Twenty Four

October 9, 2013

Meek

I'd been taking care of Nicki and she was over her period now. I think she was starting to feel better again. Yesterday was bad though.

She was just out of it. She walked into the room  from the bathroom wrapped up in a towel.

"I feel so much more better now" she says.

"Good, I ain't taking care of yo ass no more" I say making her laugh.

"Nigga ain't nobody ask yo ass to!"

"Shut up , yes you did" I say. She goes into her drawer and throws some panties on the bed with a sports bra.

"I gotta go take care of some business today" she says.

"Me too" I say. "Chilling with you I gotta get back to the streets". Nicki rolls her eyes.

"I know I didn't just see you roll your eyes"

"And I know you did" she says about to walk past me to get to the closet. I grab her by the arm and pull her between my legs.

"Oh you call yourself talking back?"

"Yes I do" she says folding her arms.

"Okay keep playing Nic"

"Ain't nobody playing with yo ass"

"Who you think you talking to ?!"

"Obviously you!" I chuckle and let her walk away. Eyeing her coming from the closet she puts the outfit she was about to wear on the bed and goes into the bathroom. Looking under the cabinet I go inside and slap her ass hard.

"Can see yo pussy doing that shit" I say.

"Meek you walked yo' ass in here to get a better view, don't play with me" she says standing up with a bottle of lotion in her hand.

"I see you done lost part of yo mind while being sick. Thinking you can talk to me any type of way" I say taking the bottle out her hand and sitting it on the counter. She puts her hands on her hips.

"I can talk to you any type of way. It's my voice and my mouth" she says trying to push past me but I grab her by the neck and put her against the wall. She puts her hands on my forearm and looks at me.

"I see imma have to teach you some damn manners" I say rubbing on her pussy with my left hand. Nicki bites on her bottom lip. "I wanna hear you talk to me any kind of way now" I say adding three fingers inside her. My grip on her neck got a little tighter and I shake her a bit. "Talk!" I yell.

"Meeekkk!" She whines as loud as she could. Feeling her pussy get completely wet I chuckle and suck on my lips.

"Nah Nicki you wanna talk shit" I say pulling my fingers out and putting them into my mouth. I pick her up and sit her on the bathroom counter. Snatching her towel off and throwing it to the floor I open her legs wide and rub deep on her clit with my thumb.

"Meek I'm-" I slap her thigh hard and she whines.

"Call me daddy" I say.

"Daddy" she says. I smirk.

"What you wanna tell daddy?" I ask going down and licking on her clit. She moans biting on her lip again. Popping her on the thigh she whines again.

"Daddy I'm sorry" she says. Moving her legs over my shoulders and spreading her folds apart I go to her spot. "Shit! Daddy right there" she short of breathe. I hear her moans loud and clear as I feel her hand rubbing around my head and pushing deeper. I take her hands with both mine and lift our arms up. Pinning hers over her head.