Seventy Seven

Nicki

"Damn you sexy as fuck when you take charge " Meek says as I push him on the bed.

"You're on my bad side Meek" I say. He smirks.

"You, Candi and Omelly for keeping this from me but I'm gone handle you first" I say. He starts laughing and I cut my eyes to him. Taking off my dress I reveal the matching set of my soft pink lingerie. I feel Meek pull me to him and smile. Pushing him back I stand again.

"Don't touch what you can't have daddy" I say going over to the top drawer of our dresser. "Take off your clothes" I say. Hearing him get out of his clothes I turn to him.

"What you got behind your back?" He asks. I smirk. Meek and I have sex toys but we barely use them because the sex already be good enough without. He's only punished me a few times back when we first started dating but tonight I'll be getting his ass.

Holding up the hand cuffs I cuff his hands together behind him. He chuckles softly. Sitting him on the bed I straddle him.

Feeling his hard on poking at me as we both start smiling at each other. Grabbing his face I give him a sloppy rough kiss and he bites my lip. Pushing him to lay on the bed I laugh.

"You're not slick" I say getting up and going back over to the drawer. Turning around I hear Meek say "you didn't have to handcuff me to have control babygirl". I laugh.

"If I take them off can I still be in charge daddy?"

"Yes" he says. I smile and take them off. Meek grabs me and kisses me. Feeling his hand massaging my clit deep I moan. He kisses down my body and gets on top of me. I feel my panties sliding down my legs and then meek shoves his dick inside my already soaked pussy.

"UHHH!!!" I let out. "Mmh yeeeeassss" I moan out while gripping onto his forearm.

"Show me it's yours" he says in a sexy ass tone. I straddle him again and he takes off my bra and takes my nipples into his mouth. Moaning and biting my lip I start riding him.  "Harder baby" he says. Doing exactly what he wants I start moving my hips the way he likes and he grabs my waist quick. Taking his hands off me and pinning them down I watch as he goes weak for me. "Ah shit" he says. Bouncing on him faster and harder I look at his eyes about to go to the back of his head. "Nickiiiiiii" he moans out to me. I just love hearing him say my name like that. He slaps my ass and I can hear our skin hitting and making noises. "Fuckkkk, you ride that dick baby" he says grabbing my wrists roughly and I feel him cum. I smile and lean down to kiss him. He tries catching him self and gather again.

"This... ain't... over" he says sitting up. I giggle and move over. Seeing Meek get up I get under the sheets.

"Oh no Meek please" I beg knowing what he was about to pick up. I smirks and grabs me by the ankles and pulls me to him.

"Nah. You got me fucked up" he says. I laugh and whine. "Yeah turn that ass over" he says. Getting on all fours I just know this can't be good.

Meek

Nicki just fucked me up real good but I'm daddy. She gone know that. Spreading her folds I place a love ball inside and play with her with the butt plugs. She goes over the top crazy every time.

"MEEKKKKK!!! STOP DADDY PLEASSEE" she screams squirming around but I hold her down. Smacking her ass she whines out and I know her lip is quivering. She came after squirting a minute later. Smirking I take them out eating her out. She turns over and sits up.

"You know I can't with thoseee" she whines. I laughs and kiss her. Rubbing on her pussy she strokes my dick and I bite my lip looking at her. "Show me it's yours baby" I say. She kisses me as I slide inside her. Moaning in my mouth I pick up my pace.

Nicki wraps her legs around me and I hold her up.

"Damn" I say thrusting hard. Nicki arches her back and her eyes roll to the back of her head as she has orgasms back to back.

"Daddy I'm about to cum" she says as I feel her about to shake badly. Biting on her neck I go deeper feeling her have a orgasm. Her hot spot was under her clit.

"Hold it baby" I say holding her by the thighs as she tries squirming away. Nicki taking it was about to make me give in. We were both in a 'about to cum' situation. "Cum to daddy" I say. We both release and Nicki's body becomes less tense. She pulls me down for a kiss and we make out between the sheets for a minute. Sliding over next to her she lays her head on my chest. I feel her place her hand on it and I grab it seeing her look at the ring.

"Can't believe this" she says. "Pregnant and engaged " she says laughing. I chuckle. "Guess I trusted you enough" she says lifting up.

"Guess I trusted you enough" I say. She laughs and kisses me. "I love you Meek" she says.

"I love you too baby". She gets up. "Wanna take a bath with me?" She asks.

"Yeah" I say hearing the water running.

"I am going to kill Candi and Omelly tomorrow and if you stop me I will fight you" she says. I laugh going into the bathroom.

"Yo lil ass need to chill out. Specially since you got my baby inside you" I said looking at her. She smiles. Something about Nicki makes me soft and I don't know why. I'm sure she probably trying to figure out the same thing.

"I'm serious Meek" she says getting in the tub after me.

"Me too. They ain't did nothing but what I said and that was to keep they damn mouth shut. Now will I go off on her about knowing about the baby before me? No.

"How did you know she knows?" Nicki asks.

"One you couldn't keep that shit inside. Two your messages at lunch. And three because that's ya best friend" I say. She starts laughing.

"With this engagement ring it says I'm marrying my new best friend " she says locking our hands together.

"Why you always mushy around me?" I ask. She laughs.

"Cause tomorrow imma be a bitch towards you"

"Yeah right" I say. She laughs. We relax before washing off and getting back in the bed. Chilling for the rest of the night Nicki falls asleep. I hear her mumbling something. Turning the tv off I move closer to her to hear.

"Yes Meek....ummn I'll marry" she says then starts moving around. I smile. Pulling her into me she snuggles up to me. Only for her.

Shae 💰