Eighty Two

Meek

Seeing Jamel walk from upstairs and walks toward us.

"I knew I couldn't trust yo easy ass" he says looking to Picks. He then looks to Nicki.

"Dumb ass bitch. You really think this nigga is all for you" he says to her.

"Nigga you don't know shit. In fact you got your head so far up your ass in jealousy you can't see a real nigga. You only got about two more minutes before Meek kills you, or I kill you or the police" she says.

"See I'm not even focused on y'all ass anymore. It's that bitch that is going down. Snitch bitch" he says. I laugh.

"Oh you mad cause she snitched and she love the winning team?!"

"COME OUT NOW OR WE WILL HAVE TO INVADE!!"

"They gone take yo ass to jail Jamel" Nicki says.

"Yeah nigga. Yo dumbass holding us up with a cop" I say. He laughs.

"And yet you're the person with a gun"

"Self Defense" I say. The police then barge in and take us all down.

Nicki

We were all taken to the police department and when I tell you I am fed up with the four walls I keep ending up in I wanna murder everybody.

For some reason they didn't separate me and Meek.

"This is some real high class bullshit" he says. I laugh.

"Jamel needs to be taken to prison. Get him someone to make him they new bitch"

"Fuck em. We need to be out this bitch" he says. Chief Roland then walks in.

"You are free to go" she says. "Jamel has been evidentially accused of 6 homicides" she says.

"I believe someone or someone's owes me an apology" I say folding my arms.

"We all apologize for the inconveniences we have put you and Meek in. We were a little too judgmental"

"That was real sentimental, thanks" Meek says taking my hand and we walk out.

"Guess his ass will be in prison"

"Shit I doubt if he stay long enough. Bunch and him worked out they little dealings" he says.

"Now we can focus on my pregnancy " I say. Meek smiles.

"With everybody knowing it'll be fun to plan" he says. Right when he kisses me his phone rings. His eyes get big.

"Okay, we'll be there" he says.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Cookie in the hospital "

"This early? The baby wasn't due yet... I don't think" I say.

"Well Tak about to come scoop us and take us to the hospital " he says. We waited for about ten minutes then went to the hospital.

"No one will tell me what's going on" he says as we walk into emergency. We see Omelly sitting with JoJo and GiGi and Beetle.

"What's going on?" Me and Meek asks.

"Cookie admitted herself in the hospital while I was out earlier today. Nurses called me about thirty minutes ago and they ain't told me anything yet" Omelly says.

"We were on our way to go and check on her cause we were all texting this morning" JoJo says.

"I hope she's okay" I say taking a seat in Meek's lap.