Burning Hearts ✔

By Mysterious_Weirdoo

"Please don't do it, I'm begging you." She pleaded as tears rolled down her cheeks. Her headscarf laid on the... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
PLEASE READ
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CASTS
CHAPTER 7
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Author's Note
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
IMPORTANT A/N
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
A\N
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
#Free stuffs!!!
QUESTION!!
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
Epilogue
New books

CHAPTER 1

16.3K 528 120
By Mysterious_Weirdoo

Yasmin POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I checked my phone and saw that it's 5:40am. Time to wake up and pray. I turned and saw that my sister isn't in the room.

"Aisha! Where are you?" I searched the whole room looking for her only to see her in the comfort room sleeping.

I have the weirdest sister in the world. She can sleep for about ten hours in the toilet without waking up.

I woke her and she looked at me like she had seen a ghost.
"What am I doing here?" She asked with a confused face.
"Ask yourself, I just woke up and I saw you in the toilet sleeping. Anyway it's time to pray and get ready for school."
"I will go in first." She yawned and got her towel before entering the bathroom.

I finished praying and I rushed to the bathroom to take my bath. After I finish all my hygiene stuff. I roamed my closet looking for what to wear to school. I love school and studying. Today is gonna be a good day at school because there will be new students, new classes, new teachers and new friends even though I'm not good in making friends at school because of being a nerd and a Muslim but I have three friends who are atheists and they pretty much understand me and accept me just the way I am.

I decided to wear a white and black shirt, black pants and boots with a black headscarf. I put on a blue jacket because of the weather is a bit cold outside.

I went to the dining room where i met my mum, dad, brother and sister waiting for me. "Assalam alykum. Good morning everyone." I greeted them.

I went to my mum and dad and kissed them on the cheek. I kissed my sister and brother on their forehead and playfully hit my brother on his arm. "Ouch, do you have to do that everyday you wake up huh, cupcake." He always called me cupcake and my sister, sleeping beauty. Abubakar, my brother is 23years old and in his last year in college. Aisha, my sister is 18years old in highschool and I'm 17years old also in highschool.

We all prayed and started eating in silence. My mum made it a rule to never talk while eating unless she or dad asks a question but apart from that, it's all silence.

The ride to school was pretty good because my sister kept making funny faces.

Immediately I got to school, I saw Annabelle, Jason and Khadijah. "Hi guys, i miss you so much Wallah, Salamu alaikum." I extended my hand for a handshake with the girls. "Walaikumussalam." They shook my hand and we embraced one another. I just shook their hands and smiled at the boys without hugging them because it's Haram(not acceptable) in Islam for the opposite gender to be too physical with each other.

As we walked down the hallway, we talked and laughed. "Where's Angela?" I asked. "Oh, their flight was cancelled due to the bad weather yesterday." Jason answered.

"It means that she is gonna come tomorrow right?" Annabelle asked.

"I hope so." I replied.

I checked the new time table on the notice board. "I have maths class now."
"Hey, nerd terrorist, nice to see you but who're you gonna kill today or are you gonna bomb the whole school." I turned to see that it's Jake Williams, the baddest bully in school. Some girls around him giggled.
I tried to walk pass him, well it's the only way to math class.
He roughly pushed me back making me fall on the floor.

"Why do you have to be such a jerk?" Annabelle snapped and helped me get up.
"Are your dorky friends here to save you?"
Jason stepped forward challenging Jake. I stopped him and told them it's alright. "You can go to your English class."
"You sure dear?" Anna asked worriedly. I simply nodded and watched them walk off. I walk pass him this time but he dragged my school bag which made me fall on my butt.

Damn! That hurts bad!
My bag fly open and my books scatter all over the floor. "What are these? Your nerdy formulas?" He mocked. He picked a book and tore in to shreds. I caught some pieces from his hands. He reached for my math assignment.
"Please don't do it, I'm begging you." I pleaded as tears rolled down my cheeks. Max, my other bully yanked my headscarf off and threw it. His goons laughed and joined in. Luckily I had an inner cap. I picked up the headscarf that laid on the floor and quickly tied it. Next to me are pages of my school books torn and crumbled.

I packed the books I could and ran for it. The tears kept falling down my cheeks. Why does this happen to me? What did i ever do to them? I ran as fast as I could to the comfort room. I cried my heart out there.I don't know how long I spent there but I heard the bell ring twice. I don't understand why people think I'm a terrorist. I have never hurt anyone not even a fly. "How I wish I could leave this place." I said out loud.

"Just ignore them and pretend not to hear them." I heard someone say. I turned and saw a tall boy with pale blue eyes looking at me. He handed me a tissue."Here." He said and I muttered a thanks.
I thought for a while and asked, "But how did you hear me and why are you in the female's rest room?"
"I can hear your sobs from the male's rest room so I came in to find out why you're crying."

"Let me help you up." He said as he aimed to lift me from the floor.

"No thanks, I can manage."

"Oh! I forgot that you're a Muslim and I can't lift you. Anyway, my name is Jacob Wilson and I'm in 12th grade, well i have history to get to. Can i know at least your name?"
"It's Yasmin Ahmad and I'm also in the 12th grade. I also have history class, so I think we are going to the same class considering math class is over."

"OK Yasmin, i will wait for you to finish wiping your tears."

We got to class and the class was filled with students. Some were gossiping about things I don't know and don't care. Some guys were looking at some sexy girls, Subhanallah. Others were dancing, singing, blah, blah, blah....

I searched for any vacant seat and I found one, the third seat on the second row. Jacob sat beside me. I opened my bag pack and brought out my torn note book before the history teacher comes in.

Mrs Rose, the history teacher came in with a wide smile on her face."Welcome back students from your summer break, I hope you had a great time. Why don't you tell me what you did during your break."

Jake came in holding a girl by her waist. "You're late Mr Williams, sit next to Miss Ahmad." OMG! Ya Allah why does it have to be him.

"Back to what i was saying, Janice can you please tell us how you spent your holiday break?"
"Mmm.. I went to Florida with my family and we had a great time together and I really enjoyed it there."

"Ok that was nice, Yasmin can you tell the whole class how you spent yours?" Mrs Rose asked me. "Err.."
"She spent hers planning on how to bomb the White House." Jake interrupted. Everybody started laughing at me and I wanted to cry again. I wish Angela is here, she always stands up for me when I got treated like shit.

"Mr Williams apologize to her right now!"

"What! I just said the truth." Jake argued.

"OK, sorry nerd." He said. I really felt hurt by his words.
"Leave this class now!" Mrs Rose roared. I saw he gave me a murderous look before he turned and walked out of the class.

"OK Yasmin tell us how you spent yours."

"I spent my holiday with my family in Saudi Arabia and returned where I spent the rest of the holiday reading interesting novels." I said playing with my fingers.

"Nerd alert." Max joked which sent everyone laughing again.
"Max! If you don't stop acting like a fool, you will be in big trouble."
He scoffed and muttered a sorry.
"Sounds like a lovely holiday miss Ahmad."

The rest of the classes were good.
Ding! Ding! Ding!
The bell rang and it was time for lunch.

I sat with my friends and i sighted Jacob, it seems that he was looking for where to seat, so I called him to seat with us.
"Guys this is Jacob Wilson. Jacob, this is Annabelle, Jason and Khadijah. They shook hands with the boys and Annabelle, Khadijah just said hi to him.

"So Jacob, how did you two meet; you and Yasmin." I knew Annabelle will ask. "I saw her crying in the comfort room so I handed her some tissues and that's how we met." He replied.

"Why were you crying?" Khadijah asked.
"Jake....called m..me a..a terrorist." The girls came close to me and hugged me.

"I swear I'm gonna kick his fucking ass." Jason clenched his fist in anger.
"Please let's forget it." I said.
When we closed, Jason offered to take me home. At least I'm done with today's drama with Jake, the bully. I wonder if he will ever stop.

Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
~Xoxo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Bully By Rayaan

Teen Fiction

14.9K 482 28
"I don't get why you always do this to her" Aaron said. I look down at my feet and mumble, "I don't either" Aaron looks at me for a few seconds, deb...
1.6K 116 41
When Jake lifted his chin up, his dark gaze locking on mine, my stomach ignited like someone had set a match to an ember. His eyes burned with equal...
134K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
85.3K 6.2K 36
"I trusted you," Mirha said in a voice barely above a whisper, trying her best to keep tears from falling down her cheeks, trying and failing. Hadi p...