Seventy Four

May 18, 2014

Meek

It was mid day and Nicki left out saying she had things to do so I called over Omelly to chill with me.

"How you and Cookie?" I ask.

"Good. She having her hormones and shit all over the place but we just finished up the baby nursery. Her dad excited to be a granddad and my parents just as excited" he says. I chuckle.

"That's good" I say.

"Yeah man. She halfway in for her pregnancy and we get excited. We started talking about names last week. Still don't know what we wanna name our son" he says.

"That'll be me and Nic in a while" I say taking a sip of my drink.

"You practicing man?" Omelly asks me laughing.

"I think we practiced enough" I say looking at him. "Could be game time" I say. He sits up.

"You knocked up shorty?" He asks smiling. I laugh.

"I'm not sure but her and Candi were texting and I guess she told her she thinks she is pregnant" I say.

"What if she is?"

"Then I'll be happy" I say. I want Nicki to have my kids so I'm not complaining"

"Damn man" he says.

"What?" I ask. He starts laughing.

"Never thought I'd see the day you become a dad" he says. I throw the remote at him.

"Nigga shut yo ass up with yo family matters looking ass" I say. We both laugh.

"You talking about me with yo different world having ass" he says making me laugh harder.

"Nah but I was looking at rings. I really think I wanna lock Nicki down officially" I say.

"I say do what you gotta do" Omelly says. "Cookie can plan a wedding after the baby born" he says. I nod.

"How the fuck did this happen?" I ask making him burst out laughing. "I mean seriously. Bad ass jawns come around the crew and we all drooling "

"See this is how it happened. Nicki makes her girls be mini Nicki M's and with you having the bad bitch with bad bitches they see us as the dope as fuck niggas" he says. I rub the side of my face.

"Omelly shut up" I say as we both laugh.

Nicki

I was waiting for my doctor to call me and Candi into her room. The nurses assistant finally calls us in and takes us back to her room.

"Okay she is finishing up with another patient but I can get you started" the woman says getting a pen and notepad. "What's the issues you're having or concerns?" She asks.

"I've been nauseous lately, using the restroom constantly, sickness like vomiting in the mornings and cravings are increasing but turning weird" I say. "Also I'm getting restless easily" I say listing out everything. She nods. My doctor then walks in.

"Hello Onika, so nice to see you" she says.

"Hey Doctor Thanh" I say. She looks at the notepad.