Drug Lords

By Silver_Studios

(A NaLu Fanfiction) WARNING: Has swear words, death, and other triggering content * From enemies wanting t... More

The Capture of Drug Lord, Lucy Heartfilia
Under the Same Roof with the Enemy
First Dinner
Earning the Trust
Plan SE
Getting Tricked
Talking Business
Accidental Kiss
The Hangover
No More, Eucliffe
Juvia's Mission
The Rain Woman
The Explosion that Traumatized
The Weakest Heart
Paranoid
Tragedy Always Follows Happiness
What He Did
Enemies Once Again
3 Months Later Without You
Encountering You Once Again
High Security Prison
Fighting on the First Day
76 Years in Prison
Stabbed in the Back
Seeing Her Again
Running Away Once Again
2 Year Time Skip
Finally Together
The Second Most Wanted
His Decapitated Head
Brothers But Enemies
Zeref's First Attack on FairyTail
Heartfilia Bloodshed
Right in Front of Me
Recovering from the Suffering
You're Safe with Me
Halo
Cana VS the Guys
Addiction
The Biggest News
The Most Feared Arrives
Bachelor and Bachelorette Party
And History Repeats Itself
Husband and Wife
The Afterparty and the Sweet Honeymoon
Just You and I
Achnologia Strikes Again
Dead on the Inside
Always Be Missed
Hello, Nashi and Salvador
Life with Twins
The Peace is Over
Red like the Roses
Pierced Through a Beautiful Heart
Mother and Daughter
Finale: Drug War
The Sequel

The DEA

834 36 56
By Silver_Studios

(Play soundtrack when Lucy tells Larcade to open tunnel.)

Lucy

As I leave Brandish's house with the rest of my girls, I hear police sirens and flashing red and blue lights approaching the building. I widen my eyes and every drug lord inside the house panics, fleeing the place.

"The DEA!? How the Hell did the DEA even get here!? How did they know we were all here!?" Mira asks, shocked.

"Someone must have snitched. C'mon, we need to go!"

The DEA agent leave their vehicles and grab their weapons, getting ready to open fire. The girls and I hide behind a boulder, taking out our guns.

"This is every drug lord here versus the DEA." I said, my heart racing.

"Lucy, they're surrounding the perimeter. And I can hear a helicopter coming! We need to leave! The whole law is coming after us!" Erza says, and I widen my eyes.

"That's because they want to catch everyone in here. We can't let them catch us or Brandish! She is a friend of mine! Levy, Erza, find Brandish and leave the building! Go back to my headquarters. Mira and I will stay here to fight off the agents." I said, charging my gun.

"What!? You two can't stay here! They'll catch you." Levy says.

"It's an order! Go now before they catch Brandish and arrest her." I said, gulping.

"Mira, take care of her." Erza says, and Levy and Erza leave from behind the boulder and into the house.

I take a deep breath. If I get caught, it'll be my second time going to jail. I'll be thrown into a high security prison and every inmate in there will destroy me. But it's not unless I don't fight back.

"Surrender now! We know all of you drug lords are in there! If you don't surrender now, we'll go in there by force and arrest all of you! If you shoot fire, we'll have no choice but the kill you! You have 5 seconds!" An agent calls out, and I gulp.

"Lucy, we need to go. Now!"

"There's no way in escaping, Mira. They've surrounded the perimeter of this house. Mostly all the drug lords and their people are hiding or preparing to shoot fire at those cops. We have no where to go." I said, and she parts her lips.

"Lucy! Hey, are you alright?" Larcade asks, coming with his gun.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How are the others? Is Brandish okay?"

"Your girls took her and drove away back to your headquarters. She's okay. But the question is, how the fuck did the DEA know that this was a party of narcos? Someone obviously snitched." Larcade says, and I nod.

"3! 2! 1! Everyone, prepare to shoot anything that is moving inside that house! Those bastards aren't going to surrender." An agent says, and I can hear guns charging.

"C'mon, I know a secret passage way that can lead us to the other side where no cops are at. I'm Brandish's trusted friend, and she tells me everything. Let's go." He says, grabbing my left hand.

Mira, Larcade, and I crouch down, sprinting towards the back of the house. We go inside through a door and Larcade leads us to the living room.

"Lucy! You're alright! I thought that the DEA caught you." Natsu says, approaching me with Gray.

"I'm fine. Larcade is leading me to a p–"

"You need to stay away from her. Why don't you make sure that the DEA doesn't come barging through the door shooting at us?" Larcade says, and I sigh.

Suddenly, as Natsu and Larcade bicker, I look at the window. The agents are coming closer to the door and I can't just let them catch everyone in here. If one can be sufficient for them, I'll turn myself in.

"Larcade! Open the passage way now! Everyone must follow Larcade inside through the tunnel." I said, and Larcade nods.

He moved aside the couch and on the floor was a small door. He opens it up and reveals stairs down into a tunnel. I look at Mira and tell her to go down.

"What about you?"

"I'm turning myself in." I said, and everyone gasps.

"What!? Lucy, you can't possibly turn yourself in! Are you crazy!?" Larcade asks, and I sigh.

"They want at least one drug lord! I have to take the risk and throw myself in prison. I'm doing it for you the four of you." I said.

"Lucy, you're going to spend years in prison. Maybe even for life." Gray says.

"I know. But I'll escape somehow. Just don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

"Lucy...you can't leave us." Mira says, tears pooling up to her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Mira. But we both knew that this day would come. I'll leave the business to you for now while I'm in prison. Take care of everyone for me, okay?" I said, smiling.

"You're coming with us. I don't care if you say no! We don't have a lot of time to hear your funny jokes, Lucy. Now let's go before they barge in and catch all of us–"

"Natsu! This isn't a funny joke I'm making! I would never joke about this. Just go now!"

Larcade gives me a hug, and I hold back my tears. I have to stay strong. Even though I don't want to go to prison again, I have to do it for them.

So they can lay off of my friends for a bit.

"We'll get you out of there, I promise." Larcade says, and I smile, nodding.

Larcade goes down the stairs to the tunnels and then goes down Mira, who gives me one last glance. Gray goes next and waits for Natsu to actually move.

"You're the most important person in my life. Just like Larcade says, we'll get you out of there in no time."

"I'll have to spend years in there first. So they wouldn't think of me escaping that quick at the beginning of my capture. Please go, Natsu. I'm begging you." I said, sniffing.

"You're really strong. That's one of the reasons why I love you." He says, and my heart aches.

"Goodbye, Natsu. I'm sure we'll see each other again."

"Goodbye, Lucy."

"Natsu, let's go!" Gray shouts out.

A tear slides down on Natsu's cheek and he goes down the stairs, closing the tunnel door. Chills run down my skin and my arm and I break down into tears.

"Lord, why does this have to happen to me? Why couldn't I just live a normal life?" I said, gasping and sobbing.

I wipe away my tears and take a deep breath. There's no time for me to start crying. I have to stay strong and focus on my task.

Sitting down on the couch, putting my gun on the table, the door knocks down and I stare into my own little world of bliss. The DEA agents come barging inside the house and I sit there, waiting for them to find me.

"Lucy Heartfilia, Head of the Celestial Cartel! You're under arrest for drug trafficking, money laundering, stealing, murder, and kidnapping! Put your hands up where I can see them!"

I stand up, arms raised to the air. A lump in my throat appears and I try to swallow it down but it's impossible. I take a deep breath as an agent grabs my hands and puts them on my back, putting handcuffs.

"You are the remain silent! Everything you say or do will be used against you–"

"I know that shit already! You don't have to tell me your fucking laws." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well, then. Get ready to meet your new home, Lucy Heartfilia. I won this war." The agent says, and tears flow in my eyes.

"No, no you didn't. 'Cause you didn't catch me...I turned myself in. So basically, I won. You didn't." I said, ending up laughing as we go outside.

Reporters are taking pictures and recording and I smile. The next best thing they'll write down in a couple of years is Lucy Heartfilia has Escaped Prison!

I would love to see their fucking faces.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 22:

High Security Prison

*

This chapter seemed rush and I'm so sorry about that. Honestly, I just wanted to get this DEA over with and have Lucy go to prison by turning herself in. But you know what!? I've written plenty of words in this chapter and I ain't planning on rewriting it!

It's shitty, I know.

This soundtrack is one of my favorites from the narco telenovela, La Viuda Negra. Griselda Blanco is a legend and I admire her strength. So anyways, that's about it.

It's on Netflix, I'f y'all want to watch it. Spanish audio but has English subtitles. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 855 52
Lucy knows she's different from other girls, and not just because she loves tinkering with cars. Lucy has a gift. She can look into people's future a...
12.2K 344 13
TRIGGER WARNING: MATURE THEMES SUCH AS SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION ARE INCLUDED. I WILL PUT WARNINGS AT THE BEGINNING OF CERTAIN CHAPTERS *I don't own Fa...
73.7K 3.4K 28
Lucy Heartfelia has just about given up on life. She is sick, tired, and doesn't feel like living anymore. All she has is a ratty blanket, breadcrumb...
113K 3.7K 63
Etherious Natsu Dragneel, END in short and also known as the King. He gets anything he wanted, name it and he'll have it. He has the looks, the wealt...