π–π‘πŽππ† ππ‡πŽπ“πŽ | 𝐏𝐉�...

By godlycurse

❝ Girls fall in love too quick and boys care too late. ❞ ⊱ Highest Rank ; #1 in lovehatestory ⊱ Second Highes... More

|| 1 ||
|| 2 ||
|| 3 ||
|| 4 ||
|| 5 ||
|| 6||
|| 7 ||
|| 8 ||
|| 9 ||
|| 10 ||
|| 11 ||
|| 12 ||
|| 13 ||
|| 14 ||
|| 15 ||
|| 16 ||
|| 17 ||
|| 18 ||
|| 19 ||
|| 20 ||
|| 21 ||
|| 22 ||
|| 23 ||
|| 24 ||
|| 25 ||
|| 26 ||
|| 27 ||
|| 28 ||
|| 29 ||
|| 30 ||
|| 31 ||
|| 32 ||
|| 33 ||
|| 34 ||
|| 35 ||
|| 36 ||
|| 37 ||
|| 38 ||
|| 39 ||
|| 40 ||
|| 41 ||
|| 42 ||
|| 43 ||
|| 44 ||
|| 45 ||
|| 46 ||
|| 47 ||
|| 48 ||
|| 49 ||
|| 50 ||
|| 51 ||
|| 52 ||
|| 53 ||
|| 54 ||
|| 55 ||
|| 56 ||
|| 57 ||
|| 58 ||
|| 59 ||
|| 60 ||
|| 61 ||
|| 62 ||
|| 64 ||
|| 65 ||
|| 66 ||
|| 67 ||
|| 68 ||
|| 69 ||
||70||
|| 71 ||
|| 72 ||
|| 73 ||
|| 74 ||
|| 75 ||
|| 76 ||
|| 77 ||
|| 78 ||
|| 79 ||
|| 80 ||
|| 81 ||
|| 82 ||
|| 83 ||
|| 84 ||
|| 85 ||
|| 86 ||
|| 87 ||
|| 88 ||
|| 89 ||
|| 90 ||
|| 91 ||
|| 92 ||
|| 93 ||
|| 94 ||
|| 95 ||
|| 96 ||
|| 97 ||
|| 98 ||
|| 99 ||
|| 100 ||
|| 101 ||
|| 102 ||
|| 103 ||
|| 104 ||
|| 105 ||
|| 106 ||
|| 107 ||
|| 108 ||
|| 109 ||
|| 110 ||
SECOND LIFE || WRONG PERSON
111 || WRONG PERSON
112 || WRONG PERSON
113 || WRONG PERSON
114 || WRONG PERSON
115 || WRONG PERSON
116 || WRONG PERSON
117 || WRONG PERSON
118 || WRONG PERSON
119 || WRONG PERSON
120 || NOT AN UPDATE
121 || WRONG PERSON
122 || NOT AN UPDATE
123 || WRONG PERSON
124 || WRONG PERSON
125 || NOT AN UPDATE
126 || WRONG PERSON
127 || WRONG PERSON
128 || WRONG PERSON
129 || WRONG PERSON
130 || WRONG PERSON
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
It's not over yet...
Original "Wrong Photo"
uh
Shameless pRoMO
THANK YOU FOR 200K

|| 63 ||

6.2K 319 389
By godlycurse

Don't shoot me y- actually get it over with and shoot me rn because like lmao y'all are either gonna

Cry

Die

Break your phone

Feel empty

Disappointed

Hairless sheep mode jimineys

Or just

Disband this book from your reading list / library -

BECAUSE YES THIS CHAPTER IS THAT INTENSE AND WARNING BECAUSE THERE MAY BE SOME SCENES THAT YOU UNDERAGE CHILDREN CAN'T R E A D

Welp I warned you and told you how you're gonna feel so onto the story we go -

-

-

Partners in crime they were. Park Jimin and Kim Namjoon. Best friends, brothers basically.

The sneaky pair to roam Busan and Seoul—sometimes Daegu and Even America , but Namjoon went the most to America—without getting caught for their actions and they were the only two who angered higher ranked criminals but those criminals never exposed them.

Now what was once a "beautiful and peaceful" friendship, became a horrendous war between two enemies.

-

"Ah yes it's me, the one and only Kim Namjoon"

The tall male who's dimples shined brighter than anybody's future bowed down.

Jimin scoffed at his actions. He was annoyed by his presence, no existence. Namjoon went back up to meet everybody's gazes on him.

His cheeky grin did not go away, neither did those dimples.

"Why are you here Namjoon? Are you here to cause more drama because you're not satisfied with the one that was taking place minutes ago?" Yoongi questioned him in an annoyed tone.

Namjoon stepped into the house and both the boys that were fighting with each other moments ago were ready to pounce on him as he stepped in the house.

"Aniya, I just wanted to see how Y/N was doing. You know, it's tough to find out your boyfriend is a cheater and a killer."

"Namjoon if you don't get out of this fucking house so help me god." Jimin was getting angrier by the second. His hands were clenched tightly and his head seems like it was going to explode any minute now.

Taehyung on the other hand was still being held back by Yoongi because this man in front of him also killed the love of his life and took everything happy away. The mere existence of Jimin and Namjoon tore him apart because he could never expose them.

Namjoon spotted Taehyung, his cheek grin still plastered on his face. "Oh and my dear Taehyung, how are you holding up knowing that the killer of your soon to be wife and mother of your child is right here?"

Namjoon acted sincere, his whole goal was to make everyone feel even more miserable and with things he has planned after they all try to attack him, will- well , let's just say they're in the shock of their lives.

"But back to Y/N. How are you doing?" Y/N looked at Jimin and saw his veins popping out. Every fiber in his body was wanting to just murder Namjoon but since Y/N wouldn't want that, he had to control it.

"Why are you looking at a killer?" As he said that she started to walk up to him, his eyes filled with a hint of disappointment, "Aigoo, don't tell me you still love him, he's a killer! He murdered your sister for Pete's sak-"

Slap

Even though a slap doesn't really hurt, the way Y/N gives her slaps, they will really kill a man or make them cry for their mommy, Taehyung knows.

"I- wasn't expecting that." He placed a hand on his now red cheek and then faced an angry, gloomy, little devil of a girl.

Her eyes hinted anger while her lips showed sadness as they quivered helplessly. The way she was breathing seemed as if she was a psychotic person. Namjoon wasn't scared, he just.. wasn't ready? (HE WASNT READYYYYYY)

"Jimin is not your mirror. He isn't a hideous cold hearted monster like you. Sure, he may have killed a few times and cheated on me, but you can tell he has been repenting for his mistakes and making the best out of our relationship for the past couple of months."

Jimin's heart warmed at her words and he became soft. Taehyung stopped struggling to break free and Yoongi, he got off of Taehyung after he stopped struggling.

"Like I said before Namjoon, you created a monster, Jimin was not born a monster." Yoongi crossed his arms as he gave him an uninterested look—because of his presence—that was mixed with sleepy eyes.

The loyalty from Y/N and Yoongi made Jimin feel happy. Happy because he was supported and forgiven for the mistakes he made. Happy because even though many people hate him now, he had two people who would stick by him, who would shield him from the disgusting words that would be spat at him from a distance.

He was happy because Y/N didn't let him go. Her heart couldn't let him go. Her heart would never let him go. No matter the things that he said and did to plot to break her and hurt her, she would still love him and be drawn to him once more.

"Now Kim Namjoon, I kindly ask you in the nicest way possible, get the fuck out of my house before I kick your small ass out of here."

In all honesty, the man who came here to unleash his grand finale was shocked. He definitely thought that he would have had her in his clutches and crush her, but he was wrong. (wRONG PHOTO COUGH)

His legs didn't even plan to move, but his mind seemed to have moved them for him. He got out of the house and with one glance left, not another word left that sinful mouth of his.

The door shut. The room was filled with dead silence. Even though the presence of four people were still here, one did not dare to move or even breathe, nor did they blink.

Jimin wanted to speak, but all he wanted to do was embrace the girl that just defended his disgusting actions, defended his old nature, defended him.

His feet moved towards her and his arms were just about to wrap around her. He was just about to tell her how much she meant to him, but a soft knock was heard and she turned towards the door, to open it and knock the shit out of Namjoon if he came again.

Once she opened it, no tall man with dimples stood in front of her. In fact, nobody seemed to be standing in front of her.

But as she was about to shut the door, a little voice yelled out,

"Appa!!"

Everyone's heads looked down at a little boy. A little boy who resembled two people.

Taehyung moved towards the little boy. The little boy had seemed to be excited, but tears soon spilled from his small eyes down to the floor.

And as Taehyung stopped next to Y/N, a figure started coming out from the side. A girl, but not just any girl.

Taehyung could have sworn that he would have died right there from shock and the tears that were threatening to spill out.

Y/N almost passed out at the girl in front of her. Jimin's eyes widened as his jaw and heart dropped at the same time, Yoongi was just like Jimin except the heart part.

The girl was all bruised up, dry blood from her head, lips, and arms.

Taehyung's hand slowly reached out to touch the girl, to see if this was real.

The girl in front of him was someone two people had lost a year ago. Two people lost someone precious and one lost two people that were the world to him.

And the girl that stood in front of him, was The supposedly dead sister of Y/N, she was standing right in front of them with a child in front of her.

Choi Mijin is alive.

Choi Mijin was never dead.

Choi Mijin has a child.

Choi Mijin gave birth to Taehyung's child.

Choi Mijin.. was back.

But was it for long?

-

Mkay y'all can shoot me now if you want

Or wait till the ending lololol

BECAUSE THE ENDING I WANT WILL MAKE YOU ALL HATE ME AND ACTUALLY WANT TO KILL ME

OR THE OTHER ENDING WILL BE LIKE ENJDNDD OKAY IM FINE ILL JUST SLAP YOU INSTEAD FOR MAKING ME CRY MULTIPLE TIMES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.2K 16
A unexpected arrange marriage happened ,making you have to live with a certain prince... but as time passes will you both fall in love with each oth...
169K 5K 15
I'm Kim Y/N 😊 I live in Seoul, I came from a rich family but nobody know it, I got bullied at school, I just don't care what they're doing to me but...
7.4K 331 36
β€’If it's not you it's not anyoneβ€’ He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
25.5K 746 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...