Camila Cabello Imagines

Por camrenjaurello1213

The title says it all! Can't promise they're any good, I try my best! Enjoy! ⚠️WARNING CONTAINS⚠️ ✔️Same Sex... Más

Under Cover Love
Miss. Cabello (GirlxGirl)
Insane (GirlXGirl)
Insane Pt.2 (GxG)
Bad Mistake (GirlxGirl)
All These Years
All These Years Pt. 2
All These Years Pt. 3
Secrets We Hide
Trouble
In Love With My Best Friend
Assassin
No Regrets
Fixing It All
Stockholm Syndrome
My Boyfriends Mom
Long Time No See
Long Time No See Pt. 2
Coming Out?
Sexual Desires
Sexual Desires Pt. 2
Memories
New Year
Careful Who You Fall For
Never Be The Same
Heal The Pain
Eternal Love
Mine
Find You Again (GxG)
You're My Past, Present & Future
Past Always Haunt

Under Cover Love Pt. 2

7.9K 196 8
Por camrenjaurello1213

*Not Proofread*

          Camila's POV

"I'm not lying." Y/N told me, "I love you with all my heart. I would do anything anything for you, you know that. Camila put the the gun down." She said softly, I could see the sincerity in her eyes. I slowly started to put the gun down and saw her relax, but I saw one of my fathers goons show up behind Y/N with his gun pointing at her. I know he heard everything.

I lifted my gun and pulled the trigger, Y/N went wide eyed before looking behind her and saw Michael on the floor, dead. "Holy shit." I breathed out, Y/N slowly walked over to me and gently grabbed my gun.

"My father is going to kill me" I started to panic, "No he isn't." She said trying to calm me down. "Yes he is! I killed one his guys, Y/N! God! Why would I kill one of my own, just to protect you? You lied to me!" I started to pace.

"I lied? You lied just as well! You told me that Alejandro was training you! For two months!" She raised her voice, making me flinch. She wasn't one to yell and only did when she was pissed.

  "H-How did y-you?" I stuttered, "I'm an FBI agent remember? I have my resources." She stated like it was most obvious. "Don't get smart with me." I sternly told her.

  "Do you want me to help you with this or not?" She asked pointing over to Michael, at least she's not yelling. "How? There's no way around this." I asked. "He's always had a crush on you, right?" Y/N asked.

   "Yeah, But what does that have to do with anything?" Where was she going with this? "He's always been jealous of me being with you and has always tried to break us up. So we just make it seem like he finally snapped and tried to kill me and you came just in time and shot him just as he was about to shoot me." She explained, it doesn't seem like the stupidest idea.

   "Okay. But there's not a single scratch on both you or him." I pointed out, "Right." She mumbled before walking over to Michaels dead body, she straddled him. She started to hit his face making cuts and bruises started to appear, when she was done, she grabbed his hands before punching the ground with his hands. Is she crazy?

   His knuckles were covered in blood, "Alright genius what about you?" I asked, "I need you to hit me a few times." Okay, she's officially crazy?

   "What?! No!" I exclaimed, "Yes! Just use something hard, so you don't hurt your hands and raise questions." The agent said. God! I can't believe I that's who she really is!

   "Fine. Just so I can take my anger towards you out on you." I grumbled before grabbing a stapler she had on her coffee table, "I can't believe I'm doing this." I mumbled.

   "Just above my eye." Y/N said, I nodded before looking away. I swung my arm and heard a thud, she hissed in pain. I looked and saw her holding her forehead, the green eyed girl stood up and I saw a gash right above her left eye.

   Before I could say anything she threw a punch at the right side of her jaw, I gasped not expecting her to do that. "There." She groaned hold her jaw, "Wait, something's missing." I said, "What?" She asked confused.

   I leaned forward pulling her into a kiss, her hands went straight to my waist pulling me closer. Why did she have be an FBI agent? She's my weakness and now my fathers enemy, I can't stay away from her.

   Before it got to heated, I bit down on the corner of her lip. She groaned as I bit harder, I slowly let go once I tasted the metallic taste of her blood. "Now, that's better." I smirked as I saw blood dripping from her lip. "Was that necessary?" The brunette girl asked.

   "Not really. But that's for lying to me." I shrugged, "You are lucky that we have to take care of him." She growled pointing over to the dead body. "Why is that? What're you going to do?" I challenged with a mischievous smile playing along my lips. Only for her to grab me and pin my back against her front.

"I wanna bend you over, wrap your hair around my hand as I pull it and fuck you from behind till you beg me to stop." She growled, her words caused me to whimper and rub my thighs together.

"Please." I pleaded, I need her to do something. Even after knowing her for a year, she still turns me on. It only got worse after we started dating, I still remember how she would always find a way to turn me on. Even during get togethers or meetings with allys of my fathers.

   "What'd you want me to do?" She asked moving my hair to the side and leaving open mouth kisses along my neck, "Anything." I whimpered. "I would but it's to bad that we have to take care of him." Y/N said as she backed away leaving me a complete sexually frustrated mess.

   I slowly turned around and saw a smirk playing on her lips, how I wanted to slap that smirk off. "I have to call your father and see what he wants done." She smiled innocently this time before walking off to call my father.

   That women drives me crazy and yet I don't know know what to do now. She's an FBI agent and I'm the daughter of a drug lord, who's suppose to take over when he retires. I know my mother would be disappointed in me if I actually went through with it, she hated this criminal life.

  I hate it as well, why wouldn't I? This life is what got my mother and unborn sister killed, my father obviously got worse when they died. I remember how my father went on a killing spree till he found who was responsible for shooting and killing my mother.

   "Well, I have a body to dump." Y/N mumbled as she walked back into the living room, "I'm coming with." I told her. "Why?" She asked, "Because I can and you can't exactly stop me." I said confidently.

   "Very well." She sighed grabbing Michael's lifeless body and slinging him over her shoulders. "What did this guy eat." She grunted, "I'm going with food." I remarked sarcastically as we walked into her garage.

   "Smartass." The agent mumbled opening the trunk of her car, throwing the body in before shutting the trunk. "Come on." She opened the passenger door for me, "Such a gentlewomen." I teased.

  "Always." She smiled before getting into the drivers seat. With a start of the engine we pulled out and off to where ever she was going to dump the body, but something told me that she wasn't exactly going to dump the body.

   She works for the FBI, why would she just dump it and leave it? It makes me wonder now about all the other body's my father had her dump.

   "Everything you told me, was it a lie?" I asked as she drove down the back streets of Miami, "No, other then me growing up in this kind of life. I told the truth, my name, where I'm from, my family. My name is really is Y/N Jauregui, I was born and raised here in Miami, and Lauren's really is my sister. My father is really dead from a drive by shooting and the only family I have is my two sisters, my brother and my mother. Along with Ally." She said glancing at me every so often while keeping her eyes on the road.

  "Also I like I said, my love for wasn't or isn't faked. I truly do love you, with all my heart. I love you Camila and I know that what's going on between us won't ever be the same." The green eyed girl whispered the last part.

   Before I could say anything we pulled into the parking lot of an old warehouse, she drove around to the back and their was an a man who looked to be in his fifties standing there under one of the lights that surprisingly still worked. The warehouse was run down, it looked like this place hasn't been used since before I was born.

   "Stay here." She said before getting out and walking over to the man, I couldn't hear what they were saying. The conversation seemed to start out fine until the man started to get an angry look across his face, the man looked over here and I knew he was looking at me.

   The lightly grey haired man looked back at Y/N and looked like his words got harsher, apparently something he said made Y/N snap because she started to yell. I could make out a few words, something about 'trust', 'staying quiet' and 'staying on the case'.

   But I heard clearly on the next thing the man said as he raised his voice, "You can't let your feelings for her get in the way more then they already are." He said pointing over here at the car. She huffed and walked over to the truck, she grabbed Michael and walked back over to the man and threw him down on the ground.

   "I'm taking you on your word Agent Jauregui! Don't make me doubt my trust for you!" The man yelled as Y/N got back into the car. I could tell she was pissed as she sped out of parking lot. "You could've turned me in." I said lowly.

  "Why would I do that?" She asked, "Because you've witnessed me kill a few times, last I checked it's illegal to kill people." I joked lightly trying to ease the tension in the air. "There was no evidence you commented those murders." She shrugged gripping the steering wheel.

   "What about Michael?" I asked, "As far as Alejandro knows, you did it to protect me because he try to kill me out of jealousy and for my boss. I killed him, at the orders of your father." The dark brunette answered.

~

  "You don't think I know that Lauren?" Y/N sighed as she talked to her sister on the phone, pacing around in her kitchen as I sat in the living room. Before either of us made any rash decisions, we decided to talk about everything.

   Before we could finish talking, Lauren wouldn't stop calling. By the sound of the call, Lauren got wind of me knowing about the truth.

   "Don't worry, I'm taking care of it.... Well if I die, I already of my will made.... I'm trying to ease the tension. Relax a little.... About you just go spoke and calm down.... I'll be fine.... I'll talk to you later." She hung up and walked back into the room letting out a deep sigh.

   "Lauren doesn't trust me, does she?" I asked, "Lauren doesn't trust anyone, unless your family. The only person she trusts outside of family is Ally." She answered, reminding me on how I only trust Dinah and Normani outside of my family. Well besides Y/N.

   "Why were you sent to spy on my family?" I asked her, "Alejandro is on the FBI's most wanted list, we've been trying to catch him for the last three and a half decades. We saw a chance and took it, then I was sent to get close to you. In the beginning, I was only trying to get close because of the case. But as time went by, I started falling for you. Then we started dating and I was completely into you, it wasn't fake after that." I could hear sincerity in her voice as she leaned against the doorway.

   "So you're here to take my father down?" If that was her true intention then I could use that to my advantage, I could finally get away from this life for good. "Yes, that's the main goal." She nodded.

   "Good, then your secret is safe with me." I smirked standing up, walking over to her as she pushed herself off the doorframe. "How is that good? You do realize, that the government wants your father behind bars right?" The confused face she had was completely adorable.

  "I know, but I want my father gone as much as the next person. He's ruined my life and I want this all to end." I told her as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

   She looked at me for a moment like she was analyzing me, to see if I was lying. I wasn't, far from lying. A smile broke out onto her face. "Then we have a lot of work to do then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I tired, I'm really tired and I have state tests to take today. Two of them! Then one tomorrow! FML! But I wasn't expecting this turn out this way, honestly, I don't expect anything I write to turn out the way it does. I write as the ideas come into my head, I don't plan none of it out. Gemini Out! ♊️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

20.1K 310 31
Lauren Jauregui Dinah Jane Hansen Camila Cabello Normani Kordei Ally Brooke Hernandez ----------- Started: 21 April 2019 Completed: 3 July 2022
17.3K 192 9
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. and lots and lots of smut. Wattpad has made some parts private so I'm guessing you need to follow me to be able t...
1.2M 31.7K 112
Fluff Triggers Girl P.O.V GxG
92.8K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!