswell with us" Jimin pointed out. I guess it would be nice... being adored by fans, gaining attention, be known by the whole entire world. But, at the same time it would be annoying since I'd have to go through meetings, won't have time for myself and others, etc. "I don't need fame. I guess that's what you wanted?" Minji frowned, was that too personal?.. "It was my parent's dream. I wanted them to be proud of me and now, I know that they are." Oh... I forgot. Minji and her older sister Oh Mui were left from her family. Her parents died because of a terrible plane crash. Her parents wanted to go to Japan but the airplane crashed... "Sorry unnie.. I forgot." Jimin patted her shoulder, trying to comfort her. You made a bad move Leian! Minji was almost at tears but tried cheering up "So..! Are you gonna join us?" I felt bad for her so I nodded.

Two hours later

Jimin, Me and Minji were all panting heavily and we were close to finishing our practice. Just a few more minutes and were all good. We can have a long break afterwards.

"Kkul palleo gaja
Waeng waeng waengwaengwaengwaeng uh oh" I was getting tired as heck. So why not sing along?

"Come on! WAENG WAENGWAENGWAENGWAENGWAENG UH OH. KKUL PALLEO GAJA. BBAM!!" I posed a V sign and squatted down. I didn't even care that my buttcheeks were hurting so much that it almost bruised. "Why'd you shout so sudden?" Jimin asked and said it after every pant. I didn't even plan answering because I needed to breath and lots of water. LOTS OF IT. Minji lied down the grass and looked uo at the sky feeling the cool breeze through her skin (She was wearing a crop top with shorts). It would be a great thing ti go to my open balcony right niw but I cant even lift my arm up. How much a whole body? We were all catching our breaths, everyone was silent -- exception if our breathing -- until, Jungkook broke the silence. "There you guys-- Woah! What happened?"  No one had the breath to reply but I needed to cause... why not?

"We were practicing a dance for two hours. It's nothing." I smiled at Jungkook. "Ok..? Anyways you guys should go take a bath. Were gonna eat in an hour." He said walking back inside the house.

After minutes, I finally had the strength to get up and actually walk to my room. I was about to leave when Minji grabbed me by the wrist. "Our choreographer..?" I shook my head. "I only practiced to gain back my interest in dancing." She faked a cry, I chuckled and grabbed her cheeks "But, I'd be glad to practice the choreographies with you" She smiled and I went to my room. I was walking through the halls when I heard someone singing in Yeonjo's room. Of course, it would be Yeonjo but there was a male voice in there too. They sounded like angels... and I'm being serious. I listened with my head close to the door and my hands on the doorknob.

"Hey Leian," I jumped a little as I heard X's voice. Still flat. I hummed in reply. "Are you still focusing on your mission as the protector? And where's Yuna?"

"Oh, she's in her room. Yes, she's doing her job if you're about to ask"

"Ok then. I was just checking"  Then she disappeared. I continued listening but was halted by Yuna. Oh, the person I just needed to talk to! I stopped listening through the door and grabbed Yuna by her wrist. "Yah! Leian where are we going?" I didn't reply. I dragged her to my room until we reached it. She sat down my bed as she got in.

"What is it?"

"Have you been looking for the elements or wonders?"

"Yes... I was thinking if there was one in Minji and Jimin's party tonight at 6:00 p.m." Huh, I guess she knew about what I was gonna say. "We'll be needing dresses and so.. we need to go shopping after eating lunch. Will ya come with me?" She nodded in reply. "Let's bring Yoongi and Daemin too." I nodded and the door was thrown open. Almost breaking it, Hyunmi and Namjoon were behind the almost-broken door. "Can we come? We'll help you pick" Hyunmi spoke and Me and Yuna looked at each other before saying "Sure"

----🔥🔥💖🔥🔥----

Chapter 16 is out!! 💖💖💖 so yeah... Yuna can speak fluent Korean and Minji and Jimin are idols!! Oh and SkyHit Entertainment and BANGSTRO are just made up by me 😂. I realized that Astro are actually big fans of BTS so yeah. SkyHit because their thing is a bighit😜 and that it's reaching the skies😂😂

You guys I just saw this today and I was sooo happy! Thank you so much Bangtaners for this amazing gift!🔥💖💖❤❤😚😚💕💕

If it cant be seen I'm sorry

But again thank you ever so much!!💕💕😚😚

#408 in Hybrid marking date:
May 9, 2018

Wahh~~ thank you so so much Bangtaners!😚😚😚💕💕🔥🔥🔥

Written by:
HannahtheBngtn717
Cover by:
Sa_ReeNE
Thank you to:
#BANGTANERS💕💕🔥🔥👑

Thank You again!😚😚😚😚😚❤❤❤😙😘😘🙇🙇👏👏

Not reviewed.
Sorry for typos, wrong grammars and lame chapter!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

59.9K 1.9K 14
One by one, these beautiful animals enter your bleak and boring life- slowly adding up to a group. But they're not ordinary animals... are they? -• C...
98.6K 6.4K 18
"I swear that one day I will make you see how beautiful you are even if it takes me a lifetime"
42.9K 1.6K 21
Have you ever wanted something so much without any clear explanation as to why? Kim Taehyung, a modern fashion designer, feels drawn to the bunny-loo...
468 13 10
yoongi's lived with his three friends for as long as he can remember. along the way, they gained three more friends; hybrids, cared for by his human...