In the Office (ManxTransWoman)

By Requiem_of_Romance

All Rights Reserved Olivia is a 27 year old non-op transsexual. She acts, feels, and looks like a woman but p... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Story
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note/Vote
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

In the Office

14.3K 357 18
By Requiem_of_Romance

All Rights Reserved

Olivia is a 27 year old non-op transsexual. She acts, feels, and looks like a woman but physically is not. She never had the desire to have that surgery but has took pills and received added hormones to develop her breasts and appear more woman like. She is very happy and content with herself. Only family and her best friends known her secret.

Thierry is the CEO of Chic Crave, one of the world's most successful clothing company. At the age of 31, he is a private man that doesn't like to share his life with others and have yet to has a lover.

Olivia becomes his new secretary and quickly finds herself lusting for the anti-social man's touch but is it just lust she feels for him? Does Thierry feel the same? Will he care about her secret? Will she care about his? After all, anything can happen in the office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 29.4K 46
we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to lean in... without thinking i placed my...
56.2K 1.5K 20
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...
1.8K 87 11
It's Christmas Eve, and I should be celebrating it by finding a "ho ho ho" to take "ho ho home." That way, I could stay warm between her thighs. Mayb...
1.8M 57.1K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...