chasing gold [klaine one shot...

By sherlocksglee

(COMPLETED) ❛❛ you're the love of my life ❜❜ some one shots about kurt and blaine (klaine) from glee. More

Not-So Popular Love
'Bad' Crush
'Bad' Crush Pt.2
Just Best Friends
Happy New Year
Keep Me Warm
Britanna's Wedding Present to Klaine
Perfect Car Ride
Blaine I'm Scared
Only 24 Hours
Just Speak Clearly and Annunciate
A Glee-ful Disney Week
Kings Island Christmas Spectacular
See You Soon
Halloween Movies and Cuddles
The Most Horrible Thing a Person Could Say
Glee-ful Disney Pt.2
Wrong Address
In Loving Memory
Thanksgiving
Snow White Christmas
I Love You Every Day
Klaine Watches Glee
Glee-ful Disney Week Pt. 3
Fluff, Pet Names, Tickles, and Cuddles
Not All Bad Boys Are Bad
Sleepovers are the Best
Jealous Much?
Lucky
Best Friends Brother
String Soulmates
Don't Judge
I Was Gone for a Week!
Three Times
Take On The World
Stuff
THE END !!!

New Year's Surprise

1.5K 60 101
By sherlocksglee

Thanks to 5Harminazor for suggesting this!
•••
"Is it midnight now?!" Blaine asked as he jumped up and down in anticipation.

Kurt chuckled, "No, Blaine. It's 11:50, be patient."

Blaine groaned and fell on the couch, "Ugh! Midnight taking forever to come."

Kurt laughed as he sat down next to his boyfriend, running his fingers through his curls that he let loose about an hour ago, "What's gotten you so excited? Your usually tired and grumpy by now." He mused.

Blaine pouted, "I am not grumpy."

Kurt gently kissed his pout, "Course not, hunny. I'm just joking."

Blaine sat up so he was cuddled into the other boys side, head on his shoulder, "You know,this is will be our 4th year as boyfriends."

"How could I forget? They've been the best 4 years of my life."

The shorter boy grinned, "Me too."

They were sitting on the couch in the living room of their new apartment, watching TV which was turn to channel 9. They could see all the millions of people in Times Square waiting for the New Year.

"Um, I'll be right back." Blaine said as he stood up, he sounded kind of nervous.

Kurt was confused but gave him a smile, "Okay, but hurry. The balls about to drop."

Blaine gave him a small smile and nodded, heading toward their bedroom.

Kurt leaned against the couch, watching the TV as it got closer to the New Year.

Blaine finally came back out of the bedroom with a huge grin and sat on the arm rest of the couch as the crowd on the TV counted down.

60, 59, 58

"Um, Kurt. Can I ask you something?"

57, 56, 55

"Of course, what is it?"

54, 53, 52

Blaine closed his eyes and breathed before getting down on one knee.

51, 50

Kurt gasped and put a hand over his mouth, "Blaine.." he said breathlessly.

Blaine gave him a smile, "Kurt, these past 4 years have been the best years of my life, you've been there for me whenever I needed you and I love you so much for that. You are my rock, the thing that keeps me going. I love you so, so, much, I tell you that everyday but never forget it. Now, Kurt Elizabeth Hummel. My best friend, my one true love, will you marry me?"

10, 9, 8

Kurt's mouth was open and he had happy tears in his eyes.

7, 6, 5

Blaine had a huge grin as he stayed on one knee.

4, 3, 2,

"Yes... of course I'll marry you."

1

The ball dropped and Kurt got off the couch to kiss Blaine square on the lips, Blaine kissing back with passionate.

After a couple of seconds they both pulled away and leaned their foreheads together, "Happy New Year, fiancé." Kurt said with a smile.

Blaine pecked his lips, "Happy New Year, fiancé."

WHOOP!! I actually finished this on time.

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope you guys have had a great 2017 and have an even better 2018.

Hope you watched the ball drop!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 177 19
Kurt and Blaine have just moved into their new apartment when excitement and tradgety starts erupting in their lives, can a bunch of mistakes only ma...
61.1K 1.4K 35
Kurt has been bullied all throughout his high school life for being gay. Then a boy called Blaine transfers to McKinley. Kurt and Blaine immediately...
21.8K 430 17
Another Klaine Oneshot book, about my favorite couple Kurt and Blaine
2.1K 15 23
Glee oneshots. Drama>>> Cheesy romance>>> Brittana>>>