chasing gold [klaine one shot...

By sherlocksglee

(COMPLETED) ❛❛ you're the love of my life ❜❜ some one shots about kurt and blaine (klaine) from glee. More

Not-So Popular Love
'Bad' Crush
'Bad' Crush Pt.2
Just Best Friends
Happy New Year
Keep Me Warm
Britanna's Wedding Present to Klaine
Perfect Car Ride
Blaine I'm Scared
Only 24 Hours
Just Speak Clearly and Annunciate
A Glee-ful Disney Week
Kings Island Christmas Spectacular
See You Soon
Halloween Movies and Cuddles
The Most Horrible Thing a Person Could Say
Glee-ful Disney Pt.2
Wrong Address
In Loving Memory
Thanksgiving
Snow White Christmas
New Year's Surprise
I Love You Every Day
Klaine Watches Glee
Fluff, Pet Names, Tickles, and Cuddles
Not All Bad Boys Are Bad
Sleepovers are the Best
Jealous Much?
Lucky
Best Friends Brother
String Soulmates
Don't Judge
I Was Gone for a Week!
Three Times
Take On The World
Stuff
THE END !!!

Glee-ful Disney Week Pt. 3

1.8K 56 283
By sherlocksglee

The one shot you all have been waiting for (not really) is now here! Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks to confizzledd (from a while back) for a song option. Ik you don't ship Klaine anymore but I just wanted to give you credit for the idea.

And also thanks to random_user_1 for another song option in this chapter.
•••
Lucy 'Quinn' Fabray had a huge problem.

Well, it wasn't huge per say. But it was huge to her.

She was in love with Noah Puckerman.

Now Quinn knew that every single girl in McKinley was in love with him but this.. this was different.

Quinn got to see a totally different side to Puck then everyone else did. The sweet, more caring side. When she was pregnant with Beth, he was caring, more patient and way more responsible then he cared to admit.

Now why couldn't she just go up to him and kiss him square on the lips you ask? (Because after all, she's still Quinn Fabray) Well that had a simple answer to it.

She was scared.

Yeah, yeah. The Quinn Fabray was scared. Scared of getting her heart shattered, scared of getting rejected and most of all, scared of never finding love.

This was all going on in her head when they had a snack break during Glee. The Warblers and New Directions were spread out, talking to one another and getting to know each other better.

Quinn was sitting on of the chairs, on her phone and playing with her cross necklace as Santana came and sat with her, "I know you're in love with Puck." She stated as she flipped her hair.

"Hello to you, Santana." Quinn greeted with an eye roll as she put her phone down, "And what are you talking about? I don't like Puck."

"I know. You love him." She said pointedly.

Quinn scoffed, "I do not."

"Please, the way you stare at him from the other side of the choir room is sickening." Santana said with an eye roll, earning a blush from the blonde, "Why don't you just kiss him? Didn't you two have like a baby together?"

"We did, but it's not that simple."

"Then make it that simple. All you have to do is-"

"No." Quinn cut in, "I'm not doing anything because I don't like, or love him. We're just friends."

"Who had a baby together." The Latina muttered.

Quinn shot her glare as Sue and Mr. Schue called everyone back. The two stood up and went to their seats as everyone piled back into the room, "Alright everyone." Mr. Schue started as everyone got settled, "You've had a bit to think about song choices. Anyone have something they want to share?" He asked as he looked around the room.

They all looked around the room as Quinn thought of a great Disney song that fit her situation perfectly, she raised her hand, "Quinn? You have something?"

She nodded and went over to the band to whisper a song and stood up at the front of the room, looking at Santana as the song started.

If there's a prize for rotten judgement,
I guess I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history, been there, done that

Santana looked at Brittany winking as the other blonde knew what to do, they both sang the next part.

Who d'you think you're kiddin'?
He's the earth and heaven to ya
Try to keep it hidden
Honey, we can see right through ya (Oh nooo)
Girl, you can't conceal it
We know how you feel
And who you're thinking of

Quinn gave her two best friends bitch glares as they stood up and stood in front of her.

No chance, no way
I won't say it, no, no
(You swoon, you sigh)
(Why deny it? Uh-oh)
It's too cliché
I won't say I'm in love

I thought my heart had learned its lesson
It feels so good when you start out
My head is screaming "Get a grip, girl
Unless you're dying to cry your heart out"

Brittany and Santana sang again as they danced around Quinn:
(Ohhh...)
You keep on denying
Who you are and how you're feeling
Baby, we're not buying
Hon, we saw you hit the ceiling
(Oh, no)
Face it like a grown-up
When you gonna own up
That you got, got, got it bad?

Quinn pushed them both away as she put her hands on her hips:
No chance, no way
I won't say it, no, no
(Give up, give in)
(Check the grin; you're in love)
This scene won't play
I won't say I'm in love
(You're doin' flips)
(Read our lips: "You're in love")

You're way off base, I won't say it
Get off my case, I won't say it
(Girl, don't be proud!)
(It's okay, you're in love)

The music slowed down and Quinn looked over to Puck, who was watching with totally interest at all of this. She blushed and turned to look at Brittany and Santana, giving them a sad expression as she sang the last verse:

Ohhh...
At least out loud
I won't say I'm in love
(Shoo do, shoo do, shoo do, shoo do)
(Sha-la-la-la la la, ahh)

The band stopped playing and everyone gave them a round of applause, some of the Warblers whistling . Even Sue liked it, "Great job, Q. You didn't butcher that song as bad as I thought you would."

She smiled and curtsied a bit, ignoring Sue's comment. She wasn't really paying attention though, her gaze was on Puck's and vice versa.

"Just talk already!" The whole room said in unison, noticing their expressions.

Quinn shot all of them glares as Puck stood up and walked over to Quinn slowly. He stood in front of her and took both her hands, which were shaking violently, and stared into her eyes.

"Puck, I-"

He shut her up as he pressed his lips on hers, earning cat calls and squealing from the groups. They kissed softly for a good couple seconds before breaking it and looking at each other, "You're the one that I want, Quinn Fabray." Puck said quietly, the whole room was silent, "The only one."

"Really?" She asked breathlessly, not knowing what else to say.

"Really." He confirmed, smiling at her, "And to prove it, I'm taking you to the Stixs and actually paying this time."

This earned a chuckle from everyone as Santana and Brittany high fived, going back to their seats with their pinkies locked. Quick took a seat as well, hand in hand as they took seats next to each other.

Sue then cleared her throat, "Well now that the pairing of the cheerleader with stretch marks and the football player who sleeps with every girl has happened, let's get thinking of some Disney songs!"

*harmonizes glee in the background as a time skip thing*

When Blaine Anderson walked threw the halls of McKinley he wasn't expecting to get dragged into an office and forced sat into a chair.

But you know what they say, always expect the unexpected.

So this is how he ended up sitting in an office with the Warblers and.... Sue Sylvester?

"What's going on here?" He asked confused.

"We're here to talk to you about Kurt." Jeff said.

"Kurt? What about him? Is he okay?" He asked, starting to get worried about his best friend.

"Actually, no, he's not okay." Wes said, "He's in love with a guy who he doesn't think loves him back."

"What? That's ridiculous! Kurt's the most sweet, talented and amazing guy ever, and any guy would be lucky to date him. Who is this guy? I want a name so I can punch him." He said protectively as he furrowed his eyebrows.

The Warblers and Sue all laughed, "What's so funny?" He demanded, still confused.

"It's you, stupid!" Trent said, composing himself, "You're freaking oblivious."

"What are you guys even talking about?"

"Gel Brain, let me break it down for you. You like Porcelain and Porcelain likes you, and honestly it's adorable." Sue told him.

He gave her a look, "Guys, Kurt doesn't like me. He told me about the guy he likes, alright? He told me that the guy is an amazing singer and dancer who reads Vogue and has a really cute puppy expression when he wants something. He also said that the guy has amazing hair but likes to... hide it." He said slowly, realization sinking in.

"And who does that sound like?" Nick prompted with a smirk.

"..Me."

"Exactly!" Everyone said in unison, "Great job, Gel Brain. Six months and you finally figure out that your best friend is your soulmate." Sue said with an eye roll as Wes handed her $10.

"Okay.. so now what do I do? I mean, I like him too and I want to be with him. It's all I ever wanted to do." He said seriously as he looked around for advice.

"Well.. it is Disney week. Aka, the cheesy romantic week. You could sing him a song." Nick suggested, everyone nodded in agreement.

"What song?"

Sue leaned in and whispered a song in Blaine's ear as a huge grin formed on his lips, "You are a genius, Coach Sue. That song is perfect." He said as he then leaned in to explain to them how this was going down.

*dum dum dum!*

"I know it's sad to see them go, but today is the last day that the Warblers are going to be here." Mr. Schue said as the room awwed.

"But don't worry. We'll see them all soon." Mr. Schue promised, "But right now, we have one last performance from the one and only Blaine Anderson." He announced as he clapped along with everyone else and took a seat.

Blaine came to the front of the room and said a song to the band before turning to the groups, "Well first I wanted to say that this has been a blast and I've loved every minute of being here, you guys are amazing." He told them with a smile, "But I also wanted to say, or sing, my feelings about a certain someone." He told them all, avoiding eye contact with Kurt, he pointed to the band as the song started:

All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been
Now I'm here blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here suddenly I see
Standing here it's all so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

He finally got the courage to look glance at Kurt. The boy was staring lovingly at him with a grin on his face as Blaine took his hand and stood him up, "What are you doing?" Kurt asked quietly.

"Making up for being oblivious." He said simply as he wrapped his arms around Kurt's waist, "Sing with me?" He asked softly.

Kurt wrapped his arms around Blaine's neck as he nodded and stared singing the next part:

All those days chasing down a daydream
All those years living in a blur
All that time never truly seeing
Things, the way they were
Now he's here shining in the starlight
Now he's here suddenly I know
If he's here it's crystal clear
I'm where I'm meant to go

Together, they harmonized the next part:

And at last I see the light

(Kurt) And it's like the fog has lifted.

(Together) And at last I see the light

(Blaine) And it's like the sky is new

(Together) And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything is different
Now that I see you

Now that I see you

Their foreheads were leaning against one another but that changed as Kurt closed the gap by kissing Blaine, earning squeals from everyone. Especially Sue, who was jumping up and down.

They broke the kiss as Kurt laughed softly, "6 months and you just realized? I should be mad."

"But you aren't."

"Right, because you're worth the wait." He told him with a grin.

Blaine grinned back, "I need my ship to be official. Are you guys dating?!" Sue called out.

The room gave her weird looks but she ignored them as Kurt pecked Blaine's lips, "I've waited long enough. I'm not waiting anymore." He told everyone.

"I agree." Blaine said with a nod, "So yes, Sue. We are official."

"YES!" She cheered as the Warblers did the same, the New Directions looking at them like they were nuts.

Kurt shook his head and stared into Blaine's eyes, "I loved the song, by the way."

"I'm glad." He said with a smile, "Come on. Let's say bye to your friends so we can go back to school and show everyone us."

Kurt laughed and nodded, walking over to his friends to say goodbye.

This was a really good week for Kurt Hummel.

Y i s

I honestly wrote this in like one day lol I feel accomplished.

Songs used:
'As I see the light' ~ Tangled

'I Won't say I'm in love' ~ Hercules

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 9.5K 67
~COMPLETED~ Blaine Devon Anderson had it all. He was popular and dating the hottest girl in the school. However, not everything was as it seemed. Me...
5.2K 135 20
Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson were destined to be best friends since before they were even conceived. So it was so surprise when, as soon as they w...
17.2K 399 24
Some random one shots of my favorite glee couple KLAINE Disclaimer: I do not own glee or any of the characters
60.6K 1.4K 35
Kurt has been bullied all throughout his high school life for being gay. Then a boy called Blaine transfers to McKinley. Kurt and Blaine immediately...