Eighty Five

July 15, 2014

Nicki

"What should we name him?" I ask Meek. He shrugs.

"Thought the baby could name him" I laugh.

"Meek. I know you lying" I say. He chuckles.

"We could call him William" I look at him and he bursts out laughing.

"I see you got jokes all day" I say.

"You gone train him?" He asks me.

"If I do it'll be different cause this will be the baby's dog" I say.

"You savage baby" he says. I blush giggling.

"I see you recognize it" I say. He smirks.

"Anyways I got a question" he says.

"What?"

"When we gone tell the family you pregnant?" He asks.

"Can we do it when I'm atleast four or five months in. That's halfway Meek" I say. He nods.

"Ard. Hopefully you can hide it for that long cause when you start getting belly big-"

"Meek shut up" I say seeing him have more jokes. He laughs.

"I mean I'm just saying. We going to my moms in a few hours. She could tell" he says. I frown. "I'll make sure things don't go left" he says and kisses me. I smile.

"I'm gonna go get ready" I say getting up.

Meek

I get out the bed and take a shower then get dressed with Nic. My moms been wanting me to go over there with Nicki to chill for a while now.

"You ready?" I ask Nicki. She just looks at me before running to the bathroom. I go in and hold her hair up. Waiting til she is done with her sickness she washes her mouth out.

"I'll be down in a minute" she says. I nod leaving out.

When she comes to the car she has her hair in a bun.

When we get to Mom's house we see her sitting on the porch with Na and Nia talking to her.

"Look who decided to show up" Na says hugging me. Nicki laughs hugging her and Nia then my mom after me. Na then screams.

"No you didn't!!!" She says grabbing Nicki's left hand. Nicki's cheeks turn red as she hears all of them question the ring. I forgot we ain't tell them.

"Meek in the house" ma says. I walk in the house going into the living room.

"Yes ma'am" I say.

"Why didn't you tell us ?"

"I forgot" I say rubbing my head. She laughs.

"Boy you always leave me surprised. Why wouldn't you tell us that you proposed?"

"Ma so much happened after that proposal that it just slipped my mind" I say. The girls all walk in and Nicki sits next to me.

"I hope you're not mad" she says looking to my moms.

"I feel like I'm the last to find out but I'm not mad"

"You're not last. I haven't even told my family either" she says.

"I knew it. I told y'all to mark my words that they was gone get married" Nia says gloating. Me and Nicki laugh. "You know Corey gonna be jealous"

"Forget Corey bum as- " I stop my sentence seeing my mom lift her head up at me and laugh. "Corey can't have Nicki and you can tell him I said that" I say.

"What else is it that you two aren't telling me?" My mom asks. Nicki looks at me laughing.

"What makes you think we ain't telling you something else?" I ask.

"When Nicki hugged me I felt something" she says.

"Her big ring" Na says being funny.

"I won't say but I know" my moms says winking at us. I swear nothing can get past this woman. I get up and whisper in her ear. She nods.

Nicki just eyes me.

"If you're hungry my food is about to be done" she says.

"Ooh yes. That's what we been waiting on" Nia says. I laugh. Omelly walks in with Chris and Corey and I hold Corey back.

"Check this out bull" I say pointing at Nicki. "You see her?"

"Yeah I see lil jawn " he says smiling.

"She taken" Me and Omelly say to him. He smacks his lips. Seeing Nicki hold up her hand and showing the ring he frowns and shakes his head.

"Guess that is all you Meek" he says dapping me up. I chuckle.

My mom calls us all to eat and I hold off on the food to talk to her.

"Yeah so we just wanna wait cause she is afraid of how things could go" I say after explaining the situation.

"Hold on to her Meek. I'm sure I don't have to tell you how special she is but I see the sparks between you too. I liked Nicki since I seen her walk through this house. The way she looked was her appearance but her personality was her impression " she says smiling. I smile.

Knowing that Nicki meshes so well with my family, especially my moms I couldn't be anymore satisfied.

I see her come out the kitchen and hand me a plate.

"Awe thank you baby" I say.

"Oh that's mine. I just wanted you to hold it real quick" she says. I give her a look. "Kidding" she says laughing with my mom.

We chilled at my moms crib for a while before dipping out.

"I want to go to a baby store" she says. I look at her.

"Which one?" I ask.

"Any one that's close" she says. I chuckle and go to the nearest shopping center. We walk into a baby clothing store and Nicki goes over to a area.

"What do you think we will be having?" She asks.

"Well since I control the sex I say a girl"

"I wanted a boy first"

"Really?"

"Yeah. So then if I had a little girl she would have a big brother. I think big brother and little sisters can be cute"

"No wonder you think me and Na are funny"

"Yeah but she is older than you"

"Which is why I should of been first" I say. Nicki laughs.

"If we have a girl first I'd love her just as much"

"All I know is if people keep fucking with us the way they are now I'll have to kill some niggas. Especially if my kids involved"

"You? I'd take my kids to the gun range if I could" she says. We laugh.

"Even our kids mutt gone be savage" I say. Me and Nic keep going back and forth with jokes. Her smile and laugh was everything to me.

"I hope this all works out. I wouldn't mind you being my baby daddy and being tied to me forever " she says. I chuckle.

"Guess I really will have to deal with yo crazy ass for the rest of my life" I say. She laughs and pulls me into a kiss.

Question: how do you all feel about foursomes? 👀

Shae 💰