Drug Lords

Από Silver_Studios

(A NaLu Fanfiction) WARNING: Has swear words, death, and other triggering content * From enemies wanting t... Περισσότερα

The Capture of Drug Lord, Lucy Heartfilia
Under the Same Roof with the Enemy
First Dinner
Earning the Trust
Plan SE
Getting Tricked
Talking Business
Accidental Kiss
The Hangover
No More, Eucliffe
Juvia's Mission
The Rain Woman
The Explosion that Traumatized
The Weakest Heart
Paranoid
Tragedy Always Follows Happiness
What He Did
Enemies Once Again
3 Months Later Without You
Encountering You Once Again
The DEA
High Security Prison
76 Years in Prison
Stabbed in the Back
Seeing Her Again
Running Away Once Again
2 Year Time Skip
Finally Together
The Second Most Wanted
His Decapitated Head
Brothers But Enemies
Zeref's First Attack on FairyTail
Heartfilia Bloodshed
Right in Front of Me
Recovering from the Suffering
You're Safe with Me
Halo
Cana VS the Guys
Addiction
The Biggest News
The Most Feared Arrives
Bachelor and Bachelorette Party
And History Repeats Itself
Husband and Wife
The Afterparty and the Sweet Honeymoon
Just You and I
Achnologia Strikes Again
Dead on the Inside
Always Be Missed
Hello, Nashi and Salvador
Life with Twins
The Peace is Over
Red like the Roses
Pierced Through a Beautiful Heart
Mother and Daughter
Finale: Drug War
The Sequel

Fighting on the First Day

736 36 54
Από Silver_Studios

This chapter is probably long so prepare yourselves!

*

Lucy

The inmates leave and it's only Briar, Mary, and I inside a random cell. The cell was pretty spacious for a fight with one against two. Mary and Briar spread apart a bit, rolling up their sleeves from their prison uniform.

I take my prison sweater off and wrap it around my waist, revealing a white tank top. I ball my hands into fists, glaring at the two.

Briar throws the first punch, but I dodge it by going down and hitting her stomach with my fist. She grunts in pain and Mary comes to attack.

She goes for the same attack Briar did by swinging her fist but I grab her arm and twist it to her back.

"Agh!"

I grab her hair and pull her head back, talking into her ear.

"Don't you ever mess with me again 'cause I will seriously kill you two in here without leaving a trace. Don't underestimate me. I do know how to deal with murder." I said, pushing Mary over to Briar.

I leave the cell, unwrapping my sweater from my waist and putting it back on. The guards outside the door lead me to the outside world, and what looks like my lawyer, goes in front of me.

"I'll make sure that your sentence reduces, Lucy. You've got my support." He says, and I smile.

"Thank you...but it isn't necessary. With all the crimes I did, I know I'll have a sentence that's life in prison." I said, going inside the car with handcuffs.

My lawyer goes inside with me and we soon drive off. Reporters must be outside of the courthouse, waiting to hear about my sentence and to tell in the papers and on TV. As we drive off to the street, I look out the window and think to myself. What would I be doing now if I didn't become a drug lord?

Would I already have kids? Would I have been married by now? Or would I have been suffering over a death about someone dear to me?

I would like an alternative beginning with my mother back at the small town we lived in. Maybe we would have been lucky enough to purchase a small ranch near the mountains and take care of farm animals.

Mom always wanted that.

But I failed her. I failed her by becoming a notorious drug queen pin. But, what I wanted her to experience was the luxury life. We were once poor and I wanted her to know what it's like to live life without needing anything.

I'm just glad that she lived it before she died.

"Mama! One day, I'm going to make you live the perfect life! You'll have a nice house and we can buy as many things we as we want! I promise!" A ten year old me used to say.

"Oh, really? Well, I'll be waiting for that moment, honey! No matter what you want to be when you're older, I'll always support you, sweetie. I love you."

"I love you too, Mama."

I hold back my tears and before I know it, we're already by the courthouse. The police open my door and I go out, being greeted by so many reporters and flashing lights.

"Lucy Heartfilia! What do you think your sentence will be!?"

"Are you planning on canceling your cartel out!?"

"What do you think will happen to you in prison?"

"Is it true that Natsu Dragneel murdered your mother and blew up the town you grew up in!?"

I block out the questions. The last one struck my heart and the policemen keep the reporters away. People were holding up signs saying that they should let me go for everything I had done to them when Sting and Natsu were at war.

"Release Lucy Heartfilia! She's done nothing but be so dear to us during the war of two notorious drug lords! It's not her fault her life is this way!" A woman says.

"Right! She treated my daughter! She paid for our medical needs! Lucy gave us a home to stay at when those bastards blew our home during the war! Free Lucy Heartfilia!" A man shouts out, agreeing.

I look out into the crowd and tears pool up in my eyes. Do good and good will be back for you. That's what my mother would tell me all the time. And man, she's definitely right.

I take a deep breath as I enter the courthouse. The police, my lawyer, and I all go inside the court station and I sit down on the front, my heart racing. My lawyer calms me down and I gulp.

Soon, the judge comes and sits down. He tells us the crime I did and what I have done to this world. He tells the audience about my enemies and my capture, and also told them a bit of my past.

"Your honor, I would like to say something." My lawyer says, standing up.

"Go ahead."

"Lucy Heartfilia may have done a lot of crimes. Drug trafficking, money laundering, murder, and whatnot. But remember, she did something amazing that no one in this world ever did or could do. When two notorious drug lords, Natsu Dragneel and Sting Eucliffe were at war, many people had died and were really injured. She paid for everyone's medical needs and even gave them a home for them stay at. She's an angel for her people and she's really respected."

"But that doesn't change the fact that she did terrible things in this world! She killed innocent lives and did drug trafficking!" The other lawyer says, opposing.

I glare at him. This man needs to disappear from this fucking planet. I'll shut you up for good one day, bastard.

"Lucy did good!" My lawyer says, attacking the opponent.

"Heck, she probably even murdered her own mother and accused it to Natsu Dragneel or Sting Eucliffe–"

I grit my teeth and bang my hands on the table, standing up.

"Listen here, you fucking retard! I would never in my life murder my own family! You better shut your fucking mouth or I'll cut your tongue! Remember, I killed people before and I'm not afraid to kill a stupid lawyer like you!"

"ENOUGH! Sit down, everybody! Lucy Heartfilia, no more threats! Mest Gryder, no more accusations! Lyon Vastia, no more attacking your opponent. You're to declare Lucy's non guiltiness. I've already prepared a sentence for Lucy Heartfilia." The judge says, and I gulp.

I take a deep breath. To the people who are watching this at home are either hoping that I get a good sentence or a really terrible one. Mira, Natsu, and the others are probably crossing their fingers.

"Lucy Heartfilia, I declare you...guilty," the judge says, I widen my eyes. "Guilty for money laundering, drug trafficking, the crime of murder, the crime of kidnapping, and threatening! I declare your sentence to be 76 years in prison! Try anything to harm inmates and it'll lead to life imprisonment. Do anything dangerous by speaking to your allies in the outside world will lead to a death penalty!"

He strikes the gavel against the sound block, declaring his proclamation. Tears pool in my eyes and my heart breaks into pieces. 76 years in prison! I'm never seeing my friends again!

The audience goes wild and leaves the room. My lawyer stands me up from the chair as the judge leaves and I let the tears fall down my eyes.

"I...I'm never seeing my friends again." I said, sobbing.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything! The years should have been reduced by the good things you did to those people! I don't understand why it's 76 years!" He says, and the guards take me away.

"I swear! That judge is a corrupt! You're being dishonest about my years in prison! You son of a bitch!" I yell out, struggling against the hold of the guards.

This can't be happening! 76 fucking years in prison is too much! My sentence should have been reduced to at least 50 years! Somebody must have paid that stupid judge so he can declare my sentencing to 76!

And it must have been Sting!

Natsu

"Con la chingada! She can't be fucking sentenced to 76 years! That bastard of a judge is a corrupt! The son of a bitch probably paid the judge to give Lucy so many years! I'm not going to rest until I kill him!!" Larcade shouts out, veins popping in his skin.

"I'm getting that fucking judge over here and I'm torturing him until he tells me if that bastard of Sting paid him so much money to increase Lucy's years! I'm not resting either until I fucking murder that cunt!" I yell out, anger fuming.

"Calm the fuck down, you two! Lucy will contact us somehow and she'll give us orders on what to do for her escape! We need to think of possible solutions here!" Mira says.

"They're going to kill her in prison, Mira! The inmates in there are probably going to torture her for money and she's going to die! I'm going to get her now!" I shout out, turning around.

Gray holds me back and I struggle.

"Hey! Calm down, man! You can't just up and go to the courthouse or in prison! They'll put you in there too! Is that what you fucking want!?" Gray yells out.

This isn't fair. This will be my first fight on the first day Lucy gets her sentencing against allies if Gray doesn't let me the fuck go!

"Let me go! I swear, I won't hesitate in killing you! Let go, Gray!" I yell out.

Larcade comes and helps him, dragging me to the living room. They push me against the couch and I breathe heavily, angry.

"Calm down! I can feel your pain and anger! I care a lot about Lucy but we need to come up with a plan, Natsu! Relax and take a breather! We'll find a solution for Lucy, I promise!" Larcade says, and I take a deep breath.

I'll listen to him. Just this once.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 24:

76 Years in Prison

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

12.1K 344 13
TRIGGER WARNING: MATURE THEMES SUCH AS SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION ARE INCLUDED. I WILL PUT WARNINGS AT THE BEGINNING OF CERTAIN CHAPTERS *I don't own Fa...
113K 3.7K 63
Etherious Natsu Dragneel, END in short and also known as the King. He gets anything he wanted, name it and he'll have it. He has the looks, the wealt...
436 6 11
Fairy Tail AU: Lucy Heartfilia tries to survive in her new high school for the rich. Natsu Dragneel intends to break her. Most characters are OOC, th...
2.3M 82.5K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...