Eighty Three

July 8, 2014

Nicki

It's been a good month since Jamel getting locked and Chrissy being in the hospital. But everything is all better.

Meek has been on edge lately and I don't know why. He been out in the streets doing some shit he don't want me to know about and handling my business for me. Saying he don't want me stressing and to just worry about the baby and planning for our wedding.

But, I don't wanna do that shit. I wanna be on my boss shit. Being in the damn house and spending money is all cool and everything but I'm a business woman. I know how to multitask when handling my shit.

Candi then walks into the house.

"Nickiii Nickiiiii Nickiiiii" she sings.

"Shut yo loud mouth ass up" I say. She comes to hug me.

"No you shut up" she says "and listen to what I'm about to tell you"

"What?" I ask.

"A bitch is about to be fucking it up" she says happily. I raise an eyebrow and look at her funny. "Nicki my show is about to be international " she says.

"Oh shit mami" I say laughing. Candi has this show she hosts and I guess her hard work is really starting to pay off.

"It's going to be taped in New York" she says.

"Fuck it up bitchhh" I say. I peck her on the lips and we go into the kitchen to celebrate with a drink. Well for her yes, me no. She had wine and I had apple juice.

"Yeah where homeboy at?" She says referring to Meek.

"Out fucking up the streets " I answer. "He's been out on the late night" I say.

"Oh. How you been doing? Taking care of my niece or nephew?" I laugh feeling her rub on my baby bump.

"Yes child" I say making her laugh. "Starting to get used to this damn special diet. And Meek wants me to read damn baby books and shit" she laughs hard at me.

"Why you say it like that?"

"Cause Candi, I'm not used to this. My morning sickness can be okay to deal with then horrible, I have to pee all the time and it was bad enough with my clothes and these curves but it's about to get worse and my feet. Lord Jesus my feet, they are even about to be fat" I say. Candi laughs.

"Nicki shut up" she says seeing I was joking. I laugh.

"No but I'm excited now and with Meek being so helpful and supportive I don't feel a certain type of way"

"You mean scared?"

"I mean I am scared but I'm not scared of Meek" I say. She nods understanding.

"You know I really hate you were in that situation Nic. And then you kept quiet for so long. We could of defeated Blaze long ago"

"Do you not remember all the attempts? He shot at your car when we came out the store and dragged us both to it then locked us in the trunk "

"Aye but when we got out of it yo ass fought the hell out of him. He was mad as shit when you punched him in the jaw the first time. Then yo little ass ran under his legs and made him miss his swing" she says laughing. I laughed and shook my head.

"I was so fed up with him" I say. Meek then walks in the door and with bags and Tak and Chino.

"Hey baby" he says coming to kiss me.

"Hey" I say when I pull away.

"Sup Candi." He says putting the bags down.

"Meek what's all this?" I ask after Candi waves at him. He grabs me by the waist.