Alphas Human Mate

By Daylight428

(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teach... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 20. ( continued )
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
~ Restricted Chapter ~
Authers Note
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Epilogue
AN: Please read!!

Chapter 9.

184K 5K 1.1K
By Daylight428

I wake up to a loud crash downstairs. I hurriedly ripped the covers off of me and ran down stairs to inspect the noise. I look around and quickly walk around the house to find my uncle. He's not in the living room, not in the kitchen... his office.

I walk to his office and there he was. He laid on the floor with papers surrounding him. He must have fallen while trying to get something off of his shelf. He broke a vase my aunt made in the process. Great... he's going to be pissed.

He looked up at me and picked himself off of the ground. " You're up, " he slurred, " make me some breakfast. "

It hurts to see him drunk everyday now. Yesterday and now today he started his day drunk. I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge. I look into the emptiness and yell to my uncle, " You need to go to the store today! " Saturday's his ' Grocery ' day.

He walks into the room, " What did you say? " he says in an angry tone.

" Uhh.. there's nothing in here to eat. " I say slowly, afraid to make him more mad.

" You bitch. You knew the fridge was empty. Your trying to starve me?! "

" N-No... I'm s-sorry.. " I back away from him before he hurts me again.

I back into a walk and curse. Couldn't I have not backed into a wall? It'd make everything easier..

He raised his hand and slapped my face. I gasped as his hand made contact to my face. Never have I seen my uncle this way. He was never abusive or this cruel.

" I'm going out to McDonald's for some breakfast. I'm not getting you anything since you're a bitch. "

I started crying and held my face as I watched him go out of the door. He's drunk he can't be driving... I run to the door and yell, " You can't drive your drunk! " " Watch me. " he yells and gets into his car. He drives away and I feel a sort of peace. I don't have to worry about getting slapped for now.

I heard my phone ring from upstairs and I ran up stairs to get it. I look at the caller ID and I gasped.. I haven't called Kylie in a while.

" Heyyy girlll... " I said guiltily

" Where have you been?! We don't talk much anymore I miss my Jessica. " she whines through the phone.

" I know I know just a lot has been going on. "

" Ooooh I cant wait to heard the details! "

We spent about an hour on the phone until I wanted to finally get ready.

" I'll talk to you later Kylie. " I say smiling.

I miss her a lot. Sure I have a lot of people in my life now but she is my best friend. I miss going to the Icecream shop around the corner of the school I used to go to with her. We'd do our homework there too.

" Okay byeee! "

I hang up and get up out of my bed. I walk to my closet and try to pick out an outfit for today. If you know me, I have an obsession with jeans. All I have for pants are jeans. I really need to go shopping for more types of pants...

I pick out a Fall Out Boy maroon colored shirt that's a little too big for me, so I tied it at the side. I put on a dark pair of high waisted jeans and my black Nike's with a white check mark logo on them.

I also love boots, but I'm not wearing them today. Its February and surprisingly this whole week is supposed to be in the 70's or high 60's.

I get my phone and go on Spotify to play an artist I really like. I just started listing to NF a few weeks ago and he might be one of my favorite artists now. The song " Lie " started playing and I walked out my door making sure I got my key.

It was raining all night so when I walk out the door I smell the smell of rain. Don't you just love that smell? It smells fresh. It's a sunny day today so that makes it better.

I mouth some lyrics to the song and make my way to the park. Once I get to the park I sit on a bench under a tree. It's a really huge tree so it's giving me shade while sitting under it.

I open my sketchbook I brought with me and set my Gatorade down on the bench beside me on the left. I start sketching a tree and start thinking about Sean and about him being a werewolf.

I still can't believe the whole thing. I'm okay with him being one, it's just in his mate. I'll have to become a leader of his pack. Am I ready for that? Apparently someone thinks so because we were paired together.

Don't you just love anxiety?

I first noticed I have anxiety when I was a little kid. I was afraid of thunderstorms, so afraid that I'd be afraid of going outside when it's cloudy. I'd think lightning would strike me or the building I was in and cause a lot of trouble.

People would make fun of me, also because of this one day. I was in third grade and it started to thunder. We had the counselor in our class talking to us and reading a book. We were all called to the rug and everyone went to sit down on the rug. I was so scared and in shock I couldn't move. The counselor kept calling me to come sit down with them and I couldn't.. and everyone laughed.

I look back at my younger self and wonder why I was that scared of them, but I just know it was my anxiety making things worse for me.

Now I just have anxiety over everything. Everyone once and a while I'll have panic attacks or be very overwhelmed but I think I'm okay.

I snap back into reality and continue drawing my tree. I couldn't hear the person coming up in front of me as I was drawing and had my earbuds in my ears, blasting some more of NF. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I jumped. I felt the familiar tingles on my shoulder so I knew exactly who it was.

" Are the tingles that I get when you touch me ever gonna go away? " I sigh

" Nope, you're just gonna have to deal with them. " Sean said and winked at me as he sat down on the right next to me.

I roll my eyes playfully as him and finish up my drawing. It's one of my best works if I say so myself.

" Hey, is that the tree we are sitting under? " he asks as he looks at the tree above us.

" Yeah. " I take one last look at my drawing and put it off to the side. Just on cue, Sean scoots closer to me and I find myself leaning my head on his shoulder. He wraps his left arm on me and I feel the tingles shoot up my side.

" I gotta get use to those tingles. " I whisper to myself. Sean chuckles, " You will Princess. "

We sit there like that for a little while, just looking at everyone in the park. Some children were on the playground running around or on the slide while other adults were talking or sitting on other benches.

One of the children, who was just playing on the monkey bars, runs up to me and Sean unexpectedly. I lift my head off of Sean's shoulder and it sounds like he whimpers a little bit. I brush it off and look at the child. He was younger than 7 years old but I don't know his actual age.

" Hey Sean! " he exclaimed and hugged Sean's leg.

" Hey Jackson. " he hugged Jackson back and lifted him into his lap. I'm beginning to wonder if he's from his pack, or if he's a relative.

" Hey little dude. " I say and held my fist out for him to punch back. He looked at me at first noticing he didn't know me but soon enough smiled and fist bumped me back.

" Oh, Jessica meet my little brother Jackson. " Sean said putting him back down on the grass.

" Hey pretty lady. " Jackson winks at me, recovering quickly from when he was shy just a moment ago.

" Hey handsome. " I laugh and pretend to be flattered by his flirting by putting my hands on my face. You can now tell he's Sean's brother. They both are flirts and both are really cute.

Sean growls lowly at Jackson and sits me now on his lap, wrapping his arms around me. " She's mine. " I lay my head on his chest and wrap my arms around his body. I could actually lay here all day, he's warm and I feel protected from the world in his arms.

I'm falling for him.

" Ooooh is she your mate?! That's cool! " Jackson says and jumps up and down.

" Yeah buddy, now go play some more. Moms gonna be here in a little bit to pick you up. "

" Okay! " he runs off and goes with this other kid around his age into the slide.

" Wait hes here by himself? " I say kinda alarmed. He's 7 he shouldn't be here by himself..

" Yeah, he's a werewolf, Princess, he knows how to detect danger. And if there's problems around the border with rouges or anything, we mind link him to come home immediately. "

" Okay. " I agree and lay my head back on his chest.

" I wish I could stay here longer but I have a meeting with some other Alphas. " I pick my head up and I see him already staring back at
me. " Okay, you have fun. " I laugh, knowing meetings, no matter what, are not fun at all.

" Oh I will. " I says sarcastically and looks me into my eyes. I stare back into his also blue eyes that put me into a trance whenever I look into them. I really wanna kiss him right now..

As if reading my thoughts his eyes flicker to my lips and we lean in closer and closer. I feel his lips on mine and we move in sync with eachother. I feel sparks in my lips and all over my body coming in waves. Nothing could compare the way I felt right now. All I know is,

I'm happy with Sean.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 10.6K 60
(Highest #41 on 8/5/2020) A/N This book is a stand-alone even though the first few chapters might seem confusing! It's one of those, starts in the mi...
352K 7.9K 22
When Bella's father invites the neighboring pack to join them for a week, she finds her mate. (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK AND IT...
167K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
332K 10.3K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...