Forty Two

December 13, 2013

Nicki

It's Friday the 13th and I have a feeling if we go out tonight some shit might go down.

"Baby" I say calling Meek. He doesn't look my way. Going to him I call his name again.

"Oh what?" He asks.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask taking a seat on his couch.

"Nothing" he says.

"Yes there is" I say. "What is it?" I ask.

"I was just thinking about something" he says.

"What?" I ask.

"It's so funny to me. I asked my mom what day Nessa went over to her house and she said December 6th. Not thinking much of it at your party that was an anniversary day for us" he says.

"Ohh" I say.

"That shit don't mean anything though" he says. I slightly laugh. "Foreal Nic. Niggas can think they in love and not know what it actually means"

"I agree" I say. "No one can know what love is until someone shows them" I say. I get into Meek's lap.

"Like me and you" he says. "It's so funny Nic. You do a lot for the people around you. And they return the favors back. We see you for what you show. But you had niggas like Blaze and Deuce that ain't know shit and how to treat you" he says. I smile.

"Even though it wasn't something I deserved to have in my life it taught me valuable lessons" I say. Meek looks at me. "And I don't blame Blaze for everything he did to me as bad. It was because of him I grew thicker skin and give no fucks on bullshit". Meek nods.

"And it was because of Nessa I knew to stay to my damn self" Meek says making me laugh. He chuckles. "Besides I got a bad bitch by my side who leveling up with me. I could never lose" he says. I pucker my lips and he pulls me up to kiss him.

"Where we going tonight?" He asks.

"I'm staying my ass away from people. It's Philly and it's Friday the 13th" I say making him laugh.

"We gone be good baby. Besides nobody can mess with me or you when we together" he says making me laugh.

"You right" I say getting up. Right when she does Omelly walks in.

"Yooooo" he says.

"Yooo!" We both say laughing.

"Aye I got some info for you. It's Friday the 13th and shit going down at North Philly. Some house party. No one knows by who though"

"That sounds like some iffy shit" I say.

"Right" Meek says.

"Yo we should do a Netflix and chill night with the crew here tonight" I say. "Get into our own shit in private tonight" .

"That don't sound like a bad idea" Meek says.

"Nicki stay low key" Omelly says. "But it does sound kinda bomb though."

"Yeah, we can order some shit and have my system hooked" Meek says.

"I'll let everybody know" O says getting out his phone.

"Yo Nicki you think you can trust Picks" Meek asks me.

"Yeah. She cool people. I don't get a funny vibe from her. Why?"

"I'm just checking"

"Oh you don't trust my judgement on this?" I ask. He chuckles. I pull out my phone. "Rico and Cas been following up with her for me. She not a snake" I say. He nods. "Her name is really  Stormy"