Eighty One

June 3, 2014

Nicki

I was getting dressed and listening to 2pac and Lauryn Hill this morning.

I meet Meek outside in the car. He made me a doctors appointment to make sure the baby was okay.

Going into the office we were the first patients to be seen.

"Okay Nicki, just lay on here and raise up your shirt for me" my doctor says. Doing so I hand Meek my purse and he takes a seat in the chair.

"Okay we are going to check the babies heartbeat and yours" she says. There was a machine attached to her stethoscope. Listening intently Meek smiles hearing it and then I smile hearing the baby's.

"That sounds unbelievable " I say. She laughs.

"For a first time mom it would" she says.

"Have you been trying to change up the way you eat?"

"Yes" I answer sitting up.

"Has the morning sickness gotten better?"

"Somewhat. Some days it's a pain and some days it's not"

"What about sleep?"

"Good on that" she nods.

"Great. Pretty soon you will be able to book a sonogram and plan for the type of birth you would like and more" she says. I smile.

Meek

I was kinda out of it after hearing Nicki and the baby heartbeat together. It's crazy how humans can create other humans.

"Baby" Nicki says. Snapping out of my thoughts I take her hand and give her the purse back. Hearing her phone go off I see her smirk.

"Someone finally decided to wake up" she says showing me who was calling. She answers and I could hear Stormy yelling through the phone.

"Stormy we were wondering where you were" she says winking at me. I chuckle.

"We'll be there in about twenty minutes" she says. When she hangs up she laughs.

Picks

Waking up I was still in the same clothes I was in from yesterday and laying in the middle of the fucking cemetery. I don't have any idea how I got here and what happened with my phone but I know Meek and Nicki had something to do with it. They were the only contacts I had in my phone.

When they show up I get into the car. Looking over Nicki was in the backseat with me.

"Can you explain to me what the hell happened to me?!" I yell.

"Drop that tone with me before I choke you out" she says.

"What did you do to me?" I question.

"Fucked up yo whole life" Meek says chuckling. Nicki smiles as if she was about to laugh too.

"I believe you are scared of us. I also believe you want to help us along with yourself. What I don't believe is that you are a good person. So we need you to tell us why the fuck you got them niggas in yo shit" she says.