chasing gold [klaine one shot...

By sherlocksglee

(COMPLETED) ❛❛ you're the love of my life ❜❜ some one shots about kurt and blaine (klaine) from glee. More

Not-So Popular Love
'Bad' Crush
'Bad' Crush Pt.2
Just Best Friends
Happy New Year
Keep Me Warm
Britanna's Wedding Present to Klaine
Perfect Car Ride
Blaine I'm Scared
Only 24 Hours
Just Speak Clearly and Annunciate
A Glee-ful Disney Week
Kings Island Christmas Spectacular
See You Soon
Halloween Movies and Cuddles
The Most Horrible Thing a Person Could Say
Glee-ful Disney Pt.2
Wrong Address
In Loving Memory
Thanksgiving
Snow White Christmas
New Year's Surprise
I Love You Every Day
Klaine Watches Glee
Glee-ful Disney Week Pt. 3
Fluff, Pet Names, Tickles, and Cuddles
Not All Bad Boys Are Bad
Sleepovers are the Best
Jealous Much?
Best Friends Brother
String Soulmates
Don't Judge
I Was Gone for a Week!
Three Times
Take On The World
Stuff
THE END !!!

Lucky

1.9K 68 280
By sherlocksglee

A filler chapter till I get some ideas flowing.

Kurt and Blaine are dating but the New Directions don't know.

6k reads! You guys are the best! Thank you sooooooo much. :)
•••
"Duets! Can someone tell me what a duet is?" Mr. Schue asked as he finished writing the word on the board.

"A blanket." Brittany said with a smile, proud of herself.

"Not quite, Brit." Mr. Schue told her with a small chuckle, "A duet is when two voices join to become one. Duets are powerful and sound amazing when done right, your assignment this week is to do a duet with someone and really understand how it feels."

There was slight exciting chatter through out the room and Mr. Schue smiled at that. "And this is going to be a competition. The winners get..." he pointed to the band for a drumroll, "Free meals to breadstixs!!" He said with jazz hands.

Now there was cheering throughout the room, he knew making the prize about food would motivate the kids at least a little, "You guys can pick your own partners but just so you guys get an idea, who wants to do a practice duet with me?" The curly haired teacher asked, looking around the room for volunteers.

Before Rachel could shoot her hand up and give them a speech about why she should do it, there was a knock on the door.

All the students immediately turned their gaze from the front of the room to the doorframe where they saw a boy with lightly gelled hair wearing a navy blue and black blazer with a pin that has a Warbler on it and a smile on his lips.

"Can we help you?" Finn asked

"Um, yeah. Is this the New Directi-"

"SPY!!" Rachel yelled, making a few people jump as she pointed a finger at the boy. "Spy! You're from Dalton Academy and you've come to steal our set list for Sectionals! He's not supposed to be here!"

The boy blinked at her a couple of times before smiling and letting out a laugh, "So you must be Rachel Berry."

Said girl froze a bit and shifted uncomfortably in her seat before moving it altogether closer towards Finn. "Yes..." She said skeptically, "Who are you, stalker spy?"

He let out another laugh before going to sit on the empty piano bench, "My names Blaine. I'm a... friend of Kurt's. Also for the record, I'm not a spy and I don't want your set list."

"How can we be so sure?" She challenged as she crossed her arms.

Before Blaine could retort anything back, Kurt spoke up. "Because he's a good person, Rachel." He said and the group turned toward him, noticing his gaze was set on Blaine and he had a huge grin on his lips.

"I didn't know Hummel could smile that big." Puck whispered to Tina who nodded wordlessly.

"Okay... well then if you don't want our set list. Then what are you doing here?" Mercedes asked the question that had been racing through everyone's minds.

"I wanted to see my best friend." Blaine said and nodded his head toward Kurt with a mirroring smile on his face, "Is that illegal?"

"It is when he's on the opposing show choir team! Honestly Kurt, you couldn't have a pick another person to be friends with?" Rachel huffed annoyed as she glared at Kurt from across the room.

Kurt had a bitch glare on his face and was about to go off on the girl but Blaine jumped in, knowing that face from a mile away. "Um, Mr. Schue, if I remembered your name correctly, you guys assignment this week is duets, correct?"

The teacher nodded.

"Well, if you don't mind of course, I was wandering if I could do a duet with someone to kick you guys off. It would be an honor to sing for you guys, you were amazing at Sectionals last year." He said, looking around the room in total seriousness about the last statement.

Rachel uncrossed her arms and dropped the glare, now smiling sweetly at Blaine. "We were good you say? How good exactly? Did you like my rendition of-"

"You can do the duet, Blaine." The whole room, including Mr. Shue, said in unison in attempt to shut Rachel up. Which it did.

"Thank you." Blaine told them brightly, standing up so he was in front of the class, "My duet partner knows who they are." Blaine said, throwing a wink in Kurt's direction as he pointed to the band who miraculously knew what song he wanted them to play.

Do you hear me?
I'm talking to you
Across the water
Across the deep
Blue ocean
Under the open sky,
Oh my
Baby I'm trying

They were all surprised when Kurt's voice piped up from the back of the room.

Boy I hear you
In my dreams
I feel you whisper
Across the sea
I keep you with me
In my heart
You make it easier
When life gets hard

Kurt stood up and started walking towards Blaine as they sang the next part together, the New Directions watching them in awe.

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooh ooh ooh

The two were together in the middle of the room and Blaine held both of Kurt's hands and swung his arms side to side, making the taller boy giggle. Both staring lovingly at each other.

Kurt (Blaine)
They don't know how long it takes (They don't know how long it takes)

(Together)
Waiting for a love like this

Kurt (Blaine)
Every time we say goodbye (Every time we say goodbye)

(Together)
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you
I promise you,
I will

(Blaine)
I, I, I!

Kurt broke the hand holding and went to one side of the piano, far from Blaine, with a playful smirk.

The shorter boy did a mock gasp face and went to the other side of the piano and they both started moving in a circle around it, now looking like they were singing to one another.

(Together)
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

They stooped going around the piano and Kurt walked back to the middle of the room, Blaine lingering for a couple of seconds before coming from behind and hugging the countertenor, both laughing.

Blaine (with Kurt)
And so I'm sailing
Through the sea
(To an island where we'll meet)
You'll hear the music
Fill the air'
I'll put a (flower)
In your hair

Blaine started playing with Kurt's hair but Kurt pushed it off, rolling his eyes.

Kurt
Though the breezes
Through the trees
Move so pretty
You're all I see
As the world keeps
Spinning 'round
You hold me
Right here, right now

Blaine spun Kurt out and they were now just standing in front of each other, looking at one another as if they were the only two people in the world.

(Together)
Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh, ooh

The music stopped and there was a brief silence before it was filled with loud clapping and whistling.

"Wow, guys. That was incredible!" Mr. Schue said amazed, "See? That was a powerful duet, aim like them you guys. Kurt, Blaine, would you care to give us any pointers on sing a duet like that?" He asked as he turned to the pair.

Kurt and Blaine would've loved to give advice.

Except for the fact that they were now kissing each other very passionately.

"Ooo, get some Hummel!" Santana cat called. Puck joining in and the rest of the New Directions laughing.

Kurt pulled away gently at the sound of this, his cheeks red with embarrassment, "Hi, guys." He squeaked, turning to them but his arms around Blaine's neck.

"What are we looking at here?" Artie asked, waving a hand at them with a smirk.

"Blaine and I are well, we're dating." He said giddily as Blaine pressed a kiss to his cheek.

Gasps were heard from around the room, "Awww, you guys are so cute!" Puck exclaimed as he put both his hands on his cheeks.

"When you do things like that, it makes people question your sexuality." Quinn told him with a shake of her head.

"How could you not tell us?! Or at least me!" Mercedes cried, throwing her hand up in aggravation.

Kurt ducked his head, "Sorry, Merci." He mumbled as he put his face in the crook of Blaine's neck.

Blaine rubbed his back, "Kurt didn't mean to offend you or make you upset, he just wanted to give our relationship a little time before telling you guys."

"How long have you two been together?" Tina asked.

"Since Puck told me to go spy on the Warblers so about 3 months." Kurt piped up.

"Awww." They all cooed, "Well, we're all very happy for you two. Glad that Kurt can be happy." Mr. Schue said, smiling at the couple.

Rachel opened her mouth to say something, but Finn quickly put a hand over her lips, "We're all super happy, especially Rachel, who is not going to say anything about Blaine being a Warbler because it doesn't matter, right? As long as Kurt's happy." Finn said, giving her a hard look.

Rachel nodded slowly and gave them a thumbs up.

Blaine and Kurt laughed, "Thanks for being supportive guys. Now, Mr. S? Can Blaine stay and watch everyone else perform? Because, let's face it, no one can top us and I want to my boyfriend to see everyone's faces when we win." Kurt said as he looked at his teacher and classmates with a smirk.

Mr. Shue nodded and laughed, "Sure, Kurt. Blaine can join us."

"Thank you." Blaine said as Kurt dragged him to the back of the classroom and sat Blaine in one of the chairs before plopping on his lap, making the dark haired boy subconsciously snake his arms around the other boys waist and kiss his head.

"Thanks for coming." Kurt said in a low voice as all the kids were saying who there partners were.

"Anytime, I missed you." Blaine replied in the same manner.

"Nice duet choice. It's going to totally win us Breadstixs."

"Hm, I'm glad cause guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm in love with my best friend."

"Funny, I am too."

Phew long chapter.

Thoughts?

Thanks guys, again, for the 6k views!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 173 19
Kurt and Blaine have just moved into their new apartment when excitement and tradgety starts erupting in their lives, can a bunch of mistakes only ma...
101 4 1
A one shot of blaines experience with the worlds most beautiful man.
4.4K 68 34
What happens when a heartthrob actor Blaine Anderson does an interview with Burt and Elizabeth Hummel, then Blaine's beard nearly get caught flirting...
5.2K 135 20
Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson were destined to be best friends since before they were even conceived. So it was so surprise when, as soon as they w...