Eighty

Nicki

Going into the house I look to everyone. I had just ate and was ready to handle my shit.

"My crew, chin check! Except for Cookie" I yell. Everyone gets up and stands shoulder to shoulder. Looking to the chasers and Meek chillin I see Picks sitting down.

"Rico come here" I say. He walks up to me and I whisper in his ear. He nods.

"Got you. Y'all we out. " he says to them. They all leave as he remains to stand by me.

"Y'all get out too" Meek says. With no hesitation they leave. I get in front of Picks.

"You're staying" I say. She just frowns and nods. I watch as she goes to sit back down and fold my arms.

"Where is your phone?" I ask.

"In my pocket" she says.

"Unlock it and give it to me and I swear if you don't do as I say I don't give a fuck about what happens to you next" I say. She reaches into her pocket for her phone and unlocks it. Taking it I give it to Rico to go through and he leaves.

"Picks answer me this" Meek says leaning over in his seat. "You wanna fuck Nicki?" She just looks confused. "Answer the damn question cause we all know you a lesbian." He says.

"I'm one I'm not lesbian. I'm bisexual. And two why?"

"Cause you all concerned about us and shit. Admit it. You wanna fuck Nicki" he says. I take off my shoes and put my hair in a ponytail.

"I'm not answering that"

"Girl just answer the damn question" I say.

"Okay, I am attracted to you. It's no secret" she says.

"What about Meek?" I ask putting my hands on my hips.

"I mean he's attractive" she says. Meek smirks.

"He thinks you are too" I say. She looks at us.

"What is going on?" She asks.

"We want you as a third person. Now that means two things. One if you're not guilty of anything you can join us in the bedroom. Two of you are guilty in setting me up I will have you killed. Not by me or Meek. But someone who I just know has it out for you" I say.

"Listen I know you might think I set y'all up but I didn't. I'm not even too into connections like that and I'm honestly terrified of both of you" she says.

"You'd be stupid if you weren't" I say. Rico walks back in and comes to me and Meek.

"It's clean. No traces or nothing" he says.

"Thanks" I say and chunk her the phone. Rico walks out and I look at her.

"Like I said, nothing" she says.

"So would you be our third person?" I ask.

"Oh you guys were serious?" She asks.

"I mean if you don't want it we could always ask Denise" I say.

"I'll take it" she says. I laugh.

"Of course you will" I say going up the stairs.

Meek

Nicki wants Stormy as a third person just to make her feel vulnerable enough to tell us what's going on up in that police department.

Other than that she's is useless. I know that bitch knows something. But this is an opportunity I won't turn down. Following Nicki upstairs after Stormy we take her into one of the other bedrooms at the end of the hall.

"Undress yourself" I demand looking at both of them. Watching them both slip out of their clothes I bite my lip at Nic. She gone be sexy as fuck to me when she more into her pregnancy.

"Are you guys sure you want to do this? I mean she is pregnant"

"I'm also horny and not round" Nicki says. I chuckle licking my lips at her. That mouth is dangerous. Nicki looks to Stormy standing in front of her and laughs.

"She does have a fat ass too" she says smacking it. They both smile and Nicki kisses her for a minute. Tilting my head to the side I watch attracted. Knowing I was getting hard I take off my shirt and pants.

"I'll be back" I say going to our bedroom. I got a condom out of the drawer and came back. Nicki was already doing her part.

"Uhhh, shit!!! Yessss" Stormy yelled out loud. I see Nicki fingering her and smirking as she looks at me. Her back was arched and she was loving every guilty pleasure. Once she came on Nicki's fingers she gets up and walks over to me.

Licking the taste I smirk.

"Not bad" I say. Nicki smirks and kisses me.

"Have fun" she says and walks out. To me Stormy was a fucking rat. She might not have gotten caught today but she will know who the bosses are. This is just phase one for her.

Fucking her ass up she was screaming. I her Nicki enter the room a minutes later and she watches biting her lip.

"Damn is that how you look when you fuck me daddy?" She asks cackling. "She can't handle the pipe" she says. Smirking I look to Stormy. She was blacked out. Stopping myself I take the condom off and look to her as Nicki covers her up with a blanket.

"I knew that shit Marcus had was no good. That fucked her up"

"Dirty bitch" Nicki says walking out. I put my clothes on and we go downstairs. Kieran and Rico were on her phone.

"So what did you really find?" I ask.

"She been telling Bunch about what y'all talked about" Rico says.

"She was talking to Jamel too" I say looking.

"That bitch a dead bitch" Nicki says .

"Did she set me up?" Nicki asks.

"She ain't set you up but she definitely got a hand in everybody shit" Rico says.

"As soon as we find out what her motive is, the bitch shady ass is going to be dragged to a fucking ocean" Nicki says. I laugh.

"Yo she told Jem it was okay to kill Esquire " Rico says.

"Let me see those messages" I say snatching the phone. "That hoe been talking shit" I say.

"She gone get what she has coming to her" Nicki says. "Y'all go get in the car. Rico wipe her phone out with nothing left but me and Meek's number. Cut off the service". He nods and they leave. Going back up the stairs me and Nicki get her dressed again and I carry her over my shoulder downstairs. Throwing her ass in the trunk we drive to a nearby cemetery.

I pull her out the car and leave her in the dirt.

"Dead bitches get out in they place" Nicki says throwing her phone next to her. I chuckle.

"We out" I say as we get back in the car.

Shae 💰