His Crazy Little Luna

By smurfyphantom06

***SEQUEL To Crazy little thing called Mate*** Wife. Luna. Marked Life is good for Everest and Titus and as t... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Author's Note
My Mate's Joy

21

4.7K 347 4
By smurfyphantom06

My heart raced.

"Pregnant?" I asked unsure..."I know I threw up a few times but I mean..."

Was it really so farfetched?

Titus and I could hardly keep our hands off of each other since our union, even more so since I took his mark. And it isn't like either of us we're doing anything in the form of prevention...in fact the complete opposite as we had openly been trying.

Maybe I just didn't want to get my hopes up.

"If you really don't want the examination we will not perform one." The lady Helen spoke. "But I have no problem closing the clinic up for a private appointment."

I looked at Lydia, "Would you call or text Heidi so she doesn't worry...but don't tell her where we're at...she'll have to report it to Titus, and if he hears that i'm seeing a doctor he''ll assume the worst."

She understood and agreed. I made my way to the back to fill a small cup with my urine sample before the Dr took the cup and showed me to the room.

"I'll get this all checked out, please fill these out and I'llget this test started...it'll only be 10 minutes."

10 minutes, it may as well have been an eternity.

I finished up all of the forms she had handed me and sat alone in an exam room, flipping mindlessly through a magazine, Lydia stayed out in the waiting room talking to Heidi on the phone.

I was lost in thought, contemplating what I would do if I was pregnant, how would I tell Titus, what about the wedding, we'd have to push it off and I really wanted our wedding. I had even begun to look at wedding dresses online.

But then...a baby, Titus' baby. I would be giving My husband his child.

I couldn't help but selfishly want both, I wanted our wedding, and I wanted a baby...but then I felt horrible, what if I wasn't pregnant? What if I can't get pregnant and have babies.

I was on the verge of tears now.

A knock on the door sounded and I put the magazine down.

In walked Helen.

Her face was unreadable and my wolf was growing anxious.

"So?" I asked.

She simply nodded her head and smiled..."we got a few positives."

My heart pounded excitedly, "Really?" I asked for clarification.

"Absolutely, If you don't mind I'd like to perform an ultra sound and we can see just how far along you are."

I couldn't think of words so I just nodded my agreement.

She asked me if I wanted Lydia in the room but if it wasn't Titus then I didn't want anyone.

"Could I see if I could get in touch with my husband?" I asked suddenly getting extremely emotional. I hadn't realized how much he needed to be a part of this.

"Of Course" I will leave you alone to get into a dressing gown and make your call. Just open the door when you're ready for me to re-enter."

I got undressed after she left and pulled out my phone. I couldn't just call him, this was more important than all of that. I had to video chat with him.

It rang a good while and I was fixing to hang up when he finally answered.

I smiled as his face filled the screen.

His own face filled with a smile, "I wasn't quite sure what was happening with the phone...I didn't know it could do this." He said. "Imagine the possibilities my Love." He sound mischievously

I couldn't hide my blush from him, I know he was referencing last night's little sext session.

"Are you busy?" I asked.

"I actually just got to my office, I have a meeting in like 10 minutes." he announced, "But I always have time to talk with you My Love."

I smiled but got serious once again. "Well are you alone?"

He nodded.

"Okay...I had to let you know that unfortunately my Love...it looks like we are going to have to stop trying for a baby."

I watched as anger filled his face. "What the fuck happened?" He growled.

I figured I would get that sort of rise out of him so I didn't flinch.

"Well, seems we don't have to try anymore since I'm already pregnant."

At this I watched as he processed my words...the anger melted away and Titus was actually on the verge of tears.

"Please Everest my Love, tell me you are not fucking with me right now."

I shook my head and then panned the view around so he could see, "I'm at the doctor's office right now...fixing to have an ultrasound and I wanted you here with me...when we see our child for the first time...together." I admitted as I turned the screen back to me.

I opened the door and sat back on the examination bed. The doctor walked in. "Helen, this is my Husband Titus."

"Alpha Graystone." she acknowledged with a bow of her head. "Well the machine is right here, we will be able to see just how far along you are with a transvaginal...not exactly the most comfortable but definitely the most efficient."

I nodded and she continued. I kept the screen on me while the doctor got me situated and once she covered me up a little more and the screen was on I spoke up. "I'm going to turn the screen around so you can see what I'm seeing My Alpha."

"Thank you Love."

Helen smiled but continued.

She moved the apparatus inside of me and she was not lying when she said it would be uncomfortable, but only a little, either way I was glad Titus couldn't see my face.

"This is the amniotic sac, it is filled with the amniotic fluid as well as the baby embryo...oh, uh...embryos...congratulations it seems as if you are carrying twins."

I smiled and released a wet chuckle.

"Judging by the measurments, you are just at eight weeks...that being said I am concerned in the sense of your weight...I want you to get your weight up but size wise the embryos look fine, hang on a second and we can heart the heartbeats."

She moved to press a button and soon the room was filled with the loveliest sounds ever.

"Heartbeats are nice and strong." Helen said, "a bit too early to tell the genders just yet, but rest assured that will come soon enough."

She printed out a few shots of our ultrasound session. "From here on out you will receive the more 'traditional' belly ultrasound, and as soon as you get back home I'd suggest finding a primary doctor as you will be have multiple appointments."

I nodded, "Do either of you have any questions?"

"Will shifting harm the babies?" I asked.

She shook her head, "She-wolves are remarkable creatures as you may or may not know everything shifts from human to Wolf with the exceptions of our reproductive organs...so, please feel free to shift so long as you still feel comfortable and don't put too much strain on your body."

"When is the due date?" Titus asked.

"As we are entering March you should expect your babies...hopefully buy early September but as Multiples go...it isn't unlikely to go into an early labor, if that happens they may have a brief stint in the hospital but look toward late August/early September."

"When would you say it is safe to announce my pregnancy?" I wondered, "I'm very superstitious and would hate to tell everyone I'm pregnant and then unexpectedly lose the babies in a miscarriage."

At this She seemed to understand. "When you announce is essentially your choice Luna Graystone, but it is true that a lot of women do choose to wait until they are in their second trimester, that is when the chances of miscarriages decreases, but that's not to say that they don't happen altogether." She spoke, "furthermore as you are expecting twins it will be a tougher ordeal to hide a pregnancy as you will be a bit bigger than women pregnant with only once child...but if you want to wait until 2nd trimester you've still 5weeks to go."

I nodded my understanding.

"Anything else?" She asked.

I shook my head and Titus remained silent.

"Very well, I know your mother mentioned nauseousness and vomiting...I'll give you a few samples to help with morning sickness, you'll need to pick up some prenatal vitamins as well to help keep both you and the babies healthy."

"Does Lydia know?" Titus asked.

"No, I wanted you to be the first to know."

He smiled. "Do you want people to know?"

At this is I sighed, "as much as I wish I could keep the secret I don't think we have that luxury, these are Graystone babies...and hopefully with the moon goddess' blessing they will both be born healthy."

He nodded.

"But, I want to tell everyone together." I said.

"I'll get on the plane immediately, I'll be there before dinner."

My stomach growled, I realized I hadn't eaten anything as Lydia's plate of food literally made me vomit.

"Safe travels My Alpha."

"I'll see you soon My Luna."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 273 33
Anna Grace Whitmore is your normal everyday girl. Her best friend, Jo, is the same as her. Literally. They live in a small town and go to a normal sc...
80.3K 2.2K 17
SPIN OFF TO LUNA AND ALPHA! WILL HELP IF YOU READ LUNA BUT READING ALPHA IS NOT NECESSARY! Carlie and Conner had a strong relationship full of hate...
479K 13.6K 37
When Alpha Andrew Alexander Silvis discovers his mate after her parents death, she is not what he expects at all. Taking it upon himself to raise her...
1.7M 72.8K 57
*Second book* It all started with a promise and a challenge....