Transformers Prime: One More...

Por NanaMariannee

".. Is this really what you desire?" Amy Scarlet, a 17 year old girl who could possess everything a regular t... Más

Ch. 1// Amy
Ch. 2// Him, the truck driver.
Ch. 3// Home?
Ch. 4// Team Prime
Ch. 5// Scraplets
Ch. 6// Two challenges
Ch. 7// Disease
Ch. 8// Mind-trick, Silver
Ch. 9// Lost girl.
Ch. 10// Shadowzone
Ch. 11// Rock bottom, Megatron
Ch. 12// Period
Ch. 13// The Forest, Family
Ch. 14// Playtime..
Ch. 16// One Shall Fall
Ch. 17// Unicron Pt.1
Ch. 18// Unicron Pt.2
Ch. 19// Unicron Pt.3
Ch. 20// Unwelcomed 'guest'
Ch. 21// Orion Pax|Optimus Prime
Ch. 22// Broken
Ch. 23// Missing T-Cog
Ch. 24// The Call
Ch. 25// Loose Cannons
Ch. 26// Crossfire, Medical-check
Ch. 27// Nemesis Prime.
Ch. 28// Armada, Wrong-Transport
Ch. 29// The unpredictable Gift
Ch. 30// Flying mind
Ch. 31// Taken
Ch. 32// Megatron's plans
Ch. 33// Smokescreen
Ch. 34// The Star Saber
Ch. 35// Omega-keys, Close-death
Ch. 36// Darkest Hour
Ch. 37// Torn-apart
Ch. 38// Found by Warmonger
Ch. 39// The Plan, Birth
Ch. 40// Cybetronian... Reunited
Ch. 41// Project Predacon
Ch. 42// Beast Hunters
Ch. 43// The Bounty Hunter
Ch. 44// Captured Con
Ch. 45// Promise
Ch. 46// The Last Stand

Ch. 15// Relationship

2.1K 65 38
Por NanaMariannee

-I fell in love with you, because you loved me when I couldn't love myself.-

~~|||~~

Amy

So.. hot!

Amy struggled to breath normally and felt odd right first thing on the morning, she just had to open her eyes. By looking around her, she checked she was in her room, good. Then she put on a nod that she had her pillows under her head and cover on her, that couldn't be the case. But the arms wrapped around her waist surely couldn't be the cause.

.. Wait what?

Amy looked over her shoulder back at Optimus, who still was sleeping. By seeing his bare chest and feeling his arms around her, Amy almost panicked until she remembered. Last night.. was all on them two. Who knew that the Prime could be so gentle, but still a beast in bed?

Amy blushed of the idea, looking under her cover to see herself naked also.

Yup, definitely not a dream.

Amy's stomach growled, meaning that she was hungry. By slowly breaking free from Optimus she wrapped the cover on her naked body as she leaned forward towards Optimus.

"Wakey, wakey-" Amy grinned, kissing Optimus' cheek as he moved once. "I'll make some breakfast, keep dreaming." Amy reassured then heading out of the bedroom and closing the door behind her. When out of the room, and rest of the house empty, Amy now seemed to panic. "Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!" Amy said quietly, making her way over to washroom as she took some clothes with her. Some scretchy clothes. "Ratchet's so gonna have my head.." She added with groan, but felt like needing a bathroom. "And I just fucked Prime, no panic-" Amy whispered to herself, closing her bathroom's door and heading firstly to toilet. After that one, she looked at her naked body from window. By touching some of the bite marks Optimus had made, all she could think of was their hot and tense last time.

"I'm not a virgin.. cool." Amy said, starting to pull her bra and underwear on. Her thighs hurted little.. Optimus could be lovely rough also. "And I'm speaking to myself, how odd." She laughed, pulling a top on her same as she pulled her red/white pyjama shorts on. "... But it was so.." Amy looked at herself once more from the window, reaching up to touch her own lips. "Pleasuring."

Please Dad or Praxe.. don't be looking at me right now!

Amy sighed, grabbing the cover with her as she exited her washroom.

Heading to kitchen.

What.. to cook?

Amy searched through the closets, until had a beautiful idea. To make a large breakfast now as Optimus and their night seemed to be quite great, and she wanted to reward him. By getting some bread they bought last night, some eggs from fridge also, same as becon, butter, cucumber some sausages and milk putting on table, she started the oven up. By getting a frying pan and pouring some butter on it, she also drank some milk in between until got to fry some eggs.

"Good morning, beautiful-" Arms wrapped around Amy as she earned a kiss on her cheek, which caused her to grin. She turned around with a spatula in her grasp, reaching her arms up to Optimus' shoulders. Hugging and swinging there. "You slept well?"

"You kept me awake, all night." Amy grinned as they shared one kiss, which Optimus turned out to be a kissing competition. "Optimus-" Amy giggled. "The eggs are going to burn if we keep this up." She said and broke up with him little, turning four of the eggs on the pan around, feeling how once more Optimus grabbed her waist and swinged both of them there a little.

"What if we head back to bed?" Optimus suggested, nipping Amy's neck playfully. The girl chuckled, kissing Optimus' cheek to cool the horny mech little down. "I really want to just rip these clothes off of you..." Optimus reached under Amy's top as he groaned the last part. Amy's playful moan didn't help him either.

".. What about the food?" Amy questioned then, but gasped and hard as Optimus throwed her on his shoulder by bare arm, removing the pan from oven and shut it down, heading towards bedroom again.

"I will stop by Jack's workplace if you need to eat."

"Optimus-!" Amy giggled, the answer she gave to him was more than approval to him. The morning was going to continue with endless play of theirs.

The bedroom's door closed once more.

"You're such a beast.. in here."

~~|||~~

"Mmh... delicious."

Amy moaned, swallowing down her food. She took another bite of her hamburger, Jack from the backseat watching as she ate like a horse. Optimus kept to watch at her eating once upon time as he drove towards base, giving a generous smile to her or chuckle as she had already ate 3 burgers.

"Right.. so-" Jack started, leaning forward from the backseat to earn both of their attention. Amy was expecting something boring and concentrated to drank her soda down. "What you did last night?"

Amy almost choked up to her soda as she forgot to swallow, ending up coughing like a madman. By Optimus controlling him himself he concentrated to Amy as he patted her back, ending up rubbing her shoulder. They did exhange looks, and then looked back at Jack. The action made the poor teenage-boy feel uncomfortable.

"We're umm... having somekind of..-" Amy trailed off, smiling akwardly back at Optimus as their morning-doings hit her head.

"Relationship."

~ Time skip ~

"WHAAAT!?"

"That is so cute!"

"Unbelievable!"

"Could you reply that!?"

"Dear Primus...!"

Yup, Amy digged her ear as if meaning 'we heard y'all'. She remained sternly on Optimus botmode's shoulder, the two of them facing the entire team. The Prime knew this wasn't going to be easy.

"Guys, knock it off." Jack reassured, he had been fine by it since they even mentioned it. He had just asked tips from Amy and Optimus to help in his relationship with a girl. "They fit perfectly."

"Thank you." Amy groaned, crossing her arms.

"I knew it!" Miko yelled, running to the railing beside Optimus and Amy to earn their attention. "You two were so sneaky yesterday!"

".. Make me pardon?" Optimus and Amy asked at same time, exhanging looks.

"Optimus, this can't turn out to be good!" Ratchet complained, making his way to stood in front of his Leader.

"Cons can easily use this as an advantage!" Arcee added, crossing her arms.

"If they keep low profile?" Bulkhead tried to protest, but remained silent with Bee as Arcee and Ratchet glared back at him. "Or I'll just stay out of this."

"And how could they? I already use most of my times in here." Amy continued Bulkhead's protesting, making grateful face to him and Bumblebee. They seemed to accept them being a 'couple'.

"You do know very well as we all in here that you have needs, Amy. If you deside to go out just for a walk you can be caught by the spot, or if you deside to go with Optimus and he aren't there near to protect you.." Ratchet begun, Amy was rather surpised of how well he actually explained it to her. "Only Primus knows what's there to wait you."

Amy opened her mouth to speak, but Optimus was faster.

"And that is exactly the reason I have you all, like one big family we look after one another-" He looked at Amy beside his helm. "Despite our differences--" He turned to his team then. "And as for my defending statement, I shall lay my spark down if needed to protect Amy from the Decepticons, if it means nececarry."

"That's what we're also afraid of Optimus.." Arcee groaned, standing straighter. "Who is there left to lead us, and who will be there to look after Amy if you're gone?"

"You, Arcee. Every single one of you aren't here because of me, you are here for your own determines and desires. Amy, is mine, and she keeps me going-" The wideness on Amy's face caused the Prime to make one also. "Till my spark beats it's last beat."

"No, you didn't ment to say it like that!" Amy groaned in sadness, turning out to hug his helm. "And I promise to me lesser around, 'kay? To make all you feel much easier." She chuckled, and finally had Arcee and Ratchet to exhange looks with each other.

"To me, it's more than okay." Rafael said, Jack nodded in agreement with him from the couch. "If you're happy, then I am happy."

"Thank you, Rafael." Optimus said in grateful tone, grabbing Amy as he settled her down to the platform near them. Miko was first to hug her and tight.

"~Boss- bot- has a girl~" Bumblebee played a song, swinging around as he teased the bigger bot in front of him. Optimus kept smiling down at him.

".. You have my word of looking after her in some point." Ratchet reassured, heading back to his computers. Optimus looked gratefully after him, same as he turned to Arcee then.

".. Yeah, sure.. whatever." Arcee sighed, heading towards Jack who made small glare towards her. "Don't you give me lecture-"

"Uh oh.." Until Optimus turned to look at Amy, who was checking her phone up. "My Mom.. has been calling me since yesterday!"

They both tensed.

Shit..

My parents.

~~|||~~

"I haven't been this stressed out since one boy asked me to prom and I had to have Daniel's permission to it.." Amy tapped her foot on ground, Optimus watching her with little horrifying face.

"Is he that bad?"

Amy hummed like she didn't understood him, until realized that she was stressing him out. With sigh in defense Amy sat more closer to Optimus as he drove down their street, leaning her face on to his shoulder.

"No.. he's just precautious." Amy stated, and relaxed as Optimus kissed the top of her head and rubbed her head. Until he slowed to stop, in front of their house. "I'm just afraid that you are."

"I show my love to you-" Optimus opened his door up and landed down, offering his hand for Amy to grab. The girl jumped down for Optimus' surprise and he managed to grab her, swinging her there little around. "Which is strong." He let her feet on ground, kissing her passionetly back. Amy grinned on it, grabbing his hand as they proceeded towards Amy's house.

Until they stopped as the door was opened up, both Julia and Daniel standing behind it. Amy made smile towards them, glancing behind at Optimus in reassure as she dragged him with. There was no words shared, as on the stairs top Daniel pulled Optimus into a tight hug, same as Julia hugged Amy like any other day. They knew what hand-holding ment, and they were happy. Really happy.

"Well done, Orion. I waited quite the time." Daniel said, breaking up with Optimus as he gave few hard hand shakes. "And you my girl-!" Daniel grabbed Amy and hugged her tight. "Congratulations!"

Julia chuckled there, hugging Optimus also.

".. I found bloody knives from her closets before you came every morning.. there hasn't been none after." Julia whispered, smiling at Optimus who returned it. "I'm grateful."

Optimus nodded, wrapping his arm on Amy's shoulder as he kissed her cheek. This went better than neither of them thought, and it was more than a relief to hear it.

"Amee!" Dana came running behind Amy's Mother and Daniel, embracing her big sister in to a hug. Amy sighed in defense, hugging her 8 year old sister now.

"You're back!" Izabelle came also, killing Amy by tight hugs. Optimus remained to watch from aside, until the girls' attention was on him. "Is he your boyfriend?"

Amy looked at Optimus, smiling as he raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah... he is."

"Let's get you inside-" Julia opened the door wide, letting Amy and Optimus into the house.

"I believe that you are starving."

《~~|||~~

~keep reading.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.4K 265 13
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
995 86 4
After arriving on Earth, the autobots find themselves needing a place to call home while they worked to rebuild and figure out their next move. They...
113K 4.5K 97
A semi-ordinary teenage girl who has had to fend for herself for many years due to emotional neglect from her parents, taking part in an underground...
146K 4K 68
|||~21 Different Ranks-Highest: #1~||| |||~#1 In Transformers~||| |||~Streak Since: 9/18/18~||| Once long ago, when Cybertron was filled with life, t...