Burning Hearts ✔

By Mysterious_Weirdoo

"Please don't do it, I'm begging you." She pleaded as tears rolled down her cheeks. Her headscarf laid on the... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
PLEASE READ
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CASTS
CHAPTER 7
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Author's Note
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
IMPORTANT A/N
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
A\N
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
#Free stuffs!!!
QUESTION!!
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
Epilogue
New books

CHAPTER 12

3.9K 241 8
By Mysterious_Weirdoo

Yasmin pov

"What the hell is wrong with you Jake!" Cameron asked.

This is unbelievable! Jake got kicked, not me.

"That's enough of the kicking, she has had enough so let's just leave." Jake reasoned with the guys.

"Is Jake protecting the nerd, is he scared? Stay out of our way or someone is gonna get hurt." Marco started to flex his muscle, stepping closer to Jake while Jake took a step closer to the two guys obviously daring them to try touching me. His hands left his stomach as he clenched his fists tight.

"I maybe alone but you guys aren't touching h-"
"Who said you're alone?" Max came out of nowhere and stood in front of me with a smirk.

Are they protecting me?

My eyelids are heavy......i think I'm gonna pass out.

Marco threw his fist in the air aiming to punch Jake but he caught it. Using his right hand, he delivered the first punch in his guts which sent Marco falling to the ground. He groaned in pain as he curled into a ball.

"Shit!" Cameron cursed as he came in full force, his eyes full of anger and revenge but before he could get to Jake, Max intruded and gave him a hard kick making him to crash on the hard surface.

More of Cameron and Marco's friends came forward to face the two unbeatable guys.

My energy is draining and my head is spinning, I feel dizzy.

I feel my eyes slowly closing....... I know that I can't keep on for long before I pass out......

The two guys launched to take on their ten opponents a-and.........

Jake pov

Wow! She just surprised me with those skills, I never knew that she was so athletic and I hate to agree with her but yeah, she really did prove me wrong.

She kept on smiling from cheek to cheek like she just won a lottery, fidgeting with her scarf like a little girl.

I must admit, well she's cute.

"You little cheat!"

Bang!

WTF!
Cameron pushed Yasmin making her to land on her butt. He then stepped closer to her, grip her by the collar and punched her in the stomach. They sound of the punch banged in my ears sending shivers down my spin. I suddenly felt uncomfortable.

Woah! Jake where's this coming from, you bully her every single day.

She groaned in pain as Marco kicked her at the side of her stomach. I closed my eyes and used my hands to cover my ears but the loud sound of boots colliding with her body and the groans as she winced in pain rang in my ears.

I can't take this anymore!

"Is that all you've got, you hit like a girl!" Yasmin spat. This made me to look at her, this girl got some liver there.

She's something else.

Marco looked so furious as he lifted his feet to kick her, but not on my watch. I don't know where this reflex came from but i came in between the both of them before this boot could land on her stomach. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach as i watched Marco's boot sunk into my stomach. I clenched my stomach so hard i thought my nails were going to dug into my skin.

I took the kick, I just protected her! I know I said I'm just pretending to be her friend but this time I'm not. I'm really fed up with all these.

All the people that were cheering had now fallen into silence. They all held a shocked expression, they didn't expect me to do what i just did for Yasmin......hell! Even I'm shocked.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jake!" Cameron asked unbelievable.

I looked at Yasmin whose mouth had dropped down, she has bruises on her face and she looked too pale and weak like she is about to pass out.

"That's enough of the kicking, she has had enough let's just leave." I said as I glared at the them.

"Is Jake protecting the nerd, is he scared? Stay out of our way or someone is gonna get hurt." Marco started to flex his muscle, stepping closer to me as I took a step closer to the two guys obviously daring them to try hurt Yasmin. My hands left my stomach as I clenched my fists tight.

No one is gonna hurt her!

"I maybe alone but you guys aren't touching h-"
"Who said you're alone?" Max interrupted as he stood beside me with a smirk.

They both glared at us as they gritted their teeth and clenched their fists.

They're ready to fight us and so are we!

Marco threw his fist in the air aiming to punch me but i caught it, using my right hand, i smirked as I delivered a hard punch in his guts which sent Marco falling to the ground. He groaned in pain as he curled into a ball.

"Shit!" Cameron cursed as he came in full force, his eyes full of anger and revenge but before he could get to me, Max intruded and gave him a hard kick on the chest making him to crash on the hard surface.

They were now on the floor groaning and wincing in pain.

More of Cameron and Marco's friends came forward to face Max and I.
Their eyes threatened but it didn't even make me move an inch, I'm not backing down, i looked at Max and from the smile plastered on his face, I knew he wasn't either.

..........

"Get the fuck out of here punks before i use your asses as hats!" I roared in anger as I walk towards Yasmin to lift her from the grass.
Slowly, the guys left and so did the crowd. I glanced over Max to see him breathing heavily, well after beating the crap out of these ten punks.

As I got closer to where Yasmin laid on the grass, I took my time to study her face. She has a long pointed nose, but not too long, just perfect. Her eyelashes; so long, black and full, her full pink lips slightly open showing a glimpse of her evenly arranged white teeth, I picked her glasses from the grass and slid it pass her ears, her skin so smooth and soft as if they'd melt underneath my touch as my hand brushed against her rosy cheek. She really is a beauty.

I lifted her in my strong arms and headed for my mustang as Max trailed behind.

"Do you know where she lives?" I asked Max

"Nah! I have no idea and you can't take her home like this, her parents would probably wonder who carried her and what she was doing with us, considering that we are guys. I think that we should take her to Angela's."

He actually has a point there, I just nodded my head in response.

In no time we got to Angela's house, she stood outside in black jeans and a sweater. She rubbed her hands against each other considering the weather is a bit cold.
Immediately Max saw her, his face lit up, his eyes glowed as he kept his gaze on her.

I have never seen him look at any girl like that.

I carried Yasmin out of the car and walked to the doorsteps. Immediately Angela saw me, her eyes opened so wide. Her face held an expression that said; SHOCK! SHOCK! SHOCK!

"Holy shit!"

Ignore grammatical and spelling errors,
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Please help me by sharing, voting and commenting.
Your votes really makes me happy, i noticed that you guys don't comment, please do so. Share your ideas with me!

Thanks for reading.

Love and kisses from Maryam Isah aka LOVEDREAMER84
♥♡♥♡♥♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 545 49
Eshaal a lovely spirited,religious, annoying, cocky but really nice muslim girl betrayed by her best friend, can't seem to trust anyone anymore and s...
3.1K 354 6
"Urgh, why are you talking so much? Just kiss me and fade away!" "So you don't love me?" "I don't!"
98.2K 6.5K 47
Medina Jahan a devout Muslim girl Jake William white her childhood best friend When they both realise that they see themselves more than just friend...
8.1K 1.3K 45
PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "HE PROMISED.." "No.. your not him... she bit back the tears threatning to fall.. " no you cant be him" "He will never do this...