BTS ONE SHOTS

By nialleruniverse

BTS ONE SHOTS/ IMAGINES/ SCENARIOS/ PREFERENCES - These are all written by me, however if i use someone else'... More

A/N
Jimin
Suga
RM
Jin
V
Jungkook
Suga
Jhope
Jungkook
Jimin - Starbucks Girl
Jhope
V
Suga pt1
Suga pt. 2
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Jhope
Jimin
V
Suga
Jikook "You Heard Her."
Yoonmin "That Turns You On?" pt.1
Yoonmin "That Turns You On?" pt.2
Please READ
V
Jhope
RM
Jimin
Jungkook
Suga
Jin
Jimin - Leave pt.1
Jimin - Leave pt.2
RM
Jhope
V - I'm Sorry
Suga
Jungkook
Jimin - Starbucks Girl pt.2
Jin
RM
Jhope
Suga
RIP Kim Jonghyun
V
Jungkook
Jimin
Jin - I'm Sorry
RM
Suga
V
Jungkook
Jimin
Jungkook
Jimin
Jimin pt.2
RM
V
Jin
Jhope
Suga
RM
VMon
NamJin - Shiver
JiKook
TaeKook
Yoonmin
FLUFFS?
Suga
V
Jungkook
Jimin
Jin
RM
Jhope
OH MY GOD

Jhope

1.3K 23 0
By nialleruniverse

Hoseok's POV

"Did she said to you where she went?" I ask the members and they all shake their heads "No, she just left."

I groan frustrated, pacing back and forth "Don't worry hyung, she's probably just with her friends." Jimin said patting my back and give me a reasurring smile.

"If she's with her friends, the least thing she could do is text me where is she, i'm worried sick!" I said looking at the unread messages i sent her.

"Why won't she reply aah!" I sigh throwing away my phone on the couch.

In my head right now could be the worst thing that could happened. Either she's in a club and drunk or if she is really with her friends, what if there's guys?! and she leave me? no no no. that would never happened. She loves me way too much to do that. But what if she-

Aaah.. whyy must she do this?

*buzz buzz*
Y/N: hoseokie!! i'm so sorry for replying to you right now, my battery died so i had to go charge it first. I'm sorry, you must be worried sick.

I take my phone from the couch and my mouth widens instantly "Aaah finally."

I replied back saying

Me: Aah please don't do that
ever again. You got me worried sick!
Where are you right now?

Y/N: I'm so sorry oppa:( I'm at my friends restaurant. It's the grand opening today. Would you like to come here?

Me: Would that be okay?

Y/N: Why wouldn't it be? You're my boyrfriend hoseokie>3

Me: Okay! Send me the
address and i'll be there
Y/N: Okie dokie!
Here you go! (Xxx-xxx)

I take my car keys and said goodbye to the boys. "I'll see you soon boys!! I'm going out!" They wave goodbye "Drive save hope ah!" Namjoon said and i nod waving goodbye.

I put in the address on my GPS and drive to the restaurant. I call the valet boy and step out the car.

I walk inside and look around. "Quite nice." I thought.

I spot Y/N sitting in the corner laughing with her friends. I look at the person next to her, a guy who looks way too close to be near her.

This can't do. Sorry pal but she's mine.

I approach her table and she notices me smiling widely standing up and gives me a long hug. I kiss her lips and she kiss back. We pull away by the coughs and she looks down embarassed. I wrap my arms around her waist and she smiles "Guys! This is Jung Hoseok, my boyfriend." I look at them and smile proudly.

The guy from earlier looks dissapointed and pissed. I smirk seeing the sight.

She takes my hand and told me to sit next to her on the left side and the guy is still on her right side. I keep a close touch with her, like holding her hands at all times.

"Y/N!! Soo how did you and hoseok met?" One of her friends ask. She smiles and looks at me lovingly, she tightens the grip and chuckles "We met in a cafe. Back then i was actually still working there, he just came and order coffee and right at that moment, i just fell in love." Her friends coo'd and holler at her making her cheeks heats up in embarassment.

I laugh a little and she leans her head towards my chest hiding herself. I wrap my arms around her body and she smiles.

"Aah you guys are so cute. It makes me jealous." One of her friends frowns earning 'yes' from the girls.

I look at the guy and his face says it all. "Pissed" "jealousy" "dissapointed" I shake my head chuckling.

"Oh right! Who is the owner here?" I ask and they all point towards the guy and i smirk. "Hhm."

"Kim Wonho." He said shaking my head and i shake his hand back "Jung Hoseok." He stares at me intensely and i smile.

Anyone in this room can feel the tension between us two. Y/N stands up and smiles at the both of us "Let's eat shall we?" I smile at her kissing her cheek.

***earlier before hoseok came***

Y/N's POV

"Someone is going to be here soon. Please wait before we eat." I said and they all whine "Aaah who?" I smile widely "Someone who is very special to me."

My friend Lucy screams excitedly "It must be your boyfriend right?" I blush "It is!!" I laugh and hit her shoulder "Aah! Stopp.."

Kim Wonho the one who owns this restaurant is my friend way back from highschool. He and I had a little fling back then, we date for like 2 months then broke up. So when he invite me to attend his Grand Opening, i was shocked(?) Because like, he's my ex.

But then.. an ex always stays an ex. Well that actually depends.. if i really like the guy or not. Well you get what i mean.

"Y/N! I am so glad you could be here." Wonho smiles at me and moves closer to me. My breath hicthes in the back of my throat and i shift uncomfortably "Y-yeah.. i'm happy to be here too." I give him a small smile.

"Hey Y/N.. can i talk to you for a moment please?" He said and i look at him unsurely but eventually agrees. He leads me to the the balcony and i just look at the beautiful view.

"So uhm.. it's been a long time huh?" I chcukle nodding "Yeah.."

"How you been?" He asks and my lips form a wide smile "Really really good. You?" He shrugs "I mean.. good. But not with you by my side."

He takes one step in front of me "I miss you Y/N.. i thought after all these years, i already forgot about you. But seeing you again so lively and happy makes my heart swells and i know that the feelings i had before is coming back."

My body froze as soon those words came out of his lips. "Wonho.. that's really sweet of you but i'm sorry, i already have someone else."

His mouth forms a straight line from a smile "Oh really?" He scratches the back of his head awkwardly "Yes."

He takes my hand without warning and held it tight "Please Y/N! Think about it again. I know you still love me, please think about it." He desperately said making me really uncomfortable

I let go of his grip and look at him annoyed "Wonho! I already told you. We are done years ago, the feelings i've had with you is already gone. I have someone else who i love with all my heart, and i will never ever leave him. I'm sorry." I said maybe a little too harsh. He looks really sad and dissapointed.

"R-right.. i'm sorry for talking to you like that. I respect your decision." He apologizes and i smile a little "It's fine Wonho.."

"Who is he?" He asks me and i grin "You'll see." I said and we head back downstairs and sit in our table.

***present time***

Y/N's POV

The dinner ended earlier than expected, so we all went home after that. Hoseok takes my hand and entertwined it with his "Shall we go home?" I nod smiling.

He opens the car door for me and i thanked him. He got into the driver seat and drives back home.

I was debating in my head whether or not i would tell him about Wonho. I don't want him to get the wrong idea.

Until he suddenly spoke about it "So you and Wonho seems pretty close huh?" He asks.

My head snaps from my thoughts "Huh?" He looks at me and i cough "Oh! Uhm.. yeah we're close."

"Uhm.. hoseok. He is one of my ex back in highschool." He push the brake pedal making the car go into a sudden full stop.

He glares at me and i smile sheepishly. He groans and park his car on the sideway. He gets out of the car and i did too "Baby! Come on!"

He runs his fingers through his hair frustratedly and sits on top of the car "You mean to tell me that boy is your ex?" I nod at him "He wasn't actually an ex you know.. it's just a fling. We only dated for 2 months and we broke up."

He laughs "2 months?" I nod chuckling "I know right? I don't know what went to my mind when he ask me out." I climb up and sit next to him.

His face went from laughing to serious 0-100 real quick "But that doesn't makes this thing any better Y/N. I'm still mad at you."

I frown and takes his hand holding it tightly "I know i know.. i'm sorry that i didn't tell you beforehand."

He looks at me and wraps his arms around my shoulder making me resting my head on his shoulders. "Also one thing you should know.. before you came he asks me out again."

His body jerks up and nearly fall from the car but i hold him close "That bastard." He mutters under his breath but i can hear him perfectly. Chuckling i turn his head and kiss him fully on the lips "I reject him of course. Why would i be with anyone else when i have you right here next to me?"

He smiles widely "I don't need anyone besides you." He entertwines our hands close and kiss my lips "Good." He chuckles "Because i can't live without you. So don't go anywhere." He strictly said making me laugh.

"Jung Hoseok, i'm crazy for you. I love you so so much and it would be my biggest mistake to leave you. I'm not going anywhere, i'm staying by your side for as long as it takes." I can see his eyes tearing up.

"Oh baby! Are you crying?" I wipe his tears around his eyes that are threathening to fall down "No. It's just dust." He sniffles and i chuckle.

"Man i love you so much Y/N." He kisses my forehead lovingly and rub my sides "I love you too hoseok."

We just stay there looking over at the view and feeling each other's  warmth. I don't need anyone else, just him and him alone.

______________________________
Wohoo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.1K 73
A book that contains all my one-shots about BTS, if wanted a request just message me, but seriously, I'll pick one at a time. Please don't put my boo...
3.4K 88 79
--- Warning: Please only read if you're mature--- Chapters with: ! :Involves sexual activity Chapters with:...
145K 1.8K 48
Enter a world where there is no room for innocence. Want some kinky smut? Got that covered. These do not just directly show smut.... There is a lit...
6.6K 168 20
My random BTS short stories. ~~WARNING DOES INCLUDE SMUT~~ I'm marking this as completed because I haven't written a one-shot in a while.