Gangsta's Paradise

By shae_tataraven

Two stubborn and big egos clash when Meek, Philly's most valued and known dope dealer is released from the bi... More

One
Two
Character Listing
Character Listing Cont.
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Author's note
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Best Moments of this book
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty one
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Author's Note
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Note to the readers
Ninety Two
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One hundred
Ending
Last Update

Ninety Three

1.7K 88 12
By shae_tataraven

Meek

"Man Nicki pregnant. I ain't bout to have her jump our cousin and something happen to my damn child"

"Well what we gone do about Jade?"

"Find her ass for one" I say. "Really need to figure out who these niggas are she been hanging round" I add. Omelly sits back in his seat scrolling through his contacts.

"Man so much shit going on out in these streets and ain't nobody liable for teams" he says. My phone then starts ringing and it's Nicki.

"What's up?" I say.

"Meek get your ass to the house!" She yells.

"Yo who you-"

"MEEK GET YOUR ASS HERE AND IM NOT PLAYING! Someone keeps banging on the got damn door and I know it ain't no friendly mothafuckas!" She yells.

"Ard" I say hanging up. Going 60 mph down a 40 street I get to the house under three minutes and see some niggas banging on the door.

"OPEN UP THE DOOR HOE! OPEN UP THE DOOR HOE!"

"YALL NIGGAS ASKING TO GET SHOT AT!?" I ask hopping out the car with O with our pistols.

"Meek my man, what's-" some nigga says while trying to walk up to me. But Omelly was right on when I was in shooting them on sight.

No niggas walking up on you all quick wanting to just say what's up. Seeing the front door open, Nicki and Cookie stood eyeing the scene.

"Call the chasers and ya crew Nic" I say. She pulls out her phone doing just that. You would think by now our neighbors would of been done called cops after hearing gun shots multiple times in the neighborhood. But then again they know if they see or hear anything and wanna be snitches they dead too.

"Put they ass in the trunk" I say to Kieran and Beetle when they arrive.

"Meek what's going on?" Nicki asks folding her arms.

"Jade been acting shady and we think she might be leading niggas on out for us" I say.

"Jade??" She questions. "Yo that's foul as fuck" she says. "Where is she?" I shrug.

"Hell if I know. But wherever she is, she might wanna stay there cause if we get her ass she dead" I say.

"Let me get Cas to find her" she says.

"Nicki I don't want you involved. And I'm serious. Let me handle this"

"Meek I love when you take over but obviously that bitch got something against me and if she wanna dish it out we can handle the shit cause I don't feed closed mouths!"

"You gone take yo crazy ass in the house and do what the fuck I just said Onika!" I yell. She looks me funny.

"Fine but if anybody else show up here I'm popping a murk" she says and goes back in the house with Cookie.

Nicki

"Like I swear a bitch can never have any peace around this damn city" I say. Cookie laughs.

"Calm down Nic. Don't upset the babies" she says. I rub my stomach. Lord knows I I lose this baby Meek would make every living soul die for eternity.

"Okay I'm calm" I say taking a deep breathe.

"So Jade is holding something against you.... must be something deep to betray her family" Cookie says.

"I don't get it to be honest Cook, like we all be good and then she gets turnt up over me and the engagement and pregnancy.... as if she didn't want any of it to happen" I say.

"But why wouldn't she want it to happen? To protect you or Meek?" Cookie asks. "Better hope that bitch trying to protect somebody" she says. I cackle just a bit.

"I don't care what Meek says, I'm calling Cas up" I say grabbing my phone.

"You hard headed" she says.

"Yo Cas" I say.

"Yo, we just pulled up" she says. I hang up the phone and open the door for her and JoJo.

"So some niggas just showed up and tried to get you to open the door"

"Yo I think somebody watching y'all close"

"Yeah like Jade shady ass. Keeping enemies close" Cookie says.

"Cas we need to locate Jade. Meek doesn't want me to find her but fuck all of what he talking bout"

"Aight, let me hit up some niggas" she says. Looking to the dog Meek got I only trained him a little bit. Letting him out his cage he jumps over our legs being happy and shit.

I miss sending Rocko into the streets for me.

"I just don't understand why bitches wanna run up to get done up then go hide. Like we gone find you bitch, get lit up!" JoJo says.

"Just because I'm pregnant don't mean shit. I still stay on my toes and if I ain't my man damn sure will be!" I say. Cookie and JoJo laugh.

"Nicki calm down for real" Cookie says. I exhale and inhale again. Cas nods up at me before getting off the phone.

"She been around the streets but nobody seen her lately. But they said they'd hit me up if they did" she says. I nod. I hope Meek got better leads.

Meek

We were in abandoned farm house and had the niggas tied up with they hands behind they back and on they knees.

"Who the fuck y'all work for!?" I ask punching this nigga again in the stomach. He was coughing up blood.

"I think these niggas testing us cous" Omelly says pulling out his pistol. "It's been a good minute since I busted a cap" he says.

"Yo we ain't -"

"Shut the fuck up!" I say punching him again. "I already stomped yo ugly ass already! I want answers nigga!" I say. Grabbing the other one by his nappy ass dreads I hold his head up.

"Shoot him" I say to Omelly.

"Oh fuck" he says under his breathe. "Don't kill me!" He says.

"Cry for somebody else pussy nigga" Omelly says loading his gun up.

"Man I got a baby waiting to see me again, don't kill me man!" He says.

"Nigga is you crying?! This ain't no fucking game!" I shout.

"Fuck"

"Snitch or be dead in a ditch" I say. Omelly walks up close with the gun pointing between both the niggas.

"Aight! Damn! Thank you for not killing me but foreal I got a baby at the crib man" dread head says.

"Say it nigga!" Omelly says.

"We work for Key" he says. Omelly points the gun at his head and cocked it . "Man please don't shoot" he says.

"Stand his ass up" Omelly says. Doing that he hands me the gun and cuts his hands loose. "Take yo ass home and stay out these damn streets" he says. Dreads gets to walking and I say "snitching ass".

"Kill his ass" Omelly says. I chuckle and shoot the other nigga.

"Wasn't worth my time anyways" I say. Getting into the whip we leave.

"All these new crews and cliques and shit bout to have a nigga restless up in this bitch"  Omelly says. Pulling up to the house we see Picks car parked. Going inside Cas, Nicki, Cookie, JoJo and Picks in the house talking. Stormy stands up and puts her hands on her hips.

"You went and slaughtered my boss??" She questions.

"Aye if you ask me she slaughtered herself. Bitch asked for it"

"Meek she has us man hunting every gang related nigga out in the streets"

"Well keep them bitches out my business" I say.

"I will when you-"

"Hey I don't wanna hear anymore yelling. I've had enough" Nicki says rubbing her forehead.

"Meek you said you'd leave a message. Not a fucking death wish"

"Yo stupid ass should have never left ya shit of a phone laying around for anybody to go and snatch up"

"Snatch up? The only thing that's snatched up is your dumbass cousin and the niggas she rolling around with"

"You know who she with?!" I ask.

"Same niggas that were thirsty to be with y'all lil crews"

"Yo lets go Omelly" I say. "We'll be back later. Stormy you stay here too" I say leaving out. I know where to find niggas.

Shae 💰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.4K 61
After multiple of heartbreaks dealing with King Treasure decides to give up on love and focus on herself and her baby, but what happens when King is...
46.6K 2K 40
Meek is a good dedicated cop who falls in love with Nicki, a daughter of the most wanted drug lord
165K 6.6K 30
A story about control ... Ever loved two people? Meek does things different than most but loves Nicki more than anything in the world. - Everything...
58.9K 1.8K 47
Meek Mill,a rapper from Philly had a dreamgirl since 2010.That dreamgirl was Nicki Minaj✨.What will happen when they see each other as friends one da...