Miracles [EXO FANFIC] {HIATUS}

By SakuNaga

🛠Editing🛠 Park Han Ni is a girl who has everything right from the day of her birth. She had lost her parent... More

Info
「Chapter 1: It's A New Day」
Chapter 2: Can you give me a tour around?
Chapter 3: Ehm Ai Dee Academy~
Chapter 4: My New School [M.I.D]
Chapter 5: Idol Friends
Chapter 6: Legna Thaumaturge
Chapter 7: Time Control
Chapter 8: Frost
Chapter 9: Telekinesis
Chapter 10: Development
Chapter 11: Light
Chapter 12: Water
Chapter 13: Earth
Chapter 14: A Princess who has been hiding from the spotlight
Chapter 15: Flight
Chapter 16: Wind
Chapter 17: Teleportation
Chapter 18: Little Boy
Chapter 19: M.I.D Special A Class
Chapter 20: Healing
Chapter 21: Lightning
Chapter 22: Flame
Chapter 23: We're off to our planet
Chapter 24: EXO Planet
Chapter 25: Here comes trouble!
Chapter 26: Training? or Treasure Hunt?
Chapter 27: I'm a deadly weapon?
Chapter 28: My first kiss got stolen by him.
Chapter 29: The kiss means nothing. Nothing. Nothing..
Chapter 30: The Witch
Chapter 31: Happy Birthday Sehun~
Chapter 32: We're gonna get sucked in!!
Chapter 33: Earth..we're coming back
Chapter 34: Strange Dream
Chapter 35: Happy Birthday Baekhyun~
Chapter 36: VIP SaeRyun
Chapter 37: Promise?
Chapter 39: What is LOVE?
Chapter 40: Messages
Thank you for suggesting!
Chapter 41: M.I.D Talent Competition.. start!
Chapter 42: Competition Part 1
Chapter 43: Competition Part 2
Chapter 44: Don't you remember me?
Chapter 45: Who am I, really?
Chapter 46: The guy with wings... Ari?
Chapter 47: His Story
I'm baaaack!!
Chapter 48: She's changing?
Chapter 49: The Kingdoms
Chapter 50: The truth about what happen that day
Chapter 51: My.... brother?
Chapter 52: Ari's real identity (Part 1)
Chapter 53: Ari's real identity (Part 2)
Chapter: YO?
Chapter 54: "I won't ever leave your side.."
Chapter 55: Welcome Home
Chapter 56: The twins' day out
Chapter 57: Say 'hello' to them
Chapter 58: For you to see I'm falling in love
Chapter 59: Bish he's really back
Chapter 60: I don't mind listening
Chapter 61: We're Getting Ready
Extra Chapter!
Chapter 62: Demon's Double Sword: Kurotama
Chapter 63: "It's impossible"
Chapter 64: Death Gods
Chapter 65: What is this feeling?
Chapter 66: The Rules
Chapter 67: Squad 1
Chapter 68: Everything Starts Now Pt.1
Chapter 69: Everything Starts Now Pt.2
Chapter 70: The Revelation
AUTHOR'S ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 71: Brother
Chapter 72: Emergency
CAN U HEAR

Chapter 38: What do you want to do?

9.6K 211 25
By SakuNaga

The taxi stopped infront of us, we hopped inside and told the driver where to go. I pulled out my phone and recieved a message from Park Industry. I opened the message and read every singel word in it. I squint my eyes as my eyebrows meet.

"What is this?...." I said.

"What's what?" asked Kris.

"There's a new event that my company wanted to do...without me knowing about! And it's an variety show!" I said.

"Really? Let me see." I handed Kris my phone and he started reading it.

"Well...what's wrong with it? Your company is the biggest company in this planet. So what's with that face?" Kris poked my forehead and handed my phone back.

"Because!" I whined.

"Because what?" He stared at me, waiting for answers.

"Because..because they might assigned someone annoying again as an MC!" I complained.

"Is that all? That's the reason why you're complaining? You're such a baby." He smirked.

"Yah! I'm not!" I argued as I playfully hit him.

"Whatever you say, kiddo." Kris giggled.

I sat back down and pouted. Kris poked my cheeks and then pinched it. But what I actually don't know, he was secretly taking photos of me. I tried snatching his phone but his arms are longer than mine. I'm too short...

.

.

We arrived back to the mansion 10 minutes after. I payed the taxi and the driver went off. Kris unlocked the gate and we went inside to find the boys watching movies in the living room with popcorns, pizza crumbs, lollies and wrappers everywhere in the living room.

"WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED TO MY PRECIOUS SPARKLY LIVING ROOM??!!" I yelled.

They all flinched and slowly turned their heads to me. They turned the tv off adn started cleaning their mess. I went to the kitchen and found Lay cleaning the counters alone. I went up to him adn asked why is he cleaning alone.

"Well, they said they will help me clean after they finish watching. Well, I guess they keep chaning their movies everytime." he sighed.

"Those lazy bums. Is SaeRyun here?" I asked.

"Yep. Up there, in his room." he smiled.

"Oppa, I promise I will help you later, okay? I just need to check on SaeRyun." I said. Lay nodded and I went to SaeRyun's room.

When I opned the door, there I saw the tv open, and some toys scattered on the floor with crayons. I went inside and saw two angels sleeping peacefully. Sehun and SaeRyun sleeping while hugging eachother. I couldn't help to smile at them. It's just too adorable. 

I picked up the toys and crayons on the floor and put them in the right places. I looked for the remote and turned the tv off. Before I left SaeRyun's room, I took a photo of them, turned the lamp on, and pull the blankets over them. I turned the lights off and left.

I went to my room to change my clothes to my casual clothes and head back down to help Lay. By the time I stepped in the kitchen, I already saw Lay chopping some meat and vegetables for dinner.

"Oppa, haven't the boys eaten yet?" I asked.

"No. They've been watching movies ever since they got home. That's what Kris hyung said." Lay answered.

"Are you finished with your practice?" I asked again while taking out some utensils and pans.

"Yeah. We just got here 30 minutes ago." he said.

"But where's Suho? I thought he said he will look after these kids." I said.

"Oh, well.. he fell asleep. He got tired from scolding them to clean and not to make a mess." Lay giggled.

"Is that so..." I replied.

I started putting plates, glasses and utensils in the table then helped Lay cook food in the kitchen. By the time we finished cooking, I went back to the living room and saw the tv on again. There's no more  wrappers in the coffee table, but instead of putting it directly in the bin, they stack it next to the couch.

"Who told you to stack it over there?.." I asked in my most creepy voice.

"AAHH!!" Baekhyun screamed.

"NO dinner. NO videogames. NO tv. NO snacks. NO freetime. If I came back here with that stack of rubbish and messy living room. Got it?" I threatened.

-Baekhyun's P.O.V- 

"See? Chanyeol I told you to put that in the bin!" I flicked his forehead.

"It's not my fault! The movie is getting interesting!" Chanyeol blamed the movie.

"Yah! Tao! Go and get the vaccuum. Chen, help me clean this." I ordered.

"Yes Sir!" Chen saluted. 

We started cleaning the living and making that it's sparkly and there's no rubbish can be seen. Dinner is almost over when we finished cleaning. I washed my hands and sat on my chair.

"Don't worry, Baek. There's still more. I'll go and get you guys some more food." HanNi said and left the table.

"Even though she got mad at us by dirtying her living room, she's still nice. I don't want to leave this house anymore~" Chen said.

HanNi came back with a plate full of hanwoo.She put the plate on the table as Tao giddily scooped a handfull of meat. I took some and started eating. Savouring the taste of the most delicious beef, HANWOO.

After eating dinner, I helped Lay and HanNi cleaned the table. But apparently, Lay has to go to toilet to poop. (XD) He should've just went there straight, rather than informing us. I wonder what made him poop.. (Baekhyun, stop that XD)

"Are ther anymore plates in the table? If there's none, I'll start washing the dishes." HanNi said.

"Oh, let me help! I'll dry them!" I volunteered.

"Okay." She said.

She opened the tap and put dishasher liquid on the sponge and started washing the plates. I watched her squeez the sponge to see bubbles and put dishwasher liquid again. As she finished washing them. She handed me the plates slowly for me to dry them.

But accidentally, my hands brushed against her soft hands. I stopped and looked at her. It's like she doesn't mind at all.I continued drying them when she accidentally dropped a plate.

"Ah! Oh sorry. I'll clean it up." She kneeled down and started picking up the bits and pieces of the broken glass plate.

"Han-Han, don't do that! I'll pick it up myself. You might --"

"OUCH!" she flinched.

I panicked as blood started flowing down her cut.

"Han-Han! Are you alright? Does it hurt? Wait there! I'll go get the medicine kit!" I told her as I ran to the bathroom to look for the medicine box. I came back and saw her drying the plates herself.

"HanNi yah~ Let me see your finger." I said.

"No, it's fine. It's just a little cut." I took a look at her finger, yeah.. it's just a cut, but it worried me so much okay? 

(A:Yeah, yeah okay) 

(Im not talking to you author-nim. Zip it.)

(A:w wateverrr) 

Well anyways, yes it worries me so much. I made sure that her cut is cleaned before I put bandage around it. I sighed and kissed it. Yep, kissed it. My face flushed red but I kept my head down for her not to see me blush.

"Uhm..komawo.." she said. 

Men.. this feeling again.. 

-----

 As we finished wahing the dishes, I gathered the boys in the living to discuss something to them. A few minutes later, all of them arrived and sat on the couch and some on the floor.

"What do you want to talk about?" Xiumin asked.

"About the upcoming M.I.D Talent Competition." I replied.

"Does it have something to do with us....?" Kai asked.

"Ofcourse it does, Black Kid!" Chen teased him. Kai rolled his eyes.

"Well, as you all know, Special A Class are involved in every single event that is happening in our school. I was wondering if maybe half of you could do a special performance, MC or be a judge with me." I said.

"I want to perform!" Kai raise his hands up.

"I want to be the judge." Kris said.

"I want to be the MC!" Baekhyun raised his hands up.

"Uhm okay. Kai, Lay, Sehun, Xiumin can do a dance performance. Is that okay?" I asked.

"It's perfectly fine." Lay replied as I listed them as special performers.

"I want to be judge!" Luhan said.

"Vocal lines. D.O and Chen since Baekhyun is MC-ing and Luhan as a judge. Can you guys do a performance?" I asked.

"Anything for Han-ah." D.O smiled.

"Well, Suho can be MC with Baek? Chanyeol be judge, okay? Tao....what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Encourage contestants backstage? Or at least help with the lightnings and audio stuffs." he said.

"Okay! Tao, you're all around runner! Now, everything is settled. Starting tomorrow, practice, then stage preperations, rehearsals and final preperations, arrasso?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" they said in unison.

"Now go to bed, we have school tomorrow!" Suho ordered.

We all quickly ran to our rooms and slept. 

.

.

.

I want to know how the competition going to be. I hope to see really talented people there..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~

Here's my update again! 

Sorry if this is crappy chapter XD My mind is often empty and blank this past few days. I couldn't write 3000 or 5000+ words anymore like it use to be T^T I'm sorry. I can only write 1000+ words now uhuhuhu~

See you next chapter again... *le cries*

Saranghaeyo~

--Author--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 337 32
Park Eunhye is a strong-willed and determined woman who is the breadwinner of her family. They cannot be called poor or rich, just the average-her mo...
40.9K 4K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...
20.1K 1.1K 40
NEW VIDEO!UPDATED 26.06.2018] (31 seconds video for the final chapters) ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ https://youtu.be/wq3aMgd86dg Trailer Video! Check it out here https:...
710K 32K 54
[COMPLETED] What will happen to him when someone whom he dearly love will leave him forever.... will he be able to move on in his life or will he be...